Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,304 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

Military Officer Who Caught His Soldiers Doing Something Inappropriate - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Military Officer Who Caught His Soldiers Doing Something Inappropriate (2891 Views)

Why Our Girlfriends Don’t Cheat — Nigerian Military Officer / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Military Officer And His Fiancee Wearing Hijab / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Military Officer & His Corper Fiancee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Military Officer Who Caught His Soldiers Doing Something Inappropriate by Kei144(m): 6:02am On Jul 01, 2020
As a military officer, have you ever caught your soldiers doing something inappropriate?

James Anderson

14h ago
Former Academic Dean at Strayer University (1998–2015)

As a military officer, have you ever caught your soldiers doing something inappropriate?

Yes, as a commanding officer I once caught a 1st Lt dating an E4 (Sergeant) both within my command. I had to counsel the Lt and explain to her that this was unacceptable. The funny thing is you could marry an enlisted member, but you could not date them. They both requested ten days leave and knew what they planed on doing and by rights I should have denied their leave, but I did not. This is where as a commander you have to bend the rules in order to do what is right for members of your command. When they returned, they were Husband and Wife. And this led to another issue; he could not report to his wife. So, I had to reassign him to another branch within the squadron. My Commanding officer was upset with me for allowing them the opportunity to get married. However, it was my opinion that these two were in love and if I had not allowed them the leave they would have gotten in trouble for fraternization and that might have ruined the officer’s career, she was an Air Force Academy Graduate. This is an example of me being prior enlisted and understanding their situation. Although my commander did not appreciate my decision he nonetheless supported it in the end.

https://www.quora.com/As-a-military-officer-have-you-ever-caught-your-soldiers-doing-something-inappropriate

2 Likes

Re: Military Officer Who Caught His Soldiers Doing Something Inappropriate by deltateam: 6:12am On Jul 01, 2020
Kei144:

James Anderson

14h ago
Former Academic Dean at Strayer University (1998–2015)

Yes, as a commanding officer I once caught a 1st Lt dating an E4 (Sergeant) both within my command. I had to counsel the Lt and explain to her that this was unacceptable. The funny thing is you could marry an enlisted member, but you could not date them. They both requested ten days leave and knew what they planed on doing and by rights I should have denied their leave, but I did not. This is where as a commander you have to bend the rules in order to do what is right for members of your command. When they returned, they were Husband and Wife. And this led to another issue; he could not report to his wife. So, I had to reassign him to another branch within the squadron. My Commanding officer was upset with me for allowing them the opportunity to get married. However, it was my opinion that these two were in love and if I had not allowed them the leave they would have gotten in trouble for fraternization and that might have ruined the officer’s career, she was an Air Force Academy Graduate. This is an example of me being prior enlisted and understanding their situation. Although my commander did not appreciate my decision he nonetheless supported it in the end.

https://www.quora.com/As-a-military-officer-have-you-ever-caught-your-soldiers-doing-something-inappropriate

This is so lovely. Everywhere good!

Re: Military Officer Who Caught His Soldiers Doing Something Inappropriate by Temitopemo6e6(m): 6:12am On Jul 01, 2020
undecided

Re: Military Officer Who Caught His Soldiers Doing Something Inappropriate by otipoju(m): 6:45am On Jul 01, 2020
Nigerian superior go lock the man for gaurdroom and try to eat his own share of the woman.

1 Like

Re: Military Officer Who Caught His Soldiers Doing Something Inappropriate by supercase1(m): 6:53am On Jul 01, 2020
This piece of news is an absolute monumental trash that has nothing to contribute to the quagmatic and collapsing state of the contraception of the scam nation called Nigeria
Re: Military Officer Who Caught His Soldiers Doing Something Inappropriate by ugbede69(m): 10:44am On Jul 01, 2020
in my country recruits cannot marry an officer... smh
Re: Military Officer Who Caught His Soldiers Doing Something Inappropriate by Kei144(m): 2:32pm On Jul 01, 2020

(1) (Reply)

My Girl Friend Wants To Talk To Me All Day Long On Phone. Pls Help! / No Man Can Be Truly Happy Without A Woman / MEN Are Their GREATEST Enemy In Relationship...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.