Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,426 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:11 AM

Tips To Know When He Or She Is Lying - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tips To Know When He Or She Is Lying (524 Views)

Like I Said, She Is Lying. I Am Not What She Painted Me To Be / Lady Rejects Soldier's Marriage Proposal (I Don't Know When You Will Die) / Kenyan Lady Shares Picture Of Her Married Lover In Bed After Lying To Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tips To Know When He Or She Is Lying by tnerro1(m): 1:46pm On Jul 01, 2020
This is to let guys and babes know when ur person is lying their ass off. No one has all the knowledge cause these folks keep coming up with new tricks every day, so feel free to add yours wink. When ur girl says “I’m with MY FRIEND “ she is with a girl, but when she says “ I’m with A FRIEND “ she is with a guy she doesn’t want u to know about(probably on the way to cheating on ur ass grin. So, listen and learn cool
Re: Tips To Know When He Or She Is Lying by ibkonekt(m): 1:58pm On Jul 01, 2020
lol....both might be a lie...or true though
Re: Tips To Know When He Or She Is Lying by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 01, 2020
A friend can be a boy or a girl

Op think ur ass
Re: Tips To Know When He Or She Is Lying by tnerro1(m): 4:01pm On Jul 01, 2020
peterangelo:
A friend can be a boy or a girl

Op think ur ass
u won’t listen and learn now

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

10 Signs That Show She Likes You / Pre Wedding / A Man Pregnanted His Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.