Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,355 members, 7,819,257 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University (54211 Views)

Okeke Solomon Ekene Emerges Best Graduating Student In Russian University / Justin Chukwudi Olewuezi Graduates From Russian University As A Medical Doctor / Bells University Student Celebrates 5.0 GP In Her Final Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University by Uchasa(m): 9:44am On Jul 02, 2020
PureFace1:

Look at this idiot, what a Yoruba have already achieved in 2013 in Russia is what you goat are bleating about

I will only blame the idiots that start mentioning Yoruba on this thread.

Even in the recent JAMB, top 10. Yoruba have at least 5 people on the list while you Nyamirin have only 2 people. You can only beat Yoruba in your dream.

Number doesn't matter,the Top two best JAMB candidates are Igbos,last year it was the Igbos too,and point of correction they are 3 Igbos on that list.
Stop being tribalistic,everyone knows that the Igbos and Yorubas are the greatest ethnic groups in West Africa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University by bejeria101(m): 9:49am On Jul 02, 2020
APCdestroyer:
He's one of d Igbo raised in Yoruba land

Igbo and Yoruba amaka
Re: Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University by crystalpapers(m): 9:50am On Jul 02, 2020
A Yoruba guy also graduated from a Russian medical University last year (2019) with 5.0, another good thing is that the guy also graduated with a first class in agric engineering from unilorin.
Re: Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University by PureFace1(m): 9:51am On Jul 02, 2020
Uchasa:

Number doesn't matter,the Top two best JAMB candidates are Igbos,last year it was the Igbos too,and point of correction they are 3 Igbos on that list.
Stop being tribalistic,everyone knows that the Igbos and Yorubas are the greatest ethnic groups in West Africa.

It was only 2 Igbo on the list while Yoruba dominated the list, I bet the 2 even top the list by cheating
Re: Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University by kenex4ever(m): 9:51am On Jul 02, 2020
Drchristian:

No
Yes, arguably
Re: Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University by Rolexjerry(m): 9:53am On Jul 02, 2020
RTSC:

Really
Education system is too poor?

Do you know how many times teachers in anambra state have won presidential national awards.?

Did chimamanda step foot in any Yoruba school before leaving Nigeria?

You expect igbos living in Kano to go to school in Enugu?

Your best physics text books PN okeke and anyakoha were created by lecturers that grew up and taught in igbo universities.

Your education is poor.
My education is poor and ur education is excellent. Clap yourself.
You can't even type a sentence without thousands of grammatical error.
Re: Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University by crystalpapers(m): 9:53am On Jul 02, 2020

1 Like

Re: Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University by Focusmind: 9:56am On Jul 02, 2020
Nigerian Medical Association is waiting in the wings to frustrate a hell out of you once you step back into the country grin.
How dare you get a medical degree abroad ?grin
Re: Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University by Emperor002: 9:58am On Jul 02, 2020
afonja are in sifia pains.Igbo ndioma ndioma.cha cha igbo muo nu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University by Uchasa(m): 9:59am On Jul 02, 2020
PureFace1:

It was only 2 Igbo on the list while Yoruba dominated the list, I bet the 2 even top the list by cheating

Woow clap for yourself my brother,It's obvious your blinded by tribalism,I'm not surprised that it pains you to note that the people you call Igbos dominate you in every National exam while you go about in your slums and brown roofs claiming most educated tribe in Nigeria.
My brother if the top two cheated,then the others "double cheated",
I still want to add this to your skull
(1) There we're were three Igbos on the list,2 from Anambra,1 from Delta
(2)Instead of you to praise people doing well, you're blinded by hate in your house ranting nonsense meanwhile every year the best in WAEC and JAMB comes from the tribe you don't like.
(3)No one cares about the others,everybody is talking about the best in JAMB,Agnes from Anambra state who got 99 in Almighty Mathematics,and who was awarded with 16 million naira which you haven't tasted before
My brother open your eyes to the truth

