Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,991 members, 7,821,455 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Redmi 9 Unboxing And Quick Review (photos) - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Redmi 9 Unboxing And Quick Review (photos) (38212 Views)

Nokia C1 Unboxing and Review - N18,500 budget smartphone Review (Photos) / TECNO Camon 12 Pro Unboxing And Quick Review (photos) / TECNO Phantom 9 Unboxing And Review + Price (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Redmi 9 Unboxing And Quick Review (photos) by Remimadrid1: 9:39am On Jul 06, 2020
I have to disagree with you. The Y9PRIME has a better chipset than the Note 8. My Redmi Note 8 lags alot, but my Y9PRIME never lags. Moreover, the Y9PRIME multitask better than the Note 8 am using. If I open two apps, it runs smoothly, but when I open a third one, the apps restarts. And this never happened on the Y9PRIME, as I can be running up to six apps simultaneously.
It's no comparison actually.
I don't know about the Note 8 pro, so I can't say anything on that.
Re: Redmi 9 Unboxing And Quick Review (photos) by IamAmakaa(f): 11:54am On Jul 06, 2020
Vickytall:
This redmi is over hyped that was how I went to buy d note 8 cos of the way it was talked about here and it happened to be my biggest mistake.i can't wait to sell it off
How much are you selling it?
Re: Redmi 9 Unboxing And Quick Review (photos) by RealEzee(m): 4:35pm On Jul 06, 2020
IamAmakaa:
How much are you selling it?
how much do you sell your mannequins?
Re: Redmi 9 Unboxing And Quick Review (photos) by RealEzee(m): 4:47pm On Jul 06, 2020
Remimadrid1:
I have to disagree with you. The Y9PRIME has a better chipset than the Note 8. My Redmi Note 8 lags alot, but my Y9PRIME never lags. Moreover, the Y9PRIME multitask better than the Note 8 am using. If I open two apps, it runs smoothly, but when I open a third one, the apps restarts. And this never happened on the Y9PRIME, as I can be running up to six apps simultaneously.
It's no comparison actually.
I don't know about the Note 8 pro, so I can't say anything on that.
Bro, like I earlier which was the core of this discussion, the likes of Xiaomi make better specs than their counterparts within the same price segment, huawei included.
you compared the Y9PRIME to the note 8 which obviously the Y9PRIME cost more than the note 8 yet the specs of both is compared and the note 8 still holds it wieght knowing it's priced lesser than it Huawei counterpart, shift that convo to the note 8 pro or note 9s which is recently released with the same price bracket of the Y9PRIME, it outclass the Y9PRIME by miles in specs yet both have the same price bracket.

I already posted the link to compare the chipset rankings earlier to see where both phones chipset ranks, you can't even compare the mtkg90t or SD720G on the note 8 pro and note 9s respectively to the kirin770f on the Y9PRIME, it's pure outclass, but bear in mind all are in the same price bracket but Xiaomi counterparts provide better specs to the Y9PRIME in the same price bracket.

Xiaomi isn't the only guys doing this tho, Realme is there, OnePlus does its bidding against the flagships of Samsung and iPhone.

Its all good tho

3 Likes

Re: Redmi 9 Unboxing And Quick Review (photos) by samuelkingz(m): 5:13pm On Jul 06, 2020
RealEzee:
Bro, like I earlier which was the core of this discussion, the likes of Xiaomi make better specs than their counterparts within the same price segment, huawei included.
you compared the Y9PRIME to the note 8 which obviously the Y9PRIME cost more than the note 8 yet the specs of both is compared and the note 8 still holds it wieght knowing it's priced lesser than it Huawei counterpart, shift that convo to the note 8 pro or note 9s which is recently released with the same price bracket of the Y9PRIME, it outclass the Y9PRIME by miles in specs yet both have the same price bracket.

I already posted the link to compare the chipset rankings earlier to see where both phones chipset ranks, you can't even compare the mtkg90t or SD720G on the note 8 pro and note 9s respectively to the kirin770f on the Y9PRIME, it's pure outclass, but bear in mind all are in the same price bracket but Xiaomi counterparts provide better specs to the Y9PRIME in the same price bracket.

