Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,245 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Agricultural Gospel - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Agricultural Gospel (672 Views)

Agricultural-Sunday: "Know Your ONIONS". Know Thyself. "Sow, Do And Teach." / Year 2023: What Is Your Agricultural Aspiration ? / The Garden Of Eden: The AGRICULTURAL PARADISE To Be Established On Earth. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Agricultural Gospel by topyhanky(m): 4:35pm On Jul 26, 2020
Hello nairalanders, my name is OGUNFEYITIMI TOPE JOSHUA co-founder of www.lifesolutions.network. I actually studied architecture at federal university of technology Akure, practiced architecture just for a year(2015/2016). Ever since then i just developed this great zeal and passion towards agriculture along side with my partner doxx (oni ayodeji Anthony) we practiced agriculture for good two years (2016-2018) so that we could at least know the major secret behind agriculture. We then went further by learning programming so that we could apply latest technology trend into our farming system in Nigeria....

Here we are today we now oversee the first agricultural real estate in west afrika ( www.tripleaandt.farm)

The below picture was taking in 2016 myself wearing the green / blue pattern designed ankara top, oni ayodeji Anthony (doxx) wearing the brown cap, with SUNSCO ( salau idris and sawama (ojo oluwaseun) when we began the agricultural gospel at atakunmosa west local government OSU osun state

Re: Agricultural Gospel by topyhanky(m): 4:58pm On Jul 26, 2020
Some few picture we took while practicing agriculture in OSU, atakunmosa west local government osun Nigeria , which happens to me my home town ....

Random pictures of us while in OSU town, atakunmosa west local government OSUN

featured Shingbain, and shawama

Re: Agricultural Gospel by topyhanky(m): 5:14pm On Jul 26, 2020
The below picture are our first staff we employed to for the purpose of cultivation of farm land.

The picture featured my three distance relative

Uncle dia, segun; embassy etc

Re: Agricultural Gospel by topyhanky(m): 5:26pm On Jul 26, 2020
topyhanky:
Hello nairalanders, my name is OGUNFEYITIMI TOPE JOSHUA co-founder of www.lifesolutions.network. I actually studied architecture at federal university of technology Akure, practiced architecture just for a year(2015/2016). Ever since then i just developed this great zeal and passion towards agriculture along side with my partner doxx (oni ayodeji Anthony) we practiced agriculture for good two years (2016-2018) so that we could at least know the major secret behind agriculture. We then went further by learning programming so that we could apply latest technology trend into our farming system in Nigeria....

Here we are today we now oversee the first agricultural real estate in west afrika ( www.tripleaandt.farm)

The below picture was taking in 2016 myself wearing the green / blue pattern designed ankara top, oni ayodeji Anthony (doxx) wearing the brown cap, with SUNSCO ( salau idris and sawama (ojo oluwaseun) when we began the agricultural gospel at atakunmosa west local government OSU osun state

Now let's get back to why we are here, my main reason of creating this nairaland thread is to preach AGRICULTURAL GOSPEL to all the dedicated youths out there!

We should convey here every Sunday and let's fellowship together, let begin agriculture evangelism , we are the future of Nigeria and we all need to go back to our root, believe me we can feed the whole world!

Re: Agricultural Gospel by Kobojunkie: 5:42pm On Jul 26, 2020
All I see in the pictures are some fellows posing for pictures. None is about 'practicing' agriculture.

1 Like

Re: Agricultural Gospel by topyhanky(m): 6:40pm On Jul 26, 2020
" In The Beginning was The Word, and The Word was with God, and The Word was God."

☝️☝️

The above verse is the exact beginning of the Bible and it reveals how very Powerful and Appreciated "Words" are to God.

"Words = Information."

Exactly what am doing..... The above PICTURES are our genesis into AGRICULTURE

Meanwhile who care to join me taking our processed garri?

