Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

Thread For Yansh Lovers With Pictures - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thread For Yansh Lovers With Pictures (32948 Views)

This Nonsense Has To Stop !!!! How Ashawø Go Draw Jesus Face For Yansh ?! ?? / If Not For yansh and breast Some dull Ladies Won't Drive A Car Till Dey Die / Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread For Yansh Lovers With Pictures by EXLOVER(m): 7:05pm On Jul 01, 2020
If you don't like yansh don't bother to comment here or don't come here to criticize the Op or the thread.

Me i love yansh wella, yansh dor put me for trouble, yansh dor still comot me for trouble. My love for yansh Is so strong, sometimes when i see good yansh i cry and Wish to have it.

They was a time i dreamt of like 200 yansh chasing me, I woke up it was just a dream.

I'm so obsesses with yansh, I'm yanshdicted, I don't joke with it, sometimes when slim yanshless girls go through my gallery and see yansh, they get discourage. I love neat and beautiful yansh, it doesn't need to be too big. I'm going to post some pictures, you can share yours too my fellow yansh lovers.

#StayTuned

9 Likes

Re: Thread For Yansh Lovers With Pictures by EXLOVER(m): 7:09pm On Jul 01, 2020
I really don't know why some guys choose to be gay.

5 Likes

Re: Thread For Yansh Lovers With Pictures by wizdomnzube(m): 7:12pm On Jul 01, 2020
Omo mehn, this kind yansh dem fit make Gtbank give you loan without collateral cheesy

Not a yansh fan tho tongue

16 Likes

Re: Thread For Yansh Lovers With Pictures by tnerro1(m): 7:12pm On Jul 01, 2020
Bros, this is wat they call yansh,not all those big for nothing, falling to the ground if care is not taken yansh that they keep disturbing us with eg dem moyo and co. With this kin yansh, nothing will escape ur touching and squeezing and it will always look new whenever u look at it cool

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Yansh Lovers With Pictures by Oharina(m): 7:13pm On Jul 01, 2020
Is that all?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Yansh Lovers With Pictures by ValCon888: 7:13pm On Jul 01, 2020
I see nyash.
I enter thread.
But this nyashes are small.
Local man is not impressed.

9 Likes

Re: Thread For Yansh Lovers With Pictures by jawalis(m): 7:13pm On Jul 01, 2020
I could remember the 2nd picture. The lady featured in singer KIDI’s “sugar” video. Damn. She’s beautiful and hot. I give it to her.

But the non of them can compare the babe below. I forgot her name right now.

Re: Thread For Yansh Lovers With Pictures by EXLOVER(m): 7:14pm On Jul 01, 2020
Highly spiritual, juju or not we go enter.

You can see the guy is under the anointing, he feel safe on that ass, he grabs it with passion

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Yansh Lovers With Pictures by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 01, 2020
Exlover wayray bad guy this Yanch Aint big enough local man is not impressedgrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread For Yansh Lovers With Pictures by Freelane33(m): 7:20pm On Jul 01, 2020
These yansh has sent lots of niggas to graves ... r.i.p to the next victims cheesy grin
Re: Thread For Yansh Lovers With Pictures by EXLOVER(m): 7:21pm On Jul 01, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Exlover wayray grin
Zini Lol... i can't kill myself

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Yansh Lovers With Pictures by Oldoinyolengai(m): 7:21pm On Jul 01, 2020
Vaseline crew where are you shocked shocked
Re: Thread For Yansh Lovers With Pictures by keentola(m): 7:22pm On Jul 01, 2020
Yansh is life.

Reading is a culture of those who yearn for growth, and in a world where knowledge is scarce and growth is dying, you need all the headstart you can get.

You need to develop yourself mentally to stand out as an individual, so buying books and reading them is the smartest thing to do.

