Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,342 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters (97917 Views)

PRAY For Ex Gov. Ajimobi...in Coma... SEE HOW He Is Sleeping In Hospitai Bed Now / Makinde Recalls Oyo TV Staff Sacked By Ajimobi 4 Years Ago / Makinde Reverses Appointment Of 11 Perm Secs By Ajimobi In Oyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by harmbhrosz(m): 10:16am On Jul 02, 2020
samdaisi:
Oga Makinde, you are playing politics as if you will never died because death is an inevitable price every human beings must be paid for. Please why did you keep this secret and your bloggers when the man was alive you started acting funny since the river governor indicted you of your lackadaisical and intolerance attitudes toward the late governor of Oyo state.
Please Oga Makinde, what its your business with late governor's wife accusing her of opening chops or not,how does that one affects you as a governor not to discharge your duty as a sitting governor to honor a man that served his state for eight years
damn see people I share nairaland with.

Lemme just rest
Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by chaloskyx: 10:18am On Jul 02, 2020
you see the man all of you were praising as a good man with that his dubious smile you can see hes no different from the rest of them thieves the west only uses you ppl even though they know you stole money to buy their properties they would sell it to you they are the ones wiser cause apart from taking your money they would still keep their property which would always be a property of the UK. they would cooperate with you while still alive not to disclose but once its made public they would wipe their hands off you and leave you to face justice but one thing remains the same first they have used you to steal from Nigeria and they still own both the money and the building

1 Like

Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by SAMBARRY: 10:18am On Jul 02, 2020
OZAOEKPE:
The idiot stole money meant to develop his state and died, after dying you see some goats saying they don't talk ill of the dead. Make he come from hell to come slap me now, useless ajimobi may he not find rest in hell too. He no build hospital in his state only for him to go and die in first cardiology hospital in Lagos.

Saw people quoting me and making it look like a tribal post, ain't got time for rubbish. Even Abia governor way run leave Abia state will not survive it. I pray he dies cause you can't suffer his people and not build anything and run to Abuja to receive better treatment. The idiot will die and burn in hell together with Ajimobi
the way these clowns build houses around the world like bird, you will think they will bury the houses with him
Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by Hajibu(m): 10:22am On Jul 02, 2020
All the politicians will abandon her. (Those that will pretend to help will demand for cuchie) Even her inlaw.
Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by ProudBiafran: 10:26am On Jul 02, 2020
Top1gun:

While Azikwe Ojukwu Mbadinuju Ekwume Orjis Peter Obi Ikpeazu n Co have been looting your father without you making a comment castigating the looting ?! Yet your shameless soul jump n pass the shithole of Alaigbo to come run your cursed mouth on a person far away from the shithole you call home.
Afonja demon
Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by zomby(m): 10:27am On Jul 02, 2020
Sakamaje:
How can this be worth over a million dollars?? That's way overpriced.

Because the property is located in a fantastic area of Maryland.

Please do your homework.
Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by Sirwallace(m): 10:27am On Jul 02, 2020
ZZ22:
Go through the posts, nobody has asked how possible it is to loot this much as a governor, get rewarded with a seat in the senate and no serious case of corruption levelled against him. This is Niggaarea, the country people are fighting to keep as one

My brother, if Ajimobi who was governor for 8 years could allegedly steal this much. How much do you think Tinubu has stolen so far for over 20years as governor of lagos state?
Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by CzarChris(m): 10:27am On Jul 02, 2020
ifko:

Because someone from d east is criticizing him, that makes him a hater, some of u here calling yourself Yoruba you are a disgrace to Oduduwa.
Before u talk trash I m yoruba
First things first, I'm Igbo and I don't go around insulting people randomly no matter the tribe.
I just wish some of you no matter the tribe can see or experience some of the things I have experienced in life. You all will abandon this tribal sentiments and name calling, unite as one and fight these politicians to a standstill, but no they will keep us against each other while they milk is dry.