Xiaomi isn't the only guys doing this tho, Realme is there, OnePlus does its bidding against the flagships of Samsung and iPhone.

Its all good tho

Bro, pls your advise is needed. I'm planning on getting a phone that's got a good camera and can carry a lot of appz,/workload. The redmi 8 comes to mind.. is it worth it as a review I saw downplayed it's performance
Re: Redmi 9 Unboxing And Quick Review (photos) by RealEzee(m): 5:42pm On Jul 06, 2020
samuelkingz:

Bro, pls your advise is needed. I'm planning on getting a phone that's got a good camera and can carry a lot of appz,/workload. The redmi 8 comes to mind.. is it worth it as a review I saw downplayed it's performance
Xiaomi make good devices, them I can vouch for, mehn a friend of mine too gbado his note 7pro before he upgraded to note 8 pro tho.
Your budget will determine sha

For camera and heavy usual which require performance I recommend note 8 pro or note 9s depending on your budget, the beauty of this two is that you can take your camera game to a whole new level when you install Gcam on them too.
You can check review of these two devices from experts on YouTube, in all omo they make sense.

If your budget is quite low do check reviews of Xiaomi, realme, umidigi, Nokia or honor within your budget

1 Like

Re: Redmi 9 Unboxing And Quick Review (photos) by synticate: 5:43pm On Jul 06, 2020
Vickytall:
This redmi is over hyped that was how I went to buy d note 8 cos of the way it was talked about here and it happened to be my biggest mistake.i can't wait to sell it off
bro / lady pls how much are you willing to sell it for,my neighbor has been bugging me to get a redmi phone for her ever since she handled my note 7, can't blame her the phone is too awesome....

4 Likes

Re: Redmi 9 Unboxing And Quick Review (photos) by Remimadrid1: 9:41am On Jul 07, 2020
I understand your point, but you failed to realise that Note 8 pro is a 6gb Ram phone compared to the Y9PRIME. So it's normal if it's better than the Y9PRIME. But the Y9s that has 6gb Ram is superior to the Note 8 pro. And right now the Note 8 pro is more expensive than the Y9S.
Re: Redmi 9 Unboxing And Quick Review (photos) by Remimadrid1: 9:42am On Jul 07, 2020
synticate:
bro / lady pls how much are you willing to sell it for,my neighbor has been bugging me to get a redmi phone for her ever since she handled my note 7, can't blame her the phone is too awesome....
Me set I wan sell my Note 8, the phone too dey hang.
75,000 and it's 4gb Ram, 128 GB ROM.
Re: Redmi 9 Unboxing And Quick Review (photos) by Rapsowdee01(m): 1:32pm On Jul 07, 2020
Remimadrid1:

Me set I wan sell my Note 8, the phone too dey hang.
75,000 and it's 4gb Ram, 128 GB ROM.

Dey hang ke.. How Wetin u pack on top am

1 Like

Re: Redmi 9 Unboxing And Quick Review (photos) by Remimadrid1: 5:08am On Jul 08, 2020
Rapsowdee01:

Dey hang ke.. How Wetin u pack on top am
I dey use am play Mortal Kombat.
Re: Redmi 9 Unboxing And Quick Review (photos) by DarkJeddi(m): 7:43am On Jul 08, 2020
2shure:
If its not samsung,iphone.shut the door after you pls
Let Samsung and Apple build a phone of this price and let's see how it compares..

If you don't have money to buy Premium Samsung and IPhone devices..

Better go and buy a good Xiaomi,Nokia or Huawei device..

Unless you want to use crap all in the name of using a Galaxy..

2 Likes

Re: Redmi 9 Unboxing And Quick Review (photos) by Youngpo413: 1:24pm On Jul 08, 2020
AsapKen:

Not really just ig, WhatsApp, chrome and FB most times. The phone behaves like a phone with 512mb ram
I'm sure you are using a 'cloned' redmi...Or you are who I think you are.