Re: Agricultural Gospel by topyhanky(m): 7:00pm On Jul 26, 2020
Still on the matter me I just drank my garri finish oooo, for the dude who said am posing picture that he don't think have ever stepped into farm land .... I pity you. Shay stay tunned and here the gospel and let me evangelize to you.

Since have finished my garri what next now.... Let me preach small before I play chess online.... Am up for anybody challenge on chess oooo if you can beat me on chess I will surprise you

Re: Agricultural Gospel by topyhanky(m): 7:14pm On Jul 26, 2020
topyhanky:
Still on the matter me I just drank my garri finish oooo, for the dude who said am posing picture that he don't think have ever stepped into farm land .... I pity you. Shay stay tunned and here the gospel and let me evangelize to you.

Since have finished my garri what next now.... Let me preach small before I play chess online.... Am up for anybody challenge on chess oooo if you can beat me on chess I will surprise you

God created the World with His WORDS that were INFORMATION to Him.

This is to say to us that WORDS (INFORMATION) are really Powerful and they form the Bedrock of Everything that happens in Life with respect to every individual.

Information are now the 21st century Gospel

Be informed via

www.lifesolutions.network

Your network is your net worth oooo

Re: Agricultural Gospel by topyhanky(m): 6:52pm On Jul 27, 2020
My Monday lifestyle...... Everyday should be a lifestyle

Re: Agricultural Gospel by topyhanky(m): 6:54pm On Jul 27, 2020
Agricultural gospel ( good news)

Societal economic growth has dwindled in Nigeria since we as a people abandoned agriculture as a communal revenue and material source.

Learn about the second agro-revolution ongoing in Nigeria and Africa at large, and how you can earn your way into the new Nigeria.

Re: Agricultural Gospel by topyhanky(m): 6:55pm On Jul 27, 2020
topyhanky:
Agricultural gospel ( good news)

Societal economic growth has dwindled in Nigeria since we as a people abandoned agriculture as a communal revenue and material source.

Learn about the second agro-revolution ongoing in Nigeria and Africa at large, and how you can earn your way into the new Nigeria.

Remember to join us everyday 7:00 pm (Nigerian Time) as we Enlighten and Empower you on the Financial Opportunities which we have created in the Agricultural Sector for the Alleviation of Poverty in Nigeria.

WhatsApp me via my signature I will directly add you to the telegram channel be informed

Best regards, See you on the inside.

Re: Agricultural Gospel by topyhanky(m): 7:07pm On Jul 27, 2020
Kobojunkie:
All I see in the pictures are some fellows posing for pictures. None is about 'practicing' agriculture.

Just few Random picture to clear your doubt bro

Re: Agricultural Gospel by Kobojunkie: 7:09pm On Jul 27, 2020
topyhanky:
Just few Random picture to clear your doubt bro
clear my doubt about you being a farmer? Really? undecided
Re: Agricultural Gospel by topyhanky(m): 7:17pm On Jul 27, 2020
Kobojunkie:
clear my doubt about you being a farmer? Really? undecided

Abi nah, me way I just begin thread yesterday you done sharpaly rake say nah pose person dey pose

See today's activities one farm land

Re: Agricultural Gospel by Kobojunkie: 7:29pm On Jul 27, 2020
topyhanky:
Abi nah, me way I just begin thread yesterday you done sharpaly rake say nah pose person dey pose
See today's activities one farm land
You are still posing. What I am trying to understand is why you are even posting of your agricultural venture here in religion section? undecided
Re: Agricultural Gospel by topyhanky(m): 9:37pm On Jul 27, 2020
Kobojunkie:
You are still posing. What I am trying to understand is why you are even posting of your agricultural venture here in religion section? undecided

Cause I tagged it agricultural gospel

(1) (Reply)

Sex In Dreams And There Sources! / Who Is Going To Be In Charge Of Punishment In Hell? / Moses Proved The Trinity Correct In The Old Testament

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.