1 Like

Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by Austino778: 10:28am On Jul 02, 2020
The whole nigeria govt will perished before end of ds yr....take it or lev it
Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by cococandy(f): 10:31am On Jul 02, 2020
I see no mansion. But doesn’t mean he didn’t loot
Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by Alexun(m): 10:32am On Jul 02, 2020
gypsey:
I am not sure what your points are, yes, there are lots of properties bought in foreign lands by other thieving politicians does that make Ajimobi's own right? respect the departed you say? grin suddenly because he is dead he is no more a looter? you people have a looooong way to go in that your nigeria.

Guess you're just too myopic to reason well in my line of thought. Okay, so fine, his "looted" properties were discovered...keep ranting about it. The ones recovered of Late Abacha, was he here to answer questions? So, investigative journalism had to be done after they have departed to the world beyond? Why waste energy and resources on someone who is no more when you have thousands of same set still gallivanting in the auspices of power or just a common civilian amidst us?

Think about it!
Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by Olajay3700(m): 10:33am On Jul 02, 2020
ZZ22:
Go through the posts, nobody has asked how possible it is to loot this much as a governor, get rewarded with a seat in the senate and no serious case of corruption levelled against him. This is Niggaarea, the country people are fighting to keep as one

This Ajimobi is the reason my brother study a 5years course for 8years. Any Lautech student won't pray he rest well.
Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by One4me: 10:33am On Jul 02, 2020
ifko:

Because someone from d east is criticizing him, that makes him a hater, some of u here calling yourself Yoruba you are a disgrace to Oduduwa.
Before u talk trash I m yoruba

Hehehheheh grin Who asked you whether yo uare Yoruba or Ipob? shocked grin grin
Ofcourse, Women do give the children of one Man to another so it is not impossible that you dont really know where you are from.
There is a Yoruba adage that literaly translates: "If a House is still peaceful, it is because the Bastard Child there that is yet to become of age".
We know your type now.
undecided undecided

Funny thing is that when Ajumobi was alive, non of your riff-raffs shouting from your anuses could look him in the eye and insult him, now that he is dead, you grow liver all of a sudden. grin grin
Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by GEEBITE: 10:36am On Jul 02, 2020
It is called a townhouse and falls under luxury properties.
baby124:

It might not be a mansion but it’s a very expensive house for that area. By the way most of the time it’s a money laundering scheme which they invest the money in houses and sell these houses later at a profit. Sometimes doubling their loot. Size of house doesn’t matter, it’s the value.
Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by asobo: 10:36am On Jul 02, 2020
tnerro1:
The man could not build a world class hospital in his state for 8 years and when coro came knocking, he ran to go and die in Lagos. After being duped of $50 million to go and look for corona drugs abroad.who say God Dey sleep, na knock you go receive
$50 million haba, fear God.
Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by Olajay3700(m): 10:37am On Jul 02, 2020
Sirwallace:

My brother, if Ajimobi who was governor for 8 years could allegedly steal this much. How much do you think Tinubu has stolen so far for over 20years as governor of lagos state?

Everybody know Tinubu is thief. His days are numbered.
Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by rapid101(m): 10:40am On Jul 02, 2020
OZAOEKPE:
The idiot stole money meant to develop his state and died, after dying you see some goats saying they don't talk ill of the dead. Make he come from hell to come slap me now, useless ajimobi may he not find rest in hell too. He no build hospital in his state only for him to go and die in first cardiology hospital in Lagos.

Saw people quoting me and making it look like a tribal post, ain't got time for rubbish. Even Abia governor way run leave Abia state will not survive it. I pray he dies cause you can't suffer his people and not build anything and run to Abuja to receive better treatment. The idiot will die and burn in hell together with Ajimobi
my brother god bless u

since de don't want us to enjoy our country wit all d resource , god ll continue to punish dem and de ll all die miserable one after d other insha allah, in Jesus name
Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by GEEBITE: 10:41am On Jul 02, 2020
He did not make any money in America when he schooled and worked briefly before he returned in 1978.The house was bought in 2016 and he did not declare it in his asset with CCB. The house is definitely a proceed of money he took illegally from Oyo state and must be forfeited.You guys were screaming over Saraki properties now it is your favourite;s turn you want to bend the rule.What is sauce for the goose must apply to the gander.
Kindledlight:

Let me start by saying that i can hardly be a fan of a Nigerian politician let alone late Ajimobi but it is important we know that Ajimobi live for so many years in the United States where he made a lot of money and he even disclosed in one youths platform that he worked as a Mortuary attendant to sponsor himself to school.Coming back to Nigeria he worked in oil and gas industry rising to be a Managing director in one of Shell subsidiaries.Now the question is can he afford a house in US? I think he can afford it.So Sahara is just doing the usual thing,but that is not to say he didn’t embezzle like typical Nigeria politician does.

