Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,690 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person (47915 Views)

Apostle Agochukwu: ''Nothing Will Happen To The Person Who Refused To Help You" / I Picked A #50 Sacrifice Money.will Something Bad Happen To Me? / Why Does Anger, Hurt, And Sorrow Define Us? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person by lucianohase(m): 8:31pm On Jul 01, 2020
No vex oh, e be like say u be water person!

1 Like

Re: Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person by ChiefSweetus: 8:32pm On Jul 01, 2020
BluntNigerian:
Why won't all these people cry on top of These Evil Politicians Matter??
Or are they not hurt by the wicked politicians??
grin
Re: Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person by treasurevee9(f): 8:33pm On Jul 01, 2020
Nephilim:
hahaha madam aggressive tiger spirit well done o!! grin
Maybe you've not met another one with aggressive lion spirit.

Then you will know say khaki no be leather.

Anyway it's not advisable to hurt anyone, even the creator is against it.

Lol. That was what i was told na.
Re: Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person by Nephilim: 8:36pm On Jul 01, 2020
treasurevee9:

Lol. That was what i was told na.
lolz unmhm I hear oo! Make I con offend you sef, make you sama me one he-goat from the spirit land to trouble me hahaha grin
Re: Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person by Badb0y4lyf(m): 8:45pm On Jul 01, 2020
Because you haven't withness something doesn't mean it doesn't exist I withness something similar but I was lucky so this girl and a group of friends we became friends in NYSC so one night she stayed late and was gonna sleep in my place we had drinks and all at a bar white house close to the house it was nice that how we were sleeping ooh that thing was like how this fine girl go dey bed I no go touch am na so I say make I try my luck ooh touch her do everything she no respond well tried for some house noting I say make I sleep jare at least it's better knowing I tried lo and behold next day I was trying to redeem a gift card all was used that's how all the gbese fall on my head a week later we were together gisting ooh so my friend just got a new phone from his uncle the girl was like let me see it my guy say what do you wanna see you think it's like your phone na so she talk oh jokingly your using your phone to do shakara for me and you will see you will lost that phone lol not up to three days the phone lost lol I reminder my guy and we recall several other event he was like that girl get bad spirit na so we avoid am ooh

1 Like

Re: Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person by lekki1444: 8:45pm On Jul 01, 2020
Nooil:

grin sha don't forget to make money. That's my own.
I try to make money but these nairalanders are too cheap to pay. when you ask them money for readings they act as if you just asked them to commit suicide. they get offended and stop writing to you, they just disappear. Any advice for me on how to deal with these people ? Thanks grin
Re: Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 01, 2020
lekki1444:
I try to make money but these nairalanders are too cheap to pay. when you ask them money for readings they act as if you just asked them to commit suicide. they get offended and stop writing to you, they just disappear. Any advice for me on how to deal with these people ? Thanks grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Why do you think Nigerian pastors have to threaten them so they can pay tithe? Africans too stingy. They like osho free. You're better off reading for whites.

But the money I'm talking about isn't metaphysical something o. I'm talking about business, building construction, something aside spiritual stuff.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person by slysteel: 8:56pm On Jul 01, 2020
BluntNigerian:
Copied From IGBO RANT HQ Group on Facebook

Please ma post and hide my ID... Notify me when posted...

I don't know what is happening to me, I don't know if it is a curse or a blessing. I want to know if there's anyone in the group who has similar case or knows anything about it, because I am tired of this...

Okay this is it, any one who hurts me end up meeting terrible fate in a short time. I can count alot of them, it is more than a mere coincidence.

If I cry because of someone, I end up hearing a negative or Terrible news that concern them sooner than later. I remember when a man lied to people in his dialect against me, in my presence o. I didn't understand, when I later found out, I was bittered, I cried that night and went to meet him the next morning, i told him, sir because you lied against me, someone that is old enough to be your daughter, you caused me tears, you will shed double. It didn't reach two months, his two daughters died, I regretted my statement. I have been robbed in my house where I live alone, I cried terribly and cursed those people that they will never know peace, they returned my property by themselves and as I speak to you, they are behind bars. I can only mention but a few, there was also a period my ex slapped me publicly, over something that isn't serious, I cried bitterly and he was too proud to apologise, he had his Visa then, he travelled and he was sent back in less than a month.

