Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

The Top Four Cheapest Places To Live In Abuja - Properties (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Top Four Cheapest Places To Live In Abuja (50184 Views)

10 Cheapest Places To Rent An Apartment In Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Top Four Cheapest Places To Live In Abuja by mrsteel: 6:49pm On Sep 12, 2020
lastclaire4:

Uncle "I am smart" dont track me. You sure know agents well. Look for one that is not a thief cos most of them are the ones adding extra thousands.

Let me clear your doubts it was not 69 road part at all.
This is funny
Why on earth would I wanna track u cheesy
Ok can u connect me to d agent that helped u?
I don't know of any agent that operate in gwarinpa
Re: The Top Four Cheapest Places To Live In Abuja by lastclaire4(f): 6:59pm On Sep 12, 2020
mrsteel:

This is funny
Why on earth would I wanna track u cheesy
Ok can u connect me to d agent that helped u?
I don't know of any agent that operate in gwarinpa

Since you have money to waste please go ahead with your original plan.

To be honest, I dont keep such numbers I am very bad at saving numbers. Cos I rarely know their names. I have so many contacts I saved with alphabets I dont know which is which again.
Re: The Top Four Cheapest Places To Live In Abuja by Aaaaarghmed(m): 8:54pm On Sep 12, 2020
U wud see a self con of 350k in main gwarinpa,I saw a very nice one with very very big room,but u wud share kitchen which is very big and its downstairs,the toilet is very spacious with jacuzzi also,it was in 3rd avenue.I negotiated for 300 but they did not agree...I was not directed by any agent,I just searched myself.See make I no lie u go see better places rent only if u can search urself.Buttom line is 350k can get u a self con in gwarinpa.just search well

3 Likes

Re: The Top Four Cheapest Places To Live In Abuja by Sachiopropty(m): 2:09pm On Sep 13, 2020
www.sachiong.com is on the fast track to becoming a top real estate marketplace, allowing you to advertise your properties and services to the right audience.

Re: The Top Four Cheapest Places To Live In Abuja by Hedonisco: 7:30pm On Sep 14, 2020
HonNEAT:

OP knows Nothing About Abuja. Maybe Na Of This People That Visited Or Served In Here. He Didn't Even Mention Cheap Areas Mpape, Nyanya, Zuba. Gwagwa, Juwa, Karmo and Its Areas, Peyi, Peze, Tunga-Maji and Its Areas, Bwari inside inside, Kabusa, Muko village, Jabu, Saburi inside Inside, Byazhin Across on Top Of Hill And Across Across, Suka Airport Road, Some Part Of Dei-Dei, Etc.

Inside inside, across across, down down, hahaha. The names alone would instill the fear of God in someone and force you to prepare for the worst.

Even me wey don dey Abj for a while no sabi these zones. You don rugged am well for this town.

2 Likes

Re: The Top Four Cheapest Places To Live In Abuja by HonNEAT: 8:06am On Sep 17, 2020
Hedonisco:

Inside inside, across across, down down, hahaha. The names alone would instill the fear of God in someone and force you to prepare for the worst.

Even me wey don dey Abj for a while no sabi these zones. You don rugged am well for this town.
Hahaha, My Oga, Am A Contrator.

2 Likes

Re: The Top Four Cheapest Places To Live In Abuja by HolySpiritspeed(f): 4:30pm On Sep 17, 2020

1 Like

Re: The Top Four Cheapest Places To Live In Abuja by Sachiopropty(m): 8:59pm On Sep 17, 2020
HolySpiritspeed:
check your dm or drop your digits.

08187692998. WhatsApp

Thank you
Re: The Top Four Cheapest Places To Live In Abuja by eamodu(m): 12:49pm On Mar 03, 2022
Please I am thinking of relocating my family to abj as I work in lafia. I am finding it hard to choose between getting a place in kubuwa or lugbe. Houses in lugbe is more expensive, so I am looking at kubuwa. But don't have more of life there.. Will kubuwa be good since it's cheaper?
Re: The Top Four Cheapest Places To Live In Abuja by Daninya33: 1:47pm On Mar 03, 2022
LAND FOR SALE IN ABUJA

@400 SQM ON THE AVERAGE

@ DEI-DEI - 4.7M

@LUGBE- 5.5M
( BOTH LUGBE AND DEI-DEI LAND ARE INCLUSIVE OF 1M NAIRA INFRASTRUCTURAL FEES)

@ GWAGWALADA -500K,1.5M AND 2M

@ GIRI - 1.5M ( BUNGALOW LAND)
-2 M (DUPLEX LAND)

@IDU -7M

INSTALMENT PAYMENT IS 3 TIMES MAXIMUM.
RANGES FROM 6-12 MONTHS .
FAILURE TO COMPLY INCURS EXTRA CHARGES.

FOR MORE DETAILS, CONTACT;

TEL: 07018823833
TELEGRAM: 07018823833
EMAIL-daninyastephen861@gmail.com
WHATSAPP -08131116898
Re: The Top Four Cheapest Places To Live In Abuja by Sachiopropty(m): 5:46pm On Mar 15, 2022
Invest In This Highly Sought After Location

2080sqm Commercial land In Gudu
Abuja.

See price info ��

https://sachiong.com/property/2080sqm-commercial-land-gudu/

#investment #Abuja #RealEstate #propertyforsale #Gudu #abujarealestate #abujaproperties #landforsaleingudu #sachioproperties #sachiong
Re: The Top Four Cheapest Places To Live In Abuja by Sachiopropty(m): 6:47pm On Mar 16, 2022
Prime Position & Unlimited Potential

117 Hectares For Sale in Maitama 2 mpape.

Title: R of O
Purpose: Mixed Used Comp. Dev.

Price: N10 Billion Naira net

See more info ��

https:///XnBLzq6aha

1 Like

Re: The Top Four Cheapest Places To Live In Abuja by kindlyheart: 5:51am On Jul 27, 2022
nice thread
Re: The Top Four Cheapest Places To Live In Abuja by Sachiopropty(m): 10:12pm On Jul 27, 2022
kindlyheart:
nice thread
Thank you
Re: The Top Four Cheapest Places To Live In Abuja by kindlyheart: 10:19pm On Jul 27, 2022
Sachiopropty:

Thank you

do you reside in Abuja?
Re: The Top Four Cheapest Places To Live In Abuja by Titanium001: 2:23pm On Feb 22, 2023
Nice thread, guys.

Please guys, does anyone have any ideas on the current cost of a single room self in any of Bwari or Kuje? I'm being milked dry here in Chika.
Proximity to Central Area doesn't matter at all (I plan to open something small wherever I end up)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tears As Lagos Government Demolishes 13 Houses In Ajao Estate (Video) / A Nairalander's Building Project -from Foundation To Plastering / See Photos From My House Warming Ceremony (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.