Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State (46460 Views)

Olusegun Obasanjo Commends Governor Uzodinma On Developmental Strides (Photos) / Anambra Monarchs Laud President Buhari For Developmental Strides In South East / Industrialization Grandplan, Akeredolu’s Remarkable Strides In Ondo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by Tonytonex(m): 8:32am On Aug 04, 2020
Truly, Akwa-ibom ajaya

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by TBrownAuto(m): 8:49am On Aug 04, 2020
I expected the Op or other promoting the Governor to be able to answer my post, but was surprise it has been argument and insult all through
I hear alot about the state, and to my surprise as a prospectus visitor you people from the state cant tell me where to go and enjoy my stay
make me feel that state is just a place with scanty or little or new developing state with nothing or just state or government building here and there.

if government company is what you can development then the state is just a civil servant state, just wait a little before they collapse this Nigeria we know what happen to state own investment in the short term, it the private investment that prove how rich a state can be, it show the people of the state are rich and they can easily employ the people in areas or region where the state think it not worth putting money in.

The state is rich but the people are not, that mean it only government money in the state, not private money, I wonder why a state like that with low population has so many of his people in other state doing low end job, but that will not stop my trip to the state

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by Jascon4: 9:02am On Aug 04, 2020
Ilaumoh:
Inside New emergency control Centre (ECC)

The emergency control center , what is it meant for ?
Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by Xenowerk4000(m): 9:18am On Aug 04, 2020
Akwa Ibom ayaya !!!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by Leo81(m): 10:15am On Aug 04, 2020
24SEVEN:

Its not my business to show you what other governors are doing. Im only interested in commenting where I see fit. Udom has done fine by creating jobs for his people. it is commendable and more preferable to big flyovers and building airport lounges. People need to be employed to live their lives. for all her huge allocations I still consider Akwa Ibom a poor state. Poor in the sense of the livability of her citizens that I see in Lagos and PH and Abuja. Alot of them live in batchers and shacks and it speaks alot about life in Akwa Ibom. If citizens of a state should be outside in such numbers and most living in squabble conditions, then the govt isn't getting priorities right.

I didn't quote you to say he didn't do well, but there is nothing Amazing. good job tho. Why are you even Amazed sef..
Bros, I stand with you on this,I am from Akwa Ibom.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by Leo81(m): 10:21am On Aug 04, 2020
TBrownAuto:
I expected the Op or other promoting the Governor to be able to answer my post, but was surprise it has been argument and insult all through
I hear alot about the state, and to my surprise as a prospectus visitor you people from the state cant tell me where to go and enjoy my stay
make me feel that state is just a place with scanty or little or new developing state with nothing or just state or government building here and there.

if government company is what you can development then the state is just a civil servant state, just wait a little before they collapse this Nigeria we know what happen to state own investment in the short term, it the private investment that prove how rich a state can be, it show the people of the state are rich and they can easily employ the people in areas or region where the state think it not worth putting money in.

The state is rich but the people are not, that mean it only government money in the state, not private money, I wonder why a state like that with low population has so many of his people in other state doing low end job, but that will not stop my trip to the state
Bros, please where do you reside. I want to buy you some bottles of wine for this post. I am from Akwa Ibom and my governor is doing greatly but.........................
Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by Leo81(m): 10:35am On Aug 04, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

The Akwa Ibom state House of Assembly on Thursday passed into law a bill to establish the Akwa Ibom State Microfinance and Enterprise Development Agency.

T[b][/b]he Speaker of the assembly, Rt. Hon. (Barr) Onofiok Luke said the law will promote the development of micro, small, and medium enterprises in the state in line with the industrialization and sustainable development plan of the Akwa Ibom state government.
Bros, are you kidding. "The speaker" of the Akwa [b][/b]Ibom state house of Assembly. The past or present speaker.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by Lawsimon(m): 10:45am On Aug 04, 2020
Ilaumoh:

I should report to worthless he goat like you nonsense poor fool...
You no go find job so u fit buy data download Google app

Weldone hallelujah boy

Your job fits you perfectly well

Your education is a waste!
Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by Lawsimon(m): 10:49am On Aug 04, 2020
Ilaumoh:

I think it fit spectator's like you...
No go find your mate play with silly boy

A spectator with dignity

I can't be a sycophant, praise singer and crumb eater, licking assess of the players
Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by Ilaumoh(m): 11:45am On Aug 04, 2020
Xenowerk4000:
Akwa Ibom ayaya !!!
Ayaya nanandu
Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by Ilaumoh(m): 11:45am On Aug 04, 2020
Tonytonex:
Truly, Akwa-ibom ajaya
Yes ooo

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by Ilaumoh(m): 11:46am On Aug 04, 2020
Lawsimon:

A spectator with dignity

I can't be a sycophant, praise singer and crumb eater, licking assess of the players
Ebot

Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by Ilaumoh(m): 11:47am On Aug 04, 2020
TBrownAuto:

If you're done typing this nonsense then remove it from my thread... Jealousy kill you deir

Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by Ilaumoh(m): 11:53am On Aug 04, 2020
TBrownAuto:

OP is not a politician, so quit requesting ok
Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by Ilaumoh(m): 12:00pm On Aug 04, 2020
Jascon4:

The emergency control center , what is it meant for ?
Emergency medical calls and even other emergencies like rubbery, police harassment etc
The emergency numbers are 08172525252 & 09072405876...
Note: only for emergency before you embarrassed yourself and you must be resident of the state cos is not a federal emergency control center...

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by Rikidony(m): 1:59pm On Aug 04, 2020
Blackking98:

Unam ikod ikete mkpo kanga

You really finish that Muppet, Asime etieti grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by Ilaumoh(m): 3:00pm On Aug 04, 2020
Rikidony:

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by Blackking98(m): 4:35pm On Aug 04, 2020
Rikidony:

Mme ba ke isong ku fna idem grin
Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by Ilaumoh(m): 5:34pm On Aug 04, 2020
Blackking98:

Mme ba ke isong ku fna idem grin
May God bless you for loving your state...
From today forthworth Akwa Ibom should be added kingdom to it when we mention her...
Cos we are totally different from the rest
Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by Lawsimon(m): 9:37pm On Aug 04, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Ebot

If you ask this one now, he will tell you he's a child of God/Christian.

A child of God/Christian calling human God created 'ebot'.

Abasi udiong sia afo ado owo
Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by sageb: 10:47pm On Aug 04, 2020
coconat:
TRULY, AKWA IBOM AYAYA. I WISH AM FROM THIS STATE!! AM A BAYELSAN BUT HAS PLAN RELOCATING TO UYO OR EKET B4 OCTOBER THIS YEAR BY GODS GRACE. I ALSO WISH BAYELSA LEADERS CAN FOLLOW SUIT IN TERMS OF DEVELOPMENT...
Binaowei, you are welcome.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by Hunchogee: 12:55am On Aug 05, 2020
Lawsimon:

If you ask this one now, he will tell you he's a child of God/Christian.

A child of God/Christian calling human God created 'ebot'.

Abasi udiong sia afo ado owo
Ebot ikot
Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by Lawsimon(m): 8:25am On Aug 05, 2020
Hunchogee:

Ebot ikot

Hypocrite is what God hate

Generation of viper

Calling God in their lips but lacks Him in their heart.

Look at what greed has done

On Sunday, this one will take front seat in the church but yet his lips cannot refrain from speaking evil and cursing a follow man.

Hypocrisy of the generation is second to none

Repent now!
Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by hectorswag(m): 8:29am On Aug 05, 2020
Hunchogee:
IbomAir International Terminal .....Ongoing
This is long overdue. We need the ports in Calabar open & running as well.
Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by Lawsimon(m): 8:40am On Aug 05, 2020
Ilaumoh:

I should report to worthless he goat like you nonsense poor fool...
You no go find job so u fit buy data download Google app

A thread like this also needs your attention.
https://www.nairaland.com/6033162/community-secondary-school-ikot-essien
Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by hectorswag(m): 8:53am On Aug 05, 2020
24SEVEN:

What do you mean by Amazing.. What is Amazing about syringe plant and flour plant and coconut oil plant. Pettiness will not kill us in this country.

