Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,504 members, 7,816,197 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State (46440 Views)

Olusegun Obasanjo Commends Governor Uzodinma On Developmental Strides (Photos) / Anambra Monarchs Laud President Buhari For Developmental Strides In South East / Industrialization Grandplan, Akeredolu’s Remarkable Strides In Ondo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by Tyriq: 12:40pm On Aug 03, 2020
enehvictor:

See this AKWAIBOM illiterate calling someone an illiterate. What's the educational ranking of AKWAIBOM state?

Now back to our discourse. You are referring at AKWAIBOM as a state. I am referring to AKWAIBOM people. They are very poor people despite the huge oil wealth of AKWAIBOM state. Most AKWAIBOM people do the worst form jobs one can imagine. They live in squalor. Most of them in PH live in shanties. You hardly see an AKWAIBOM person living in a good house.

Most of them in Lagos, do house help, okada, truck pusher etc, those are legit jobs but not suitable for a state that waste money building useless airport terminals, FLYOVERS, stadia, hotels etc, because most AKWAIBOM cannot even afford to enjoy all those things.

AKWAIBOM state should focus on human capital development and not continue to build those stuff that an average AKWAIBOM indigene cannot even afford.
You keep shouting human development, are u blind to see all the job creation projects or you just jealous?

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by Hunchogee: 12:41pm On Aug 03, 2020
Skankamola:

Nice developments right there...my love for akwa ibom just trippled.
grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by Hunchogee: 12:43pm On Aug 03, 2020
Skankamola:

Nice developments right there...my love for akwa ibom just trippled.
We love u too

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by Hunchogee: 12:46pm On Aug 03, 2020
Kennydoc:

It's surprising that you are comparing Akwa Ibom to Lagos, Abuja and PH.
Lagos has been Nigeria's capital city since even before independence. Many investments have been made in Lagos over the past several decades even till today, and that has a lot to do with its former status as the capital city and also it being the commercial capital of Nigeria.
Abuja is Nigeria's capital city and is run with federal funds. Nothing special about it except that it has been a capital city for nearly 30 years. Politicians throw around funds they don't work for.
PH has been the 'capital' of Niger Delta for several decades. Many oil companies in the South South operate from there. It attained its status as a very important Nigerian city ever since the discovery of crude oil.

Akwa Ibom on the other hand had been unknown until the tenure of Akpabio (which started just 13 years ago). Before then, it was basically seen as a poor state. Even Uyo which is the capital city has always had the status of a town until the massive infrastructural development which began in the time of Akpabio. How then would you expect the state to catch up with Lagos or Abuja or Rivers in just a few years?
They are catching up already and even above the aforementioned state in some stats..

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 03, 2020
enehvictor:

Selling spare parts requires capital, which means it is only people that have capital can do such business because second hand cloths, spare parts are bought with money. They are not poor. If AKWAIBOM state government can empower AKWAIBOM people to start such businesses it will be a total departure from the dehumanising jobs like okada, house help jobs AKWAIBOM people currently do.
Those are still tradesmen, the capital isn't sustainable in the long term with increase in taxes, change in government policies, dollar to naira rate and downturn in Nigeria economy.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by Hunchogee: 12:47pm On Aug 03, 2020
Tyriq:

You keep shouting human development, are u blind to see all the job creation projects or you just jealous?
Let me answer for that wimb.... He is simply envious and jealous the same time grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by Hunchogee: 12:48pm On Aug 03, 2020
Sonoyom:

hahahaha, see argument. Akwa Ibom State and Akwa Ibom people. There is no argument i won't see on NL.
grin the guy is psycho

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by Hunchogee: 12:50pm On Aug 03, 2020
yanabasee1:

Baba, I know how much the government often celebrate people that showcase their little efforts...That nigga is tapping from Udom and wouldn't want to spill it...

