Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,611 members, 7,823,661 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University (54236 Views)

Okeke Solomon Ekene Emerges Best Graduating Student In Russian University / Justin Chukwudi Olewuezi Graduates From Russian University As A Medical Doctor / Bells University Student Celebrates 5.0 GP In Her Final Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University by Ezyp(m): 1:16pm On Jul 02, 2020
ican2020:
I hope he can translate that into proffering solutions to the pandemic
Nice wordplay
Re: Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University by earnit2: 1:42pm On Jul 02, 2020
russia ke
Re: Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University by EagleNest(m): 1:46pm On Jul 02, 2020
Smug4real:

For your information, a mathematician (lecturer) in Benue state University makurdi proved a mathematical theorem that has never been proven before anywhere in the world...the question is, which region does Benue state belong?
I'm sure you would agree with me that his achievement is better than that of the guys that graduated with 5.0... he created something that can educated generations till eternity.
It's funny when you try to slander a particular region but fail go through the history books. You end up making a fool of yourself.

My friend no one is trying to slander your region but to ask questions why we hear mainly that of SE and SW, and not other regions. People that understand have given hints on possible reasons but you understand it in another way.
Re: Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University by EagleNest(m): 1:50pm On Jul 02, 2020
Joedoyle:
Well, Nairaland don't pay attention to the SS. This is my lecturer and I was a part of his feat celebration(party) in a formal way.
This is the link to the news
https://straightnews.ng/nigerian-emerges-2018-world-champion-in-translational-hull-mathematics

Wow! Nice one.
Re: Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University by gisttrend: 1:52pm On Jul 02, 2020
Congrats
Re: Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University by jaxxy(m): 2:17pm On Jul 02, 2020
This is very nice. Congrats homie
Re: Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University by Bobbyfreshh(m): 2:21pm On Jul 02, 2020
Drchristian:

Awolowo gave their fathers free education and it won't be forgotten in a hurry

Remove that doctor from your name
Re: Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University by jornwhite: 2:24pm On Jul 02, 2020
pocohantas:

Of course he is Nigerian, but he isn’t you Anslem and you can NEVER be him. Russia is diaspora? Lol

See his spelling sef and he wants to ride on the success of another man. Many “Nigerian men“ are caught daily in crime. Heck! Hushpupi was caught the other day. Why didn’t you claim that one? Since you are already a nobody on your own... grin grin

whu said he was ? n why shuld i be him, how many 1st class dey forbes list, however i only tagged you so you get it in2 yur skull "Naija men" are not push over, in all categories we rep ... wink hushpuppi shuld be a course in our uni ...for so long he pepper dem (the world) ... maybe the whites are not that smart & supreme as alluded. make oyinbo sef try collect Npower allowee frm yankee naw, grin grin
we plenty wey be nobody ... for your line whu dey forbes or wikepedia ..you see o por ye ye ! grin when yu see an naija man ko maa salute

Re: Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University by pocohantas(f): 2:26pm On Jul 02, 2020
[s]
jornwhite:

whu said he was ? n why shuld i be him, how many 1st class dey forbes list, however i only tagged you so you get it in2 yur skull "Naija men" are not push over, in all categories we rep ... wink hushpuppi shuld be a course in our uni ...for so long he pepper dem (the world) ... maybe the whites are not that smart & supreme as alluded. make oyinbo sef try collect Npower allowee frm yankee naw, grin grin
we plenty wey be nobody ... for your line whu dey forbes or wikepedia ..you see o por ye ye ! grin when yu see an naija man ko maa salute
[/s]

Have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University by knowledgeable: 2:34pm On Jul 02, 2020
PureFace1:

I am through with you too, go and do your homework very well and realize Yoruba beat you in all ramifications. You will always be behind Yoruba lol wink

Yoruba Omoluabi!!!

Yoruba have no pride. Even if you guys gap Igbos in every aspect of life, is still null and void because you cannot express them in your pride.
Yoruba pride is when you can tell Igbos and Hausa fulani to go to hell with their Nigeria even if it's audio, and that we can get our own Oduduwa
.... but your weak ass is incapable.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University by DisLifeSha: 2:40pm On Jul 02, 2020
Forget 5. whatever. The richest man in the world today does not have the best certificate. Hustle.
Put the best in your field. Make a killing
EagleNest:
Does it really matter if you score 5.1 when at the end a questionable school certificate holder will be your leader. Sorry to kill the joy a bit but a sad reminder of the big elephant in the room.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University by Masterkernel1: 3:44pm On Jul 02, 2020
Mraphel:
This one I called Yoruba-Igbo
He's not eating three days Akpu but hot Amala and ewedu
He's of afonja people's standard not like d ones living in muds.

He will surely get a job in SW

Why aren't your people making it top of education in Nigeria, since West owns education?
Re: Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University by WelcomeToBiafra: 3:58pm On Jul 02, 2020
When it's Goodnews, nigga area criminal citizens will claim glory, but if it's bad news nigga areans will blame Igbos and Biafrans.

Biafra producing brains since 01BC century.

