Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Iphone 7+ Or Hauwei: Which Is Best For Photography Business? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone 7+ Or Hauwei: Which Is Best For Photography Business? (1805 Views)

My Conversation With Chinese People Over Hauwei,xiaomi And Apple / Enough Is Enough Tecno Vs Xiaomi,hauwei,oppo,sam And Vivo / Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iphone 7+ Or Hauwei: Which Is Best For Photography Business? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 01, 2020
Guys I need your thoughts on this please.

My young Bro needs a hustle. He knows photography. We need to get him a phone to do this (his choice over a digital Camera). Our budget is 80k

I saw mad pictures taken with an iPhone 7+ and I'm considering getting it but I'm told Hauwei phones come with a relatively great camera.

Biko, phone and pictures quality gurus, which of these brands should we buy?
Re: Iphone 7+ Or Hauwei: Which Is Best For Photography Business? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 01, 2020
Watch you tube reviews besides 80k will get u an iphone 7 not plus

4 Likes

Re: Iphone 7+ Or Hauwei: Which Is Best For Photography Business? by JasonSleek(m): 3:53pm On Jul 01, 2020
Get that photo guy a Redmi Note 9S.

Do a GCam setup and he good to go. smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iphone 7+ Or Hauwei: Which Is Best For Photography Business? by mikeycharles(m): 4:43pm On Jul 01, 2020
I think he should get an actual digital camera but IPhone and huawei are fine just don’t consider xiaomi oh

2 Likes

Re: Iphone 7+ Or Hauwei: Which Is Best For Photography Business? by ArticleBeast: 4:47pm On Jul 01, 2020
Go with Iphone or Huawei or those Google phones. Do not go with Xiaomi.

1 Like

Re: Iphone 7+ Or Hauwei: Which Is Best For Photography Business? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 01, 2020
A digital camera should do.

What if the iPhone got stolen? Consider the risk

1 Like

Re: Iphone 7+ Or Hauwei: Which Is Best For Photography Business? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 01, 2020
Gabbyodogwu:
Watch you tube reviews besides 80k will get u an iphone 7 not plus

Yeah, I realise I may need to add a few bucks to the 80k
Re: Iphone 7+ Or Hauwei: Which Is Best For Photography Business? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 01, 2020
mikeycharles:
I think he should get an actual digital camera but IPhone and huawei are fine just don’t consider xiaomi oh

Hahahaaaha... Okay Sir. What awful experience did you have with Xiaomi?
Re: Iphone 7+ Or Hauwei: Which Is Best For Photography Business? by chariisGRACE(m): 7:05pm On Jul 01, 2020
iamadonis2:

Hahahaaaha... Okay Sir. What awful experience did you have with Xiaomi?

leave those men. They know what they are doing

Buy any good android device that has support for GCAM (when I say GCAM, I don't mean GCAM Go o!)
Re: Iphone 7+ Or Hauwei: Which Is Best For Photography Business? by XiaomiFanBoy: 7:11pm On Jul 01, 2020
iamadonis2:

My young Bro needs a hustle. He knows photography. We need to get him a phone to do this (his choice over a digital Camera). Our budget is 80k

I saw mad pictures taken with an iPhone 7+ and I'm considering getting it but I'm told Hauwei phones come with a relatively great camera.

Your bro wants iPhone for Status and not side hustle

You as the big bro should be able to direct him to the correct thing

iPhone 8, x , xr, 11, 11 pro ,11 pro max
Samsung S8plus and above
Samsung A40 and above
All of these take pictures better than the 7plus
And they are all very rampant these days. If I have x and i will now pay someone who wants to snap me with 7plus?
That's craziness

Buy him a toks camera of 32k from jiji and buy him a 6plus or a brand new Samsung A20s. At least it will serve the purposes.

13 Likes

Re: Iphone 7+ Or Hauwei: Which Is Best For Photography Business? by Barryseal: 5:16am On Jul 02, 2020
Buy him a proper digital camera with different lenses and a tripod if na hustle he wan hustle.

1 Like

Re: Iphone 7+ Or Hauwei: Which Is Best For Photography Business? by Nobody: 7:43am On Jul 02, 2020
Barryseal:
Buy him a proper digital camera with different lenses and a tripod if na hustle he wan hustle.

Yes, na hustle he wan use am for. For my town somehow na phone photography de reign small small. Thats why we even considered a mobile device which may allow for editing.

