Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,590 members, 7,823,565 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

The Fear Of British Embassy (ukvisas Nig Ltd Plc) Is The Begining Of Wisdom - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Fear Of British Embassy (ukvisas Nig Ltd Plc) Is The Begining Of Wisdom (1704 Views)

Contact Details For British Embassy Lagos / British Embassy In Nigeria / British Embassy: Account Information Survey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Fear Of British Embassy (ukvisas Nig Ltd Plc) Is The Begining Of Wisdom by mrofficial(m): 12:12am On Jun 14, 2007
The fear of British Embassy is the begining of wisdom. To all Nigerians, they now stand at the Nigeria airport at entrance of the plane, looking for useless reason to send people back, after you have been checked by the immigration and other authorities in the airport. Especially when you are young, they believe you want to run away to their country. And they have used these racist character to affect innocent people. We are being treated like nothing even when you apply for the visa, out of 10 thousand applicant, visa will only be issued to 20 people at the end, (what happens to the 19,980? Oops shocked). Our country has now become exploitation center for the embassy, infact it is now (UKVISAS Nigerian LTD PLC) lipsrsealed. There name should be at stock exchange. No single respect for our lawyers, even when they write them, they dont reply, there is nobody to fight for the innocent nigerian citizens, their believe is that they are superior than us, treating us like nobody,
God Have Mercy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Fear Of British Embassy (ukvisas Nig Ltd Plc) Is The Begining Of Wisdom by Akolawole(m): 12:47am On Jun 14, 2007
20 people out of 10,000 applicants!

Thats very bad but where did you get your statistics from?
Re: The Fear Of British Embassy (ukvisas Nig Ltd Plc) Is The Begining Of Wisdom by DisGuy: 2:33am On Jun 14, 2007
official
maybe its time people starting discussing usa and canadian embassy or we should encourage people to see other parts of the world australia, new zealand and co they are also englsih speaking countries grin
Re: The Fear Of British Embassy (ukvisas Nig Ltd Plc) Is The Begining Of Wisdom by Wind2(m): 12:44pm On Jun 22, 2007
Well I guess one can say there is no smoke without a fire. We Nigerians play a big role in creating that ugly image which shades the British spectacles of arrogance lipsrsealed. Just look at our country for instance? They say one must dress the way they wish to be addressed.So I'm of the view that Nigerians must also consider this when noting British error. I'm of the view that all those disturbed by these Grey realities, may first start the fight-back by proving one's self better than the whites and their views. May God help us to be envied among men.
Regards kiss
Re: The Fear Of British Embassy (ukvisas Nig Ltd Plc) Is The Begining Of Wisdom by mrpataki(m): 1:24pm On Jun 22, 2007
mr.official:

The fear of British Embassy is the begining of wisdom. To all Nigerians, they now stand at the Nigeria airport at entrance of the plane, looking for useless reason to send people back, after you have been checked by the immigration and other authorities in the airport. Especially when you are young, they believe you want to run away to their country. And they have used these racist character to affect innocent people. We are being treated like nothing even when you apply for the visa, out of 10 thousand applicant, visa will only be issued to 20 people at the end, (what happens to the 19,980? Oops shocked). Our country has now become exploitation center for the embassy, infact it is now (UKVISAS Nigerian LTD PLC) lipsrsealed. There name should be at stock exchange. No single respect for our lawyers, even when they write them, they don't reply, there is nobody to fight for the innocent nigerian citizens, their believe is that they are superior than us, treating us like nobody,
God Have Mercy

Before you begin to throw stones of aspersion at the BHC, I would want you to look inwards. Is there adequate facility in the country to make every Nigerian want to stay in the country?

While the statistics you have stated is wrong and totally out of place, I would like you to know that a lot of NIgerians falsify accounts, falsify letters of introduction and all sorts just to travel to the UK.

Do you know as well that a lot of this travel agents when you supply genuine travel documents to them to assist in sumitting your docs to the BHC, they duplicate such for other peeps who areready to pay them for the same docs.

