Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,843 members, 7,813,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:44 PM

I Have Lost Interest In Women...is Something Wrong?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Lost Interest In Women...is Something Wrong?? (1617 Views)

I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. / My Girlfriend Asked Me To Tell My Mum To Remarry & I Have Lost Confidence In Her / I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Lost Interest In Women...is Something Wrong?? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 24, 2021
For over a year now I've found out that I'm no longer interested in ladies, more like I don't have time for them again. Growing up I was more of a play boy, I once had dated over 8 girls at a go, I loved the constant ringing of my phone, the tons of messages I get and the endless list of missed calls if I step away from my phone for five minutes.

During the era of 2go I bedded countless ladies, I even dashed girls to my friends, I was a master of the game. A friend of mine abroad would forward his chat with a white lady to me while I reply the chats and he would forward my replies to the lady, he later married the lady.

Fast forward a few years down the line and I now suck at the game, I can't even keep a conversation with a lady, if I chat a lady up and she delays in replying me message, I would take at least five times the time she took before I reply, most time the chat dies a natural death unlike before that I drop catchy pick up lines here and there.

Most times I approach a lady and get her number but I never get to call, sometimes I scroll through my contact list and see countless numbers that I can't recall their owners.

I've somehow turned to an introvert, I love staying indoors and alone thinking of how to survive in this buhari economy. I would make arrangements with a lady to pay me a visit but on the said day I would grow cold feet and blank her.

Is this normal?? I'm not gay and can never be one but nothing interests me about ladies anymore, I'm more concerned on how to make money. I get to meet osho frees but I'm not still interested . If I call a lady for a day and she does not pick or return the calls I delete the number .

Recently I met a girl and asked her out, she agreed but complained that I rarely call her, she managed to visit and it was a very boring visit because I didn't feel like talking, I didn't event make an attempt to touch her. After ignoring her calls for some days I called her back only to realize that I have forgotten her name, like I can't recall my supposed gf's name.

Has anyone been in this situation before??

5 Likes

Re: I Have Lost Interest In Women...is Something Wrong?? by Goldbw122(m): 8:38pm On Jul 24, 2021
Well due to the Buhari regime, getting money is hard, but your case you are growing and you are understanding life, and with time you will get good girlfriend, don't hurry, and try to stick to one girl, it helps so that you won't forget their names easily...
Relationship is beautiful.

4 Likes

Re: I Have Lost Interest In Women...is Something Wrong?? by gfon(m): 8:43pm On Jul 24, 2021
The maximum number of fvck allocated to ur lifespan,you don fvck am finish....so nothing catches ur fancy anymore

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Lost Interest In Women...is Something Wrong?? by TheUndercover: 8:43pm On Jul 24, 2021
Well, I don't think you have a problem. You're just preoccupied. Since you're not really interested in women for now, focus the energy on something else.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Lost Interest In Women...is Something Wrong?? by Jeon(f): 8:46pm On Jul 24, 2021
Onahi95:
For over a year now I've found out that I'm no longer interested in ladies, more like I don't have time for them again. Growing up I was more of a play boy, I once had dated over 8 girls at a go, I loved the constant ringing of my phone, the tons of messages I get and the endless list of missed calls if I step away from my phone for five minutes.

During the era of 2go I bedded countless ladies, I even dashed girls to my friends, I was a master of the game. A friend of mine abroad would forward his chat with a white lady to me while I reply the chats and he would forward my replies to the lady, he later married the lady.

Fast forward a few years down the line and I now suck at the game, I can't even keep a conversation with a lady, if I chat a lady up and she delays in replying me message, I would take at least five times the time she took before I reply, most time the chat dies a natural death unlike before that I drop catchy pick up lines here and there.

Most times I approach a lady and get her number but I never get to call, sometimes I scroll through my contact list and see countless numbers that I can't recall their owners.

I've somehow turned to an introvert, I love staying indoors and alone thinking of how to survive in this buhari economy. I would make arrangements with a lady to pay me a visit but on the said day I would grow cold feet and blank her.

Is this normal?? I'm not gay and can never be one but nothing interests me about ladies anymore, I'm more concerned on how to make money. I get to meet osho frees but I'm not still interested . If I call a lady for a day and she does not pick or return the calls I delete the number .

Recently I met a girl and asked her out, she agreed but complained that I rarely call her, she managed to visit and it was a very boring visit because I didn't feel like talking, I didn't event make an attempt to touch her. After ignoring her calls for some days I called her back only to realize that I have forgotten her name, like I can't recall my supposed gf's name.

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: I Have Lost Interest In Women...is Something Wrong?? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 24, 2021
Jeon:

Congratulations
For what? I win lottery
Re: I Have Lost Interest In Women...is Something Wrong?? by Jeon(f): 8:53pm On Jul 24, 2021
Onahi95:

For what? I win lottery

U dy asked me?

