Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,406 members, 7,812,202 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US (93687 Views)

Joy Jeff, Nigerian ‘Most wanted’ Prostitution Ring Leader, Extradited To Italy / Breakdown Of FBI Investigation On Hushpuppi And Abba Kyari. / His Name Is Aziz Mirza, The Man Who Exposed Hushpuppi And Woodberry To The FBI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by martowskin1(m): 3:03pm On Jul 02, 2020
Let's see the outcome. The United States just need Hush and Wberry to tightening there system. You think US are stupid like Nigerians government that will prosecute fraudsters, don't be surprised if Hushpuppi and Mr Woodberry worked with the US Artificial Intelligence(AI). Hush and Wberry will help them with a lot of things and they need someone like them in there country to make sure there database is secure. The whites are more intelligent than African countries and shameless Nigerian will be criticizing Hush and Wberry. Your government are looting you every fucking days and you keep quite criticizing the rich Hush and Wberry. Wise up

too much hollywood don dey worry ur brain

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by Ucheosefoh(m): 3:04pm On Jul 02, 2020
oppsbel:
Let's see the outcome. The United States just need Hush and Wberry to tightening there system. You think US are stupid like Nigerians government that will prosecute fraudsters, don't be surprised if Hushpuppi and Mr Woodberry worked with the US Artificial Intelligence(AI). Hush and Wberry will help them with a lot of things and they need someone like them in there country to make sure there database is secure. The whites are more intelligent than African countries and shameless Nigerian will be criticizing Hush and Wberry. Your government are looting you every fucking days and you keep quite criticizing the rich Hush and Wberry. Wise up
For your mind this thing you type now make sense, These guys are not smarter than those working for FBI and America justice system doesn't work that way.

These guys go chop nothing less than 20 years, remember Invictus Obi sentence will be in October.

17 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by Discombulator: 3:04pm On Jul 02, 2020
Their life don spoil, American prison system is as worst as it can get for any criminal, you might get a decent 4 by 4 cell to sleep in but your life will never remain the same again, from series of drilling and stabbings before you join a gang to race war to constant raping and Ill treatment from the racist wardens.
They're fucke.d,my advice for them is to find a sugar daddy the very first day of their time in prison, at least iys better to get fuvked by one man than to get constant fuvking by plethora of ever willing gay thugs

18 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by BreconHills(m): 3:04pm On Jul 02, 2020
bigpicture001:
This is good news for hush puppy...

The US laws are not harsh of cyber fraud. Highest is six year in a good prison with all his rights observed!.

Again they only charge you with what they have evidence against. Not efcc that will hold you and beat you to confess and later call it "investigation"...

I don't know where you get your information from but wire fraud is 20 years straight and 10 extra years if it includes defrauding a US Federal agency.

14 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by oluwaseunamos33(m): 3:05pm On Jul 02, 2020
oga go sit down if u have notin to say. u 4 go do d same tin now so dat American go use U. mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwww

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by stacyadams: 3:05pm On Jul 02, 2020
dukeprince50:
Next will be those bet9ja scammers
grin grin grin
Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by IprintMONEY: 3:05pm On Jul 02, 2020
Bahamas95:
These idiots don spoil market for boys.

Common to stay on low key na problem. There are other fraudsters out there richer than them but they don't make noise.
exactly what i tell people. there are guys that are 2000 times richer than these bastards and them no even get facebook account

6 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by TheAviator: 3:05pm On Jul 02, 2020

Keep on dreaming and deceiving yourself.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by Nuel19: 3:05pm On Jul 02, 2020
Nanavati:
he will still come out strong

When he will be close to 75 years?