This is serious as I speak to you, I don't know if this is natural, I know things happen coincidentally but in my case, it keeps repeating itself... I can't count all of them. When I was a kid I didn't take it serious, it even made me laugh but now It gives me great concern.

Okay the last one that happened now is this, I am dating this guy for a while now, his business was blooming well, I do come around and do some chores for him and sometimes use my money to cook for him but one day, in a middle of an argument, he called me a prostitute in front of his friends which I am not, I didn't know what gave him the motivation. I cried so much, I used sell stuffs on pre order then, and it pained me that I used my sweat to cook for him and he ate it that may all his sweat yield no effort. I said it in private. After a couple of time we reconciled but now, his business has died off... Nothing he is doing seems to work. I can't even tell him anything about it.

This is really more than a coincidence, it has repeated itself time after time. sometimes I tend to forgive people quickly and overlook things because I don't know what might follow if I think it too hard and cry over it...

Please, I want the group to tell me what to do? I don't know if this is a blessing or a curse. I need answer
Stop watching Nigerian movie
Re: Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person by Inhousepst(m): 8:58pm On Jul 01, 2020
There is what is called spirit husband. It is a demon. He is jealous over you. But let me warn you, it will destroy you. The bible says that Satan came to steal, to kill and to destroy. Do not rejoice secretly that those who hate you or hurts you are being destroyed. You need deliverance from these demons. First, repent and give your life to Jesus and go to any of The Lord's Chosen church nearest to you. It will not cost you a kobo. Only Jesus Christ can help you.

1 Like

Re: Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person by lekki1444: 9:02pm On Jul 01, 2020
Nooil:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Why do you think Nigerian pastors have to threaten them so they can pay tithe? Africans too stingy. They like osho free. You're better off reading for whites.

But the money I'm talking about isn't metaphysical something o. I'm talking about business, building construction, something aside spiritual stuff.
grin grin

Yeah white people seem to value each others gifts more. with regards to business and building construction etc ,am working on it. I am not just some jobless guy sitting on here doing readings for people if thats what you think lol. i got some thangs going. overseas investments and whatnot wink
Re: Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 01, 2020
lekki1444:
grin grin

Yeah white people seem to value each others gifts more. with regards to business and building construction etc ,am working on it. I am not just some jobless guy sitting on here doing readings for people if thats what you think lol. I got some thangs going. overseas investments and whatnot wink

I know you're not jobless, you sound too knowledgeable for that. All I'm asking is for you to focus.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person by dboY1123(m): 9:15pm On Jul 01, 2020
You might have spiritual group(egbe).. Prayers to reverse the evil is key and don't be temperamental.

1 Like

Re: Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 01, 2020
lekki1444:
I try to make money but these nairalanders are too cheap to pay. when you ask them money for readings they act as if you just asked them to commit suicide. they get offended and stop writing to you, they just disappear. Any advice for me on how to deal with these people?
Thanks grin

Maybe you should try adding testimonials of people that have gained from your reading. Also, accompany your posts with beautiful houses and bank alerts of people who took your advice and are cashing out grin
Re: Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 01, 2020
ShenTeh:
Same here.

The twist in my experience is that the best thing that will happen to the person who has offended me is for me to fight back publicly.

But as long as I don't fight back, make noise or try to fight for myself but leave with the pain, trouble awaits anyone who cheats me.

This is not a joke.

Likewise I too.
You see all this people making Joke of the matter believe those people are lying.

You see, I hate seeing people surfer. I try as much to love others and would not do what I can't take to anyone.
I won't hurt anyone or slander people yet I am not saying I am holy. No one is.

But if you do me evil that pains me to the bone marrow. Just pray I don't go in prayer over it. If I do pray in tears, forget it the repercussion is serious.

There are several instances that if I start mentioning them, my post will be too long.

There are people you don't do evil to. That if you do, you must surfer for it.