I would rather you to look inwards and stop spitting out rubbish here!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Fear Of British Embassy (ukvisas Nig Ltd Plc) Is The Begining Of Wisdom by DisGuy: 5:52pm On Jun 22, 2007
the UK embassy still gives out more visa to in nigeria than any other country.

please boycott them for a year smiley
Re: The Fear Of British Embassy (ukvisas Nig Ltd Plc) Is The Begining Of Wisdom by mrofficial(m): 10:52pm On Jun 28, 2007
mrpataki:

Before you begin to throw stones of aspersion at the BHC, I would want you to look inwards. Is there adequate facility in the country to make every Nigerian want to stay in the country?

While the statistics you have stated is wrong and totally out of place, I would like you to know that a lot of NIgerians falsify accounts, falsify letters of introduction and all sorts just to travel to the UK.

Do you know as well that a lot of this travel agents when you supply genuine travel documents to them to assist in sumitting your docs to the BHC, they duplicate such for other peeps who areready to pay them for the same docs.

I would rather you to look inwards and stop spitting out rubbish here!
Nothing much to say, you are just a nitwit.
Re: The Fear Of British Embassy (ukvisas Nig Ltd Plc) Is The Begining Of Wisdom by mrpataki(m): 2:35pm On Jun 30, 2007
See who goes about whimping. You come here and state outright inanity, and you expect me to celebrate your drivel

Next time think straight with your head when giving out statistics here. cool cool
Re: The Fear Of British Embassy (ukvisas Nig Ltd Plc) Is The Begining Of Wisdom by presjany(f): 3:40pm On Jun 30, 2007
Our country has now become exploitation center for the embassy, infact it is now (UKVISAS Nigerian LTD PLC) .

My official, I be Ur pardon! No one is exploiting U against ur wish okay? Afterall, The british high commission in Nigeria doesnt have marketers who sell their product. U went there at will, and accepted the policy. Why are U compalining? Point of note: A lizard in Nigeria can neva be an Aligator in UK. So look inwards as mrpataki advised.

@ other colleagues,.

Lets be careful of our choice of topic when we re establishing a thread in public fora like this.

Pls mr official, BE GUIDED!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Fear Of British Embassy (ukvisas Nig Ltd Plc) Is The Begining Of Wisdom by Regex: 6:53am On Sep 16, 2022
mrofficial:
The fear of British Embassy is the begining of wisdom. To all Nigerians, they now stand at the Nigeria airport at entrance of the plane, looking for useless reason to send people back, after you have been checked by the immigration and other authorities in the airport. Especially when you are young, they believe you want to run away to their country. And they have used these racist character to affect innocent people. We are being treated like nothing even when you apply for the visa, out of 10 thousand applicant, visa will only be issued to 20 people at the end, (what happens to the 19,980? Oops shocked). Our country has now become exploitation center for the embassy, infact it is now (UKVISAS Nigerian LTD PLC) lipsrsealed. There name should be at stock exchange. No single respect for our lawyers, even when they write them, they dont reply, there is nobody to fight for the innocent nigerian citizens, their believe is that they are superior than us, treating us like nobody,
God Have Mercy

First of all, people who applied to the UK and proved they're of great value are not turned back. You can't apply for a visit visa and expect them to believe whatever lies you packed or think they don't read the news and see/hear what's happening in Nigeria?
Re: The Fear Of British Embassy (ukvisas Nig Ltd Plc) Is The Begining Of Wisdom by ChristoBam: 9:09am On Sep 16, 2022
Regex:

First of all, people who applied to the UK and proved they're of great value are not turned back. You can't apply for a visit visa and expect them to believe whatever lies you packed or think they don't read the news and see/hear what's happening in Nigeria?
After how many years? grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

I Was Refused A Uk Visa And I Need Advice Cos I M Re Applying By Next Week / Pls Advise Now, Greencard Interview Morrow Morning / How To Get Scholarships For Masters In Sweden, Finland, Norway, France Orgermany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.