Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,442 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters (97950 Views)

PRAY For Ex Gov. Ajimobi...in Coma... SEE HOW He Is Sleeping In Hospitai Bed Now / Makinde Recalls Oyo TV Staff Sacked By Ajimobi 4 Years Ago / Makinde Reverses Appointment Of 11 Perm Secs By Ajimobi In Oyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 02, 2020
Alexun:

Guess you're just too myopic to reason well in my line of thought. Okay, so fine, his "looted" properties were discovered...keep ranting about it. The ones recovered of Late Abacha, was he here to answer questions? So, investigative journalism had to be done after they have departed to the world beyond? Why waste energy and resources on someone who is no more when you have thousands of same set still gallivanting in the auspices of power or just a common civilian amidst us?

Think about it!
you still sounds confused, grin

bottom line is, either dead or alive it is still wrong and they are still thieves including your ajimobi whom you suggested that we should respect. respect a thief? ranting or not isn't my concern what prompted me to respond to your initial comment was you were suggesting that we respect ajimobi the departed thief? grin

2 Likes

Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by content208: 1:30pm On Jul 02, 2020
Holamic:
No matter what ajomobi remain the best governor in Oyo state... May his rest in peace

Then may your inheritance and destiny be looted the same way Ajimobi looted Oyo State.
Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by toye440: 1:31pm On Jul 02, 2020
OZAOEKPE:
The idiot stole money meant to develop his state and died, after dying you see some goats saying they don't talk ill of the dead. Make he come from hell to come slap me now, useless ajimobi may he not find rest in hell too. He no build hospital in his state only for him to go and die in first cardiology hospital in Lagos.

Saw people quoting me and making it look like a tribal post, ain't got time for rubbish. Even Abia governor way run leave Abia state will not survive it. I pray he dies cause you can't suffer his people and not build anything and run to Abuja to receive better treatment. The idiot will die and burn in hell together with Ajimobi
Last Last Covid-19 has done us good, by eliminating the so called mini gods, making sure they go with no dignity. Common Thieves.
Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by efavour: 1:32pm On Jul 02, 2020
Sakamaje:
How can this be worth over a million dollars?? That's way overpriced.
Houses are costly in MD. Those living here buy them on morgage. So it is not overpriced anything
Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by COMPLETETRUTH: 1:35pm On Jul 02, 2020
God bless Peter Obi. We are yet to see his type in any government house in Nigeria
Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by NovusHomo(m): 1:37pm On Jul 02, 2020
[quote author=Sakamaje post=91282267]How can this be worth over a million dollars?? That's way overpriced.

What do you know?
Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by earnit2: 1:42pm On Jul 02, 2020
life
Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by Tonimax: 1:59pm On Jul 02, 2020
Top1gun:

While Azikwe Ojukwu Mbadinuju Ekwume Orjis Peter Obi Ikpeazu n Co have been looting your father without you making a comment castigating the looting ?! Yet your shameless soul jump n pass the shithole of Alaigbo to come run your cursed mouth on a person far away from the shithole you call home.
Ur tribalism won't let you see through the post
God human being dey sha cry undecided

2 Likes

Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by brightleave(m): 2:01pm On Jul 02, 2020
OZAOEKPE:
The idiot stole money meant to develop his state and died, after dying you see some goats saying they don't talk ill of the dead. Make he come from hell to come slap me now, useless ajimobi may he not find rest in hell too. He no build hospital in his state only for him to go and die in first cardiology hospital in Lagos.

Saw people quoting me and making it look like a tribal post, ain't got time for rubbish. Even Abia governor way run leave Abia state will not survive it. I pray he dies cause you can't suffer his people and not build anything and run to Abuja to receive better treatment. The idiot will die and burn in hell together with Ajimobi
One of the best comment I have read for some time now.
Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by obaaderemi: 2:09pm On Jul 02, 2020
COMPLETETRUTH:
God bless Peter Obi. We are yet to see his type in any government house in Nigeria
Wait until he dies.