3 Likes

Re: Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person by fadoz(m): 9:21pm On Jul 01, 2020
confam nigerian business guy or lady will use that talent to generate income.thank me later.
Re: Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person by Christmasdon(m): 9:27pm On Jul 01, 2020
Jesus Christ have first had those powers you mentioned. but Christ never used it wrongly. instead he blessed and forgive everyone and everything even at the cross.

1 Like

Re: Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person by sircatherine45(m): 9:30pm On Jul 01, 2020
Rondigee:
I just need to see you. I'm very serious. I fall into this category right from my secondary school and university days till date. If the injury done to me was outrightly out of malice and I become so emotional about it that mostly I shed tears,
It's either the person will die, accident terrible news will just be reported against the person. Not that you even went to do anything against the person.

Immediately I read your post I shouted in my office. As if I should see you. Just natural I don't do any juju

hello. i have this gifts, but not to kill, but to predict. I've used my gifts to predict games
Re: Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person by Tonitoniton(m): 9:34pm On Jul 01, 2020
It is a two sided thing, both negative and positive. I may not be able to go deep here. I may also like to ask some questions. Be as it may, u have to learn how to manage it. U already said u try not let people hurt u so as to avoid activating the force which is good. U must revoke that spell on ur man because u have the power to do it.

1 Like

Re: Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person by lekki1444: 9:36pm On Jul 01, 2020
Nooil:

Maybe you should try adding testimonials of people that have gained from your reading. Also, accompany your posts with beautiful houses and bank alerts of people who took your advice and are cashing out grin
hmmm this is a spiritual calling not a commercial get rich hustle. I am not doing this for the money but still people only appreciate what they pay for grin grin

1 Like

Re: Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person by lekki1444: 9:38pm On Jul 01, 2020
Nooil:

I know you're not jobless, you sound too knowledgeable for that. All I'm asking is for you to focus.
yeah you are right. the key word is FOCUS. I need to FOCUS. it is a good advice. wink
Re: Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person by sircatherine45(m): 9:38pm On Jul 01, 2020
There are two kinds of people
The cursed
And the stone

There are some people, if you curse them, even if they hurt you, won't manifest. They are called the STONES. Their spirits are strong.
Re: Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person by toyotamuscle: 9:41pm On Jul 01, 2020
mamatwiny:

You can make your point without insult. It is an advise as you don't know who you meet online.
Cheers.
get out am not a baby like you or your friends.who do you meet online.faceless forum.getout might not be an insult.depending on how you understand it.get out.
Re: Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person by newdawn2017(f): 9:42pm On Jul 01, 2020
frozen70:

Am eye for an eye, make everyone go blind

If you read very well, you will see where I say try to avoid staying around people who hurts your emotional feelings

Always calm down to read or comprehend comments, it's not about sending a counter comment

She has a rare gift and have to be will to accommodate somethings

She knows when her emotions are about to be punctured and that's the right time to move away

If she continues to curse, have you considered how families will keep mourning
It's like u ve not encouraging egotistical, malicious, arrogant, toxic, malignant & demonic Narcissistic beast B4 such need not be i dis life in d first place. Ask survivors
Re: Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person by sircatherine45(m): 9:46pm On Jul 01, 2020
These spirits are lower spirits

I'm not a Christian, but i believe each man has a talent, or a gift.

How you use it matters.
If you use your talents to kill people because they offend you, you'll pay for it sooner or later.
If you use your talents to uplift people, you'll be blessed too
It's a two way stuff

Don't offend anyone
Re: Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person by mamatwiny(f): 9:49pm On Jul 01, 2020
Ugwuoke347:
It is a gift.
You only need to apply it positively
to bless, and to heal.

Control your emotions.

In our contemporary world such a calling can be realized in four main fields, namely:

1. Teaching (at any level)
2 Medical line ( Medical science, pharmacy, nursing, midwifery, etc)
3. Traditional herbalism/ Psychic healing.
4. Priesthood/ Pastorate. (of any true religion)

They are all essentially the same.
The same purpose and intent animates them all.

