Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,051 members, 7,953,173 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:49 AM

#Edo2020: Ganduje Heads 49-member APC National Campaign Council For Edo Election - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #Edo2020: Ganduje Heads 49-member APC National Campaign Council For Edo Election (24894 Views)

Edo: Inauguration Of PDP National Campaign Council For Edo Election (Photos) / PDP Appoints Wike, Chairman Edo National Campaign Council / Court Restrains Victor Giadom From Parading Himself As Member APC NWC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #Edo2020: Ganduje Heads 49-member APC National Campaign Council For Edo Election by PharoahIII: 1:30pm On Jul 02, 2020
with this list i now believe truly that Buni Lalong Elrufai Bagudu and co are secretly supporting Obaseki to win, forget Ganduje and Babachir Lawal, they do not have the ears of the cabal meaning no federal might on election day, Obaseki will win no two ways about it
If they had even put uzodinma as head it would have made more sense but they put Ganduje, a known thief, so thief wan campaign for thief. Majority on that list are sympathetic towards Onaseki
Re: #Edo2020: Ganduje Heads 49-member APC National Campaign Council For Edo Election by biggie73(m): 1:35pm On Jul 02, 2020
Crownbefitsme:
Pray for obaseki

Bello
Oshiomole
Enough rigging
....let the highest rigger wins....
Re: #Edo2020: Ganduje Heads 49-member APC National Campaign Council For Edo Election by earnit1: 1:40pm On Jul 02, 2020
ok
Re: #Edo2020: Ganduje Heads 49-member APC National Campaign Council For Edo Election by Saint83(m): 1:43pm On Jul 02, 2020
It's finished
Re: #Edo2020: Ganduje Heads 49-member APC National Campaign Council For Edo Election by ogbonti: 1:44pm On Jul 02, 2020
UAE123:
Has Chief John Odigie Oyegun stopped supporting Governor Godwin Obaseki that he is now in the campaign train of those trying to see that Pastor Ize-Iyamu wins the forth coming election?

all this na nonesense - if not that Ajimobi’s death is known as of today - APC will announce he is a member of the team
i personally know of 2 people on that list who are desperately fighting for their lives - sick like they can’t stand up right now - abeg leave matter

APC that appoints season people to boards and terminally ill people as head of parastatals

so PDP Governors too are sleeping abi?

Edo people will eat their money and still vote Obaseki

this is a good sign that with all this support when Ize Iyamu loses the election then he will go and rest forever knowing the Edo people do jot want him ever because no political party will give him a ticket to run for anything again

If Edo state indigenes are serious they should stone all these people once they arrive Benin to campaign

A governor like Ganduje who deposed a royal father like Sanusi is already hated by the binis because the Benin people do not subscribe to such behavior
Re: #Edo2020: Ganduje Heads 49-member APC National Campaign Council For Edo Election by pieces18: 1:45pm On Jul 02, 2020
fergie001:

https://twitter.com/OfficialAPCNg/status/1278611697041842178?s=19

APC = proud to be criminals. If someone is a thief, as an APC member you are holier than .....
But all we hear is, we are fighting corruption.

1 Like

Re: #Edo2020: Ganduje Heads 49-member APC National Campaign Council For Edo Election by ferguschelsea: 2:02pm On Jul 02, 2020
we are waiting for them. #EdoisnotLagos. this are bunch of criminals

1 Like

Re: #Edo2020: Ganduje Heads 49-member APC National Campaign Council For Edo Election by azadus18: 2:06pm On Jul 02, 2020
Ganduje again..fire on d mountain...
Re: #Edo2020: Ganduje Heads 49-member APC National Campaign Council For Edo Election by blackjack21(m): 2:11pm On Jul 02, 2020
IME1:
Sometimes I wonder where Ganduje has time to govern his state?
Always in the news for feri feri things

I'm surprised to see titled chiefs on the list. I thought royals and clergy and even the academia are to be neutral?

I'm seeing Professor.

