Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Help It Itches Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help It Itches Me. (437 Views)

I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads / Please Help; My Anus Itches So Bad! / She Walked Into My Room Naked And I Couldn't Help It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help It Itches Me. by alternateReality: 8:35am On Jul 02, 2020
Lol. It is not what you think. So i am a very hair guy. Due to the hairs in my lap and leg i dont wear short and the likes or go to the swimming pool. I once shaped the hair spending like an hour but it began to itch after 12hrs and stayed till 2days. It was embarrassing as i was scratching up and down. So i never tried to shave it off again. My question is viz: is there a way to shave off body hair especially in the laps and leg without one going through the agony of itching and scratching? I really dont want the hairs.
Re: Help It Itches Me. by chatinent: 8:39am On Jul 02, 2020
This world is twisted. Some who have no strand of hair is praying for some. Some who do aren't pleased with it. Surely, what you hate about yourself may be envied by others.
Re: Help It Itches Me. by ZiriMane(m): 9:13am On Jul 02, 2020
Don't shave 'em off entirely. Get a scissors and trim it a bit.

(1) (Reply)

Mentality Of Pretty Ladies / When Was The Last Time You Had Sex?? / South African Ladies Go Fully Unclad In This Video 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.