Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Before I Preach, I Sleep With 4 Women, In Total Slept With Over 2,000 Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Before I Preach, I Sleep With 4 Women, In Total Slept With Over 2,000 Women (840 Views)

Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With / So Because I Sleep Unclad Next To A Guy, Sex Must Happen? – Twitter User Asks / I Have Been Able To Convert Over 3,000 Women Into Lesbians - Ghanaian Lady (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before I Preach, I Sleep With 4 Women, In Total Slept With Over 2,000 Women by rasheylaw(m): 10:22am On Jul 01, 2020
In the continuation of exposing fake prophets and men of God by Kennedy Agyapong , one Apostle John Blay also known as Obotan shared his secrets last night on “The Seat” show aired on NET2 TV.

According to Apostle John Blay, he sleeps with 4 women every time before he goes to preach to his members.

He indicated that the spirit he went for requires that he sleeps with 4 women every time he has to preach.

The apostle further disclosed that he has slept with over 2,000 women and according to him, after he sleeps with such women, they find it difficult to get husbands.

Apostle John Blay added that in this business of fake prophets or men of God , he has really fortified himself with a lot of spirits and “juju”.

He further revealed that because of what he does, even his wife finds it difficult sleeping by his side as a result he got a different place for her to stay in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujCQRTSD11I

1 Like

Re: Before I Preach, I Sleep With 4 Women, In Total Slept With Over 2,000 Women by Tomtomy98: 10:35am On Jul 01, 2020
You mean it?
Re: Before I Preach, I Sleep With 4 Women, In Total Slept With Over 2,000 Women by GOFRONT(m): 10:42am On Jul 01, 2020
Imagine
Re: Before I Preach, I Sleep With 4 Women, In Total Slept With Over 2,000 Women by StrikeBack(m): 10:44am On Jul 01, 2020
Let’s investigate that man in sango ota
Re: Before I Preach, I Sleep With 4 Women, In Total Slept With Over 2,000 Women by simplepee(f): 10:47am On Jul 01, 2020
Nothing new. I just pity the blind sheeples.

I can't remember the last time I went to that darkness they call church in Nigeria. I pray to God, do good. He answers and forgive me my sins, I'm good to go, no church nonsense.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

I Started Masturbating 2 Years Ago And Now I'm Going To Stop / . / Am I About To Be Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.