Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,506 members, 7,823,188 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters (97972 Views)

PRAY For Ex Gov. Ajimobi...in Coma... SEE HOW He Is Sleeping In Hospitai Bed Now / Makinde Recalls Oyo TV Staff Sacked By Ajimobi 4 Years Ago / Makinde Reverses Appointment Of 11 Perm Secs By Ajimobi In Oyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by MICHEALADEX(m): 11:18pm On Jul 02, 2020
tollyboy5:

You have eyes and you didnt read but rush to comment. Property he got at his second term as governor that is against people holding public offices to acquiring property and bank acct abroad. Yet it was not among his declared asset not until 2019! I don't know what black men need again before they'll understand that they are slave to their greedy leaders and slave to the word and they need to be awoken. Instead of speaking the bitter truth theyll stylishly defend corrupt public office holder due to favoritism and tribalism.
Curse be on the African tradition that has cause a lot of damage to our present generation. I see the way ajimobi abused power and show no regard to students that should be the future of Nigeria. Those defending ajimobi would do the same like him

https://www.nairaland.com/705302/ajimobi-declares-assets-n292.4m-banks

He declared same property in the USA in 2011 before he took over as governor.

But what if SR was just out to make the news sensational.... Never get emotional about what ever you read on social media or news outlets
Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by HRMK: 12:13am On Jul 03, 2020
ALMOST EVERY NIGERIAN STATE GOV HAS ONE OR MORE HOUSES ABROAD!UR NOT SAYING ANYTHING NEW!SIMPLY LET THE MASSES KNOW THOSE OF OTHER GOVS!!
Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by jacoik(m): 5:33pm On Jul 04, 2020
ajbf:

You are still envyw the hospital he went to die. Lolzzzz.
I know that when the time will come in your much olden age, you wish to die in such hospital.
nooooo!!! I will wish to die in .y house peacefully sir
Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by ajbf: 5:38pm On Jul 04, 2020
jacoik:
nooooo!!! I will wish to die in .y house peacefully sir
Even at over 100 years? Lolzzzz.
God Almighty will grant your wish then.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Governor Mai Mala Buni Weds Ummi Adama Gaidam As 3rd Wife, After Swearing-in / The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) / Obasanjo Writes Letter To Sanusi: Your Dethronement As Emir Is Good And Bad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.