Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,927 members, 7,821,249 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

out! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / out! (1679 Views)

Who Tells The Most Lies In A Relationship??? / African Insurance, Magun Or Thunderbolt" / Magun(thunderbolt) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

out! by purefella(m): 3:41am On Dec 07, 2011
out!
Re: out! by 195(f): 8:44am On Dec 07, 2011
LMFAO @ Thunderbolt

Of cus OP its a good thing!

Im interested in doin it too

LMFAO Once again @ the name Thunderbolt!!

I kant laff this morning abeg
Re: out! by freecocoa(f): 8:59am On Dec 07, 2011
In the same vane I hope there's one your wife can do to also make sure you don't sleep with another woman? I mean its only fair.
Re: out! by uniqueren(f): 9:05am On Dec 07, 2011
freecocoa:

In the same vane I hope there's one your wife can do to also make sure you don't sleep with another woman? I mean its only fair.
seconded!!!!

And to that effect, i suggest lighting
Re: out! by Flashaldrin(m): 9:07am On Dec 07, 2011
undecided undecided undecided the woman's privates will glue together cheesy
Re: out! by 195(f): 9:10am On Dec 07, 2011
freecocoa:

shocked shocked

uniqueren:

seconded!!!!

FALLS FROM TREE grin grin

Flashaldrin:

undecided undecided undecided the woman's privates will glue together cheesy
shocked shocked shocked
Re: out! by Andrew3(m): 9:16am On Dec 07, 2011
freecocoa:

You are very funny, dont you know the man is the man of the house? angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: out! by freecocoa(f): 9:20am On Dec 07, 2011
::Andrew:::

You are very funny, dont you know the man is the man of the house? angry angry angry angry angry angry
Now please andy don't tell me this is the mentality you want to use in marrying my agybabe cos I'll be very disappointed and sabotage that marriage,so its okay for a man to cheat?
Re: out! by 195(f): 9:21am On Dec 07, 2011

Gbamm!! cheesy
Re: out! by Andrew3(m): 9:22am On Dec 07, 2011
190_@:

Gbamm!! cheesy
I know you will support that cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: out! by 195(f): 9:25am On Dec 07, 2011
we are men now!

why wont i -
cheesy
Re: out! by Flashaldrin(m): 9:39am On Dec 07, 2011
uniqueren:

seconded!!!!

you mean lightning??  undecided undecided undecided
Re: out! by cynthiafred67(f): 9:41am On Dec 07, 2011
freecocoa:

^^ I totaly agree with u, and his own punishment should be a swollen Joystick

^^ and so what if he is the man of the house? Does that give him the right to cheat? Well since he is the man of the house i am also the woman of the house,
Re: out! by 195(f): 9:49am On Dec 07, 2011
^Your type go sturborn oh

If i have u as a wife - I would be flogging u 120 strokes of the cane for challenging my authority in the house daily
Re: out! by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 07, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: out! by Andrew3(m): 9:51am On Dec 07, 2011
freecocoa:

Now please andy don't tell me this is the mentality you want to use in marrying my agybabe cos I'll be very disappointed and sabotage that marriage,so its okay for a man to cheat?
omg shocked i forgot, mod pls delete ma post.
Re: out! by freecocoa(f): 9:54am On Dec 07, 2011
^
You see your life. grin
Re: out! by Andrew3(m): 10:03am On Dec 07, 2011
freecocoa:

^
You see your life. grin
She dumped me embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: out! by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 07, 2011
shocked For real? Does it work?
Re: out! by 195(f): 11:54am On Dec 07, 2011
^Can i try it on u angry
Re: out! by purefella(m): 3:41pm On Dec 07, 2011
Men cheating in a relationship is a very normal thing , why if you don't allow your man cheat on you , you won't even like what will be happening in your relationship and most times some doctors will advise you to let your man have girl friends when you are pregnant and as for me my girl will let me cheat on her because am far way too strong for her or only one gal to handle , One thing is no dating but i can Bleep those bitches and whores with my CD
Re: out! by itiswell1(m): 4:36pm On Dec 07, 2011
All of u saying its the man's world, what if other men decide to put it on their wives and u mistakenly climb her. You are totally on your own. Be faithful.
Re: out! by bekay911(f): 4:48pm On Dec 07, 2011
Its a man world but means nothing without a gal or woman. Thunderbolt, i was xpctn a thunder to cripple d man's tin as suggested bt d name.
Re: out! by MrCork17: 4:56pm On Dec 07, 2011
looooong hissssss! undecided
Re: out! by bekay911(f): 4:59pm On Dec 07, 2011
Wonder wat ur mouth looks lyk while hissing
Re: out! by MrCork17: 5:01pm On Dec 07, 2011
bekay911:

Wonder wat your mouth looks lyk while hissing

why?  you want to kiss me?   undecided
Re: out! by bekay911(f): 5:10pm On Dec 07, 2011
Mr, Cork:

why?  you want to kick me?   undecided
emmm are u talking to moi?
Re: out! by coogar: 5:12pm On Dec 07, 2011
purefella:

Men cheating in a relationship is a very normal thing , why if you don't allow your man cheat on you , you won't even like what will be happening in your relationship and most times some doctors will advise you to let your man have girl friends when you are pregnant and as for me my girl will let me cheat on her because am far way too strong for her or only one gal to handle , One thing is no dating but i can bleep those bitches and whores with my CD

Re: out! by pendo89(f): 5:18pm On Dec 07, 2011
purefella:

Men cheating in a relationship is a very normal thing , why if you don't allow your man cheat on you , you won't even like what will be happening in your relationship and most times some doctors will advise you to let your man have girl friends when you are pregnant and as for me my girl will let me cheat on her because am far way too strong for her or only one gal to handle , One thing is no dating but i can bleep those bitches and whores with my CD

grin grin grin

wouf! wouf! angry angry angry
Re: out! by MrCork17: 5:21pm On Dec 07, 2011
bekay911:

emmm are u talking to moi?

bakery. No wonder u cant find a man. U too aggresive undecided
Re: out! by MrCork17: 5:22pm On Dec 07, 2011
purefella. my advise:  stay away from Naija women! angry
Re: out! by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 07, 2011
[size=14pt]Errm Op, you are a FOOOOL! What did i say? i said, you are a FOOOL! Nonsense![/size]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bride Slumps As Taxi Driver Escapes With Wedding Food / Guys What Would You Do? / If U R Given 200million Not O Have SEX In Ur Life Will U ''ACCEPT'' It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.