Won’t he need a laptop to edit pictures taken from a digital camera?
Re: Iphone 7+ Or Hauwei: Which Is Best For Photography Business? by 2horsePOWER(m): 8:52am On Jul 02, 2020
LG G7 or V40 with GCAM installed
Or Get him a pixel.
Re: Iphone 7+ Or Hauwei: Which Is Best For Photography Business? by Tillatalk: 8:56am On Jul 02, 2020
You can get him digital camera if really he is really interested in photography
Re: Iphone 7+ Or Hauwei: Which Is Best For Photography Business? by charlesm91(m): 11:20am On Jul 02, 2020
It camera is his main thing then a proper camera is the way to go. Mobile phones still can’t compete with standard digital cameras. But in reference with an iPhone/Huawei, the iphones traditionally are made to be easy to use quick snap that gives good pictures almost all the time. But that’s for the average camera user.
I suppose your bro has some knowledge on photography so it’s advisable he goes for a flagship huawei phone cos while they can compete with iPhones, they do something better by offering manual settings thereby giving the user creative power to determine the outcome of the photos. Let’s just say your bro will have more versatile shots using a flagship Huawei phone than an iPhone cos of the manual settings they come with.
But still a proper camera is needed if photography thing is his aim

3 Likes

Re: Iphone 7+ Or Hauwei: Which Is Best For Photography Business? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 02, 2020
charlesm91:
It camera is his main thing then a proper camera is the way to go. Mobile phones still can’t compete with standard digital cameras. But in reference with an iPhone/Huawei, the iphones traditionally are made to be easy to use quick snap that gives good pictures almost all the time. But that’s for the average camera user.
I suppose your bro has some knowledge on photography so it’s advisable he goes for a flagship huawei phone cos while they can compete with iPhones, they do something better by offering manual settings thereby giving the user creative power to determine the outcome of the photos. Let’s just say your bro will have more versatile shots using a flagship Huawei phone than an iPhone cos of the manual settings they come with.
But still a proper camera is needed if photography thing is his aim

Thanks alot. This is really helpful

1 Like

Re: Iphone 7+ Or Hauwei: Which Is Best For Photography Business? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 02, 2020
people are just so dumb very very dumb.... suggesting gcam shey na unstable gcam person go dey use do businesse.....when i was using xiaomi i had up to 4 gcams or more sef with different problems is that what ya'll are advicing someone use for business

3 Likes

Re: Iphone 7+ Or Hauwei: Which Is Best For Photography Business? by swagguElite(m): 2:59am On Jul 03, 2020
iamadonis2:

Best option: Getting a digital camera. Always stands out.

Better option: Get that iPhone 7+ yu talked about n order a tripod stand from Jumia with lights.

Good option: I love huawei phones n I can tell you not all of their brands can compete with the iPhone. Only specific models like Huawei p30 pro, Huawei p40 pro. And they are expensive as feekk. Unless yu hv 330k sha. And yu woud hardly find a second hand p40 pro unlike a second hand iPhone 7+.

2 Likes

Re: Iphone 7+ Or Hauwei: Which Is Best For Photography Business? by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 03, 2020
swagguElite:

Best option: Getting a digital camera. Always stands out.

Better option: Get that iPhone 7+ yu talked about n order a tripod stand from Jumia with lights.

Good option: I love huawei phones n I can tell you not all of their brands can compete with the iPhone. Only specific models like Huawei p30 pro, Huawei p40 pro. And they are expensive as feekk. Unless yu hv 330k sha. And yu woud hardly find a second hand p40 pro unlike a second hand iPhone 7+.

You should be a teacher, Bro. You can point someone in the right direction.

1 Like

Re: Iphone 7+ Or Hauwei: Which Is Best For Photography Business? by swagguElite(m): 4:30pm On Jul 03, 2020
iamadonis2:

You should be a teacher, Bro. You can point someone in the right direction.
Thanks Adonis.
Re: Iphone 7+ Or Hauwei: Which Is Best For Photography Business? by Chillybaby(f): 11:37pm On Jul 03, 2020
For your Huawei phones contact me
My -128gb===108,900
(48mp+8mp+16mp)

Huawei y9prime 4gb-128gb===94,500

Huawei y9prime 4gb-64gb==84,500

Huawei y7p. 4gb-64gb====69,900

Huawei y7prime 3gb-32gb===59,900

Huawei y7prime 3gb-64gb====61,900

Huawei y6prime. 2gb-32gb====51,900

Huawei y5,2019..2gb-32gb====47,500

Huawei y5lite 1gb-16gb=====35,900

Capture the beauty around you with Huawei phones ....two solid years warranty...

Please contact me am at your service at all time..08166565325

Re: Iphone 7+ Or Hauwei: Which Is Best For Photography Business? by opetobi(m): 8:41am On Jul 04, 2020
iPhone 7+
128gb
Uk used
Very clean
Going for 135k

We give you peace of mind
Re: Iphone 7+ Or Hauwei: Which Is Best For Photography Business? by Jacku: 2:16pm On Jul 04, 2020
Get a Xiaomi Note 8, TECNO Camon 15 or Huawei Y9prime. IPhones too are good.

(1) (Reply)

Nokia 6630 For Sale / Asus Padfone The New Revolution In Mobile Technology / Unlock Your Iphone Here Locked To Any Network In The WORLD...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.