Even Chief Solomon Edebiri as in how now? In Apc matter

Corona us threatening pastors livelihood, they need to improvise. God won't mind.
Re: #Edo2020: Ganduje Heads 49-member APC National Campaign Council For Edo Election by kappGODSWILL(m): 2:25pm On Jul 02, 2020
ogbonti:

all this na nonesense - if not that Ajimobi’s death is known as of today - APC will announce he is a member of the team
i personally know of 2 people on that list who are desperately fighting for their lives - sick like they can’t stand up right now - abeg leave matter

APC that appoints season people to boards and terminally ill people as head of parastatals

so PDP Governors too are sleeping abi?

Edo people will eat their money and still vote Obaseki

this is a good sign that with all this support when Ize Iyamu loses the election then he will go and rest forever knowing the Edo people do jot want him ever because no political party will give him a ticket to run for anything again

If Edo state indigenes are serious they should stone all these people once they arrive Benin to campaign

A governor like Ganduje who deposed a royal father like Sanusi is already hated by the binis because the Benin people do not subscribe to such behavior
my problem with obaseki supporters till date is dat u guys go jxt represent d entire edo state wen nobodi ask una,speak 4 yrself only bros,i'm a benin boy,born and lived in benin all my life,and i dont hate ganduje for what he did,if u do,jxt say u do,no carri oda ppl wey u nor knw join. And d stoning part, shey u dey benin na,u fit lead d way,una go jxt come open mouth waaaaaaa, notin una know or fit do. U knw of two ill ppl barely able to walk on the list,because na u dey help dem carry walking stick, even if they are self, wetin do d remaining once? Anytin to make u guys sleep beta at night, i understand
Re: #Edo2020: Ganduje Heads 49-member APC National Campaign Council For Edo Election by 123MB(m): 2:30pm On Jul 02, 2020
kutumesiiii!

PDP don finished, dump nd dusted.

meanwhile am enjoying the drama

1 Like

Re: #Edo2020: Ganduje Heads 49-member APC National Campaign Council For Edo Election by DeRay98(m): 2:32pm On Jul 02, 2020
These clowns are about to know what makes Edo the heartbeat of the nation...
Dem go soon know how far....
An average Edo man especially the Bini man is passive if not docile but if you dare him, that rain will fall on you big time.
These APC idiots are about to witness a people revolt...
Re: #Edo2020: Ganduje Heads 49-member APC National Campaign Council For Edo Election by Jostoman: 2:35pm On Jul 02, 2020
Crownbefitsme:
Pray for obaseki

Bello
Oshiomole
Enough rigging
and enough thug.
Re: #Edo2020: Ganduje Heads 49-member APC National Campaign Council For Edo Election by SirBunky85(m): 2:44pm On Jul 02, 2020
UAE123:
Has Chief John Odigie Oyegun stopped supporting Governor Godwin Obaseki that he is now in the campaign train of those trying to see that Pastor Ize-Iyamu wins the forth coming election?
he's still with obaseki.he was chosen so as the caretaker committee not to appear biased.evn the apc knows dat oyegun will vote for obaseki
Re: #Edo2020: Ganduje Heads 49-member APC National Campaign Council For Edo Election by SirBunky85(m): 2:45pm On Jul 02, 2020
Hemanwel:
Hahahahaha... Gandollar and Bullion Van in the same "anti-corruption" party.

What an irony!

What an oddity!

"If Nigerians saw Buhari and I breaking the bank, they would still vote us" - Tinubu

The above statement credited to Tinubu prior to 2015 general elections has indirectly happened, unknown to many. But this time, it was him and Ganduje. If you know, you know.
senseless
Re: #Edo2020: Ganduje Heads 49-member APC National Campaign Council For Edo Election by SirBunky85(m): 2:47pm On Jul 02, 2020
IME1:
Sometimes I wonder where Ganduje has time to govern his state?
Always in the news for feri feri things

I'm surprised to see titled chiefs on the list. I thought royals and clergy and even the academia are to be neutral?

I'm seeing Professor.

