Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

Moving From Xiaomi Redmi7 To Nokia ...enough Is Enough - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Moving From Xiaomi Redmi7 To Nokia ...enough Is Enough (6258 Views)

Infinix Zero 8 Nocks Xiaomi Out Of Gaming Devices .. Run From Xiaomi Vol 2 / What Could Be Wrong With My Redmi7 / Which Is Better, Nokia X6 Or Xiaomi Redmi7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moving From Xiaomi Redmi7 To Nokia ...enough Is Enough by Conductor261: 7:12pm On Jul 02, 2020
losdiose:

See for yourself

well I am happy for you that you didn't buy the infinix....but xiaomi is a nonsensical outfit
Re: Moving From Xiaomi Redmi7 To Nokia ...enough Is Enough by edoairways: 8:09pm On Jul 02, 2020
Jeffy1206:
Thank God they stop updating my Mi max after updating to miui 10, now my ba3 is bad, camera has fade totally cry
Really!

2 Likes

Re: Moving From Xiaomi Redmi7 To Nokia ...enough Is Enough by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 02, 2020
blingxx:

screenshot your homescreen...mind you I know what redmi 7 looks like ...it's obvious you are lying sha grin
try using your brain its there for a reason
Re: Moving From Xiaomi Redmi7 To Nokia ...enough Is Enough by paltielx: 9:45pm On Jul 02, 2020
Good move, don't be discouraged by this marketers who cann't say the truth out
Re: Moving From Xiaomi Redmi7 To Nokia ...enough Is Enough by Oyinlomobambam(m): 9:59pm On Jul 02, 2020
Don't let me say I don't believe the story cos a lot of marketers out there just do mock Xiaomi. My Redmi 7 will be a year on 15th of this month and no single problem.

If your phone get problem, it's not Xiaomi fault but your negligence...

If anyone can guarantee the phone will work, please I'll love to buy if u want to sell. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Moving From Xiaomi Redmi7 To Nokia ...enough Is Enough by Conductor261: 10:08pm On Jul 02, 2020
Oyinlomobambam:
Don't let me say I don't believe the story cos a lot of marketers out there just do mock Xiaomi. My Redmi 7 will be a year on 15th of this month and no single problem.

If your phone get problem, it's not Xiaomi fault but your negligence...

If anyone can guarantee the phone will work, please I'll love to buy if u want to sell. Thanks

Same nonsensical bla bla confused lot... Bring money
Re: Moving From Xiaomi Redmi7 To Nokia ...enough Is Enough by Conductor261: 10:09pm On Jul 02, 2020
paltielx:
Good move, don't be discouraged by this marketers who cann't say the truth out
Xiaomi fanboys are too aggressive
Re: Moving From Xiaomi Redmi7 To Nokia ...enough Is Enough by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 02, 2020
Conductor261:
my xiaomi redmi7 not booting beyond the Mi logo ..... not charging too....after update to miui 11

I am looking to replace it with an affordable phone whose parts can be easily found.

My search zoomed in on Nokia 5. any advice?

Why not 5.1 or 6.1? 5 is a bit old.

Idk
Re: Moving From Xiaomi Redmi7 To Nokia ...enough Is Enough by Conductor261: 11:07pm On Jul 02, 2020
Samsung004:

Why not 5.1 or 6.1? 5 is a bit old.

Idk

True. But ego matter. Will it run WhatsApp, YouTube, surf the net, telegram messenger, gmail, and office packages without hanging?
Re: Moving From Xiaomi Redmi7 To Nokia ...enough Is Enough by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 02, 2020
Conductor261:

True. But ego matter. Will it run WhatsApp, YouTube, surf the net, telegram messenger, gmail, and office packages without hanging?
Yeah it will. Very well.

Infact you will enjoy it.
Re: Moving From Xiaomi Redmi7 To Nokia ...enough Is Enough by Conductor261: 11:27pm On Jul 02, 2020
Samsung004:

Yeah it will. Very well.

Infact you will enjoy it.

What of Google maps
Re: Moving From Xiaomi Redmi7 To Nokia ...enough Is Enough by Nobody: 12:12am On Jul 03, 2020
Conductor261:

What of Google maps

It will run all apps without any stress.
Re: Moving From Xiaomi Redmi7 To Nokia ...enough Is Enough by Conductor261: 12:13am On Jul 03, 2020
Samsung004:

It will run all apps without any stress.
Are you sure sir? No hanging no sudden shut downs?
Re: Moving From Xiaomi Redmi7 To Nokia ...enough Is Enough by losdiose(m): 12:23am On Jul 03, 2020
Conductor261:

well I am happy for you that you didn't buy the infinix....but xiaomi is a nonsensical outfit

Ok

Until they prove your claims then I will believe u.

For now, I'm still rocking this beast of a device called RN9s.
Re: Moving From Xiaomi Redmi7 To Nokia ...enough Is Enough by Conductor261: 12:28am On Jul 03, 2020
losdiose:

Ok

Until they prove your claims then I will believe u.

