Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

If Your Relationship Is Like This, Sorry(pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Relationship Is Like This, Sorry(pics) (903 Views)

If You Are A Single Lady Or A Married Man N You Do This Sorry For You / Opinion: Relationship Is Being Used For Free Casual Sex Anytime / What Is Your Relationship Status? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Relationship Is Like This, Sorry(pics) by IfeanyiTheMan: 11:21pm On Jul 01, 2020
There are so many kinds of relationships out there, from lesbianism to gayism and the rest.
As a guy, the worst kind of relationship to be in, is that of dating a girl who is older than you with more than 8 yrs.
Here's my experience;
Things were Rosy at first, I acted maturedly, chatted severally with her, visited her on several occasions (no sex), but along the line, mehn see attitude that came up from my girl then. Am lucky to have moved on.

The good stuff about this kind of relationship is; the good s*x for both parties
The bad stuff about this kind of relationship is the lack of respect from the lady to the guy involved(who go greet who? , the contrasting experiences of the older girl and the guy(she go smart pass man of the house), financially too, she might be better off than him, so how will it work?.

Is it advisable for a guy to gengage in this kind of relationship? Let's discuss...
BTW; I don't mean sugar mama here
Re: If Your Relationship Is Like This, Sorry(pics) by XXXXTENTACION: 11:38pm On Jul 01, 2020
Your post is just based on Steorotypes and assumptions rather than on facts cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Relationship Is Like This, Sorry(pics) by doggedfighter(f): 11:41pm On Jul 01, 2020
Dangerous generalization
Re: If Your Relationship Is Like This, Sorry(pics) by IfeanyiTheMan: 11:47pm On Jul 01, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Your post is just based on Steorotypes and assumptions rather than on facts cool
That's just how it is bro
Re: If Your Relationship Is Like This, Sorry(pics) by XXXXTENTACION: 11:49pm On Jul 01, 2020
IfeanyiTheMan:
That's just how it is bro
how many relationships have you even had (or witnessed) with older women that made you come up with this your analysis
Re: If Your Relationship Is Like This, Sorry(pics) by IfeanyiTheMan: 11:56pm On Jul 01, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
how many relationships have you even had (or witnessed) with older women that made you come up with this your analysis
Just one bro but it's common reasoning
Re: If Your Relationship Is Like This, Sorry(pics) by IfeanyiTheMan: 11:57pm On Jul 01, 2020
doggedfighter:
Dangerous generalization
How nau
Reason the matter
Re: If Your Relationship Is Like This, Sorry(pics) by XXXXTENTACION: 12:07am On Jul 02, 2020
IfeanyiTheMan:
Just one bro but it's common reasoning
You see am undecided just one relationship and you have just concluded that it's not good to date older women

i once date a lady older than me and she was very mature and wise. Don't just make conclusions like that. cry

after all one man food is another man's poison cool

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

I Would Go For This Type Of Proposal Anytime! / A Moment With My B****s GONE WRONG!!! / Sacrificed All To Save My Marriage Yet It Seems I Have Lost Everything

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.