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University by crystalpapers(m): 10:04am On Jul 02, 2020
A young boy scored 375 in jamb in 2017... I hate tribal arguments...
Re: Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University by gaskiyamagana: 10:08am On Jul 02, 2020
APCdestroyer:
He's one of d Igbo raised in Yoruba land

Igbo and Yoruba amaka
No arguments about dis.
Re: Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University by Amozever12: 10:09am On Jul 02, 2020
He must be a strong guy to achieve this even against all odds of racism against blacks and Africans in Russia
Re: Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University by Joedoyle(m): 10:10am On Jul 02, 2020
EagleNest:
And is it only SE and SW that keeps breaking records, what of North, Middle Belt and SS, we hardly hear anything of record from there.
Well, Nairaland don't pay attention to the SS. This is my lecturer and I was a part of his feat celebration(party) in a formal way.
This is the link to the news
https://straightnews.ng/nigerian-emerges-2018-world-champion-in-translational-hull-mathematics

1 Like

Re: Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University by gaskiyamagana: 10:12am On Jul 02, 2020
Emperor002:
afonja are in sifia pains.Igbo ndioma ndioma.cha cha igbo muo nu
Our time will come when you two will be in sifiali painili.
Re: Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University by blakkydikky(m): 10:13am On Jul 02, 2020
PROUDIGBO:

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

Funnily enough if he had been accused of doing something illegal in Russia, you'd drop him like its hot and call Igbos to come carry our brother!
Before nko? Who would want to relate with bad thing?
Re: Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University by gaskiyamagana: 10:13am On Jul 02, 2020
Focusmind:
Nigerian Medical Association is waiting in the wings to frustrate a hell out of you once you step back into the country grin.
How dare you get a medical degree abroad ?grin
He will get job somewhere else.
Re: Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University by Omoslim26: 10:16am On Jul 02, 2020
IduNaOba:
For those aka enwes up there writing what I cannot even begin to can, kindly decode using your mụrụ muru coconut that the iberibelistic nature of the mosquito is the only reason why the goddamus jammad it with a wobbed shetos while migrating from headbridge to awada via iweka road onitsha.
What I am trying to say is that Igbo is biancaful and the application of joy soap shall remain the portion of all my nwannemus all over the universe.
To all i am karid on this platform milo tea ashaina gino tomato because the gods are still on ezigbo skirt and blouse.
Igbo Amaka
Gwazie ndị yard Ụnụ

May your kasinger neva be that of sani abacha who can never dx/dy between sweet apple and poison.

brodamus may your daysis enlonwire

1 Like

Re: Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University by Joedoyle(m): 10:20am On Jul 02, 2020
undecided In the past, the best was a measure of feat in invention, discoveries, theories, laws, etc. but now... well, just try get the grades up and forget about inventing-that's NIGERIA for you. Let me be like Nikola Tesla and I'll be better than the grade searchers.
Congratulation sir, you got lots art in you.
Re: Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University by Galactico4ever(m): 10:23am On Jul 02, 2020
Sweetgoodie:
[s][/s] shatap
Are you ejaikretheviper or majorovakporaye?
Re: Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University by PureFace1(m): 10:27am On Jul 02, 2020
Uchasa:

Woow clap for yourself my brother,It's obvious your blinded by tribalism,I'm not surprised that it pains you to note that the people you call Igbos dominate you in every National exam while you go about in your slums and brown roofs claiming most educated tribe in Nigeria.
My brother if the top two cheated,then the others "double cheated",
I still want to add this to your skull
(1) There we're were three Igbos on the list,2 from Anambra,1 from Delta
(2)Instead of you to praise people doing well, you're blinded by hate in your house ranting nonsense meanwhile every year the best in WAEC and JAMB comes from the tribe you don't like.
(3)No one cares about the others,everybody is talking about the best in JAMB,Agnes from Anambra state who got 99 in Almighty Mathematics,and who was awarded with 16 million naira which you haven't tasted before
My brother open your eyes to the truth

Wow sifia pain lol, Dominate in every National exam but only 2 Igbo even made it to Top 10 out of the thousands of Igbo that sat for the exam.

