Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,275 members, 7,818,934 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Hi! I'm New Here....need Help With The User Interface. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hi! I'm New Here....need Help With The User Interface. (1933 Views)

I'm New Here, Say Hi To The Baddest Biitch / Hi! I'm New Here! / Hey Guys I'm Confused Here, Need Your Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hi! I'm New Here....need Help With The User Interface. by ojuwura(f): 8:17pm On Jan 20, 2018
Ive been an ardent guest of nairaland since 2015. I decided to join today, please don't troll me cause I know most people here are not nice. Just wanna get more familiar as a user. Thanks fam.
Re: Hi! I'm New Here....need Help With The User Interface. by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 20, 2018
You may have known so much about the forum since you have been visiting it this long, you need to be specific where you need help
Re: Hi! I'm New Here....need Help With The User Interface. by ojuwura(f): 8:21pm On Jan 20, 2018
OceanmorganTrix:
A
Meaning?
Re: Hi! I'm New Here....need Help With The User Interface. by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 20, 2018
ojuwura:

Meaning?

Wait, I am booking space
Re: Hi! I'm New Here....need Help With The User Interface. by LifeofEFCC: 8:22pm On Jan 20, 2018
ojuwura:
Ive been an ardent guest of nairaland since 2015. I decided to join today, please don't troll me cause I know most people here are not nice. Just wanna get more familiar as a user. Thanks fam.
be my first girlfriend Bae
I fall already falling in love with you since you have be a guest
Re: Hi! I'm New Here....need Help With The User Interface. by ojuwura(f): 8:28pm On Jan 20, 2018
OceanmorganTrix:
You may have known so much about the forum since you have been visiting it this long, you need to be specific where you need help
Yea, how to send pms and how posts are moved to front page. Pardon me if I sound quite archaic.
Re: Hi! I'm New Here....need Help With The User Interface. by ojuwura(f): 8:29pm On Jan 20, 2018
LifeofEFCC:
be my first girlfriend Bae
I fall already falling in love with you since you have be a guest
That's strong
Re: Hi! I'm New Here....need Help With The User Interface. by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jan 20, 2018
ojuwura:

Yea, how to send pms and how posts are moved to front page. Pardon me if I sound quite acaque.

Moving post to front page is a work for the MODS
Re: Hi! I'm New Here....need Help With The User Interface. by LifeofEFCC: 8:31pm On Jan 20, 2018
ojuwura:

That's strong
I have already mail you
Re: Hi! I'm New Here....need Help With The User Interface. by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 20, 2018
Absolute nonsense...
You are new this, you are new that..
this LINE is outdated.
Re: Hi! I'm New Here....need Help With The User Interface. by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 20, 2018
Absolute nonsense...
this LINE is outdated.
Re: Hi! I'm New Here....need Help With The User Interface. by ojuwura(f): 8:34pm On Jan 20, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Absolute nonsense...

this LINE is outdated.
Well am not fake neither do you have to be so bitter.
Re: Hi! I'm New Here....need Help With The User Interface. by eezeribe(m): 8:34pm On Jan 20, 2018
I hope you don't bite people like Suarez because you both have a similar dentition...
Re: Hi! I'm New Here....need Help With The User Interface. by DaddyKross: 8:36pm On Jan 20, 2018
ojuwura:

Yea, how to send pms and how posts are moved to front page. Pardon me if I sound quite acaque archaic

1 Like

Re: Hi! I'm New Here....need Help With The User Interface. by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 20, 2018
ojuwura:

Yea, how to send pms and how posts are moved to front page. Pardon me if I sound quite acaque.

Sending PMs: click on the person moniker i.e username, on the person's profile page you will see this Send E-Mail Message To (moniker)
Click it, then click on send email from the next page

1 Like

Re: Hi! I'm New Here....need Help With The User Interface. by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 20, 2018
ojuwura:

Well am not fake neither do you have to be so bitter.
Prove to me that you are not fake..
Re: Hi! I'm New Here....need Help With The User Interface. by ojuwura(f): 8:40pm On Jan 20, 2018
[quote author=DaddyKross post=64372787][/quote]
Thanks for the correction, I wish all nairalanders could do this without insults and derogatory statements.
Re: Hi! I'm New Here....need Help With The User Interface. by ojuwura(f): 8:41pm On Jan 20, 2018
[quote author=DaddyKross post=64372787][/quote]
Thanks for the correction, I wish all nairalanders could do this without insults and derogatory statements.
Re: Hi! I'm New Here....need Help With The User Interface. by makydebbie(f): 8:42pm On Jan 20, 2018
Phew!
Re: Hi! I'm New Here....need Help With The User Interface. by ojuwura(f): 8:43pm On Jan 20, 2018
eezeribe:
I hope you don't bite people like Suarez because you both have a similar dentition...
If you let sleeping dogs lie, you won't be bitten
Re: Hi! I'm New Here....need Help With The User Interface. by ojuwura(f): 8:44pm On Jan 20, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Prove to me that you are not fake..
Time answers some requests.
Re: Hi! I'm New Here....need Help With The User Interface. by DaddyKross: 8:45pm On Jan 20, 2018
ojuwura:

There are no men like me, Only me. wink
Re: Hi! I'm New Here....need Help With The User Interface. by Berlyn1(f): 8:46pm On Jan 20, 2018
Welcome grin
Re: Hi! I'm New Here....need Help With The User Interface. by RoyalBlak007: 8:46pm On Jan 20, 2018
Dinner is served boiz!
Lè pòisson grin
Re: Hi! I'm New Here....need Help With The User Interface. by RoyalBlak007: 8:46pm On Jan 20, 2018
Dinner is served boiz!
Lè pòisson grin
Dinner is served boiz!
Lè pòisson grin
Re: Hi! I'm New Here....need Help With The User Interface. by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 20, 2018
ojuwura:

Time answers some requests.
delay is dangerous.

If you prove it to me now, perhaps time can tell a different and pleasant story.
Re: Hi! I'm New Here....need Help With The User Interface. by ojuwura(f): 8:48pm On Jan 20, 2018
makydebbie:
Phew!
Madam I know we are surrounded by fake people and every one who comes by is seen as a lowlife, attention seeker so to speak but its not the case all the time. So, let it out and give some the chance.
Re: Hi! I'm New Here....need Help With The User Interface. by ojuwura(f): 8:52pm On Jan 20, 2018
OceanmorganTrix:

Sending PMs: click on the person moniker i.e username, on the person's profile page you will see this Send E-Mail Message To (moniker)
Click it, then click on send email from the next page
God bless
Re: Hi! I'm New Here....need Help With The User Interface. by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 20, 2018
RoyalBlak007:
Dinner is served boiz!
Lè pòisson grin
Replied
Re: Hi! I'm New Here....need Help With The User Interface. by ojuwura(f): 8:53pm On Jan 20, 2018
DrinkLimca:
delay is dangerous.

If you prove it to me now, perhaps time can tell a different and pleasant story.
Perhaps delay is a necessary danger
Re: Hi! I'm New Here....need Help With The User Interface. by ojuwura(f): 8:54pm On Jan 20, 2018
RoyalBlak007:

Dinner is served boiz!

Lè pòisson grin

And the hunter one day becomes the hunted.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Twins In Nairaland Let Meet Hear / Who Wins A Girl's Heart Easily? / Help. Help. Nairaland Is Depressing Me. Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.