But make him link us up...We need the same connection Sha....
I said he is not.. That guy works offshores with mobil

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by Hunchogee: 12:51pm On Aug 03, 2020
toprealman:
Any need, when they will still use N65 billion to fence their own university.
OGA let your head be here

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by Abagworo(m): 12:53pm On Aug 03, 2020
I see only government developments but the people seem left out. Government shoukd empower the people with knowledge and capital to grow the private sector.
Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by yanabasee1(m): 12:54pm On Aug 03, 2020
Hunchogee:
I said he is not.. That guy works offshores with mobil

Ko si wahala.... if you say so.... have a nice day.
Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by Hunchogee: 12:56pm On Aug 03, 2020
onyechez:

Those are still tradesmen, the capital isn't sustainable in the long term with increase in taxes, change in government policies, dollar to naira rate and downturn in Nigeria economy.
Brilliant.. I recommend that wimb for classes sir
Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by Hunchogee: 1:00pm On Aug 03, 2020
Abagworo:
I see only government developments but the people seem left out. Government shoukd empower the people with knowledge and capital to grow the private sector.
Just find a few of what you are looking for below

https://www.google.com/amp/s/guardian.ng/news/akwa-ibom-government-moves-to-create-14000-smes-in-2020/amp

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by Hunchogee: 1:01pm On Aug 03, 2020
yanabasee1:

Is ok
Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 03, 2020
And that stupid Obaseki no go let person hear word, When I saw what Akeredolu did in Ondo state in just 4 years I was like wow the guy performed. Edo State is the only state in South, South and South East without a flyover. Edo State a state I will like to describe as a rural state. No single street light work in Edo at night the whole Benin is like a criminal den. Obaseki cannot even light up the street lights that he met on ground. Edo People should say no to both Oshiomhole and Obaseki.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 03, 2020
As usual Nigerians not wanting to embrace how bad situations are. Is it not the same state that there is no such thing as pipe borne water, the same state with bad electricity supply, the same state with stupidly costly food, the same state with bad healthcare facilities, the same state with a large amount of poor people haba. My state is not good at all to my taste, but as a Nigerian I have the right to live in whichever state I want to live and to also complain about the bad amenities of that state, akwa ibom has good security of course and a very good and cheap transport system but the lack of jobs, water supply, good public schools, adequate power supply and the list goes on is terrible. Bet me someone would insult me even after saying the truth well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by Ilaumoh(m): 1:15pm On Aug 03, 2020
Vultron101:
And that stupid Obaseki no go let person hear word, When I saw what Akeredolu did in Ondo state in just 4 years I was like wow the guy performed. Edo State is the only state in South, South and South East without a flyover. Edo State a state I will like to describe as a rural state. No single street light work in Edo at night the whole Benin is like a criminal den. Obaseki cannot even light up the street lights that he met on ground. Edo People should say no to both Oshiomhole and Obaseki.
Really.. This are touching information
Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by udwise123: 1:16pm On Aug 03, 2020
Blackking98:

Yak mmo eke kpa ki ikod grin
grin
Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by Ilaumoh(m): 1:17pm On Aug 03, 2020
SegFault:
As usual Nigerians not wanting to embrace how bad situations are. Is it not the same state that there is no such thing as pipe borne water, the same state with bad electricity supply, the same state with stupidly costly food, the same state with bad healthcare facilities, the same state with a large amount of poor people haba. My state is not good at all to my taste, but as a Nigerian I have the right to live in whichever state I want to live and to also complain about the bad amenities of that state, akwa ibom has good security of course and a very good and cheap transport system but the lack of jobs, water supply, good public schools, adequate power supply and the list goes on is terrible. Bet me someone would insult me even after saying the truth well.
You already sound stupid and you know that...
Spending your lazy energy to write nonsense

Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by Ilaumoh(m): 1:17pm On Aug 03, 2020
Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by Mires: 1:21pm On Aug 03, 2020
24SEVEN:

Its not my business to show you what other governors are doing. Im only interested in commenting where I see fit. Udom has done fine by creating jobs for his people. it is commendable and more preferable to big flyovers and building airport lounges. People need to be employed to live their lives. for all her huge allocations I still consider Akwa Ibom a poor state. Poor in the sense of the livability of her citizens that I see in Lagos and PH and Abuja. Alot of them live in batchers and shacks and it speaks alot about life in Akwa Ibom. If citizens of a state should be outside in such numbers and most living in squabble conditions, then the govt isn't getting priorities right.