Keep deceiving yourselves, who told you the best JAMB candidate and WAEC candidate come from Igbo every year? You really must be delusional.

As of 2018 the best WAEC candidate was a Yoruba and in 2019 the best WAEC candidate was from plateau state. Igbo only top JAMB in 2019 and this year and you are already claiming the best WAEC and Jamb candidates come from Igbo every year lol.

Even the best JAMB Candidate in 2018 was a Northerner from borno, but you are already chest beating like an ape that the best come from Igbo every year because you top JAMB in 2019 and 2020.

You are the one that don't care about the others because of your hatred and bigotry. The 16 million was awarded for all the top JAMB candidates which mean Yoruba would take the largest share because they dominated the list and that's the truth.

Re: Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University by Slynation(m): 10:32am On Jul 02, 2020
The comments emanating from this thread shows this country is finished...
Racism and Tribalism are siblings... The only difference is that one is based overseas..
Re: Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University by Uchasa(m): 10:36am On Jul 02, 2020
PureFace1:

Wow sifia pain lol, Dominate in every National exam but only 2 Igbo even made it to Top 10 out of the thousands of Igbo that sat for the exam.
Keep deceiving yourselves, who told you the best JAMB candidate and WAEC candidate come from Igbo every year? You really must be delusional.

As of 2018 the best WAEC candidate was a Yoruba and in 2019 the best WAEC candidate was from plateau state. Igbo only top JAMB in 2019 and this year and you are already claiming the best WAEC and Jamb candidates come from Igbo every year lol.

You are the one that don't care about the others because of your hatred and bigotry. The 16 million was awarded for all the top JAMB candidates which mean Yoruba would take the largest share because they dominated the list and that's the truth.

Woow it seems your browser is outdated because the best WAEC candidate last year was Stephany Ugboaja from Imo state but schooled in Rivers State,in 2017,the best WAEC candidate was Ezeani from Anambra state but schooled at Faith Academy,Ota
Last year,the top two in JAMB were schooling in Abia,while one was from Imo state.
Take it or leave it,editing wouldn't be a breach to the fact that the Igbos are really dominating National Exams and academics in general

Re: Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University by Uchasa(m): 10:41am On Jul 02, 2020
PureFace1:

Even the best JAMB Candidate in 2018 was a Northerner from borno, but you are already chest beating like a ape that the best come from Igbo every year because you top JAMB in 2019 and 2020.

My brother the 16 million was given to the best,the remaining got 1 million each,don't kill yourself with tribalism,success is in the DNA of an Igbo man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:42am On Jul 02, 2020
Galactico4ever:
Are you ejaikretheviper or majorovakporaye?

I'm none! grin
Re: Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University by Bandale: 10:51am On Jul 02, 2020
Osobi32:
[s]Amazing how the igbos and Yorubas behave like siblings, they fight and say all sort of things to each other but they just can't stay away from each other. Nice one[/s]

Shut up your mouth, no one wants Yorubas stupidity.
Re: Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University by PureFace1(m): 10:53am On Jul 02, 2020
Uchasa:

Woow it seems your browser is outdated because the best WAEC candidate last year was Stephany Ugboaja from Imo state but schooled in Rivers State,in 2017,the best WAEC candidate was Ezeani from Anambra state but schooled at Faith Academy,Ota
Last year,the top two in JAMB were schooling in Abia,while one was from Imo state.
Take it or leave it,editing wouldn't be a breach to the fact that the Igbos are really dominating National Exams and academics in general

You claimed Igbo emerge the best candidate every year but the 2018 WAEC best candidate and Jamb candidate were not Igbo. A Yoruba was the best in 2018 not only in Nigeria but West Africa, also in 2016 it was a Yoruba, 2015 it was a candidate from Benue state. So why did you lie that the best candidate come from Igbo every year? Typical Nyamirin, always ready to chestbeat with falsehood.

