Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,508 members, 7,823,190 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Redmi 9 Unboxing And Quick Review (photos) - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Redmi 9 Unboxing And Quick Review (photos) (38217 Views)

Nokia C1 Unboxing and Review - N18,500 budget smartphone Review (Photos) / TECNO Camon 12 Pro Unboxing And Quick Review (photos) / TECNO Phantom 9 Unboxing And Review + Price (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Redmi 9 Unboxing And Quick Review (photos) by AsapKen(m): 9:43am On Jul 02, 2020
My redmi note 8 lags a lot. 3gb ram 32gb rom. I don't know what the issue is. I hardly ever use it nowadays
Re: Redmi 9 Unboxing And Quick Review (photos) by Vickytall: 10:05am On Jul 02, 2020
ubcandid:
Reasons? And secondly, how much?

It keeps hanging whenever I am using it.its not been up to 3months I bought it and its the 3gb ram yet it hangs like it's 1gb and it's so frustrating
Re: Redmi 9 Unboxing And Quick Review (photos) by Vickytall: 10:06am On Jul 02, 2020
AsapKen:
My redmi note 8 lags a lot. 3gb ram 32gb rom. I don't know what the issue is. I hardly ever use it nowadays

Same as mine.
Re: Redmi 9 Unboxing And Quick Review (photos) by Vickytall: 10:14am On Jul 02, 2020
jamesope04:
I'm interested. Location isn't a barrier. At what price are you giving it out?

I bought it for 65k less than 3 months ago.how much are you willing to pay.3gb/32gb
Re: Redmi 9 Unboxing And Quick Review (photos) by Hajokexyz: 10:54am On Jul 02, 2020
haywizzy007:
yeah,i got it last week, 57k

okay. Thank you sir .
Re: Redmi 9 Unboxing And Quick Review (photos) by jamesope04(m): 10:57am On Jul 02, 2020
Vickytall:

I bought it for 65k less than 3 months ago.how much are you willing to pay.3gb/32gb
40k for the spec
Re: Redmi 9 Unboxing And Quick Review (photos) by AsapKen(m): 11:12am On Jul 02, 2020
Vickytall:

Same as mine.

I listened to the hype here on nairaland. Those YouTube guys too don't have chills. Thank God for my Nokia because if na only this redmi ehn
Re: Redmi 9 Unboxing And Quick Review (photos) by Denique(f): 1:05pm On Jul 02, 2020
LtChisom:
grin

How much is the PRO?
Re: Redmi 9 Unboxing And Quick Review (photos) by Slimpotter(m): 3:26pm On Jul 02, 2020
nurex01:
DM for your Xiaomi Phones. cheesy
Whats the affordable but functional xiaomi smartphones I can get and at what price.
Re: Redmi 9 Unboxing And Quick Review (photos) by nurex01(m): 3:35pm On Jul 02, 2020
Slimpotter:

Whats the affordable but functional xiaomi smartphones I can get and at what price.
come on WhatsApp let's have a sweet deal cheesy cheesy
Re: Redmi 9 Unboxing And Quick Review (photos) by LtChisom: 4:33pm On Jul 02, 2020
Denique:

How much is the PRO?
Cc nurex01
Re: Redmi 9 Unboxing And Quick Review (photos) by nurex01(m): 4:36pm On Jul 02, 2020
LtChisom:

Cc nurex01
thanks for the Mention my Boss
Re: Redmi 9 Unboxing And Quick Review (photos) by nurex01(m): 4:37pm On Jul 02, 2020
Denique:

How much is the PRO?
DM. Boss! Let me arrange a sweet deal for you. cheesy
Re: Redmi 9 Unboxing And Quick Review (photos) by Denique(f): 9:53pm On Jul 02, 2020
nurex01:
DM. Boss! Let me arrange a sweet deal for you. cheesy
cheesy No money yet...just want to know so I can buy a bigger "Kolo" for it grin

BTW, I am a small "pelzin" @the bolded
Re: Redmi 9 Unboxing And Quick Review (photos) by nurex01(m): 9:59pm On Jul 02, 2020
Denique:

cheesy No money yet...just want to know so I can buy a bigger "Kolo" for it grin

BTW, I am a small "pelzin" @the bolded
cheesy anytime, may God provide.

