Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:43 AM

Thread For Yansh Lovers With Pictures - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thread For Yansh Lovers With Pictures (35752 Views)

This Nonsense Has To Stop !!!! How Ashawø Go Draw Jesus Face For Yansh ?! ?? / If Not For yansh and breast Some dull Ladies Won't Drive A Car Till Dey Die / Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Yansh Lovers With Pictures by sirBLUNT: 10:16pm On Jul 01, 2020
If yansh no kill me i swear nothing fit kill
Re: Thread For Yansh Lovers With Pictures by olisaEze(m): 10:34pm On Jul 01, 2020
EXLOVER:
This life nor balance i swear, if i call this one for street she go make yanga for me o.

Oga dis gal for dis particular pishure bi like who dem use plum line flog for nyash. This life nor juss balance @ all, chai!!! undecided

Re: Thread For Yansh Lovers With Pictures by ciro11(m): 10:34pm On Jul 01, 2020
Nyansh 2 na bomb oo
Re: Thread For Yansh Lovers With Pictures by Silentgroper(m): 10:38pm On Jul 01, 2020
Petyprincess..
if you no get nyash hide your face.
Re: Thread For Yansh Lovers With Pictures by Iceberghill(m): 10:42pm On Jul 01, 2020
Anytime any day #yansh for lyf grin

Re: Thread For Yansh Lovers With Pictures by Palehair: 10:52pm On Jul 01, 2020
EXLOVER:
I really don't know why some guys choose to be gay.
No one chooses to be gay same way you didn't choose to be straight. You love women, good for you. Just don't think other men should be wired the same way you are wired. What will you say about lesbianism... That it's ok?

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Yansh Lovers With Pictures by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jul 01, 2020
chai!
i dey like slim girls with azz sha wink

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Yansh Lovers With Pictures by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 01, 2020
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
is dis real or my eyes are decieving me

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Yansh Lovers With Pictures by Rossonero: 11:10pm On Jul 01, 2020
Bros why nah..chai..my next babe must have it ooo. If she's here, she knows i know she must have. I don't even know what am talking sorry typing. Op see wetin u cos. ;DBros why nah..chai..my next babe must have it ooo. If she's here, she knows i know she must have. I don't even know what am talking sorry typing. Op see wetin u cos.
Re: Thread For Yansh Lovers With Pictures by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 01, 2020
warris dis nau
stop damaging our eyes sad

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Yansh Lovers With Pictures by EXLOVER(m): 11:12pm On Jul 01, 2020
Iceberghill:
Anytime any day #yansh for lyf grin
nice one man, wahala for who nor like yansh o. Who die na loose o.
Re: Thread For Yansh Lovers With Pictures by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 01, 2020
dumininu01:
All these kain girls no b you go Bleep dem.. Na dem go Bleep you grin grin
Mr lefulefu food is ready
we die here grin grin grin
Re: Thread For Yansh Lovers With Pictures by Mamzi: 11:14pm On Jul 01, 2020
Bomb

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Yansh Lovers With Pictures by EXLOVER(m): 11:14pm On Jul 01, 2020
lefulefu:
warris dis nau
stop damaging our eyes sad
dessert.
Re: Thread For Yansh Lovers With Pictures by EXLOVER(m): 11:15pm On Jul 01, 2020
Mamzi:
Bomb
sweet in the middle
Re: Thread For Yansh Lovers With Pictures by Tonymegabush1(m): 11:29pm On Jul 01, 2020
Girls way get yansh no dey get sense...

6 Likes

Re: Thread For Yansh Lovers With Pictures by CalebLebsco56(m): 11:35pm On Jul 01, 2020
Swt in the middle
Re: Thread For Yansh Lovers With Pictures by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jul 01, 2020
The 7th pic is my favourite

The doggy pose and the ass is top notch
Re: Thread For Yansh Lovers With Pictures by karkinase(m): 11:54pm On Jul 01, 2020
Omo see better thread... cool
Re: Thread For Yansh Lovers With Pictures by luminouz(m): 12:07am On Jul 02, 2020
No thread beats Qhal's!!!

1 Like

Re: Thread For Yansh Lovers With Pictures by bjtinz: 12:29am On Jul 02, 2020
Its like the same girl? She make sense ooo. kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Yansh Lovers With Pictures by bjtinz: 12:30am On Jul 02, 2020
olisaEze:

Oga dis gal for dis particular pishure bi like who dem use plum line flog for nyash. This life nor juss balance @ all, chai!!! undecided

Abi ooo grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Yansh Lovers With Pictures by Silentgroper(m): 12:33am On Jul 02, 2020
Palehair:

No one chooses to be gay same way you didn't choose to be straight. You love women, good for you. Just don't think other men should be wired the same way you are wired. What will you say about lesbianism... That it's ok?
.you faggy faggy ?
Re: Thread For Yansh Lovers With Pictures by Emilokoiyawon: 1:24am On Jul 02, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Thread For Yansh Lovers With Pictures by HuntSon(m): 2:05am On Jul 02, 2020
EXLOVER:
I really don't know why some guys choose to be gay.

You're festishing on female ass but you're still obsessed about what gays like?

Ur small brain really thinks being gay is a choice? Well I'm not here to educate you, just do ur thread and don't invite gays to this, you don't want me messing up this thread do you??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Yansh Lovers With Pictures by X0012(m): 2:07am On Jul 02, 2020
Bro how u take know say I like yansh

grin
Re: Thread For Yansh Lovers With Pictures by EXLOVER(m): 7:41am On Jul 02, 2020
HuntSon:

You're festishing on female ass but you're still obsessed about what gays like?

Ur small brain really thinks being gay is a choice? Well I'm not here to educate you, just do ur thread and don't invite gays to this, you don't want me messing up this thread do you??
Face your front
Re: Thread For Yansh Lovers With Pictures by Kriss216: 8:01am On Jul 02, 2020
The difference between Thank you and Thank you very much.

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Yansh Lovers With Pictures by InfernoNig: 8:13am On Jul 02, 2020
Oldoinyolengai:
Vaseline crew where are you shocked shocked

Why r you calling us. Can't you fire down alone
Re: Thread For Yansh Lovers With Pictures by Karex81(m): 8:18am On Jul 02, 2020
EXLOVER:
Highly spiritual, juju or not we go enter.

You can see the guy is under the anointing, he feel safe on that ass, he grabs it with passion
The third pic tho, cheesy doggy and cowgirl style go sweet die cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Girl Exposes Sterling Bank Staff Who Threatened Her 'cos She Dumped Him / Poor Men Love Big Breasts, The Rich Prefer Them Smaller –study / Judith Heard Reports To Police Over Leaked Nude Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.