Even Chief Solomon Edebiri as in how now? In Apc matter
can u mention any state whose governor has performed more dan ganduje?once some of u hates someone,it clouds ur reasoning senses
Re: #Edo2020: Ganduje Heads 49-member APC National Campaign Council For Edo Election by ogbonti: 2:47pm On Jul 02, 2020
kappGODSWILL:
my problem with obaseki supporters till date is dat u guys go jxt represent d entire edo state wen nobodi ask una,speak 4 yrself only bros,i'm a benin boy,born and lived in benin all my life,and i dont hate ganduje for what he did,if u do,jxt say u do,no carri oda ppl wey u nor knw join. And d stoning part, shey u dey benin na,u fit lead d way,una go jxt come open mouth waaaaaaa, notin una know or fit do. U knw of two ill ppl barely able to walk on the list,because na u dey help dem carry walking stick, even if they are self, wetin do d remaining once? Anytin to make u guys sleep beta at night, i understand

lol - shay una APC no fit add Oshomole to the list of heavy weights abi? what of Tinubu ? hahahaahahahah ALL PEOPLE CONFUSION (APC) - good or bad - the very person who brought Ize Iyamu to clinch the ticket is omitted from the list grin grin grin grin grin grin grin and as long as I am concerned, as long as Oga tailor no dey that list - e no corrrect grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: #Edo2020: Ganduje Heads 49-member APC National Campaign Council For Edo Election by ogbonti: 2:49pm On Jul 02, 2020
kappGODSWILL:

lol - I am waiting for Oshomole to speak for Ize Iyamu in the campaigns - that will be more than a night of a thousand laughs premium package grin
Re: #Edo2020: Ganduje Heads 49-member APC National Campaign Council For Edo Election by SirBunky85(m): 2:50pm On Jul 02, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
Omo see rigging first 11 cheesy see solid bench omo see b team ,see reserves, see academy cheesy lol the way APc go rig this election ehn .....obaseki go comot cloth run go market Dey shout Edo na lagos
obaseki might even be removed by the supreme court of the Uche Nwosu verdict of imo where he was disqualified for buying two nomination forms of different parties is anything to go by
Re: #Edo2020: Ganduje Heads 49-member APC National Campaign Council For Edo Election by ogbonti: 2:53pm On Jul 02, 2020
Jostoman:
and enough thug.

so PDP no get thugs abi ? they are all saints in PDP - na only APC know street life

just imagine our people celebrating thugs and the impact of thugs in elections on nairaland - after una go bigin look for visa to travel to a place thugs cannot influence elections - truly the BLACK RACE IS CURSED!!!!
Re: #Edo2020: Ganduje Heads 49-member APC National Campaign Council For Edo Election by SirBunky85(m): 2:57pm On Jul 02, 2020
martineverest:
u are clearly naive.....more than half of the names on that list are obaseki supporters
u are the naive one in dis instance.the arrow heads of the council are core oshomole supporters who would do everything within dia power to disgrace obaseki .ganduje would be all out to repay oshomole for standing by him during the rerun.do I need to tell u abt onwa oyoko-Hope Uzodinma who's a beneficiary of oshiomole magic?these are the major people in the council and not all those feather weight politicians-oyegun&co who were just selected for selection's sake
Re: #Edo2020: Ganduje Heads 49-member APC National Campaign Council For Edo Election by Creeza(m): 2:57pm On Jul 02, 2020
Christology:

the only thing obaseki achieved in Edo is fighting godfatherism
The same way oshiomohle fought Annenih and co right? Feeding the hand that fed him should be a proper phrase. I don't blame him one bit, karma will never cease to be. Whatever you do unto others, so will be done to you.

Im not supporting either Ize Iyamu or Obaseki but as far as Nigeria is concerned God-fatherism will be around for a very long time to come- it's going no where anytime soon untill you and I realise that these leaders are simply after their self interests and nothing more.