1 Like

Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by icankel: 2:30pm On Jul 02, 2020
And he's one of Buhari men of integrity who's qualified to rule APC. Our leaders are really our problem in this country
Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by robedu: 2:31pm On Jul 02, 2020
Amen, they will all die of covid and stolen wealth will rot
OZAOEKPE:

Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by baby124: 2:32pm On Jul 02, 2020
COMPLETETRUTH:
Abegi... Peter Obi’s story is still loading. There is one story I heard. About someone in Chicago Who is suspected to have been killed because he diverted Obi’s laundered money. Not sure if it’s true so I won’t repeat it. But time and God will expose all of them.
Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by Staro: 2:43pm On Jul 02, 2020
Foolish thieving family
Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by abbiboy: 3:01pm On Jul 02, 2020
Top1gun:

While Azikwe Ojukwu Mbadinuju Ekwume Orjis Peter Obi Ikpeazu n Co have been looting your father without you making a comment castigating the looting ?! Yet your shameless soul jump n pass the shithole of Alaigbo to come run your cursed mouth on a person far away from the shithole you call home.

The day u nigerians start speaking in one voice to call a thief a thief irrespective of tribal affiliation that is the day poverty will set u people free,for as ur type would continue to point fingers at others,then i see no reason why u should complain about stealing since it has become a contest among u nigerians to take side when it comes to stealing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by double77: 3:53pm On Jul 02, 2020
Top1gun:

Don't mind the hopeless and useless people that live their state to steal children in the north and western part of Nigeria. Their brothers all over the world committing crime, while their sisters are moving from church to church stealing children. They should go back home and advice their own people and condemn them. Blood money tribe.
Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by ogbonti: 4:00pm On Jul 02, 2020
Sakamaje:
How can this be worth over a million dollars?? That's way overpriced.

In Real Estate location is everything bro - in Potomac for example grin where Atiku owns property - every structure there, weda na kitchen is million dollar

1 Like

Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by amuwo1980: 4:19pm On Jul 02, 2020
This is no mansion
Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by Unnerve: 4:40pm On Jul 02, 2020
cococandy:
I see no mansion. But doesn’t mean he didn’t loot
Lol, a home priced at $1.3m is definitely an expensive crib even by Hollywood standards. Certainly not affordable by an everyday American.

The price tag may be what made the bloggers give it the title of mansion, but still doesn't remove from the fact that it's celebrity standard.

1 Like

Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by humilitypays(m): 4:56pm On Jul 02, 2020
No surprise, he and Rochas Okorocha were inspired by Thief Bola Ahmed Thief-nubu of Bourdillion angry
Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by GEEBITE: 5:19pm On Jul 02, 2020
I am not unexposed not to know how these stuff play out in anticipatory asset declaration. The house Sahara just exposed was quoted sold in 2016.Your receipt is attached.
toba1909:

Get your facts and stop misinforming people here.
Not everyone will be so foolish to believe any disgusts, yet continue to make a fool of himself or herself online

Here is where he publicly declared his assets in 2011, and the said property was included.......

https://www.nairaland.com/705302/ajimobi-declares-assets-publicly-n292.4m

Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by Alexun(m): 5:23pm On Jul 02, 2020
gypsey:
you still sounds confused, grin

bottom line is, either dead or alive it is still wrong and they are still thieves including your ajimobi whom you suggested that we should respect. respect a thief? ranting or not isn't my concern what prompted me to respond to your initial comment was you were suggesting that we respct ajimobi the departed theif? grin

Peace be unto you!!!
Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by 1009ja: 5:40pm On Jul 02, 2020
Special Tax Recapture: None
Account Identifier: District - 04 Account Number - 03676228
Owner Information
Owner Name: AJIMOBI ABIOLA
Use:
Principal Residence: RESIDENTIAL
YES
Mailing Address: 10821 SYMPHONY PARK DRIVE
BETHESDA MD 20852- Deed Reference: /52919/ 00430
Location & Structure Information
Premises Address: 10821 SYMPHONY PARK DR
NORTH BETHESDA 20852-0000
Legal Description:
SYMPHONY PARK