1 Like

Re: Redmi 9 Unboxing And Quick Review (photos) by RealEzee(m): 1:57pm On Jul 08, 2020
Remimadrid1:
I understand your point, but you failed to realise that Note 8 pro is a 6gb Ram phone compared to the Y9PRIME. So it's normal if it's better than the Y9PRIME. But the Y9s that has 6gb Ram is superior to the Note 8 pro. And right now the Note 8 pro is more expensive than the Y9S.
I don't think you're getting it at all man, I'm not talking about ram buddy, you seem like the ram guy missing out on the real deal which is the chipset, both the note 8pro and note 9s spot chipsets that will outclass the Y9PRIME, check the specs then understand my drift, it's not about ram size I'm talking about.

Here's a comparison between the y9s and note 8 pro:https://phonesdata.com/en/compare/5458421/5458307/
Still the note 8 pro outshines the y9s in chipset, performance, camera (its able to shoot in 4k which the y9s can't), if you gonna game the note 8pro still outshines the y9s, compare their price too, refer to the other link I sent to see the chipset rankings and spot where the kirin710f is below the Mtk g90t, it's no contest. No need trying to make comparison with the note 9s at this point that will be fatality in MK4.

if you have 6 Tyres on car spotting a 4plugs engine does that guarantee you to outperform a v8 engine with 4 Tyres? No way, V8 already in a class of its own, bring that to the two Xiaomi phones I highlighted their chipset is superior to that of the Y9PRIME and Y9s from the get go.

funny thing they are within the same price bracket, it's only reasonable one will go the Xiaomi seeing the specs it's spots.

That's why I said earlier that in some cases when you place both brands spotting their products that are within the same price bracket the Xiaomi offers better specs within that price bracket, same like other brands like realme too tho.
Re: Redmi 9 Unboxing And Quick Review (photos) by Remimadrid1: 4:29pm On Jul 08, 2020
RealEzee:
I don't think you're getting it at all man, I'm not talking about ram buddy, you seem like the ram guy missing out on the real deal which is the chipset, both the note 8pro and note 9s spot chipsets that will outclass the Y9PRIME, check the specs then understand my drift, it's not about ram size I'm talking about.

Here's a comparison between the y9s and note 8 pro:https://phonesdata.com/en/compare/5458421/5458307/
Still the note 8 pro outshines the y9s in chipset, performance, camera (its able to shoot in 4k which the y9s can't), if you gonna game the note 8pro still outshines the y9s, compare their price too, refer to the other link I sent to see the chipset rankings and spot where the kirin710f is below the Mtk g90t, it's no contest. No need trying to make comparison with the note 9s at this point that will be fatality in MK4.

if you have 6 Tyres on car spotting a 4plugs engine does that guarantee you to outperform a v8 engine with 4 Tyres? No way, V8 already in a class of its own, bring that to the two Xiaomi phones I highlighted their chipset is superior to that of the Y9PRIME and Y9s from the get go.

funny thing they are within the same price bracket, it's only reasonable one will go the Xiaomi seeing the specs it's spots.

That's why I said earlier that in some cases when you place both brands spotting their products that are within the same price bracket the Xiaomi offers better specs within that price bracket, same like other brands like realme too tho.
Fine I understand you, but it still doesn't change the fact that Huawei phones are generally better than Xiaomi phones currently. Hell it even outsells Xiaomi two to one in China were they both come from.
But all in all, I enjoyed the two phones over trassion phones, and am still going to use them at the same time in the long run.
Re: Redmi 9 Unboxing And Quick Review (photos) by RealEzee(m): 5:31pm On Jul 08, 2020
Remimadrid1:

Fine I understand you, but it still doesn't change the fact that Huawei phones are generally better than Xiaomi phones currently. Hell it even outsells Xiaomi two to one in China were they both come from.
But all in all, I enjoyed the two phones over trassion phones, and am still going to use them at the same time in the long run.
our discussion wasn't about who outsale who in the first place, but my angle was judging by comparing some of their products within the same price bracket, Xiaomi offers better specs than Huawei,but since you brought up the issue of profit margin or 'outsale', I'll post a link here for you to see who's doing better currently : https://www.gizmochina.com/2020/06/02/xiaomi-was-the-only-smartphone-brand-to-see-growth-globally-in-q1-2020/.
An Excerpt from the article :