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by Adrian9(m): 3:05pm On Jul 02, 2020
Rock STAR
Gang STAR
Super STAR
Fraud STAR :=Anything it takes for the money! If you've missed all the opportunities to have a STAR as an adjective attached to your name ,you will remain a
Mis STAR

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by omooba969(m): 3:05pm On Jul 02, 2020
[s]
oppsbel:
Let's see the outcome. The United States just need Hush and Wberry to tightening there system. You think US are stupid like Nigerians government that will prosecute fraudsters,[/s] don't be surprised if Hushpuppi and Mr Woodberry worked with the US Artificial Intelligence(AI). Hush and Wberry will help them with a lot of things and they need someone like them in there country to make sure there database is secure. [s]The whites are more intelligent than African countries and shameless Nigerian will be criticizing Hush and Wberry. Your government are looting you every fucking days and you keep quite criticizing the rich Hush and Wberry. Wise up
[/s]

Gibberish - you have no idea, u just dey yarn dust.

What's the use of silly fraudsters like Hushpuppi & Woodberry - are they prolific hackers?

Better to go read up on Artificial intelligence and stop disgracing yasef on a public forum.

Mtcheeew cool

17 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by SmartPolician: 3:06pm On Jul 02, 2020
Josnac:
You're answering Hushpuppi..common sense should have made you "hush" down on the flamboyant display of ill-gotten wealth, money siphoned off other people's sweat, but greed said no!

As for his friend, by the time the US Justice system finished with him, he will become "jailberry".... Woodberry my left nyash!

Biko just chat me if you want to put your legit earnings into a befitting structure.. we're a phone call away.

Open a thread for it if it's legit itself
Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by Effulgent(m): 3:07pm On Jul 02, 2020

you don't even know what you are talking about, just read your post

"They will work with US artificial intelligence".Does it make sense to you, you watch too many American movies...
You don't even know the meaning of artificial intelligence, damn

make sure their database is secure?please just delete this, you don't know what you are talking about

15 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by IprintMONEY: 3:07pm On Jul 02, 2020
Lyydia:
These guys have blocked many opportunities for Nigerians(scholarships, online business, jobs ) .

Sometimes, immediately a client from freelance sites knows u re from Nigeria. What comes to their head is fraud.

They did the crime, I m glad they will do the time.
majority of u guys still scam them. i support bycotting nigerians
Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by Jotrade: 3:07pm On Jul 02, 2020
Congirm

Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by PureGoldh(m): 3:07pm On Jul 02, 2020
Mcslize:

I dey tell you. Legit hustling is the sure way. Legit money no dey purge belle my brother.

God bless your hustle

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by Pebcak: 3:07pm On Jul 02, 2020
oppsbel:

Sorry to burst your bubble they dont need the likes of these folks for IT Sec and there is nothing like securing US database. The scheme is a well known scheme BEC. Also its sad when people call these people hacker. They are not and they are not close.

There are Chinese, Russian, N Korea,.... hackers that actually sell info to these criminals also when it comes to fraud there are countries that are far worse than Nigeria, Jamaica, N Korea, Russia but you dont see them celebrate stolen wealth like this

We can revisit this when they face the judge its either you are right or i am right but I smell some jail terms or these folks

4 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by jaxxy(m): 3:08pm On Jul 02, 2020
He was asking for it.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by HIV1: 3:08pm On Jul 02, 2020
Fraudster noted.

5 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by ArticleBeast: 3:08pm On Jul 02, 2020
aaaaabbbbbccccc:
Since this before. What does it mean?
It simply means he will be raped in the arse by stronger males if he bends to pick the soap.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by Jakemedg(m): 3:09pm On Jul 02, 2020
Discombulator:

Who is this fool again now
It's one of those hushpuppi boys who take pleasure in fraud

5 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by Nbote(m): 3:09pm On Jul 02, 2020

If U believe Hushpuppi and woodberry know anything about hacking and IT, U have also being scammed.. Sending scam mails, romance scams and clickbaits different from hacking secure company databases and sites

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by hardbody: 3:09pm On Jul 02, 2020
Growingboi:
E don red for the guys and if they come out of this, I bet you they will become ambassadors to any movement/coalition against crime

No worries they won't come out. By the time they are done doing the time, most of us today would have forgotten who they were and what they did. Except Nigeria asks that they come to the country to serve part of their sentence. I trust the Feds, they will not oblige Nigeria. I pity their s.hit hole sha. Those mad guys will rape them silly.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by hammer3: 3:09pm On Jul 02, 2020
Discombulator:
Their life don spoil, American prison system is as worst as it can get for any criminal, you might get a decent 4 by 4 cell to sleep in but your life will never remain the same again, from series of drilling and stabbings before you join a gang to race war to constant raping and Ill treatment from the racist wardens.
They're bleeped,my advice for them is to find a sugar daddy the very first day of their time in prison, at least iys better to get fuvked by a one man than to get constant fuvking by plethora of ever willing gay thugs

There are enough Nigerians in there now to hold ground.

