Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

#Edo2020: Ganduje Heads 49-member APC National Campaign Council For Edo Election - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #Edo2020: Ganduje Heads 49-member APC National Campaign Council For Edo Election (24688 Views)

Edo: Inauguration Of PDP National Campaign Council For Edo Election (Photos) / PDP Appoints Wike, Chairman Edo National Campaign Council / 2019: Tinubu Declines To Lead Buhari’s National Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #Edo2020: Ganduje Heads 49-member APC National Campaign Council For Edo Election by SirBunky85(m): 3:28pm On Jul 02, 2020
Christology:

the only thing obaseki achieved in Edo is fighting godfatherism
fighting godfatherism by emptying Edo treasury to the pdp just to get the ticket abi?calling u gullible is an insult to gullible ones
Re: #Edo2020: Ganduje Heads 49-member APC National Campaign Council For Edo Election by SirBunky85(m): 3:32pm On Jul 02, 2020
ogbonti:

all this na nonesense - if not that Ajimobi’s death is known as of today - APC will announce he is a member of the team
i personally know of 2 people on that list who are desperately fighting for their lives - sick like they can’t stand up right now - abeg leave matter

APC that appoints season people to boards and terminally ill people as head of parastatals

so PDP Governors too are sleeping abi?

Edo people will eat their money and still vote Obaseki

this is a good sign that with all this support when Ize Iyamu loses the election then he will go and rest forever knowing the Edo people do jot want him ever because no political party will give him a ticket to run for anything again

If Edo state indigenes are serious they should stone all these people once they arrive Benin to campaign

A governor like Ganduje who deposed a royal father like Sanusi is already hated by the binis because the Benin people do not subscribe to such behavior
incoherent submission

1 Like

Re: #Edo2020: Ganduje Heads 49-member APC National Campaign Council For Edo Election by Lastmankc(m): 3:33pm On Jul 02, 2020
Rigging machine activated
Re: #Edo2020: Ganduje Heads 49-member APC National Campaign Council For Edo Election by Enomaidegue3: 3:38pm On Jul 02, 2020
Many people on that list are Obaseki supporters.

1 Like

Re: #Edo2020: Ganduje Heads 49-member APC National Campaign Council For Edo Election by ogbonti: 3:40pm On Jul 02, 2020
SirBunky85:
incoherent submission

and your incoherence in comprehending makes your response incoherent!
Re: #Edo2020: Ganduje Heads 49-member APC National Campaign Council For Edo Election by buchilla: 4:09pm On Jul 02, 2020
fergie001:

https://twitter.com/OfficialAPCNg/status/1278611697041842178?s=19
This is a highly powerful RIGGING Squad with proven Records. I pray the Votes of Good people of Edo State will count on the Election day. I so much despise Godfatherism because it slows development. Edo People, the choice is yours. I don't belong to or support any political party.
Re: #Edo2020: Ganduje Heads 49-member APC National Campaign Council For Edo Election by Okwyjesus(m): 4:21pm On Jul 02, 2020

1 Like

Re: #Edo2020: Ganduje Heads 49-member APC National Campaign Council For Edo Election by DNA4ALL(m): 6:33pm On Jul 02, 2020
What a masterstroke from Apc to dreadfully & fearfully take over Edo.
I Pray pdp can stand this squadron squad.
The only man that can match this battle fire for fire is Wike. Obaseki should go and meet him and draft him to the war front.
Re: #Edo2020: Ganduje Heads 49-member APC National Campaign Council For Edo Election by soso22(m): 7:16pm On Jul 02, 2020
grin cheesy
GBOKASINCHA:
Omo see rigging first 11 cheesy see solid bench omo see b team ,see reserves, see academy cheesy lol the way APc go rig this election ehn .....obaseki go comot cloth run go market Dey shout Edo na lagos
GBOKASINCHA:
Omo see rigging first 11 cheesy see solid bench omo see b team ,see reserves, see academy cheesy lol the way APc go rig this election ehn .....obaseki go comot cloth run go market Dey shout Edo na lagos
GBOKASINCHA:
Re: #Edo2020: Ganduje Heads 49-member APC National Campaign Council For Edo Election by erospecial: 9:54pm On Jul 02, 2020
and Nigerian youths are supporting these witches!
Re: #Edo2020: Ganduje Heads 49-member APC National Campaign Council For Edo Election by shakdav(m): 10:27am On Jul 03, 2020
Obaseki dey learn work oo
Re: #Edo2020: Ganduje Heads 49-member APC National Campaign Council For Edo Election by IME1: 12:23am On Jul 04, 2020
SirBunky85:
can u mention any state whose governor has performed more dan ganduje?once some of u hates someone,it clouds ur reasoning senses

Performance melts in the face of lack of integrity and poor relational decision making

And don't quote me and ask me any question again, I didn't join NL to meet your expectations or follow your views!
I should mention from 35 other governors? What do you know of governance are you 1985 where were you some of us where seating at the feet of political masters understanding the intrigues of this country? You think Nigeria ends in the KKK states? Ganduje's performance? angry the more I write the more I feel I should table your matter personally

Never justify stuffing dollars and sacking an emir and converting a little girl among myriads of other bad decisions of your Ganduje to the roads and painting of sidewalks.