"Due to the onset of the Coronavirus
pandemic, the global smartphone market
has seen a decline of 20.2 percent in
terms of total sales. While all of the
major brands saw a decline globally, the
Chinese tech giant, Xiaomi , was the only
vendor that witnessed growth during the
first quarter of 2020......... In the list of the top 5 smartphone
brands in the world, Xiaomi is the only
vendor that managed to avoid the
noticeable decline. The Chinese company
witnessed a growth of 1.4 percent year
on year from 2019, during the first
quarter of 2020. On the other hand,
OEMs like Samsung saw a sizeable decline
of 22.7 percent and Huawei sales shrank
by 27.3 percent. Apple faired relatively
better with just an 8.2 percent fall in
sales, although, Oppo also suffered by a
decline of 24.2 percent during Q1". Huawei is highlighted. smiley.

Another brand that is doing well currently is Oneplus, still selling out regardless of the current situation of things.

This is dated June this year, so we can both agree this current.

Huawei is a good product no doubt but when some of their products within some price brackets are compared to some brands priced at the same bracket their specs are less, making the price tag not really value for money spent at the end,this has been the discussion from the onset and we've compared both the Y9PRIME and y9s with Xiaomi's note 8pro and note 9s priced within the same bracket and see for ourselves that note 8pro and note 9s offers better specs to the Huawei counterparts. Shikina smiley.
Re: Redmi 9 Unboxing And Quick Review (photos) by Remimadrid1: 9:07pm On Jul 08, 2020
RealEzee:
our discussion wasn't about who outsale who in the first place, but my angle was judging by comparing some of their products within the same price bracket, Xiaomi offers better specs than Huawei,but since you brought up the issue of profit margin or 'outsale', I'll post a link here for you to see who's doing better currently : https://www.gizmochina.com/2020/06/02/xiaomi-was-the-only-smartphone-brand-to-see-growth-globally-in-q1-2020/.

Another brand that is doing well currently is Oneplus, still selling out regardless of the current situation of things.

Huawei is a good product no doubt but when some of their products within some price brackets are compared to some brands priced at the same bracket their specs are less, making the price tag not really value for money spent at the end,this has been the discussion from the onset and we've compared both the Y9PRIME and y9s with Xiaomi's note 8pro and note 9s priced within the same bracket and see for ourselves that note 8pro and note 9s offers better specs to the Huawei counterparts. Shikina smiley.
You can't give me a comparison of how they are faring in the market now, or have you forgotten that Huawei phones are blacklisted from using Google service and other stuff. You will do well to compare their sales before the he ban, then you will know that Huawei murders Xiaomi.
Re: Redmi 9 Unboxing And Quick Review (photos) by DarkJeddi(m): 9:23pm On Jul 08, 2020
Remimadrid1:
Are you seriously saying that the Ram of a phone is more than important than the Chipset?

You think a Snapdragon 665 with 10Gb Ram would outclass a Snapdragon 720G with 4Gb Ram? shocked

2 Likes

Re: Redmi 9 Unboxing And Quick Review (photos) by RealEzee(m): 9:37pm On Jul 08, 2020
Remimadrid1:

You can't give me a comparison of how they are faring in the market now, or have you forgotten that Huawei phones are blacklisted from using Google service and other stuff. You will do well to compare their sales before the he ban, then you will know that Huawei murders Xiaomi.
but it still doesn't change the fact that Huawei phones are generally better than Xiaomi phones currently.Hell it outsell Xiaomi two to one"-this is your statement with 'currently', true or false?

That article highlighted gave a timeframe from 2019 to the first quarter of 2020 with emphasis that Xiaomi only made significant increase, whereas Huawei and Samsung had some decline, remember Samsung is there too.