I didn't quote you to say he didn't do well, but there is nothing Amazing. good job tho. Why are you even Amazed sef..

I beg to differ with your submission as it relates to a lot of Akwa Ibom people living in batches in Lagos, Abuja amd PH. I am not holding brief for Governor Udom when it comes to his performance in office as a Governor. However, the generality of Akwa Ibom people that you can find living in so called batcher are those whose highest level of education is O Level. That's if I am not hyping their qualification. Yorubas also have high concentration of people within this qualification more especially in PH who live in batchers.

It is important to point out that it is not always green out there for people with FSLC in a city like PH, Abuja and Lagos with high rental cost. Some of them you find in these cities might have live a more decent lives in their states and communities.

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by Nairalandmonika: 1:52pm On Aug 03, 2020
24SEVEN:

What do you mean by Amazing.. What is Amazing about syringe plant and flour plant and coconut oil plant. Pettiness will not kill us in this country.
If we have these kind of factories littered across Nigeria. This country will be way better than it is now

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by na2016: 2:01pm On Aug 03, 2020
Hunchogee:

Why do you sound so stupid...

I am not in doubt that you are in thier click. you sound so silly.
Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 03, 2020
Ilaumoh:

You already sound stupid and you know that...
Spending your lazy energy to write nonsense
Keep on spending yours licking your Master's arse. See who is talking about laziness. Sorry.
Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by Ilaumoh(m): 2:13pm On Aug 03, 2020
yanabasee1:

Make Una leave ooo
Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by Ilaumoh(m): 2:18pm On Aug 03, 2020
Mires:

I beg to differ in your submission as it relates to a lot of Akwa Ibom people living in batches in Lagos, Abuja amd PH. I am not holding brief for Governor Udom when it comes to his performance in office as a Governor. However, the generality of Akwa Ibom people that you can find living in so called batcher are those whose highest level of education is O Level. That's if I am not hyping their qualification. Yorubas also have high concentration of people within this qualification more especially in PH who live in batchers.

It is important to point out that it is not always green out there for people with FSLC in a city like PH, Abuja and Lagos with high rental cost. Some of them you find in these cities might have live a more decent lives in their states and communities.
You are spot on.. The rivers boy is simply bitter and envious that all.. I know him
Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by Ilaumoh(m): 2:19pm On Aug 03, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

If we have these kind of factories littered across Nigeria. This country will be way better than it is now
That wimb you're quoting has nothing upstairs..
Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by Ilaumoh(m): 2:20pm On Aug 03, 2020
na2016:

I am not in doubt that you are in thier click. you sound so silly.
Retarded fool... Enermy of progress
Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by Ilaumoh(m): 2:21pm On Aug 03, 2020
SegFault:

Keep on spending yours licking your Master's arse. See who is talking about laziness. Sorry.
Mental fool
Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by Coldie(m): 2:22pm On Aug 03, 2020
24SEVEN:

R I V E R S. .S T A T E. grin cheesy tongue
U sure. Say Rivers State better pass akwa ibom? I get plenty reasons to dispute u o. plenty of the things I am seeing on this thread rivers state no get am

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by Ilaumoh(m): 2:27pm On Aug 03, 2020
Coldie:

U sure. Say Rivers State better pass akwa ibom? I get plenty reasons to dispute u o. plenty of the things I am seeing on this thread rivers state no get am
Abeg educated that wimb for me
Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by na2016: 2:30pm On Aug 03, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Retarded fool... Enermy of progress

I have told you to continue with your sychophantic nature. Posterity will judge all of you.
You are coming here to decieve people, telling them how Private Investments are done with Akwa Ibom state allocation, right?
Time will tell...

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

It’s My Turn To Be Senate President - Orji Uzor Kalu Declares / Checkout The Gorgeous Look Of Maryam Abacha As She Attends An Event In Niger(pix / Black Sooth In My Compound In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.