This year it was Yoruba people that still dominate that JAMB list, best institutions are in Yoruba Land, even the best Igbo students school in Yoruba Land and what you are even celebrating on this thread have already been achieved by a Yoruba in 2013 and you claim you dominate academic? You are really delusional

Re: Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University by AliDanjuma: 10:55am On Jul 02, 2020
Intelligent brother

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oLJao0Yk6E
Re: Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University by Uchasa(m): 11:02am On Jul 02, 2020
PureFace1:

You claimed Igbo emerge the best candidate every year but the 2018 WAEC best candidate and Jamb candidate were not Igbo. A Yoruba was the best in 2018 not only in Nigeria but West Africa, also in 2016 it was a Yoruba, 2015 it was a candidate from Benue state. So why did you lie that the best candidate come from Igbo every year? Typical Nyamirin, always ready to chestbeat with falsehood.

This year it was Yoruba people that still dominate that JAMB list, best institutions are in Yoruba Land, even the best Igbo students school in Yoruba Land and what you are even celebrating on this thread have already been achieved by a Yoruba in 2013 and you claim you dominate academic? You are really dillusional

The last time I checked my dictionary, "dillusional" was "delusional"
Take it or leave it,more Igbos have dominated National Exams than the Yorubas,go to scholarship sites and pages on Facebook,and see how Igbos dominate it.
Yorubas are also there,but slightly behind Igbos.
Point of correction,the best Igbo students school in the East,most Igbo academicians today schooled at UNN not UNILAG or UI..If tommorow comes and a Yoruba guy does this abroad,follow me up,I'll praise the Yoruba tribe,every tribe is gifted,but some are exceptional.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University by Elxandre(m): 11:02am On Jul 02, 2020
You wonder what the average IQ on Nairaland could be when you see posts on threads like this.
No wonder Buhari is president. It was never accidental!
Re: Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University by Bandale: 11:05am On Jul 02, 2020
Uchasa:

The last time I checked my dictionary, "dillusional" was "delusional"
Take it or leave it,more Igbos have dominated National Exams than the Yorubas,go to scholarship sites and pages on Facebook,and see how Igbos dominate it.
Yorubas are also there,but slightly behind Igbos.
Point of correction,the best Igbo students school in the East,most Igbo academicians today schooled at UNN not UNILAG or UI..If tommorow comes and a Yoruba guy does this abroad,follow me up,I'll praise the Yoruba tribe,every tribe is gifted,but some are exceptional.

The more you quote that robot the more you give his stupidity credence.
He is only pained that Igbos have conquered them in Business and now conquering them in Education, if we take hold of the political scene that's means its over for Yorubas, that's why they are in unimaginable pain....

1 Like

Re: Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University by Mrkarlz(m): 11:07am On Jul 02, 2020
[You are highly carried brodamus

quote author=IduNaOba post=91286462]For those aka enwes up there writing what I cannot even begin to can, kindly decode using your mụrụ muru coconut that the iberibelistic nature of the mosquito is the only reason why the goddamus jammad it with a wobbed shetos while migrating from headbridge to awada via iweka road onitsha.
What I am trying to say is that Igbo is biancaful and the application of joy soap shall remain the portion of all my nwannemus all over the universe.
To all i am karid on this platform milo tea ashaina gino tomato because the gods are still on ezigbo skirt and blouse.
Igbo Amaka
Gwazie ndị yard Ụnụ [/quote]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Rats Destroy ABSU Student's Property During Lockdown (Photos) / What Is Esther Okade Doing With PhD, A 13-Year-Old? - Tolu Ogunlesi (Photo) / Nigerian Universities That Won't Offer Law And Accounting Anymore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.