I perceive you just running in circles tho, lol. I can understand brand loyalty but fanaticism is a whole sphere entirely which will blind you to facts tho, all I shared are there for you to go through and investigate,my angle from the get go was and is, that when you compare both brands products priced within the same bracket Xiaomi offers better specs than Huawei and we did comparison using the Y9PRIME and y9s vs the note 8pro and note 9s,of which the xiaomi outclass their Huawei buddies spec for spec, then you shift the conversation to brand sales currently and I even posted a link for your to observe that Xiaomi actually is faring better too in that conversation going by your angle still.
It may sound as if Huawei shouldn't be outclassed by Xiaomi but fact been stated proves that in price segment we are discussing Xiaomi blazing the Huawei by far, fact not sentiment bro.

Do better to come with facts and not perceived sentiment.

1 Like

Re: Redmi 9 Unboxing And Quick Review (photos) by RealEzee(m): 9:41pm On Jul 08, 2020
DarkJeddi:
Are you seriously saying that the Ram of a phone is more than important than the Chipset?

You think a Snapdragon 665 with 10Gb Ram would outclass a Snapdragon 720G with 4Gb Ram? shocked
please help me ask him ooo smiley, like saying the infinix note 7 with 6gb ram running mtkg70 will outshine a note 8 pro running on mtk g90 on 4gb, it's not logical na even in dream.

1 Like

Re: Redmi 9 Unboxing And Quick Review (photos) by Remimadrid1: 10:04pm On Jul 08, 2020
DarkJeddi:

I don't know about chipset, all I care is the performance.
Re: Redmi 9 Unboxing And Quick Review (photos) by Remimadrid1: 10:06pm On Jul 08, 2020
RealEzee:
but it still doesn't change the fact that Huawei phones are generally better than Xiaomi phones currently.Hell it outsell Xiaomi two to one"-this is your statement with 'currently', true or false?

That article highlighted gave a timeframe from 2019 to the first quarter of 2020 with emphasis that Xiaomi only made significant increase, whereas Huawei and Samsung had some decline, remember Samsung is there too.

I perceive you just running in circles tho, lol. I can understand brand loyalty but fanaticism is a whole sphere entirely which will blind you to facts tho, all I shared are there for you to go through and investigate,my angle from the get go was and is, that when you compare both brands products priced within the same bracket Xiaomi offers better specs than Huawei and we did comparison using the Y9PRIME and y9s vs the note 8pro and note 9s,of which the xiaomi outclass their Huawei buddies spec for spec, then you shift the conversation to brand sales currently and I even posted a link for your to observe that Xiaomi actually is faring better too in that conversation going by your angle still.
It may sound as if Huawei shouldn't be outclassed by Xiaomi but fact been stated proves that in price segment we are discussing Xiaomi blazing the Huawei by far, fact not sentiment bro.

Do better to come with facts and not perceived sentiment.
Which brand loyalty? I am currently using Xiaomi Note 8 and I will tell anybody that performance wise, the Huawei Y9PRIME that was stolen from me is way better.
Re: Redmi 9 Unboxing And Quick Review (photos) by RealEzee(m): 10:12pm On Jul 08, 2020
Remimadrid1:

I don't know about chipset, all I care is the performance.
dude chipset determines performance, go and do research, I made it easy for you to understand this from the get go but you're running in circles without point na.

I posted the link earlier for you to see the Chipset rankings to see where the phones we are discussing rank but I believe you turned a blind eye cos of brand loyalist fueled by sentiment, your y9prime and y9s can't out perform the the note 8 pro talkless of note 9s, take it or leave it.

please don't go outside telling people ram this ram that, you only shoot yourself on the foot displaying your ignorance of smartphone specs, well we learn every day, just hope you learnt the truth today.
Re: Redmi 9 Unboxing And Quick Review (photos) by Remimadrid1: 10:23am On Jul 09, 2020
RealEzee:
dude chipset determines performance, go and do research, I made it easy for you to understand this from the get go but you're running in circles without point na.

