Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters (97901 Views)

PRAY For Ex Gov. Ajimobi...in Coma... SEE HOW He Is Sleeping In Hospitai Bed Now / Makinde Recalls Oyo TV Staff Sacked By Ajimobi 4 Years Ago / Makinde Reverses Appointment Of 11 Perm Secs By Ajimobi In Oyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by Billygee2u: 2:11am On Jul 02, 2020
baby124:
His wife made a terrible mistake fighting for what’s not theirs. You must know when to retreat and hide. Now Sahara Reporters will list all your loot. If Seyi Makinde does not demand the sale of those properties, a future hungry governor can. See your life.

Even that your Grandex mall is sitting on one leg. Shut up, you say no. Greed blind your senses make people remember you! Even the stupid daughter in-law further dragging her in-laws through the mud with her uncouth and badly trained behavior.
it's not a mistake on her side,she's a thief too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by Billygee2u: 2:12am On Jul 02, 2020
Nbote:
He is a thief like d rest of his political pals and cronies... They have all stolen dis country dry
They're all bloody unrepentant greedy folks

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by Follygunners: 2:55am On Jul 02, 2020
OZAOEKPE:
The idiot stole money meant to develop his state and died, after dying you see some goats saying they don't talk ill of the dead. Make he come from hell to come slap me now, useless ajimobi may he not find rest in hell too. He no build hospital in his state only for him to go and die in first cardiology hospital in Lagos.

Dude, may God Almighty bless you abundantly. We need pple like you in Nigeria!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by CodeTemplar: 3:01am On Jul 02, 2020
ZooOga:
A lot of breaking SaharaReporters news lately. Former presidential candidate & 9ja revolutionary extraordinaire O. Sowore must be back in his NYC news media office cracking the whip on his staff and also enjoying his beautiful suburban home in nearby NJ.
What else do you expect? No law or order in Naija so has to or risk jail

2 Likes

Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by Follygunners: 3:02am On Jul 02, 2020
Top1gun:

While Azikwe Ojukwu Mbadinuju Ekwume Orjis Peter Obi Ikpeazu n Co have been looting your father without you making a comment castigation the looting ?! Yet your shameless soul jump n pass the shithole of Alaigbo to come run your cursed mouth on a perwon far away from the shithole you call home.

Dude, forget tribalism here... let's call a spade whatever it is called! All these NONSENSE got to stop at some point and we need to start realizing evil for whatever it is.

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 3:07am On Jul 02, 2020
The word mansion is just bandied about carelessly undecided

1 Like

Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by baby124: 3:09am On Jul 02, 2020
iLUCID:
The word mansion is just bandied about carelessly undecided
It’s a mansion for that location. 1.6m is not a small money when buying a house in Maryland. That area is not in the city which is DC

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by CodeTemplar: 3:09am On Jul 02, 2020
Top1gun:

While Azikwe Ojukwu Mbadinuju Ekwume Orjis Peter Obi Ikpeazu n Co have been looting your father without you making a comment castigation the looting ?! Yet your shameless soul jump n pass the shithole of Alaigbo to come run your cursed mouth on a perwon far away from the shithole you call home.
Daft comment.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by CodeTemplar: 3:11am On Jul 02, 2020
Holamic:
No matter what ajomobi remain the best governor in Oyo state... May his rest in peace
That's sad then.

3 Likes

Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 3:22am On Jul 02, 2020
baby124:

It’s a mansion for that location. 1.6m is not a small money when buying a house in Maryland. That area is not in the city which is DC

Baby124 I catch your drift but having a house in Banana island doesn't make it a mansion. Mansion is decided by size and luxury not location.

Google 'mansion'

7 Likes

Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by baby124: 3:25am On Jul 02, 2020
iLUCID:

Baby124 I catch your drift but having a house in Banana island doesn't make it a mansion. Mansion is decided by size and luxury not location.

Google 'mansion'
It might not be a mansion but it’s a very expensive house for that area. By the way most of the time it’s a money laundering scheme which they invest the money in houses and sell these houses later at a profit. Sometimes doubling their loot. Size of house doesn’t matter, it’s the value.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 3:34am On Jul 02, 2020
How can you people be stupid to just believe anything to smear someone image just because he’s someone you don’t like. No evidence to show this belongs to Late Ajimobi, this could easily be pulled from image stock photo. How can you people be so daft like this. Where is the evidence to prove this allegation?

2 Likes

Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by baby124: 3:41am On Jul 02, 2020
WiLdFLame:
How can you people be stupid to just believe anything to smear someone image just because he’s someone you don’t like. No evidence to show this belongs to Late Ajimobi, this could easily be pulled from image stock photo. How can you people be so daft like this. Where is the evidence to prove this allegation?
Don’t dare Sahara Reporters. I am sure they have proof. A simple search will reveal the owners and their cronies if purchased in the cronies name. Buying house in these countries is also public record and money leaves a trail. Especially money or transactions done electronically. This is why Yahoo Yahoo is a waste of time to be honest.

17 Likes

Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 3:41am On Jul 02, 2020
baby124:

It might not be a mansion but it’s a very expensive house for that area. By the way most of the time it’s a money laundering scheme which they invest the money in houses and sell these houses later at a profit. Sometimes doubling their loot. Size of house doesn’t matter, it’s the value.

