Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,182 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

9 Psychological Facts About Men And Women You Should Know - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Psychological Facts About Men And Women You Should Know (1672 Views)

10 Types Of Women You Are Likely To Encounter Before You Get Married. / 5 Types Of Women You Should Never Let Go / 9 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 Psychological Facts About Men And Women You Should Know by Muurian: 11:52pm On Jun 30, 2020

1) Once you have a crushing on someone, you will realise that you find it hard lying to them.
That’s because the brain finds it difficult to tell a lie to someone we have a crush on.

2) A cursory look at many cultures all over the world shows that most men find younger women more attractive than older women. In the same order, most young women are attracted to older men.

3) If someone is trying to impress you for some reason, that means they have already being impressed by you. In some other lesser extent, they just want something from you.

4) You are very likely to fall in love with a person if you met them in a very dangerous situation or you both shared a similar trauma together.

5)Do you know that hugging for 20 seconds causes your body to secrete oxytocin?
This can make you to be more trusting of the person.

6) When out on a date with your partner, the best way to know the type of person they are is to observe how they treat waitresses and waiters.

7) Having a crush on someone makes you overlook their flaws easily.

8] Most girls will fall in love through what they hear, while most boys fall in love by what they see.

9) Falling in love is scientifically proven to induce neurological effects that is similar to taking cocaine.
Re: 9 Psychological Facts About Men And Women You Should Know by Freetruth(m): 7:42am On Jul 01, 2020
Hmmm... That number 10 sha, i think someone needs to put up the effect of breaking ones heart too. Cos if falling inlove neurologically inducive, what about breaking ones heart

Just asking

1 Like

Re: 9 Psychological Facts About Men And Women You Should Know by Muurian: 8:32am On Jul 01, 2020
Freetruth:
Hmmm... That number 10 sha, i think someone needs to put up the effect of breaking ones heart too. Cos if falling inlove neurologically inducive, what about breaking ones heart

Just asking
It's a nice addition too to the read.

Break has a Negative psychological effect too, albeit a more destructive one if it is allowed to fester. All of a sudden, love turns to hate, and we are left wondering what happened!
Re: 9 Psychological Facts About Men And Women You Should Know by narit: 9:47am On Jul 01, 2020
Hmmm, I doubt number one.
Re: 9 Psychological Facts About Men And Women You Should Know by vandp: 9:56am On Jul 01, 2020
Pretenders have hijacked item 6, so it's no longer a thing to lookout.
Re: 9 Psychological Facts About Men And Women You Should Know by BlackSheep10: 10:13am On Jul 01, 2020
[quote author=Muurian post=91251068][/quote]

Ehn ehn, @no 5 . Did the your body tell you that? or wrote it somewhere for you?
Re: 9 Psychological Facts About Men And Women You Should Know by paulolee(m): 10:23am On Jul 01, 2020
nice but not all of them really works.. that number one cnt work for a chronic liar lyk me..
Re: 9 Psychological Facts About Men And Women You Should Know by Muurian: 10:36am On Jul 01, 2020
paulolee:
nice but not all of them really works.. that number one cnt work for a chronic liar lyk me..
That means you are not crushing on the person as much as you think you are.
Re: 9 Psychological Facts About Men And Women You Should Know by Muurian: 10:36am On Jul 01, 2020
BlackSheep10:

Ehn ehn, @no 5 . Did the your body tell you that? or wrote it somewhere for you?
It's a scientific fact!
Re: 9 Psychological Facts About Men And Women You Should Know by Muurian: 10:38am On Jul 01, 2020
vandp:
Pretenders have hijacked item 6, so it's no longer a thing to lookout.
You can diversify it and observe how they treat people they are better than. That's just what it is saying in essence.
Re: 9 Psychological Facts About Men And Women You Should Know by Muurian: 10:38am On Jul 01, 2020
narit:
Hmmm, I doubt number one.
What's your reason?
Re: 9 Psychological Facts About Men And Women You Should Know by blingxx(m): 10:42am On Jul 01, 2020
Freetruth:

Just asking

breaking ones heart is like taking away the cocaine from the drug addict ..mental break down comes next hell break loose ....just saying sha undecided
Re: 9 Psychological Facts About Men And Women You Should Know by Muurian: 10:49am On Jul 01, 2020
blingxx:

breaking ones heart is like taking away the cocaine from the drug addict ..mental break down comes next hell break loose ....just saying sha undecided
You couldn't have said it better bro.
Re: 9 Psychological Facts About Men And Women You Should Know by galadima77(m): 12:24pm On Jul 01, 2020
Nice post... well-done OP
Re: 9 Psychological Facts About Men And Women You Should Know by Muurian: 1:29pm On Jul 01, 2020
galadima77:
Nice post... well-done OP
Thank you brother.
Re: 9 Psychological Facts About Men And Women You Should Know by Freetruth(m): 10:41pm On Jul 01, 2020
Thats y they said humans are psychological beings, always failing to see reality before entry.
We are turned on most times by our wants
Muurian:

It's a nice addition too to the read.

Break has a Negative psychological effect too, albeit a more destructive one if it is allowed to fester. All of a sudden, love turns to hate, and we are left wondering what happened!
Re: 9 Psychological Facts About Men And Women You Should Know by Muurian: 11:05pm On Jul 01, 2020
Freetruth:
Thats y they said humans are psychological beings, always failing to see reality before entry.
We are turned on most times by our wants
100% @,bolded.

Seeing above those limitations can only be possible if it's understood before hand.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Seun Update This Forum Nah. / No Girl Want To Date Me / Why I Slept With My Cousin For One Year – Man Opens Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.