Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,550 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

The User CHIZZYBUNA, Can Anybody Tell Me How To Get Him To Talk To Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The User CHIZZYBUNA, Can Anybody Tell Me How To Get Him To Talk To Me? (273 Views)

Can Anybody Please Help Me Out / Don't Tell Anybody, Tell Everybody And Get It Off Your Chest / Hi! I'm New Here....need Help With The User Interface. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The User CHIZZYBUNA, Can Anybody Tell Me How To Get Him To Talk To Me? by TerryMcGinis(m): 11:48am On Jul 01, 2020
I have been leaving ChizzyBuna messages, quotes. It is urgent, but he chooses not to reply. I would hate to think he is ignoring me on purpose. Can anybody please help me get him to look my way? Thanks. please you guys should call his attention to this thread. Mods please take this to the front page. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

JUST IN: What Makes Liquor Different From Liqueur? / 5 Sure Ways To Make A Man Chase You / Signs To Know Your True Status In Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.