1 Like

Re: Redmi 9 Unboxing And Quick Review (photos) by edoairways: 8:22am On Jul 03, 2020
Vickytall:
This redmi is over hyped that was how I went to buy d note 8 cos of the way it was talked about here and it happened to be my biggest mistake.i can't wait to sell it off
Why do you say so?

3 Likes

Re: Redmi 9 Unboxing And Quick Review (photos) by edoairways: 10:31am On Jul 03, 2020
haywizzy007:
i'm using a redmi 8, 64gb ROM/4gb RAM variant, thumbs up for Xiaomi, the phone is nice!!!
Have you update to the latest Mui?
What was your experience if you did?

3 Likes

Re: Redmi 9 Unboxing And Quick Review (photos) by edoairways: 10:33am On Jul 03, 2020
AsapKen:
Do you run many apps?

3 Likes

Re: Redmi 9 Unboxing And Quick Review (photos) by edoairways: 10:34am On Jul 03, 2020
ItrendNaija:
All of a sudden nobody is criticizing their use of MTK becos na Xiaomi, if it were any of the Transsion brothers we wouldn't hear the last of it. In other words, who else is amazed by what they can do with GTB *737#
Don't mind those hypocrites

3 Likes

Re: Redmi 9 Unboxing And Quick Review (photos) by haywizzy007(m): 10:46am On Jul 03, 2020
edoairways:
Have you update to the latest Mui? What was your experience if you did?
No i haven't..
Re: Redmi 9 Unboxing And Quick Review (photos) by AsapKen(m): 1:25pm On Jul 03, 2020
edoairways:

Do you run many apps?

Not really just ig, WhatsApp, chrome and FB most times. The phone behaves like a phone with 512mb ram
Re: Redmi 9 Unboxing And Quick Review (photos) by ubsky(m): 1:37pm On Jul 05, 2020
activity9:
HOW MUCH DID YOU BUY IT
Re: Redmi 9 Unboxing And Quick Review (photos) by ubsky(m): 1:40pm On Jul 05, 2020
Cannonleo:
baba no vex you fit push the redmi 8a come my side, honestly need a xiaomi product
sorry i av already given it out
Re: Redmi 9 Unboxing And Quick Review (photos) by RealEzee(m): 1:43pm On Jul 05, 2020
Remimadrid1:

I agree with you that Huawei phones are superior to Xiaomi phones. And am currently using Xiaomi Note 8 ooo.
depends on the exact model ooo not all hauwei carry weight when paired with their Xiaomi counterparts on the same price range
Re: Redmi 9 Unboxing And Quick Review (photos) by RealEzee(m): 1:52pm On Jul 05, 2020
edoairways:

Don't mind those hypocrites
the only hypocrites I see are transsion guys, the very mtk specs provided by Xiaomi outperforms the mtk devices transsion yet place exuberant price on it, so now who's fooling who na? Infinix best chipset so far is the mtk g70 yet it's price and other specs provided don't match the specs and price on the same platform with Xiaomi products.

Busying making their comparisons with the outdated note 7 of redmi, that really was even pitiful by many Transsion faithfuls, even that one no still match any Xiaomi product in that price segment lol.

Fact is Xiaomi gives value for money, if transsion price their product at 100k I'm rest assured Xiaomi with that same price tag will outclass that transsion device anytime any day.

2 Likes

Re: Redmi 9 Unboxing And Quick Review (photos) by edoairways: 2:30pm On Jul 05, 2020
RealEzee:

the only hypocrites I see are transsion guys, the very mtk specs provided by Xiaomi outperforms the mtk devices transsion yet place exuberant price on it, so now who's fooling who na? Infinix best chipset so far is the mtk g70 yet it's price and other specs provided don't match the specs and price on the same platform with Xiaomi products.

Busying making their comparisons with the outdated note 7 of redmi, that really was even pitiful by many Transsion faithfuls, even that one no still match any Xiaomi product in that price segment lol.

Fact is Xiaomi gives value for money, if transsion price their product at 100k I'm rest assured Xiaomi with that same price tag will outclass that transsion device anytime any day.
What kind of yeyetic value for money?