Re: Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University by MrSly(m): 4:02pm On Jul 02, 2020
Obamaofusa:

He is telling you the truth,bro.
Which truth? That an Igbo person is now a Yoruba person is a truth to you. Okay!!!
Re: Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University by amuwo1980: 4:09pm On Jul 02, 2020
APCdestroyer:
He's one of d Igbo raised in Yoruba land

Igbo and Yoruba amaka

How ? The article Never mentioned them
Re: Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University by jornwhite: 4:22pm On Jul 02, 2020
pocohantas:
[s][/s]

Have a nice day.

I deserve it !
Re: Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University by Ygrette(f): 4:58pm On Jul 02, 2020
APCdestroyer:

Igbo and Yoruba amaka

Mraphel:

Drchristian:
I swear with my whole life d dude is not product if Anambra educational system and upbringing

Yoruba Amaka

You guys are so funny. How do you people even do it?
Re: Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University by Pioneer2002(m): 5:05pm On Jul 02, 2020
EagleNest:
And is it only SE and SW that keeps breaking records, what of North, Middle Belt and SS, we hardly hear anything of record from there.
Other tribes also break records. There was a young boy some years back from Gombe who broke WaEC record by scoring 9A1s. He later attended one of those old western Universities. I think Oxforg

1 Like

Re: Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University by Pioneer2002(m): 5:06pm On Jul 02, 2020
EagleNest:
And is it only SE and SW that keeps breaking records, what of North, Middle Belt and SS, we hardly hear anything of record from there.
Other tribes also break records. There was a young boy some years back from Gombe who broke WaEC record by scoring 9A1s. He later attended one of those old western Universities. I think Oxford

1 Like

Re: Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University by Pioneer2002(m): 5:14pm On Jul 02, 2020
Pioneer2002:

Other tribes also break records. There was a young boy some years back from Gombe who broke WaEC record by scoring 9A1s. He later attended one of those old western Universities. I think Oxford
The other time it was an Ijaw man who broke powerful records abroad. I have been a teacher for many years and my conclusion is that intelligence is a gift from God and it is found everywhere. But what differentiates people or tribes include hunger for opportunities, circumstances of birth, nature and nature. Individual or group drive etc.
Re: Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University by ttbaba(m): 5:50pm On Jul 02, 2020
Drchristian:
I swear with my whole life d dude is not product if Anambra educational system and upbringing

Yoruba Amaka
please how do you post on naira land I can only comment.....thanks
Re: Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University by Decryptor(m): 6:13pm On Jul 02, 2020
Ugaboy:
most of the educated anambra people are raised outside the state or country...dont argue abt dis, it is true. What u see or hear are internet stunt and hype.

Keep on jumping from one South east thread to the other like a monkey claiming you are from Uga. Afonja impostor

1 Like

Re: Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University by Ugaboy: 6:37pm On Jul 02, 2020
Decryptor:

Keep on jumping from one South east thread to the other like a monkey claiming you are from Uga. Afonja impostor
spotted
Re: Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University by Kingnelson9: 7:37pm On Jul 02, 2020
congrats bro! We are proud of you.
Re: Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University by babajero(m): 9:27pm On Jul 02, 2020
I knew it will either be Yoruba or Igbo, but still the two can't come together to bring out Nigeria from the grip of illiteracy and backwardness.
Re: Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University by APCdestroyer: 9:45pm On Jul 02, 2020
PureFace1:

You guys are really delusional lol, You have conquered Yoruba in business but you are still the Economic refugee, economic migrants and the poorest in the South while Yoruba are among the richest in Africa and you cry marginalization every day. Even in Economy all the five South East states are no match for Ogun state and Lagos state

Every year Yoruba dominate Forbes Africa list back to back, you conquered business and education in your dream Osu, humor me more cheesy
See as u finished d village OSU outcast
Re: Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University by Mastakija(m): 11:22pm On Jul 02, 2020
Not to rain on your parade though but you need to get your facts right..

https://www.nairaland.com/2487638/nigerian-sets-record-scores-5.0

Intelligence has absolutely nothing to do with tribe and you all need to get over this imbecilic self-aggrandisement.

Btw kudos to the brainy Dr......Higher you shall go!
finishing
You've said it all
Go check dat thread up peeps
Re: Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University by IchakaNdiNso: 11:41pm On Jul 02, 2020
No he is not
APCdestroyer:

Igbo and Yoruba amaka
Re: Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University by IchakaNdiNso: 11:42pm On Jul 02, 2020
He did his primary and secondary school in the east. Onitsha and Enugu precisely
Mraphel:

Re: Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University by IchakaNdiNso: 11:44pm On Jul 02, 2020
Congrats Dr. Glory be to God.
Re: Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University by HRMK: 12:17am On Jul 03, 2020
RUSSIA?ARE WE HERE USED TO THEIR DRUGS?I WONDER OH!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Universities That Won't Offer Law And Accounting Anymore / Helpful Tips For Nigerians Who Wants To Study Abroad / WAEC Timetable 2017: Comprehensive 2017/18 WAEC Timetable - May/June

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.