1 Like

Re: I Have Lost Interest In Women...is Something Wrong?? by akinmusi(m): 9:03pm On Jul 24, 2021
You are now growing up

2 Likes

Re: I Have Lost Interest In Women...is Something Wrong?? by Ahmed0336(m): 9:05pm On Jul 24, 2021
Financial problems in naija can make a man to tap his wife and say " sister, when are you getting married?

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have Lost Interest In Women...is Something Wrong?? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 24, 2021
Ahmed0336:
Financial problems in naija can make a man to tap his wife and say " sister, when are you getting married?
lolz.....it hasn't gotten to that naa

1 Like

Re: I Have Lost Interest In Women...is Something Wrong?? by cRobo: 9:15pm On Jul 24, 2021
I think it's psychological because "I think you are going through a financial difficult time"

Even for married men when they encounter financial difficult time they hardly have time for their wife

So sort out your finances and the urge will come

1 Like

Re: I Have Lost Interest In Women...is Something Wrong?? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 24, 2021
Wow.......!!
This is the most fascinating thread I've ever read in my entire life. cheesy
Op,u need Grammy award. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: I Have Lost Interest In Women...is Something Wrong?? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 24, 2021
cRobo:
I think it's psychological because "I think you are going through a financial difficult time"

Even for married men when they encounter financial difficult time they hardly have time for their wife

So sort out your finances and the urge will come
Boss you're right to an extent, but I had a rich and extremely pretty babe on my matter once, she showered me with gifts and money but I still wasn't feeling her, my former self would turn her to a cash cow. My friends wouldn't stop blaming me for losing the babe.

1 Like

Re: I Have Lost Interest In Women...is Something Wrong?? by Belafonte(m): 9:46pm On Jul 24, 2021
Sex with too many partners is bad for your soul mental health.
Your karma needs to be cleansed. Shalom
Re: I Have Lost Interest In Women...is Something Wrong?? by OGWILLS123: 9:50pm On Jul 24, 2021
Lol....grin
mine is just seeing them as a sex tools, have tried to see ladies as my fellow human being but I can't. cry
Re: I Have Lost Interest In Women...is Something Wrong?? by siofra(f): 9:58pm On Jul 24, 2021
gfon:
The maximum number of fvck allocated to ur lifespan,you don fvck am finish....so nothing catches ur fancy anymore

It's time to try your luck with men grin
Re: I Have Lost Interest In Women...is Something Wrong?? by ITbomb(m): 11:09pm On Jul 24, 2021
Buhari happened
Re: I Have Lost Interest In Women...is Something Wrong?? by gfon(m): 11:22pm On Jul 24, 2021
siofra:

you can say that again
Re: I Have Lost Interest In Women...is Something Wrong?? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jul 24, 2021
More grease to your palm, OP. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Have Lost Interest In Women...is Something Wrong?? by Mkingz(m): 12:23am On Jul 25, 2021
Firstly, surviving this harsh economy should be every man’s focus...i get you,bro...sometimes OGs get to bow out from the game buh try not to be too introverted...go out once in awhile,talk to girls and try to keep up conversations no matter what it takes cause truth is we always need women at some point..
Re: I Have Lost Interest In Women...is Something Wrong?? by arthurwillia(m): 1:15am On Jul 25, 2021
Congratulations
You are a gaay guy baba
Re: I Have Lost Interest In Women...is Something Wrong?? by Gadafii: 2:57am On Jul 25, 2021
Maybe you already exhausted your MB of sex drive

You are now left with just 200 kilobytes grin

3 Likes

Re: I Have Lost Interest In Women...is Something Wrong?? by jimmychang: 3:17am On Jul 25, 2021
It just happens bro ,omo if i am broke or i am lagging behind in any of my goals even woman wey naked no fit seduce me grin.My usual Bleep buddy self i don pursue am grin.I just tire for myself.
Infact this year I no get time for women at all.Dreams and ambitions come first now,help me God.

5 Likes

Re: I Have Lost Interest In Women...is Something Wrong?? by Vaiki(m): 3:55am On Jul 25, 2021
gfon:
Exactly!! I am in the same situation too. I feel sometimes ashamed to reveal my past with women but now they come and I blank all. money only on my mind now
Re: I Have Lost Interest In Women...is Something Wrong?? by StPete: 4:02am On Jul 25, 2021
This scenario has happened to most of us who have had an awesome sex life. There are stages to everything. But at this stage, I think your body is just telling you to settle down and start your family coupled with the fact that money seriously needs to be made under this Buhari difficult regime

1 Like

Re: I Have Lost Interest In Women...is Something Wrong?? by SenecaTheYonger: 5:09am On Jul 25, 2021
You have grown up.

Also it could also be that you do not want to participate anymore because Nigerian girls of today and very different from the Nigerian girls we had during 2go period.