You can develop yourself by getting best-selling books on
Business
Self Development
Relationship
Christian Life and walking perfectly with God
Novel
African History
World History

You can also check the list of popular books that people have enjoyed over the years as many of them are on the catalogue of the WhatsApp number in my BIO.
Re: Thread For Yansh Lovers With Pictures by EXLOVER(m): 7:26pm On Jul 01, 2020
some billionaires that love yansh

Atiku Abubakar

Mark Zuckerberg

Dangote

Me Exlover

Otedola

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Yansh Lovers With Pictures by dumininu01(m): 7:27pm On Jul 01, 2020
All these kain girls no b you go Bleep dem.. Na dem go Bleep you grin grin
Mr lefulefu food is ready

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thread For Yansh Lovers With Pictures by GuestLog: 7:30pm On Jul 01, 2020

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Yansh Lovers With Pictures by tnerro1(m): 7:32pm On Jul 01, 2020
Na this kin girls sabi ride person , so tey u go Dey beg them to take it easy, once the yansh is too big, it is difficult to move it up and down. And the winner is no 1,2,4,7 and 10
Re: Thread For Yansh Lovers With Pictures by luminouz(m): 7:40pm On Jul 01, 2020
Nice booties
Re: Thread For Yansh Lovers With Pictures by EXLOVER(m): 7:43pm On Jul 01, 2020
I love soft ass, never understand estimate the power of ass

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Yansh Lovers With Pictures by EXLOVER(m): 7:43pm On Jul 01, 2020
This life nor balance i swear, if i call this one for street she go make yanga for me o.

11 Likes

Re: Thread For Yansh Lovers With Pictures by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 01, 2020
EXLOVER:
Zini Lol... i can't kill myself
Bad guy you're sighted bro grin
Re: Thread For Yansh Lovers With Pictures by Digableplanets6(m): 8:06pm On Jul 01, 2020
EXLOVER:
This life nor balance i swear, if i call this one for street she go make yanga for me o.
how can i unsee this

4 Likes

Re: Thread For Yansh Lovers With Pictures by Simpleshafee(m): 8:11pm On Jul 01, 2020
EXLOVER:
Na Photoshop be this o

1 Like

Re: Thread For Yansh Lovers With Pictures by exnovio(m): 8:20pm On Jul 01, 2020
That 2nd i can give my whole year salary.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Yansh Lovers With Pictures by happybee: 8:26pm On Jul 01, 2020
No one beat q.hal..
I so much love booties..
Na only God fit save me..
Re: Thread For Yansh Lovers With Pictures by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 01, 2020
D last 1 just mk my dck fall lolzz
Re: Thread For Yansh Lovers With Pictures by ugbede69(m): 8:50pm On Jul 01, 2020
kuku kill me ooh this is what timaya called UKWU
Re: Thread For Yansh Lovers With Pictures by OkhaiAsein(m): 9:05pm On Jul 01, 2020
This kind yansh eh�
God help us make we no go fall in the wrong nyash
Edit your pic and create logo for your business
We are pocket friendly
Contact https:///2348157184395
Re: Thread For Yansh Lovers With Pictures by Baloranking(m): 9:22pm On Jul 01, 2020
A thread of booty and lefulefu and slawomir are missing grin nawa oh..

Team big booty anytime any day but if your own strong I no do abeg grin

Re: Thread For Yansh Lovers With Pictures by ademasta(m): 9:56pm On Jul 01, 2020
undecided
Re: Thread For Yansh Lovers With Pictures by Drella(m): 9:58pm On Jul 01, 2020
EXLOVER:
If you don't like yansh don't bother to comment here or don't come here to criticize the Op or the thread.

Me i love yansh wella, yansh dor put me for trouble, yansh dor still comot me for trouble. My love for yansh Is so strong, sometimes when i see good yansh i cry and Wish to have it.

They was a time i dreamt of like 200 yansh chasing me, I woke up it was just a dream.

I'm so obsesses with yansh, I'm yanshdicted, I don't joke with it, sometimes when slim yanshless girls go through my gallery and see yansh, they get discourage. I love neat and beautiful yansh, it doesn't need to be too big. I'm going to post some pictures, you can share yours too my fellow yansh lovers.

#StayTuned
Guys and ass obsession lol

You can visit my instagram page on my signature to select your type of ass lol

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Thinks There's Nothing Wrong With Her Sleeping Over At Guy's Place / My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out / LADIES WEAK POINT – 6 Secret Places Girls Want You To Touch In Her Body That Wil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.