That is if they are sent to the same place.

If not, as a criminal that they are, them suppose to give up life and ready to die for the hand of anybody that is strong enough to take their life.

No batty man nonsense whilst still alive.

It will have to be death before dishonour.

I die here attitude. Na here i die... we go die here today...

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by iso604: 3:09pm On Jul 02, 2020
Mmmm HushGucci and WoodGucci

Them nor dey telli person
Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by ibori1(m): 3:09pm On Jul 02, 2020
dukeprince50:
Next will be those bet9ja scammers

How did they scam you

Maybe you're greedy , my opinion

I do collect games from them, but is win and appreciate, once I win I appreciate if I lost it's my fate,

That's not scaming, unless they told you to pay money for fixed game when you know there is no fixed games any were, den I will say you're a mokunikolomanuanus

No fixed games

B*ting will pay us amen

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by aliyubg(m): 3:09pm On Jul 02, 2020
[/quote][/left]
martineverest:
at this stage,a common bricklayer in odogbolu Is 100x better than hushpuppi

say no to cyber crime......say yes to legal business

O no
Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 02, 2020
Andrew13:
It is finished cheesy grin cheesy

De should buy him Gucci prison uniform cheesy

Dem go bleep this guy yansh tire for prison, don't drop the soap o grin

It's fraud and a federal case. They're going to the feds. It's also nonviolent and they most likely have no history of violent crime. So a low security institution.

They're not going to state prison. They would have to want it, for that to happen to them. The time they will spend in there will be the real punishment.

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by Xisnin(m): 3:10pm On Jul 02, 2020
oppsbel:
Let's see the outcome. The United States just need Hush and Wberry to tightening there system. You think US are stupid like Nigerians government that will prosecute fraudsters
Is this what your fraudster mentor told you?
You have been deceived.
You are actually safer being a fraudster in Nigeria than the US.
Several prosecutors and investigators will use those idiots to get multiple promotions.

don't be surprised if Hushpuppi and Mr Woodberry worked with the US Artificial Intelligence(AI).
This will only happen in your dreams.
You show your utter lack of technology understanding by talking about US AI when that is
a meaningless concept.
It is even more appalling that you think a fake email sender and a mule can help the US in any way.
Well, they could if they can genetically engineer humans.

Hush and Wberry will help them with a lot of things and they need someone like them in there country to make sure there database is secure. The whites are more intelligent than African countries and shameless Nigerian will be criticizing Hush and Wberry. Your government are looting you every fucking days and you keep quite criticizing the rich Hush and Wberry. Wise up
Stop fantasizing.
Those two guys are going to regret ever leaving Nigeria.
The kind of psychological torture they will be subjected to will be so extreme
that they won't remain the same by the time they are released.

Unfortunately for them, they can't play the racism card as there are bigger issues
the US is currently facing.

7 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by Yankee101: 3:10pm On Jul 02, 2020
For the avoidance of doubt, Dubai will extradite your arse
Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by FirstbornWds: 3:10pm On Jul 02, 2020

Mtcheew. Nonsense post.

6 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by GreenArrow1(m): 3:11pm On Jul 02, 2020
UDUJ:
Once you are extradited you now face the full wrath of the US justice system. I see these guys getting nothing less than 20 years imprisonment in a US federal prison.

It really beats me why people will want to flaunt ill gotten wealth undecided

By the time they get out, all their crime skills would be obsolete. That one sweet well well too. There's no coming back for them to that status no more. Just like Ade Bendel of those days.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) / EFCC Arrests UNIPORT Undergraduate, Girlfriend And Mum Over Internet Fraud(pics) / The Women Who Inserted Cocaine In Their Vagina Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.