That's why I said using 'mansion' is unnecessary, they're condos that are worth more than some mansions, based on their location.

That I'm averse to the use of mansion in this case shouldn't be misconstrued as me trying to downplay the value of the property, it just isn't a mansion.

You're really passionate about this, I'm impressed. Every serving and erstwhile governor is guilty of using their office for self aggrandizement. It's us citizens that are bad and ruining the system.

7 Likes

Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by baby124: 3:44am On Jul 02, 2020
iLUCID:

That's why I said using 'mansion' is unnecessary, they're condos that are worth more than some mansions.

That I'm averse to the use of mansion in this case shouldn't be misconstrued as me trying to downplay the value of the property, it just isn't a mansion.

You're really passionate about this, I'm impressed. Every serving and erstwhile governor is guilty of using their office for self aggrandizement. It's us citizens that are bad and ruining the system.
Sahara Reporters know what they are saying and they probably did their research. So I am not ruling out a mansion. No, I am not passionate about it. The family’s arrogance is annoying.

3 Likes

Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 3:52am On Jul 02, 2020
baby124:

Sahara Reporters know what they are saying and they probably did their research. So I am not ruling out a mansion. No, I am not passionate about it. The family’s arrogance is annoying.

My bad @ the bolded.

SR's use if the word is meant to play on our emotions, it's glaring, that's what editors do.
Don't be carried away by the media trial hat happens in Nigeria, if he was still alive do you think any of this would be going on, probably not. Arrogance can hardly be isolated from riches (legit or nay).

1 Like

Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by doeeyed: 4:51am On Jul 02, 2020
iLUCID:

Arrogance can hardly be isolated from riches (legit or nay).

Disagree....

It can..

Its confidence, quiet but respectful confidence that can't be untwinned from wealth/ riches.

2 Likes

Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 5:04am On Jul 02, 2020
baby124:

Don’t dare Sahara Reporters. I am sure they have proof. A simple search will reveal the owners and their cronies if purchased in the cronies name. Buying house in these countries is also public record and money leaves a trail. Especially money or transactions done electronically. This is why Yahoo Yahoo is a waste of time to be honest.

We’ve seen instances where many of their publications was fake and a politically motivated attempts to smear another’s man image maybe to satisfy or fulfil some certain block whose interest is soiling the good name of Ajimobi. Sahara reporters can’t be trusted on everything. They should proof this allegation. Only stupid people will believe something without evidence. Most people fanning this lies are Mostly PDP sympathizers mostly from south east. Everyone will die one way or the other.

2 Likes

Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by gentlestdude(m): 5:16am On Jul 02, 2020
And one idiot somewhere is expecting me to pity this man's death, e no go better for you even for hell ajimobi

4 Likes

Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by GoodofNaija: 5:19am On Jul 02, 2020
Since 2016 BUhari's EFCC has not seen this one

Oh I forgot he was one of their financiers shocked

APC saints! grin

2 Likes

Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by hakeemhakeem(m): 5:23am On Jul 02, 2020
OZAOEKPE:
The idiot stole money meant to develop his state and died, after dying you see some goats saying they don't talk ill of the dead. Make he come from hell to come slap me now, useless ajimobi may he not find rest in hell too. He no build hospital in his state only for him to go and die in first cardiology hospital in Lagos.

Abi o ist not what you have did(score cards) while on earth will are going to talks about

3 Likes

Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by GoodofNaija: 5:25am On Jul 02, 2020
Top1gun:

Olofo ni e! You are not omoluabi!

11 Likes

Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by seguno2: 5:58am On Jul 02, 2020
OZAOEKPE:

It is sad and pathetic that we are the terrible way we are.
Terrible!!!
Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by seguno2: 6:01am On Jul 02, 2020
doeeyed:
Disagree....

It can..

Its confidence, quiet but respectful confidence that can't be untwinned from wealth/ riches

Many thanks for the excellent education of the arrogant wannabe asslicker.
Thanks boss cheesy

1 Like

Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by obaaderemi: 7:10am On Jul 02, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:

Can you stupid Igbos mind your erosion ravaged region angry
Has he been pronounced guilty of any crime?meanwhile you still defend yours who were thrown in jail.
Why is it only when APC politicians are involved you suddenly remember they died corrupt?
This your attitude is the main reason Nigeria is backward. There was no tribalism in the original post just anger.

7 Likes

Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by omisanjo(m): 7:21am On Jul 02, 2020
Am not support of corruption ooo. But with his salary n bogus allowance as a former governor he can afford to buy dat house am seeing in d picture. Let us always be objective n reason critically before jumping to conclusions sometimes.

2 Likes

Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by ruggedtimi(m): 7:22am On Jul 02, 2020
Sakamaje:
How can this be worth over a million dollars?? That's way overpriced.
looking at the sitting room, I am convinced the property is worth the price mentioned
Re: House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters by lekki1444: 7:37am On Jul 02, 2020
thats a regular house not a mansion. the man can afford that not saying he didnt steal

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) / Governor Mai Mala Buni Weds Ummi Adama Gaidam As 3rd Wife, After Swearing-in / Obasanjo Writes Letter To Sanusi: Your Dethronement As Emir Is Good And Bad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.