Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,447 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University (54151 Views)

Okeke Solomon Ekene Emerges Best Graduating Student In Russian University / Justin Chukwudi Olewuezi Graduates From Russian University As A Medical Doctor / Bells University Student Celebrates 5.0 GP In Her Final Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University by Goldencheese(m): 5:08am On Jul 02, 2020
That's a huge achievement.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University by IvarTheBoneless: 5:23am On Jul 02, 2020
NGpatriot:

A Nigerian, one Victor Olalusi scored 5.0 Cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) for seven straight years to become the best graduating student in the whole Russian Federation in 2013.

Best graduating student ion the whole of Russia federation, not just in one random university.

Igbos, stop beating chest over what others already accomplished way back in 2013 without any noise or chest-beating, curb the low self-esteem sometimes.

Re: Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University by IvarTheBoneless: 5:28am On Jul 02, 2020
I know his mother, she's a Yoruba who sells agbo jedi at Ojuelegba. cheesy

In fact, I am a regular customer and she told me her son's favourite food is Amala and Ewedu - see attached picture.

SOURCE : Me and Google

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University by kettykings: 5:34am On Jul 02, 2020
APCdestroyer:
He's one of d Igbo raised in Yoruba land

Igbo and Yoruba amaka

so what happens t the yorubas raised in yoruba land , Igbos are not beating the russia in their russia's back yard yet the russia is not calling igbos chest beaters or asking them to leave russia

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University by FirefliesSun(f): 7:25am On Jul 02, 2020
This is a loveable feat
Re: Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University by merits(m): 7:26am On Jul 02, 2020
Apeshy101:
Dr. Chidubem Obi Becomes First African To Graduate With 5.0 GP In Sechenov University, Russia (Photos/Videos)

Congratulations are in order for one, Dr. Chidubem Obi Gerald as he receives the Award as best graduating student in the faculty of Medicine in I.M. Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University (Sechenov University) Russia, News9naija reports.

Dr. Chidubem Obi Gerald, who hails from Ananmbra State in Nigeria made history as he became the first African to graduate with 5.0 GP in Medicine in I.M. Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University (Sechenov University) Russia.

First Moscow State Medical University is the oldest medical school in Russia, located in Moscow. The university was founded in 1758 as medical faculty of Imperial Moscow University as the first medical school in Russia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8qzOeJd0E8

https://www.news9naija.com.ng/2020/07/02/dr-chidubem-obi-becomes-first-african-to-graduate-with-5-0-gp-in-sechenov-university-russia/
The real G.O.A.T.

This Dr Chidubem-Obi, the best Fulani man I ever see so far.IPOB can go ahead and hug transformer for what I don't care.

Re: Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University by Runjozi(m): 7:26am On Jul 02, 2020
The kind of people we need in power technocrats congrats to him.

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University by ScholarRidwan: 7:26am On Jul 02, 2020
Dear Good people of Nairaland, please kindly take a minute to read.
 Earlier this year I got an admission offer from a school in US but my application could not be evaluated for funding due to late submission. I had to differ the offer till next year and will have to submit  GRE score that was initially waived because of the pandemic to be evaluated for funding.

I was told if i could write the GRE and score very high coupled with my good academic background I'm sure going to get the funding. I already saved about 50k for the exam until I was told I'll be needing an International passport for the registration. I inquired about the cost of doing that which was 17800 on getting to immigration I spent nothing less than 40k to get the passport done. Now I'm I've just 10k left and the cost of the exam is 60k.

And the reason why I've to register now is.because there are not so many centers and if one does not register early enough (at least 3months prior) the scheduled date might not fit into your plan because of limited centers, and in my case my result must've been ready by December so I can be evaluated early enough when there would be more funding available and less competition.

I was able to raise the initial 50k by going to site with Surveyors and work as an instrument operator but the whole pandemic issue has affected the availability of jobs already and I'm even still being owed. So, I'm pleading with eyes full of tears to any kind hearted person to please come to my aid and support my ambition. I'm very positive of acing this exam and getting a full funding.