2 Likes

Re: Redmi 9 Unboxing And Quick Review (photos) by RealEzee(m): 2:41pm On Jul 05, 2020
edoairways:

What kind of yeyetic value for money?
aiit since you asked let's settle it, paste the specs of any transsion product with a 100k price tag and put by it a Xiaomi product priced at that same bracket its specs and let's compare, even place their $200 priced phones and compare their specs side by side and tell me who has a better spec

2 Likes

Re: Redmi 9 Unboxing And Quick Review (photos) by Remimadrid1: 2:52pm On Jul 05, 2020
RealEzee:
depends on the exact model ooo not all hauwei carry weight when paired with their Xiaomi counterparts on the same price range
Huawei phones are generally more expensive than Xiaomi phones, why is that? Because their phones are better.
I have used a Huawei Y9prime 2019. It's 4gb Ram and 128gb ROM, and now We am using Xiaomi Note 8 also 4gb Ram and 128 ROM. But I tell you the Y9PRIME is better by far, and also more expensive.
Re: Redmi 9 Unboxing And Quick Review (photos) by LtChisom: 5:03pm On Jul 05, 2020
RealEzee:

There was a video I saw in youtube of how to tear down the infinix s5 or so. Do you know that these guys deceived their customers by saying the camera is 48mp whereas what was found in it was a camera that is not up to 20mp.
I wish I can still find that video.

1 Like

Re: Redmi 9 Unboxing And Quick Review (photos) by ZesusHVWritter(m): 7:31pm On Jul 05, 2020
Mastarcard
I want the redmi 9. How do I get it?
Are you in Lagos, if yes. I want to buy the one you have.
Re: Redmi 9 Unboxing And Quick Review (photos) by ZesusHVWritter(m): 7:55pm On Jul 05, 2020
LtChisom:

There was a video I saw in youtube of how to tear down the infinix s5 or so. Do you know that these guys deceived their customers by saying the camera is 48mp whereas what was found in it was a camera that is not up to 20mp.
I wish I can still find that video.
You can sir.
https://twitter.com/ZESUsHV/status/1276878966524194819?s=19
Re: Redmi 9 Unboxing And Quick Review (photos) by RealEzee(m): 12:15am On Jul 06, 2020
Remimadrid1:

Huawei phones are generally more expensive than Xiaomi phones, why is that? Because their phones are better.
I have used a Huawei Y9prime 2019. It's 4gb Ram and 128gb ROM, and now We am using Xiaomi Note 8 also 4gb Ram and 128 ROM. But I tell you the Y9PRIME is better by far, and also more expensive.
the fact that a phone is far expensive than the other makes it better? if another product gives the same or even better specs for a lesser price will you say the former is still better?

Here's where Xiaomi and other companies come in, providing good specs for lesser amount than the already known brands, at times same specs with lesser price or better specs yet with lesser price.

Taking your comparison of the Y9PRIME with the note 8,first things, both are not the same price segment, yet the note 8 provides better chipset than the Y9PRIME, if not been at per.
The note8 gives you the options of 4k video recording which y9prime doesn't, other things are similar between both devices.
But pay attention to the fact the the Y9PRIME is priced higher than the note 8 yet you still see the note 8 still holds it ground against it.

Now let's place the same y9prime side by side with the Xiaomi Note 8pro which is priced around or the same price bracket, the note 8 pro outclass the Y9PRIME with it better chipset compared to the one on the Y9PRIME, we both can agree there no contest here at all in terms of performance.

You can go through the chipset ranking : https://www.nairaland.com/5912643/best-processor-ranking-benchmarks.

One price is higher than the other yet the latter still packs a slightly better if not a the chipset capacities In the case of the note 8 and y9prime, but when both have similar price tag the, the note 8pro blazes the Y9PRIME away.
That's what I term value for money tho.

You will agree OnePlus too have this same approach, giving premium specs for a lesser price than the other top brands and nicknamed flagship killer, twas not given for nothing bro.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Setting The Facts Right : Tecno Camon C8 Vs Iphone 6 Camera Test / All About P5 Mini / How To Identify An Original Power Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.