1 Like

Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by ifko: 10:44am On Jul 02, 2020
One4me:

Hehehheheh grin Who asked you whether yo uare Yoruba or Ipob? shocked grin grin
Ofcourse, Women do give the children of one Man to another so it is not impossible that you dont really know where you are from.
There is a Yoruba adage that literaly translates: "If a House is still peaceful, it is because the Bastard Child there that is yet to become of age".
We know you rtype now.
undecided undecided

Funny thing is that when Ajumobi was alive, non of your riff-raffs shouting from your anuses could look him in the eye and insult him, now that he is dead, you grow liver all of a sudden. grin grin
Omo ale jati jati, people talked about him when he was alive just that the resonance was peak when he died. A stupid dude like u can only support corruption because you are a beneficiary of the proceed. Tell your father that this is the senseless things u are writing on a faceless forum if he s truly Omoluabi he will call your mum immediately to tell him your true father. Idiotic tribal bigot

1 Like

Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by GEEBITE: 10:46am On Jul 02, 2020
Director in Shell!! OMG. He worked in National oil and later became CEO and he was removed by Mike Adenuga when he took over fully as CONOIL. Shell ko Pod ni.
MICHEALADEX:
Just as seyi makinde who is a billonier before he becomes a governor

how much is $1.3m that a former director in shell like Ajumobi that he will not be able to buy a choice property any where he want.

He's a very stylish and colorful man go see how he transformed some areas in Oyo state.

Not saying he's without blemishes
Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:47am On Jul 02, 2020
Holamic:
No matter what ajomobi remain the best governor in Oyo state... May his rest in peace

shut up!!!
Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by rapid101(m): 10:48am On Jul 02, 2020
Top1gun:

While Azikwe Ojukwu Mbadinuju Ekwume Orjis Peter Obi Ikpeazu n Co have been looting your father without you making a comment castigating the looting ?! Yet your shameless soul jump n pass the shithole of Alaigbo to come run your cursed mouth on a person far away from the shithole you call home.
goat like u is d reason Nigeria will never grow, so because he is Yoruba like u and he stole u re ment to support him, chai. can't u just see d larger picture dat dis politicians weda Yoruba or ibo has stolen us blind. why do u support evil because of tribe. wht all dis tribal tin u re doin has ur life being any better. we shud all change dis perspectives of ours. wen dis politicians steal. they de re not known to Hausa , Yoruba or ijaw. they re known as Nigerians . if u travel out, u don't go wit Yoruba passport or urhobo but u go wit d Nigerian identity. so get sense and stop all dis tribal nonsense u pple do on nairaland cus it won't take us any were

3 Likes

Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by Tapout(m): 10:51am On Jul 02, 2020
baby124:

She never see anything. The way her husbands so called friends will want to devour her ehn and even steal her loot will throw her in depression. Plus plenty lawsuits fighting to keep what she stole. She was not well advised. Sahara Reporters will turn themselves to asset recovery on her head.

the sad thing now is that the man done go, na only she and those he left behind go hear am.
Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by Tapout(m): 10:54am On Jul 02, 2020
49cents:

Is Ajimobi among the talents that Tinubu discovered too.....

And people were weeping at his burial....

lol..the same people that later fought for food.
Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by One4me: 10:59am On Jul 02, 2020
GEEBITE:
He did not make any money in America when he schooled and worked briefly before he returned in 1978.The house was bought in 2016 and he did not declare it in his asset with CCB. The house is definitely a proceed of money he took illegally from Oyo state and must be forfeited.You guys were screaming over Saraki properties now it is your favourite;s turn you want to bend the rule.What is sauce for the goose must apply to the gander.