Sighting another example: when oyegun was apc chairman, who clamoured for his removal? Oshiomohle, 2020, what happens to him: He gets removed..

the same fate awaits every one who fails to realise that you cannot wish others Ill fate and be spared by karma. It will always come knocking. Obaseki not exempted. Even if he looses, mark my words- someone who he helped will slap him on the face tommorow- figuratively. Except the natural laws are no more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #Edo2020: Ganduje Heads 49-member APC National Campaign Council For Edo Election by SirBunky85(m): 2:58pm On Jul 02, 2020
jaxxy:
This people shud not turn Edo to a jungle cos of simple elections. We saw how notorious Kano and koji state elections where. Edo is not Lagos, Kano or koji state.
same way ekiti state was during 2014 gubernatorial race
Re: #Edo2020: Ganduje Heads 49-member APC National Campaign Council For Edo Election by SirBunky85(m): 2:59pm On Jul 02, 2020
ORIENTATION101:
which people?

Apc trash PDP in bayelsa a traditional PDP state since 1999. Edo will be easiertongue
don't mind him.same way the people voted Uche Nwosu in Imo but today,hope is the governor
Re: #Edo2020: Ganduje Heads 49-member APC National Campaign Council For Edo Election by SirBunky85(m): 3:02pm On Jul 02, 2020
GeneralPula:

You said rigging... Isn’t the same rigging that brought him to power?
you dey mind dose hypocrites?obaseki who narrowly won ize iyamu even with all oshiomole dance and federal might now wants to claim a heavyweight.
Re: #Edo2020: Ganduje Heads 49-member APC National Campaign Council For Edo Election by SirBunky85(m): 3:05pm On Jul 02, 2020
kolade560:

u are one of those that celebrate corruption, mediocrity, bribery and gangsterism.
With ppl like u,Nigeria cannot move forward. e- idiot
but u were glad wen same obaseki was rigged in even wen it's clear dat ize Italy won that election abi.U are the real E-IDIOT
Re: #Edo2020: Ganduje Heads 49-member APC National Campaign Council For Edo Election by EagleSquare1(m): 3:07pm On Jul 02, 2020
These ‘Edo No Be Lagos’ and ‘Say No To Godfatherism and Dictatorship’ will surely backfire on Gov. Obaseki.

Neither is Edo Rivers not is it Wadata House which are trying to exert influence on Obaseki. As for Dictatorship, it has been reported how Obaseki is intimidating local government chairmen and councilors.

Obaseki should not hinge his campaign on Edo no be Lagos otherwise he is finished. Let him flaunt his achievements. That was how Gov. Ortom claimed to be fighting for his independence from political gladiators in Benue and also for the interest of the people, but he turned out to be a total disaster after he got his ‘independence.’

[quote author=Salvador1 post=91296718][/quote]
Re: #Edo2020: Ganduje Heads 49-member APC National Campaign Council For Edo Election by helpfindbolu: 3:09pm On Jul 02, 2020
Re: #Edo2020: Ganduje Heads 49-member APC National Campaign Council For Edo Election by SirBunky85(m): 3:10pm On Jul 02, 2020
Lostz:

it was because the people abandoned PDP in bayelsa.

We had to use the supreme Court insurance policy!

but Obaseki have the people's support. all they have to do is resist all rigging apparatus like River State
same people dat votes ize iyamu in 2016 abi? Una think say most of us are gullible like some of u are
Re: #Edo2020: Ganduje Heads 49-member APC National Campaign Council For Edo Election by icankel: 3:17pm On Jul 02, 2020
This killer squad go win both World cup and champions league back to back but let's wait and hear wat Edo electorate has to say
Re: #Edo2020: Ganduje Heads 49-member APC National Campaign Council For Edo Election by magzey: 3:18pm On Jul 02, 2020
Obaseki CAMP right now. grin

1 Like

Re: #Edo2020: Ganduje Heads 49-member APC National Campaign Council For Edo Election by WelcomeToBiafra: 3:21pm On Jul 02, 2020
I wish beautiful bombs can go off in their gathering. It will solve 10% Edo problems.

Will there really be nigga area elections in Biafraland this time?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

New Naira Notes: Senate Asks CBN To Extend January 31 Deadline; Emefiele Refuses / Are You Still Batified? / Names Of APC Lawmakers That Served Impeachement Notice To Ortom (FULL LIST)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.