Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,022 members, 7,814,491 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

When Is It Really Over - End Of Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Is It Really Over - End Of Relationship (1677 Views)

6 Years Of Relationship And Want Out, Please Need Serious Help! / I Bet You Won't Want To Be In This Type Of Relationship (photo) / Are Guys Really Over-confident Or What? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Is It Really Over - End Of Relationship by soserious(f): 10:23pm On Jan 31, 2011
I know no one is perfect and thus people make mistakes and we should all bare forgiveness in our hearts especially for the ones we love. With all that considered, when does it really become over, not the break up, make up cycle? How many times will you forgive before you call it quits, final?
Re: When Is It Really Over - End Of Relationship by sistajay(f): 11:07pm On Jan 31, 2011
When you finally tell yourself, you're no more the fool that waits around!!
Re: When Is It Really Over - End Of Relationship by deniyor: 11:41pm On Jan 31, 2011
I will forgive 0 to unlimited times. Depends on the crime.
When it's over, you will know its over, that is assuming you are using your head.

(1) (Reply)

Insecure Ladies / Can You Date A Gurl/guy With Bad Table Manners? / out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.