Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

A USA Christian Group Predicts Islamic Attack And WW3 On July 18th 2020 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A USA Christian Group Predicts Islamic Attack And WW3 On July 18th 2020 (670 Views)

How Should Christians/believers Defend Themselves From Attack And Violence? / Late Pastor TB Joshua To Be Buried On July 9 / Pastor Nnamdi Akujor Predicts Man's First Class Result Before His Graduation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A USA Christian Group Predicts Islamic Attack And WW3 On July 18th 2020 by Kei144(m): 7:59pm On Jul 01, 2020
The Tennessean newspaper launches investigation after printing 'horrific' full-page ad that claims there will be a 'nuclear attack by Islam detonated in Nashville on July 18th'.

• The paid ad that appeared in Sunday's editions of The Tennessean from the group Future For America claims Donald Trump 'is the final president of the USA'
• It begins by claiming that a nuclear device would be detonated in Nashville and that the attack would be carried out by unspecific interests of 'Islam'
• In a story on its website Sunday afternoon, The Tennessean said the ad violated the newspaper´s long-established standards banning hate speech
• Council on Islamic-American Relations spokesman Ibrahim Hooper said in a statement Sunday that the group believes the ad was 'Islamophobic'

• It was not immediately known how much Future for America paid for the ads

The Tennessean newspaper in Nashville is investigating how it came to print a full-page advertisement Sunday by a fringe biblical prophecy group that claimed 'Islam' is set to detonate a nuclear bomb in the city.

The ad, which featured pictures of Donald Trump, Pope Francis, and burning US flags, was credited to the Ministry of Future of America - a group that claims its mission is to 'proclaim the final warning message' from the Bible.

Titled 'Dear Citizen of Nashville', the lengthy 'prophecy' features several paragraphs of anti-Muslim rhetoric claiming that the Bible predicts Islam’s role is to bring 'all men on planet earth together to combat them.'

It also stated that Trump would be the 'last president of the US', warned there would be 'another civil war', and said that 'Islam is going to detonate a nuclear device' in Nashville on July 18.

The bizarre prolix also made mention of Russian President Vladimir Putin, the Democratic Party and the 2001 September 11 attacks on the World Trade Center buildings.

The paid advertisement that appeared in Sunday's editions of The Tennessean from the group Future For America claims Donald Trump 'is the final president of the USA' and features a photo of Trump and Pope Francis. It begins by claiming that a nuclear device would be detonated in Nashville and that the attack would be carried out by unspecific interests of 'Islam'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8447131/The-Tennessean-newspaper-launches-investigation-printing-ad-says-Islam-bomb-Nashville.html
Re: A USA Christian Group Predicts Islamic Attack And WW3 On July 18th 2020 by Kei144(m): 8:04pm On Jul 01, 2020
Some time last year I was in a dream and I was with a man that I do not know in real life (most likely an angel). Then the man was having a phone call with another person in USA. I understood that the man with me was being told about a major bomb that exploded in USA. I understood that to be the beginning of end time. The timing was not given to me in the dream.
Re: A USA Christian Group Predicts Islamic Attack And WW3 On July 18th 2020 by Righteousness89(m): 8:06pm On Jul 01, 2020
The World is Perilous, crazy and Fearful times..

But the best and only place of safety is in The KING of kings.

With Him, even if the earth divides, your safety is assured here on Earth and in Eternity

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A USA Christian Group Predicts Islamic Attack And WW3 On July 18th 2020 by gentlestdude(m): 8:32pm On Jul 01, 2020
we are waiting patiently
Re: A USA Christian Group Predicts Islamic Attack And WW3 On July 18th 2020 by Nephilim: 8:32pm On Jul 01, 2020
Ohh ok! Seen. Thanks for sharing. Bombs or not, God is our refuge and will vindicate us in these trying times, Amen.
Re: A USA Christian Group Predicts Islamic Attack And WW3 On July 18th 2020 by Kobojunkie: 8:54pm On Jul 01, 2020
Kei144:
Some time last year I was in a dream and I was with a man that I do not know in real life (most likely an angel). Then the man was having a phone call with another person in USA. I understood that the man with me was being told about a major bomb that exploded in USA. I understood that to be the beginning of end time. The timing was not given to me in the dream.
Get outta here! cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A USA Christian Group Predicts Islamic Attack And WW3 On July 18th 2020 by Kobojunkie: 8:55pm On Jul 01, 2020
Kei144:
The Tennessean newspaper launches investigation after printing 'horrific' full-page ad that claims there will be a 'nuclear attack by Islam detonated in Nashville on July 18th'.
shocked shocked shocked
Kei144:
• The paid ad that appeared in Sunday's editions of The Tennessean from the group Future For America claims Donald Trump 'is the final president of the USA'
grin grin
Kei144:
• It begins by claiming that a nuclear device would be detonated in Nashville and that the attack would be carried out by unspecific interests of 'Islam'
Why Nashville of all places in America?
Kei144:
• In a story on its website Sunday afternoon, The Tennessean said the ad violated the newspaper´s long-established standards banning hate speech
The Tennessean said this? Is the paper printed in China or something? Why would the newspaper company not know how this ad got in its own papers? sad
Kei144:
• Council on Islamic-American Relations spokesman Ibrahim Hooper said in a statement Sunday that the group believes the ad was 'Islamophobic'
Yeah,I see it!
Kei144:
• It was not immediately known how much Future for America paid for the ads
Who else would have paid for the ads?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A USA Christian Group Predicts Islamic Attack And WW3 On July 18th 2020 by budaatum: 9:10pm On Jul 01, 2020
Kobojunkie:
shocked shocked shocked
grin grin
Why Nashville of all places in America?
The Tennessean said this? Is the paper printed in China or something? Why would the newspaper company not know how this ad got in its own papers? sad
Yeah,I see it!
Who else would have paid for the ads?
Imagine! I bet you they were paid above normal for the add.