If you venture into any of these fields,
your excellence shall know no bounds.
You must find the channel that works best for you to fulfill your calling.
If you let your healing energies in you waste away or be abused, you would be loading yourself with a heavy karma for a future incarnation.

Why is it that it is only the negative ones that comes to pass speedily?

1 Like

Re: Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person by sircatherine45(m): 9:49pm On Jul 01, 2020
I know of a lady who has this spirit. Many died at her hand, but she herself couldn't make a headway in life, because she misused her powers. Until she went to church, she was delivered, and her life improved.

My advice:
If you have such powers, better go shed them off. It'll cost you regret and missed opportunities if you still have them. I know what i am saying...

1 Like

Re: Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 01, 2020
Cry ni cry kor. Abegii give us space, all this superstitions and the rest wey no get head.
Re: Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person by sircatherine45(m): 9:52pm On Jul 01, 2020
mamatwiny:

Why is it that it is only the negative ones that comes to pass speedily?

Because there are more evil spirits than good

Good spirits are rare to invoke. You must be pure of heart to do so
But evil ones are easy to invoke. You can even do that right now without pulling a sweat...

2 Likes

Re: Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person by Ihatemumu: 9:54pm On Jul 01, 2020
BluntNigerian:
Copied From IGBO RANT HQ Group on Facebook

Please ma post and hide my ID... Notify me when posted...

I don't know what is happening to me, I don't know if it is a curse or a blessing. I want to know if there's anyone in the group who has similar case or knows anything about it, because I am tired of this...

Okay this is it, any one who hurts me end up meeting terrible fate in a short time. I can count alot of them, it is more than a mere coincidence.

If I cry because of someone, I end up hearing a negative or Terrible news that concern them sooner than later. I remember when a man lied to people in his dialect against me, in my presence o. I didn't understand, when I later found out, I was bittered, I cried that night and went to meet him the next morning, i told him, sir because you lied against me, someone that is old enough to be your daughter, you caused me tears, you will shed double. It didn't reach two months, his two daughters died, I regretted my statement. I have been robbed in my house where I live alone, I cried terribly and cursed those people that they will never know peace, they returned my property by themselves and as I speak to you, they are behind bars. I can only mention but a few, there was also a period my ex slapped me publicly, over something that isn't serious, I cried bitterly and he was too proud to apologise, he had his Visa then, he travelled and he was sent back in less than a month.

This is serious as I speak to you, I don't know if this is natural, I know things happen coincidentally but in my case, it keeps repeating itself... I can't count all of them. When I was a kid I didn't take it serious, it even made me laugh but now It gives me great concern.

Okay the last one that happened now is this, I am dating this guy for a while now, his business was blooming well, I do come around and do some chores for him and sometimes use my money to cook for him but one day, in a middle of an argument, he called me a prostitute in front of his friends which I am not, I didn't know what gave him the motivation. I cried so much, I used sell stuffs on pre order then, and it pained me that I used my sweat to cook for him and he ate it that may all his sweat yield no effort. I said it in private. After a couple of time we reconciled but now, his business has died off... Nothing he is doing seems to work. I can't even tell him anything about it.

This is really more than a coincidence, it has repeated itself time after time. sometimes I tend to forgive people quickly and overlook things because I don't know what might follow if I think it too hard and cry over it...

Please, I want the group to tell me what to do? I don't know if this is a blessing or a curse. I need answer

Please cry for APC and PDP, use your super powers to save Nigeria
Re: Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 01, 2020
Ihatemumu:

Please cry for APC and PDP, use your super powers to save Nigeria
Leave am. Awon X-men. Rabbish.
Re: Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person by Angel1696: 10:10pm On Jul 01, 2020
BluntNigerian:
Why won't all these people cry on top of These Evil Politicians Matter??
Or are they not hurt by the wicked politicians??
I wonder
Re: Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person by Angel1696: 10:14pm On Jul 01, 2020
NisforNicky:
I need that person's number.

she must cry against buhari, oshiomole, tinubu, NwaAmaikpe, US Democrats, , etc.

angry
orji uzor and Theodore orji in abia state also

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo's 'Dangerously Rich' Statement / Share Your Best Christmas Selfie. / DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.