For now, I'm still rocking this beast of a device called RN9s.
I pray you don't experience such
Re: Moving From Xiaomi Redmi7 To Nokia ...enough Is Enough by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 03, 2020
Conductor261:

Are you sure sir? No hanging no sudden shut downs?

Yeah
Re: Moving From Xiaomi Redmi7 To Nokia ...enough Is Enough by Edopesin: 4:50pm On Jul 03, 2020
RealEzee:
how hard is it? Same way guys order for their phones, easy peezy man,no rocket science to it.

my guy e no easy kan kan o
Re: Moving From Xiaomi Redmi7 To Nokia ...enough Is Enough by GraGra247(m): 8:21am On Jul 04, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:
Send me a message on twitter or telegram, will send you a list of addresses you can visit to get your phone looked at. Official xiaomi after sales-service centres.
@zesushv

Haba is it a secret cult? Post on the thread for everyone to see and let naysayers be silenced.
Re: Moving From Xiaomi Redmi7 To Nokia ...enough Is Enough by Clapfield: 10:53am On Jul 04, 2020
Redmi 7 is a fantastic phone. I've been using it close to a year now. Experts in the house might be able to assist you. Sorry for the experience.

2 Likes

Re: Moving From Xiaomi Redmi7 To Nokia ...enough Is Enough by Conductor261: 12:18pm On Jul 04, 2020
Clapfield:
Redmi 7 is a fantastic phone. I've been using it close to a year now. Experts in the house might be able to assist you. Sorry for the experience.
The two people who can assist are.. Gptech and Grandmufti
Re: Moving From Xiaomi Redmi7 To Nokia ...enough Is Enough by GrandMufti: 12:35pm On Jul 04, 2020
Conductor261:

The two people who can assist are.. Gpte ch and Grand mufti

Did you press and hold the power button for up to 20 seconds?
Re: Moving From Xiaomi Redmi7 To Nokia ...enough Is Enough by Jacku: 12:37pm On Jul 04, 2020
Conductor261:
my xiaomi redmi7 not booting beyond the Mi logo ..... not charging too....after update to miui 11

I am looking to replace it with an affordable phone whose parts can be easily found.

My search zoomed in on Nokia 5. any advice?
parts are easily found? That's Tecno for me o cos there parts are everywhere
Re: Moving From Xiaomi Redmi7 To Nokia ...enough Is Enough by Jacku: 12:38pm On Jul 04, 2020
holymiles:

try Nokia 7.2
how much is that?
Re: Moving From Xiaomi Redmi7 To Nokia ...enough Is Enough by Jacku: 12:40pm On Jul 04, 2020
Tonymegabush1:
So una means say xiaomi no get spare parts to fix their phone if spoiled....

Happy to learn that...
someone even told me that too
Re: Moving From Xiaomi Redmi7 To Nokia ...enough Is Enough by Conductor261: 1:42pm On Jul 04, 2020
GrandMufti:

Did you press and hold the power button for up to 20 seconds?
Yes.
Re: Moving From Xiaomi Redmi7 To Nokia ...enough Is Enough by GrandMufti: 1:47pm On Jul 04, 2020
Conductor261:

Yes.

Try power button + volume up. Then attempt to wipe
Re: Moving From Xiaomi Redmi7 To Nokia ...enough Is Enough by Conductor261: 2:18pm On Jul 04, 2020
GrandMufti:

Try power button + volume up. Then attempt to wipe
wiped severally ...not working and not charging ... can you run me through testpoint procedures? Thanks
Re: Moving From Xiaomi Redmi7 To Nokia ...enough Is Enough by GrandMufti: 3:03pm On Jul 04, 2020
Conductor261:

wiped severally ...not working and not charging ... can you run me through testpoint procedures? Thanks

YouTube will be best as my device is different
Re: Moving From Xiaomi Redmi7 To Nokia ...enough Is Enough by Conductor261: 3:20pm On Jul 04, 2020
GrandMufti:

YouTube will be best as my device is different
cannot get prog_emmc_firehose for redmi7 sdm632 so stuck
Re: Moving From Xiaomi Redmi7 To Nokia ...enough Is Enough by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 04, 2020
Conductor261:
serious buyers are welcome

10k... serious buyer angry
Re: Moving From Xiaomi Redmi7 To Nokia ...enough Is Enough by Conductor261: 3:29pm On Jul 04, 2020
elvischukie:

10k... serious buyer angry
pay, I'll send you the casing
Re: Moving From Xiaomi Redmi7 To Nokia ...enough Is Enough by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 04, 2020
Conductor261:

pay, I'll send you the casing
angry sad angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is The Best Browser For Android? / How To Activate And Subscribe For The Glo 4G Data Plan / 17 Things You Should Never Ever Google

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.