Re: Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University by kimjessey2019: 7:27am On Jul 02, 2020
I respect people who did what I couldn't do. Congratulations bro

1 Like

Re: Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University by Edge1(m): 7:29am On Jul 02, 2020
Back to back. We are just doing well in the abroad.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University by Jonathan39: 7:29am On Jul 02, 2020
Have you finally accepted that your people are no match to us grin
APCdestroyer:

Igbo and Yoruba amaka

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University by prigoz(m): 7:31am On Jul 02, 2020
Igbo Amaka continue to make us proud while so NACA will avoid it like this

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University by Nobody: 7:31am On Jul 02, 2020
See how his skin self dey fresh he dey chop good food and he dey where their atmosphere dey conducive
Re: Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University by colorsofrainbow: 7:31am On Jul 02, 2020
AirForce Comprehensive sch Agbani back then

1 Like

Re: Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University by slaypapa: 7:32am On Jul 02, 2020
Na only to graduate on paper them know. What have the black man invented?

3 Likes

Re: Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University by Franklinn1: 7:32am On Jul 02, 2020
Igbo bu Igbo mmamma nu!!! unlike the useless Amala and Ewedu demons from the waste side

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University by edward1106(m): 7:32am On Jul 02, 2020
Where the word Yoruba mentioned in the post?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University by osazsky(m): 7:32am On Jul 02, 2020
O God let him be a Benin man...ok I know him o..d dad married a bini woman.there is always a bini name at the middle cant say same for our yoruba afonja slaves who loves o treck and tinubu

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University by woleabayo(f): 7:35am On Jul 02, 2020
congrats dr
Re: Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University by OBku4(m): 7:35am On Jul 02, 2020
APCdestroyer:

Igbo and Yoruba amaka

Gum body. Lolzz

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University by tammie24: 7:35am On Jul 02, 2020
Wow
This is commendable

The fact that you have to learn their language first make it even more wow!
Re: Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:36am On Jul 02, 2020
It can only be an Igbo man

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University by Lawson081(m): 7:36am On Jul 02, 2020
very nice.. higher you we pray
Re: Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University by OBku4(m): 7:36am On Jul 02, 2020
Mraphel:
He's not eating Akpu and ewedu but Amala and ewedu

He's of sophisticated people's standard not like d ones living in muds

cheesy

Gum body people
Re: Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University by jackshak: 7:37am On Jul 02, 2020
The real estate developer, philanthropist and art collector shares his excitement and love for the collection he donated to the New York Historical Society, which depicts the city and its landmarks he cherishes deeply.Elie Hirschfeld
Re: Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University by Idamond: 7:37am On Jul 02, 2020
I hope he's not coming back to Nigeria to look for work...

We need Google translate to understand what's written on the certificate
Re: Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University by israelmao(m): 7:37am On Jul 02, 2020
Salute for acacademic excellence.
Re: Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University by TruthinAction: 7:38am On Jul 02, 2020
Congratulations and in Medicine? Nigerians got brain but dullards rule us.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University by Nobody: 7:38am On Jul 02, 2020
Wilstino:
Well done!!

I was trying to comprehend the writings on the certificate but i couldnt....
I also looked out for his name on it but it seems that was also written in Russian language..

I can read and write some modern Greek which makes it a bit easy to kinda fumble through Russian Cryllic.

U see those big letters at the bottom, those her his names written over two lines. The first l8ne says Obi. First word on the second line is Chidubem. U can see it ends with an EM. Second word is Gerald ending with a Cryliic D which is similar to a Greek Delta
Re: Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University by Dpharisee: 7:38am On Jul 02, 2020
Agnes Nwamma grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

UNN Medicine Result Vs OAU Medicine Result / NUC: List Of Illegal Degree Awarding Institutions Operating In Nigeria / ASUU Announces ‘Conditional Suspension’ Of Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.