Map: Grid: Parcel: Neighborhood: Subdivision: Section: Block: Lot: Assessment Year: Plat No: 24138
HQ21 0000 0000 4340321.16 0321 109 2018 Plat Ref:
Town: None
Primary Structure Built Above Grade Living Area Finished Basement Area Property Land Area County Use
2013 2,020 SF 480 SF 2,772 SF 116
Stories Basement Type Exterior Quality Full/Half Bath Garage Last Notice of Major Improvements
2 CENTER UNIT BRICK/
7 5 full/ 1 half 2 Attached
Value Information
Base Value Value Phase-in Assessments
As of
01/01/2018 As of
07/01/2019 As of
07/01/2020
Land: 600,000 800,000
Improvements 925,000 856,300
Total: 1,525,000 1,656,300 1,612,533 1,656,300
Preferential Land: 0 0
Transfer Information
Seller: FIDELITY INVESTMENTS IOM LIMITED Date: 10/04/2016 Price: $1,347,200
Type: NON-ARMS LENGTH OTHER Deed1: /52919/ 00430 Deed2:
Seller: SYMPHONY PARK LLC Date: 07/24/2014 Price: $1,698,951
Type: ARMS LENGTH IMPROVED Deed1: /48957/ 00016 Deed2:
Seller: Date: Price:
Type: Deed1: Deed2:
Exemption Information
Partial Exempt Assessments: Class 07/01/2019 07/01/2020
County: 000 0.00
State: 000 0.00
Municipal: 000 0.00|0.00 0.00|0.00
Special Tax Recapture: None
Homestead Application Information
Homestead Application Status: No Application
Homeowners' Tax Credit Application Information
Homeowners' Tax Credit Application Status: No Application Date:
Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by emezuo17: 6:12pm On Jul 02, 2020
Top1gun:

Joy indeed, no wonder igbo land sent Theodore Orji n Kalu Orji to the senate after 8 years of plundering Abia.
. It's not igboland that sent them, it is the skewed Nigeria's political structure that did, go back and check how they won. If those guys are popular and we'll accepted in igboland, you won't see people following Nnamdi Kanu, the entire political leaders in the east have all failed the people one way or the other.
Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by cococandy(f): 6:25pm On Jul 02, 2020
Unnerve:

Lol, a home priced at $1.3m is definitely an expensive crib even by Hollywood standards. Certainly not affordable by an everyday American.

The price tag may be what made the bloggers give it the title of mansion, but still doesn't remove from the fact that it's celebrity standard.

I know that.

I’m just saying the attached pictures and the title don’t go hand in hand.

1 Like

Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by Longman6(m): 6:50pm On Jul 02, 2020
TheCvBank:

Did you read the part where he didn't include the house when he ran for governor the second time and is expected by law to give an account of his assets.

Which is wrong I agree, accept this as the truth: a house worth less than $2 million isn't a big deal for an ex md of a shell subsidiary
Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by TheCvBank: 7:13pm On Jul 02, 2020
Longman6:

Which is wrong I agree, accept this as the truth: a house worth less than $2 million isn't a big deal for an ex md of a shell subsidiary

No one is taking away he must've been worth good money before his adventure into politics.
But you miss the part where I mentioned that the house wasn't financed. Also remember this house was purchased while he was in office. That's a lot of red flags.

2 Likes

Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by herbert2017: 8:13pm On Jul 02, 2020
APC and PDP are the problems of Nigeria bringing fraudstars as party flag bearers

Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by roladex(f): 9:35pm On Jul 02, 2020
OZAOEKPE:

chai pls come to my house and take a plate of catfish pepersoup with fresh palm wine.. u deserve the best for this your comment
Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by mysteryman2014: 10:27pm On Jul 02, 2020
baby124:
His wife made a terrible mistake fighting for what’s not theirs. You must know when to retreat and hide. Now Sahara Reporters will list all your loot. If Seyi Makinde does not demand the sale of those properties, a future hungry governor can. See your life.

Even that your Grandex mall is sitting on one leg. Shut up, you say no. Greed blind your senses make people remember you! Even the stupid daughter in-law further dragging her in-laws through the mud with her uncouth and badly trained behavior.

Grandex Bakery and Supermarket dey f0r adelabu o
Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by Facor: 10:42pm On Jul 02, 2020
Can we organize prayers for God to take their lives one after the other,till they are all gone to hell. #allthenigeriapoliticiansshoulddieand gotohell#
Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by RAYAM(f): 10:47pm On Jul 02, 2020
Vanity upon vanity all is vanity.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Governor Mai Mala Buni Weds Ummi Adama Gaidam As 3rd Wife, After Swearing-in / The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) / Obasanjo Writes Letter To Sanusi: Your Dethronement As Emir Is Good And Bad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.