What is amazing about this is that Akwa Ibom State is diversifying the economy while simultaneously moving Nigeria towards being more of a manufacturing nation and not an import dependent one. Remember this is a country that imports toothpicks!

So these developments are certainly a most commendable effort by the state government, lots of labour intensive projects here that will provide ample employment opportunities and boost the economy in the region even with same Akwa Ibom being the highest oil producing state in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by triplec93(m): 10:04am On Aug 05, 2020
TBrownAuto:

Your observation is obvious and it is the same situation with them in phc, I have been asking a similar question too, it's only human that they will find your observation insulting, maybe you were not euphemistic in approach. But I picked a very intelligent post here, the governor is trying his best by putting up infrastructures like good road network, airports, malls and factories and I must admit akwa is one of the most beautiful state in niaja, green and well connected. These aforementioned would go a long way in attracting investors to the state and invariably change the socio economic status of the people definitely not overnight but gradually. The akwa ibom people should compel Mobil and others to position their headquaters in the state, mbok! because they are cheating the state developing Lagos with your money, that alone would make many local sub contractors and also employees, good enough the governor has built a smart building to accommodate them all. If they continue like this, the narrative will definitely change. Bottom line, the people are victims of bad governance and they should ensure the story changes.
Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by Hunchogee: 10:12am On Aug 05, 2020
hectorswag:

What is amazing about this is that Akwa Ibom State is diversifying the economy while simultaneously moving Nigeria towards being more of a manufacturing nation and not an import dependent one. Remember this is a country that imports toothpicks!

So these developments are certainly a most commendable effort by the state government, lots of labour intensive projects here that will provide ample employment opportunities and boost the economy in the region even with same Akwa Ibom being the highest oil producing state in Nigeria.
God bless you.. That idiot is simply bitter that's all

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by Hunchogee: 10:15am On Aug 05, 2020
triplec93:

Your observation is obvious and it is the same situation with them in phc, I have been asking a similar question too, it's only human that they will find your observation insulting, maybe you were not euphemistic in approach. But I picked a very intelligent post here, the governor is trying his best by putting up infrastructures like good road network, airports, malls and factories and I must admit akwa is one of the most beautiful state in niaja, green and well connected. These aforementioned would go a long way in attracting investors to the state and invariably change the socio economic status of the people definitely not overnight but gradually. The akwa ibom people should compel Mobil and others to position their headquaters in the state, mbok! because they are cheating the state developing Lagos with your money, that alone would make many local sub contractors and also employees, good enough the governor has built a smart building to accommodate them all. If they continue like this, the narrative will definitely change. Bottom line, the people are victims of bad governance and they should ensure the story changes.
My brother I only responded to this your essay because from the way you summarise it you really néed clarification.. The truth is the 21 storey building is to serve that purpose of bring back ExxonMobil and others back to the state.. Inshort they have even sign a 5yrs free accommodation for this purpose ok
Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 05, 2020
coconat:
TRULY, AKWA IBOM AYAYA. I WISH AM FROM THIS STATE!! AM A BAYELSAN BUT HAS PLAN RELOCATING TO UYO OR EKET B4 OCTOBER THIS YEAR BY GODS GRACE. I ALSO WISH BAYELSA LEADERS CAN FOLLOW SUIT IN TERMS OF DEVELOPMENT...
If you can't live in eket, ewet housing or uruan street just go to Awka. Don't waste your time here. If you still insist I give you two years you would relocate.
Re: Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State by Blackking98(m): 10:58am On Aug 05, 2020
SegFault:

If you can't leave in ever, ewet housing or uruan street just go to Awka. Don't waste your time here. If you still insist I give you two years you would relocate.
Why don't you market your state instead of demarketing another state you this small girl. I've gone through your profile and you've not contribute even one topic on nairaland but if it's to jump on threads where people are showing the good side of their state so investor's and people will relocate there you'll open your underage mouth to talk nonesense.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Babangidas Famous Hilltop Mansion / Deji Tinubu Slumps, Dies During Football Game / Peter Obi At MKO Abiola's Residence In Ikeja For The June 12 Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.