I posted the link earlier for you to see the Chipset rankings to see where the phones we are discussing rank but I believe you turned a blind eye cos of brand loyalist fueled by sentiment, your y9prime and y9s can't out perform the the note 8 pro talkless of note 9s, take it or leave it.

please don't go outside telling people ram this ram that, you only shoot yourself on the foot displaying your ignorance of smartphone specs, well we learn every day, just hope you learnt the truth today.
I am not a Huawei fanboy, only a lover of good phones. I have used a Huawei phone with no issue whatsoever till it was stolen, and am currently using Redmi Note 8 with small issues. In the long run, both are good phones that I will recommend anyone to buy. But right now, there is no comparison considering the US government ban of Huawei products.
When or if the ban is lifted, then we can argue which is better.
Re: Redmi 9 Unboxing And Quick Review (photos) by RealEzee(m): 10:36am On Jul 09, 2020
Remimadrid1:

I am not a Huawei fanboy, only a lover of good phones. I have used a Huawei phone with no issue whatsoever till it was stolen, and am currently using Redmi Note 8 with small issues. In the long run, both are good phones that I will recommend anyone to buy. But right now, there is no comparison considering the US government ban of Huawei products.
When or if the ban is lifted, then we can argue which is better.
".... But right now, there is no comparison considering the US government ban of Huawei products.
When or if the ban is lifted, then we can argue which is better." Did the US government ban Samsung too? , from the current data they also experienced a decline too, since your angle was Huawei is doing better 'currently', your statement not mine tho.

Is it the US government that determines the specs on these phones? Is the US the only market Samsung and Huawei operate? wink

Just my earlier statement, when both brands present some of their products within the same price bracket, Xiaomi offers better specs sha, we already used some examples to confirm that,and since you took the discussion to both companies sales 'currently', Xiaomi is doing better from the data gathered.

Huawei is good no doubt, Xiaomi good too.

As you see me so ehn, na OnePlus I like pass sef but that's doesn't stop me from acknowledging other dope brands too.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Redmi 9 Unboxing And Quick Review (photos) by Remimadrid1: 11:58am On Jul 09, 2020
RealEzee:
".... But right now, there is no comparison considering the US government ban of Huawei products.
When or if the ban is lifted, then we can argue which is better." Did the US government ban Samsung too? , from the current data they also experienced a decline too, since your angle was Huawei is doing better 'currently', your statement not mine tho.

Is it the US government that determines the specs on these phones? Is the US the only market Samsung and Huawei operate? wink

Just my earlier statement, when both brands present some of their products within the same price bracket, Xiaomi offers better specs sha, we already used some examples to confirm that,and since you took the discussion to both companies sales 'currently', Xiaomi is doing better from the data gathered.

Huawei is good no doubt, Xiaomi good too.

As you see me so ehn, na OnePlus I like pass sef but that's doesn't stop me from acknowledging other dope brands too.

I didn't change discussion,just that I don't know how to post links on Nairaland like you people do.
Am currently using Redmi Note 8, and am still going to buy the Note 9s later on.

Ok, Xiaomi is better at mid-range phones, but Huawei knocts it out of the pack when it comes to flagship phones.
Both are good phones that I will recommend people to buy over trassion.
Re: Redmi 9 Unboxing And Quick Review (photos) by korban3134(m): 12:04pm On Jul 09, 2020
RealEzee:

I like your style bro.... grin

1 Like

Re: Redmi 9 Unboxing And Quick Review (photos) by RealEzee(m): 4:47pm On Jul 09, 2020
Remimadrid1:

I didn't change discussion,just that I don't know how to post links on Nairaland like you people do.
Am currently using Redmi Note 8, and am still going to buy the Note 9s later on.

Ok, Xiaomi is better at mid-range phones, but Huawei knocts it out of the pack when it comes to flagship phones.
Both are good phones that I will recommend people to buy over trassion.
lol my guy Transsion ehnn those guys Sha never ready yet.