Clouding reasoning senses? What nerve? Who are you? "Some of you" who are you grouping me with? Are you part of herd mentality of hate? Me hate Ganduje? No sir I need to channel my emotions and energy to positivity and progress.

Don't quote me because I won't reply if you like make more disrespectful remarks, generalisations and excuses for your performer

Faceless forum that needs more people to display good home training angry
Re: #Edo2020: Ganduje Heads 49-member APC National Campaign Council For Edo Election by SirBunky85(m): 9:22am On Jul 04, 2020
IME1:

Performance melts in the face of lack of integrity and poor relational decision making

And don't quote me and ask me any question again, I didn't join NL to meet your expectations or follow your views!
I should mention from 35 other governors? What do you know of governance are you 1985 where were you some of us where seating at the feet of political masters understanding the intrigues of this country? You think Nigeria ends in the KKK states? Ganduje's performance? angry the more I write the more I feel I should table your matter personally

Never justify stuffing dollars and sacking an emir and converting a little girl among myriads of other bad decisions of your Ganduje to the roads and painting of sidewalks.

Clouding reasoning senses? What nerve? Who are you? "Some of you" who are you grouping me with? Are you part of herd mentality of hate? Me hate Ganduje? No sir I need to channel my emotions and energy to positivity and progress.

Don't quote me because I won't reply if you like make more disrespectful remarks, generalisations and excuses for your performer

Faceless forum that needs more people to display good home training angry
thrash.mention a governor who has performed better dan Ganduje or keep ur mouth shut.
Re: #Edo2020: Ganduje Heads 49-member APC National Campaign Council For Edo Election by koa247(m): 4:11pm On Jul 04, 2020
election no be war.. smileyelection no be war..
Re: #Edo2020: Ganduje Heads 49-member APC National Campaign Council For Edo Election by Burna440(m): 11:52am On Jul 05, 2020
*Team #PDP(4:2:3:1 defensive formation)*
1. Samuel Ortom(GK)
2. Ben Ayade
3. Okezie Ipkeazu
4. Umar Finitri
5. David Umuahi
6. Ifeanyi Okowa
7. Udom Emmanuel
8. Darius ishiaku
9. Nyesom Wike(*C*)
10. Aminu Tambuwal
11. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi

*Substitutes*
Sen. Bala Abdulkadir
Seyi Makinde
Atiku Abubakar
Bukola Saraki
David Mark
Rabiu Kwankwaso

*Coach*: Godwin Obaseki

*Club president*: Atiku Abubakar

*Team #APC(4:3:3 attacking formation)*
1. Chief John Odigie(GK)
2. Ovie Omo-Agege
3. Gov. Inuwa Yahaya
4. Sen. God’s will Apkabio
5. Gov. Babajide Sanwolu
6. Sen. Orji Uzor Kalu
7. Sen. Aliyu Wamakko
8. Gov. Yahaya “Tatatata” Bello
9. Gov. Umar “Dollar” Ganduje(*C*)
10. Comr. Osho the dribbler
11. Gov. Hope Uzodinma

*Substitutes*
Sen. Rochas Okorocha
H.E Timipreye Sylva
Babachir Lawal
Patrick Obiagbon
Hon. Denis Idahosa
Ahmed Tinubu
Dr. Almajiri Giadam

*Coach*: Ize Iyamu

*Club President*: M. Buhari
Re: #Edo2020: Ganduje Heads 49-member APC National Campaign Council For Edo Election by Omon605(m): 4:54pm On Jul 05, 2020
Christology:

this Edo election is more than a faction, all apc memebers must unite to win Edo.

But Obaseki said the APC governors are supporting him in pdp
Re: #Edo2020: Ganduje Heads 49-member APC National Campaign Council For Edo Election by ogbonti: 10:32am On Sep 28, 2020
kappGODSWILL:
my problem with obaseki supporters till date is dat u guys go jxt represent d entire edo state wen nobodi ask una,speak 4 yrself only bros,i'm a benin boy,born and lived in benin all my life,and i dont hate ganduje for what he did,if u do,jxt say u do,no carri oda ppl wey u nor knw join. And d stoning part, shey u dey benin na,u fit lead d way,una go jxt come open mouth waaaaaaa, notin una know or fit do. U knw of two ill ppl barely able to walk on the list,because na u dey help dem carry walking stick, even if they are self, wetin do d remaining once? Anytin to make u guys sleep beta at night, i understand

Bros how market? grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obaseki To Zaiki Aselm Aidonojie: Join Me To Free Edo From Destructive People / Peter Obi: You Can’t Build Peace On Faulty Foundations (Video) / Jonathan to Buhari: How Did You Spend Your Defence Budget?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.