Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

The End Has Already Come Sooner Than We Expected. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The End Has Already Come Sooner Than We Expected. (660 Views)

Has Jesus Already Come Back The Second Time. / Are We Expected To Exercise Blind Faith? / Limousine: Pastor Kumuyi, What They Expected Of Him Vs What He Came With (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The End Has Already Come Sooner Than We Expected. by IamMichael(m): 6:44am On Jul 01, 2020

•Yes, the end has come sooner than we expected.
The world has seen its first broadcasted proof that all religious god's are nothing but the figment of imagination of some people suffering mass delusion.

•Yes, The world has witnessed it's first actual change of world order. The global pandemic has given the government's total control over religion. Yes, the end has come sooner than we expected.

•All religious deities have been put in their place as non-existent and unhelpful when the biggest of calamities hit. Yes, the end has come sooner than expected.

•Every children born from today will look back to this year and know that yahweh, allah and the rest are nothing but empty words used to brainwash people. Yes, the end has come sooner than expected.

•The shamans whose trade has been cut short by the global pandemic ravaging the world have been constantly showing themselves, proving facts that are already known to the non-sheeple. Yes, the end has come sooner than expected.

•No country on earth counted religion as a necessity when the Sars-Cov virus hit the world, but mandated that all religious activities should cease like the non-essential commodity it is. Yes, the end has come sooner than expected.

•All religious shamans and cowards went to hide and looked up to scientists and doctors to save them from an invisible god more powerful than all their religious god's, showing how powerless the deities they hype is in front of actual danger. Yes, the end just came sooner than we expected.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The End Has Already Come Sooner Than We Expected. by Kobojunkie: 11:57pm On Jul 01, 2020
And this guy here fancies himself an open-minded free-thinker?
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
ROFLMAO!
Re: The End Has Already Come Sooner Than We Expected. by Tamaratonye5(f): 7:24am On Jul 02, 2020
Kobojunkie:
And this guy here fancies himself an open-minded free-thinker?
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
ROFLMAO!
Hello, Kobojunkie.

May I know what your problem with his OP is?

3 Likes

Re: The End Has Already Come Sooner Than We Expected. by IamMichael(m): 8:35am On Jul 02, 2020
Tamaratonye5:

Hello, Kobojunkie.

Please ask him o... Lol!

Cuz I will love to know too!

1 Like

Re: The End Has Already Come Sooner Than We Expected. by Kobojunkie: 2:12pm On Jul 02, 2020
Tamaratonye5:

Hello, Kobojunkie.

Are you his mother? undecided

Read my comments, and if you still don't understand look up the dictionary meaning of the terms he claims. undecided
Re: The End Has Already Come Sooner Than We Expected. by Tamaratonye5(f): 3:45pm On Jul 02, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Are you his mother? undecided

Read my comments, and if you still don't understand look up the dictionary meaning of the terms he claims. undecided
I agree, to an extent, with the OP. Not that I am indeed his mother. And even if I was, I'm lost as to what that has to do with the topic at hand.

You've read the OP, and discredited his "free-thinking" capacities. But you haven't explained what was wrong with his post. I don't know what you know. Help me see what the fault in his original post is. Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: The End Has Already Come Sooner Than We Expected. by Sabr1na(f): 5:25pm On Jul 02, 2020
IamMichael:

•Yes, the end has come sooner than we expected.
The world has seen its first broadcasted proof that all religious god's are nothing but the figment of imagination of some people suffering mass delusion.

•Yes, The world has witnessed it's first actual change of world order. The global pandemic has given the government's total control over religion. Yes, the end has come sooner than we expected.

•All religious deities have been put in their place as non-existent and unhelpful when the biggest of calamities hit. Yes, the end has come sooner than expected.

•Every children born from today will look back to this year and know that yahweh, allah and the rest are nothing but empty words used to brainwash people. Yes, the end has come sooner than expected.

•The shamans whose trade has been cut short by the global pandemic ravaging the world have been constantly showing themselves, proving facts that are already known to the non-sheeple. Yes, the end has come sooner than expected.

•No country on earth counted religion as a necessity when the Sars-Cov virus hit the world, but mandated that all religious activities should cease like the non-essential commodity it is. Yes, the end has come sooner than expected.

•All religious shamans and cowards went to hide and looked up to scientists and doctors to save them from an invisible god more powerful than all their religious god's, showing how powerless the deities they hype is in front of actual danger. Yes, the end just came sooner than we expected.

Have bible readers tagged Covid-19 to be a plague yet? Like trying to say it’s in the Revelation Yet? Just curious if Christians have brought that up?

What’s happening now in life, outside of fiction. We keep doing bad things to mother earth, she’s going to kick our asses more if things proceed as they are. But has nothing to do with a deity.

Oh, and these predictions have been happening 100s of times over the years already! None have actually happened! Like Y2K. LOL. Then 2012. grin

Christianity is fiction grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The End Has Already Come Sooner Than We Expected. by Tamaratonye5(f): 5:44pm On Jul 02, 2020
Sabr1na:

Have bible readers tagged Covid-19 to be a plague yet? Like trying to say it’s in the Revelation Yet? Just curious if Christians have brought that up?