I can see that you mischieviously SKIPPED the fact that he was a DIRECTOR of Shell Subsidiary, after working in Shell Oil Company for many years, and then JUMPED from his schooling and Working in the USA, to 2016! grin

God will not forgive some of you.
How someone who retired as a Director in Shell would not be able to buy a house of $1.3M is best left to you these clueless people.

Even if he was not a Director in Shell, l guess people like you think Workers actually work for FREE in America and as such, Ajumobi could not have made any money from working in America, no matter how "brief"! shocked grin grin

Dont let hatred belcoud your reasoning of lack thereof, this is not a PDP Vs. APC matter.
Nigerian Yoots like you have a very low level of I.Q and your reasoning skills are appalling.
undecided

I should not be writing in defense of Mr. "Constituted Authority" but you guys are making that impossible withthe unreasonable and poorly articulated level of hate you are spewing. undecided
Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by justlikedat: 11:00am On Jul 02, 2020
samdaisi:
Oga Makinde, you are playing politics as if you will never died because death is an inevitable price every human beings must be paid for. Please why did you keep this secret and your bloggers when the man was alive you started acting funny since the river governor indicted you of your lackadaisical and intolerance attitudes toward the late governor of Oyo state.
Please Oga Makinde, what its your business with late governor's wife accusing her of opening chops or not,how does that one affects you as a governor not to discharge your duty as a sitting governor to honor a man that served his state for eight years
Is Makinde the owner of Sahara reporters?
Indictment by Wine, how?
Was Seyi Makinde the one who went to shop at Ajimobis wife store?

Obviously you are a big enemy of Seyi Makinde.
Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by ayu62: 11:02am On Jul 02, 2020
Top1gun:

Tribalistic bigot.
He never said wat part of Nigeria he came from. He never attacked a tribe or people.
Your hatred for a tribe and your tribalistic mentality won't let u see beyond your nose.
Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by One4me: 11:12am On Jul 02, 2020
GEEBITE:
Director in Shell!! OMG. He worked in National oil and later became CEO and he was removed by Mike Adenuga when he took over fully as CONOIL. Shell ko Pod ni.

National Oil was the JV counterpart of Nigeria with Shell Petroleum.
So, he worked in National Oil, a subsidiary of Shell Petroleum.
How does that translate to "OMG!"
The fact remians that he retired as a Dirctor of an Shell Oil Subsidiary company, after working there for many years.
All this Yiibo hatred that you Ipob Piglets are spewing does not change anything, it cant even collect the house in USA from him or is Oyo State Govt now part of your Biaf-RAT wasteland?
grin grin
Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by One4me: 11:15am On Jul 02, 2020
ifko:

Omo ale jati jati, people talked about him when he was alive just that the resonance was peak when he died. A stupid dude like u can only support corruption because you are a beneficiary of the proceed. Tell your father that this is the senseless things u are writing on a faceless forum if he s truly Omoluabi he will call your mum immediately to tell him your true father. Idiotic tribal bigot

Hahahahah Cry-Cry Lazy Yoot grin grin
E Pain am, no be small
. tongue tongue tongue

Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by Kindledlight(m): 11:16am On Jul 02, 2020
GEEBITE:

Alright i agree with you but the man was rich before going into politics.
Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by Lanre0: 11:21am On Jul 02, 2020
Ajimobi or Makinde , can there be any difference between all these thieves wrongly referred to as politicians. Praise or curse them, Nigerian politicians are all bird of the same dirty feathers & high grade of stealing is their watchword.
Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by toba1909(m): 11:30am On Jul 02, 2020
OZAOEKPE:

Be wise to have facts before rushing to believe so as to accuse and write disgusts. Here is Ajimobi's assets declaration when he became governor in 2011.

https://www.nairaland.com/705302/ajimobi-declares-assets-publicly-n292.4m

He already had houses in UK and Maryland, USA before elected as Governor.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) / Governor Mai Mala Buni Weds Ummi Adama Gaidam As 3rd Wife, After Swearing-in / Obasanjo Writes Letter To Sanusi: Your Dethronement As Emir Is Good And Bad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.