Speaking of huawei knocking the pack, which pack are you speaking of tho?
Re: Redmi 9 Unboxing And Quick Review (photos) by RealEzee(m): 4:47pm On Jul 09, 2020
korban3134:

I like your style bro.... grin
thanks a billion bro
Re: Redmi 9 Unboxing And Quick Review (photos) by Remimadrid1: 9:46pm On Jul 09, 2020
RealEzee:
lol my guy Transsion ehnn those guys Sha never ready yet.

Speaking of huawei knocking the pack, which pack are you speaking of tho?
When it comes to flagship phones, Huawei is a beast, but Xiaomi is better at mid-range devices.
Re: Redmi 9 Unboxing And Quick Review (photos) by RealEzee(m): 11:07pm On Jul 10, 2020
Remimadrid1:

When it comes to flagship phones, Huawei is a beast, but Xiaomi is better at mid-range devices.
hmmm that's debatable tho, you still have the likes of Samsung, iPhone, OnePlus and Xiaomi up there in that flagship contest, with oneplus famed the 'flagship killer' and recently 'the killer flagship', more because of its price cos all of the them offer premium features too.
Huawei latest kinda trail slightly behind in its chipset compare to the rest mentioned earlier including Xiaomi (yeah you surprised Xiaomi chipset is slightly better than Huawei abi lol), now the noticeable edge the hauwei flagship is it camera, slightly better, I mean like slightly.

An excerpt of a review:
https://www.gizmochina.com/2020/03/28/huawei-p40-pro-vs-samsung-galaxy-s20-vs-xiaomi-mi-10-pro-specs-comparison/

"Huawei P40 Pro is still a
very powerful flagship, but Snapdragon
865 is more performing than its Kirin 990
and its two rivals come with more RAM,
while the P40 Pro stops at 8 GB"-in a comparison between the Huawei, Xiaomi and Samsung flagships.

Overall as per flagships ehnnn Huawei dey try but others are slightly ahead of it, OnePlus is an all round flagship killer and killer flagship Sha,you get the essential premium features on it for a price lesser than Samsung. Samsung innovative approach is remarkable.
Re: Redmi 9 Unboxing And Quick Review (photos) by Remimadrid1: 9:25am On Jul 11, 2020
RealEzee:
hmmm that's debatable tho, you still have the likes of Samsung, iPhone, OnePlus and Xiaomi up there in that flagship contest, with oneplus famed the 'flagship killer' and recently 'the killer flagship', more because of its price cos all of the them offer premium features too.
Huawei latest kinda trail slightly behind in its chipset compare to the rest mentioned earlier including Xiaomi (yeah you surprised Xiaomi chipset is slightly better than Huawei abi lol), now the noticeable edge the hauwei flagship is it camera, slightly better, I mean like slightly.

An excerpt of a review:
https://www.gizmochina.com/2020/03/28/huawei-p40-pro-vs-samsung-galaxy-s20-vs-xiaomi-mi-10-pro-specs-comparison/

"Huawei P40 Pro is still a
very powerful flagship, but Snapdragon
865 is more performing than its Kirin 990
and its two rivals come with more RAM,
while the P40 Pro stops at 8 GB"-in a comparison between the Huawei, Xiaomi and Samsung flagships.

Overall as per flagships ehnnn Huawei dey try but others are slightly ahead of it, OnePlus is an all round flagship killer and killer flagship Sha,you get the essential premium features on it for a price lesser than Samsung. Samsung innovative approach is remarkable.
I agree with you on OnePlus being a flagship killer. But like I said earlier when it comes to high end phones, Huawei is up there with the likes of Apple and Samsung.
Forget the RAM. Apple phones has lesser Rams compared to most Android phones, yet they run smoother.
I have watched reviews of the Huawei P40 pro, and they all agree that were it not for the ban by the US government, the phone would have been in the top 3 best Android device.
And lastly ( I don't know how to post links), you can check it out, The Huawei P40 pro currently has the best camera on a smartphone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Setting The Facts Right : Tecno Camon C8 Vs Iphone 6 Camera Test / Gionee P5w vs Infinix Hot 2 / TECNO Spark 2 Official Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.