What’s happening now in life, outside of fiction. We keep doing bad things to mother earth, she’s going to kick our asses more if things proceed as they are. But has nothing to do with a deity.

Oh, and these predictions have been happening 100s of times over the years already! None have actually happened! Like Y2K. LOL. Then 2012. grin

Personally, since pandemics and viruses are explained by entirely natural phenomena I don’t care if religions and the religious claim they have a supernatural cause, unless of course they can demonstrate some objective evidence for the claim.

1 Like

Re: The End Has Already Come Sooner Than We Expected. by Tmach137(m): 5:54pm On Jul 02, 2020
Demonstrating actual evidence is something they can never do as there’s no actual evidence to prove their deity.

Realizing this myself has lead to dropping Jesus Christ and God myself and going atheist instead. If some actual evidence should surface it probably wouldn’t be in Christianity anyway.

I imagine if any evidence should surface for a god to exist, they would prove it has no direct gender. And that the only thing that deity actually did was cause the Big Bang, and did nothing else.
Not that I would take up religion anyways even then.

What I believe is death is like (Morgan Freeman) says, it’s nothing. You cease to exist. If we’re wrong we’ve still lost nothing..

1 Like

Re: The End Has Already Come Sooner Than We Expected. by Tamaratonye5(f): 6:06pm On Jul 02, 2020
Tmach137:
Demonstrating actual evidence is something they can never do as there’s no actual evidence to prove their deity.

If some actual evidence should surface it probably wouldn’t be in Christianity anyway.
Well that’s a bold claim, and given your reason for disbelief is the lack of evidence for a deity, can you evidence that assertion?

Tmach137:
I imagine if any evidence should surface for a god to exist, they would prove it has no direct gender.
Again some evidence for this claim please?

Tmach137:
And that the only thing that deity actually did was cause the Big Bang, and did nothing else.
Wow, evidence please

Tmach137:
What I believe is death is like (Morgan Freeman) says, it’s nothing. You cease to exist. If we’re wrong we’ve still lost nothing..
Well now I’m not sure we need to be surmising anything about death. Have we any evidence that consciousness can exist without a functioning physical brain? If not then I will disbelieve that claim, not because this means I know it is false, but because there is no other criteria for disbelief that I am aware of.
Re: The End Has Already Come Sooner Than We Expected. by Tmach137(m): 6:15pm On Jul 02, 2020
Tamaratonye5:

Well that’s a bold claim, and given your reason for disbelief is the lack of evidence for a deity, can you evidence that assertion?

Again some evidence for this claim please?

Wow, evidence please

Well now I’m not sure we need to be surmising anything about death. Have we any evidence that consciousness can exist without a functioning physical brain? If not then I will disbelieve that claim, not because this means I know it is false, but because there is no other criteria for disbelief that I am aware of.
I can not produce anymore evidence than you can.

I was just making assumptions.
I just doubt any deity would have a gender , or that consciousness can exist without a brain.
I agree with you about the death thing.
Re: The End Has Already Come Sooner Than We Expected. by Tamaratonye5(f): 6:31pm On Jul 02, 2020
Tmach137:

I can not produce anymore evidence than you can.
Why on earth would I need to evidence your claim? I made no claim.

Tmach137:
I was just making assumptions.
Since you're just comfortable making assumptions, I hope you appreciate the irony of making unevidenced assumptions, in a post demanding others evidence their beliefs?

Tmach137:
I just doubt any deity would have a gender ,
Without any evidence they’re even possible? Again, can you appreciate the irony in making such a claim, in a post where you rightly demand theists evidence their claims?

Tmach137:
or that consciousness can exist without a brain.
As do I, but your original claim was stated as a belief, not doubting a belief:
Tmach137:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You do grasp the difference between disbelieving a claim, and your statement to “believe it is wrong”? This is not a subtle difference, it has epistemological implications.
Re: The End Has Already Come Sooner Than We Expected. by IamMichael(m): 5:32am On Jul 03, 2020
Sabr1na:

Pure fiction o.

The film tricks are just too much!
Re: The End Has Already Come Sooner Than We Expected. by Heathen777(m): 8:35pm On Jul 03, 2020
I hope after COVID-19 there would be a paradigm shift and not just business as usual in many areas of the global society.

Less blind faith in religion.
Less reliance on fossil fuel.
Better monetary policies and so on. etc

This would be a good time though to help this country be more open-minded, showing them how religion and religious figures were of no help in the face of a crisis ....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The End Has Already Come Sooner Than We Expected. by Kobojunkie: 8:40pm On Jul 03, 2020
Heathen777:
I hope after COVID-19 there would be a paradigm shift and not just business as usual in many areas of the global society.

Less blind faith in religion.
Less reliance on fossil fuel.
Better monetary policies and so on. etc

This would be a good time though to help this country be more open-minded, showing them how religion and religious figures were of no help in the face of a crisis ....
Religiosity sits atop of major problems that is Nigerian society and culture.

(1) (Reply)

Who Even Compiled This Bible That Has Stolen People's Freedom? / What This American Pastor Did After Convincing 900+ People To DRINK POISON & DIE / God Has Called Us To Enjoy Divine Prosperity Through Tithing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.