The Tennessean must think everyone has sold their brain for food like they must have.
Re: A USA Christian Group Predicts Islamic Attack And WW3 On July 18th 2020 by sonmvayina(m): 9:38pm On Jul 01, 2020
budaatum:

The Tennessean must think everyone has sold their brain for food like they must have.

What if
There is no smoke without fire..

1 Like

Re: A USA Christian Group Predicts Islamic Attack And WW3 On July 18th 2020 by budaatum: 9:39pm On Jul 01, 2020
sonmvayina:

What if
There is no smoke without fire..
And what might the smoke and fire be, if I may ask?

1 Like

Re: A USA Christian Group Predicts Islamic Attack And WW3 On July 18th 2020 by sonmvayina(m): 9:42pm On Jul 01, 2020
budaatum:

And what might the smoke and fire be, if I may ask?

The people planning the attack, placed the ad
Re: A USA Christian Group Predicts Islamic Attack And WW3 On July 18th 2020 by Bedesipop(m): 9:45pm On Jul 01, 2020
Bros men!
wetin make we do now!
or make we tell buhari 2 send hin boys(nigeria army) to strike first?
Re: A USA Christian Group Predicts Islamic Attack And WW3 On July 18th 2020 by budaatum: 10:05pm On Jul 01, 2020
sonmvayina:

The people planning the attack, placed the ad
And you know this, how?

1 Like

Re: A USA Christian Group Predicts Islamic Attack And WW3 On July 18th 2020 by Kobojunkie: 10:44pm On Jul 01, 2020
budaatum:

The story really get as e be. I don dey google to find out how this one slipped under the radar and no one is calling for the head of the Tennesseans. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A USA Christian Group Predicts Islamic Attack And WW3 On July 18th 2020 by budaatum: 11:05pm On Jul 01, 2020
Kobojunkie:
The story really get as e be. I don dey google to find out how this one slipped under the radar and no one is calling for the head of the Tennesseans. undecided
I appreciate you. Unlike many, you do your research and it shows in your posts.

I too checked and could not find where Future For America said they didn't pay for it, as sonmvayina would want me to believe, though I haven't found where they said they did neither. Thankfully, the date they stated soon come.

I doubt anyone would call for their head as America has this free speech amendment that lets them say anything they want, true or not, though there's bound to be reputation damage for the Tennesseans.
Re: A USA Christian Group Predicts Islamic Attack And WW3 On July 18th 2020 by Kobojunkie: 11:47pm On Jul 01, 2020
budaatum:
I appreciate you. Unlike many, you do your research and it shows in your posts.
grin
budaatum:
I too checked and could not find where Future For America said they didn't pay for it, as sonmvayina would want me to believe, though I haven't found where they said they did neither. Thankfully, the date they stated soon come.
What I find baffling is that there has been no news update on the event since June 23rd, a day after the letter was published in the papers. I am not waiting for July 18th to find out abeg!
budaatum:
I doubt anyone would call for their head as America has this free speech amendment that lets them say anything they want, true or not, though there's bound to be reputation damage for the Tennesseans.
There is free speech and there is this.
This sounds more like a threat of sorts against Nashville. I just got done reading the entire letter, and I would feel better if the right authorities are already on this. I didn't even bother going to the provided website www.July18.news.
Re: A USA Christian Group Predicts Islamic Attack And WW3 On July 18th 2020 by VirginFinder: 10:13am On Jul 02, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Wworld is Pperilous, crazy and Ffearful times..

But the best and only place of safety is in Tthe KING of kings.

With Him, even if the earth divides, your safety is assured here on Eearth and in Eeternity

(1) (Reply)

Fight Breaks Out During Service As Youth Member Tackles Senior Pastor (video) / Agricultural Gospel / Walk With GOD While Still Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.