They are now beyond materialistic. Back then they fell in love with smooth words now it’s money or nothing.
Re: I Have Lost Interest In Women...is Something Wrong?? by frozen70(f): 6:58am On Jul 25, 2021
Onahi95:

The relationships your are expected to have for the next 30yrs, you already had it with those countless women you had on the past

So now enjoy your solitude life
That's life,
you have completed your love circle

1 Like

Re: I Have Lost Interest In Women...is Something Wrong?? by Sonnobax15(m): 7:00am On Jul 25, 2021
lipsrsealed
Op,na better thing you lost..

Women na truly a big bag of burden on men.... especially the Nigerian version of women undecided
Re: I Have Lost Interest In Women...is Something Wrong?? by Cokahot: 7:14am On Jul 25, 2021
Stupid idiot. Must everything be abt girls and women. Don't make .only while u r still young,keep chasing g these smelly ugly low lives glutton u call naija ladies. Our youths of today are dumb
Re: I Have Lost Interest In Women...is Something Wrong?? by Lilpen3758: 7:38am On Jul 25, 2021
siofra:

grin grin grin
Re: I Have Lost Interest In Women...is Something Wrong?? by Nobody: 8:01am On Jul 25, 2021
arthurwillia:
Congratulations You are a gaay guy baba
God forbid.....back to sender
Re: I Have Lost Interest In Women...is Something Wrong?? by StrangerForSex: 8:04am On Jul 25, 2021
'I Have Lost Interest In Women...is Something Wrong??' No.

You've had enough experience in women that your brain no longer see a task in them that could benefit it anymore - it's natural.

If you were interested in the musical instrument violin for example. After mastering how to play all your Favourite songs with it, you brain would desire a new challenge as all doubt about violin in the brain has been resolved satisfactorily.

Once the brain is certain of its complete mastery over anything, it would quickly move-on to other tasks with/without link to the already mastered task that emininently needs mastery.

You could hear the American white rapper Eminem, rap about such psychological change in his song titled 'Beautiful'

He said:

Lately I've been hard to reach
I've been too long on my own
Everybody has a private world
Where they can be alone
Are you calling me, are you trying to get through
Are you reaching out for me, and I'm reaching out for you

I'm just so fuckin' depressed
I just can't seem to get out this slump
If I could just get over this hump
But I need something to pull me out this dump
I took my bruises, took my lumps
Fell down and I got right back up
But I need that spark to get psyched back up
In order for me to pick that mic back up
I don't know how or why or when
And I ended up in this position I'm in
I'm starting to feel distant again
So I decided just to pick this pen
Up and tried to make an attempt to vent,
BUT I JUST CAN'T ADMIT
OR COME TO GRIPS, WITH THE FACT THAT I MAY BE DONE WITH RAP, I NEED A NEW OUTLET
And I know some shits so hard to swallow
But I just can't sit back and wallow
In my own sorrow, but I know one fact
I'll be one tough act to follow
One tough act to follow, copy, one tough act to follow
Here today, gone tomorrow
But you have to walk a thousand miles

In my shoes, just to see
What it's like, to be me
I'll be you, let's trade shoes
Just to see what I'd be like to
Feel your pain, you feel mine
Go inside each other's minds
Just to see what we find
Look at shit through each other's eyes

But don't let 'em say you ain't beautiful oh
They can all get bleeped, just stay true to you so
Don't let 'em say you ain't beautiful oh
They can all get bleeped, just stay true to you so

I think I'm starting to lose my sense of humor
Everything is so tense and gloom
I almost feel like I gotta check the temperature in the room
Just as soon as I walk in
It's like all eyes on me, so I try to avoid any eye contact
'Cause if I do that then it opens a door to conversation, like I want that
I'm not looking for extra attention
I just want to be just like you
Blend in with the rest of the room
Maybe just point me to the closest restroom
I don't need no fucking manservant
Trying to follow me around, and wipe my ass
Laugh at every single joke I crack
And half of 'em ain't even funny like hahaha
Marshall, you're so funny man, you should be a comedian, god damn
Unfortunately I am, but I just hide behind the tears of a clown
So why don't you all sit down
Listen to the tale I'm about to tell
Hell, we don't have to trade our shoes
And you don't have to walk no thousand miles...

Therefore, what you are experiencing has nothing to do with Buhari, the economy etc, but it's natural and certain to anyone that has indulged themselves too much in anything.

If married couple were to tell the truth, you would hear that at some point, they had grown tired of the union but just had to keep up with it anyway for the sake of the emergent responsibility it had brought.

PS.
I wrote an interesting post here.
If you like it, feel free to share.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Kind Of Child Is This / Women Will Only Follow You If You're Successful Or Prospective To Be. / When She Leaves Stuff At Your Place, She's Trying To Claim You As Hers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.