Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,854 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US (93789 Views)

Joy Jeff, Nigerian ‘Most wanted’ Prostitution Ring Leader, Extradited To Italy / Breakdown Of FBI Investigation On Hushpuppi And Abba Kyari. / His Name Is Aziz Mirza, The Man Who Exposed Hushpuppi And Woodberry To The FBI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by heendrix(m): 3:11pm On Jul 02, 2020
Let's see the outcome. The United States just need Hush and Wberry to tightening there system. You think US are stupid like Nigerians government that will prosecute fraudsters, don't be surprised if Hushpuppi and Mr Woodberry worked with the US Artificial Intelligence(AI). Hush and Wberry will help them with a lot of things and they need someone like them in there country to make sure there database is secure. The whites are more intelligent than African countries and shameless Nigerian will be criticizing Hush and Wberry. Your government are looting you every fucking days and you keep quite criticizing the rich Hush and Wberry. Wise up

As much as you try to sound learned you take two step backward into being a daft illiterate. do you even know what Artificial intelligence is? you obviously don't but use it just anyhow to look like you've got a point

Get this into ur Daft debris filled brain there's nothing Hus or berry have to share US don't have them in abundance. plus the earlier you know hush n berry are nothing but local castrated swines who knows nothing about computer the better for you

I have no problems if ur likes go about spreading negative claims on the country just know ur useless Biafra can never be any better sad

9 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by CapitalBank: 3:12pm On Jul 02, 2020
PureGoldh:
E don be for em...Nothing better pass genuine hustle....The Wealth gotten from Real hustle dey give peace of mind.

The Woodberry of a guy will soon turn to blackberry and hushpuppi will soon turn to HushPapa
hushbingo you mean?
Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by seanwilliam(m): 3:12pm On Jul 02, 2020
BigTableShaker:

They can buy their way out bro.
With 1m USD, they could employ many judges, hitman, jail breaker etc.
if only they know.
bro, this is an international case.. they cant buy the judgement. They surely gonna do the time

9 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by stacyadams: 3:12pm On Jul 02, 2020
descartes400:

Na which movie be this make I download am

I think it's "den of thieves"
Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by johnstar(m): 3:12pm On Jul 02, 2020
Let's see the outcome. The United States just need Hush and Wberry to tightening there system. You think US are stupid like Nigerians government that will prosecute fraudsters, don't be surprised if Hushpuppi and Mr Woodberry worked with the US Artificial Intelligence(AI). Hush and Wberry will help them with a lot of things and they need someone like them in there country to make sure there database is secure. The whites are more intelligent than African countries and shameless Nigerian will be criticizing Hush and Wberry. Your government are looting you every fucking days and you keep quite criticizing the rich Hush and Wberry. Wise up

mumu u jux fall ur hand

who tell u say huspuppy na hacker? all dis ones dey buy tools from malaysia peope.. dm nor need any hush or wood to help dm

if u dey think say na weytn go happen b dat den u jux got it wrong

hush dey buy tools and logs. its as simple as dat de tools dey expensive gan

if u dey find better hackers go malaysia

sorry to say this

hush is going to jail

smh

10 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by Mykel51(m): 3:13pm On Jul 02, 2020
BigTableShaker:

They can buy their way out bro.
With 1m USD, they could employ many judges, hitman, jail breaker etc.
if only they know.
You watch too much of Hollywood...

7 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by IprintMONEY: 3:13pm On Jul 02, 2020
but i feel it is illegal for another country to jail a non citizen though/
but this guys go hear am. kiri kiri is better than a non american in a maximum security prison in usa
Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by Samiah33(m): 3:13pm On Jul 02, 2020
The problem is that if he comes out of jail he would still be rich. Do the maths defrauded 168 billion, while only 50 billion in cash was recovered coupled with 3.7 billion in cars gives you 53.7 billion. Where are the remaining 114 billion or so Naira? Simple Crypto currency and nothing not even time can depreciation it’s value. So except the guy makes a deal by parting away some of the remaining money he is set for life
Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by Ade3131: 3:13pm On Jul 02, 2020

This comment sha!

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 02, 2020
EVILFOREST:

May God Bless you for this insightful post.
They Think The United States is Nigeria where SNAKES engulf money.

They intercepted and stole money meant for VENTILATORS.
Very Heartless Fools.
Most People in Nigeria see them as SMART Guys, meanwhile the Guys who manufactured the softwares, hardwares and Applications are never seen as SMART Guys..
Standard has fallen?? Nope.
Moral standard is gone in Nigeria!!
Pathetic!!

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by Bahamas95(m): 3:13pm On Jul 02, 2020
IprintMONEY:
exactly what i tell people. there are guys that are 2000 times richer than these bastards and them no even get facebook account
I won't be surprised if there are politicians in Nigeria richer than Dangote.

Hush messed up big time, I wish I could lay my hands on him now and give him an upper cut.

5 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by ajebuter(f): 3:13pm On Jul 02, 2020
ichidodo:
Feel so sad for the guy...The next time we here from him I would have been a grand parents,human beings would have colonized MARS, Davido would just finished two term as President of Nigeria,our crude yaff finish and Naira would be 10000000000 to one dollar..Pls don't quote me, I'm not feeling fine...

Bros, you need to change your Weed Dealer' ASAP cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by ogbonti: 3:14pm On Jul 02, 2020

shorrop there - what is exactly your point? that Hushpuppi will be glorified and given 21 gun salute on arrival in the US abi? email compromise and phishing sites is what American government and most entry level web developer IT kids know about in the US and every trick in it is not something new - the people that were defrauded were not careful enough in following useful tips offered on how to avoid phishing sites and all that (one of such is ensuring you transact financial business on websites with the SSL (secured socket layer) certificates - and watch out for commonsensical pitfalls like if you are banking with JP Morgan Chase for instance - and for some weird reasons you are redirected to a website that has the Chase logo but the web site address shows JPChaase - if you are careful you will see that the fake site comes with aa instead of just a - AND you will be surprised how many people do not even notice that before they put their banking details in it - So there is nothing to learn from Hushpuppi Sir

Hushpuppi is NOT a genius and stop glorifying criminality on nairaland with probably stolen data

let me ask you , WHO MADE COMPUTERS AND CREATED THE INTERNET ? I guess you do not know it is the US - However, that does not mean all her citizens are meticulous enough to spot fraud on the fly.

That dude will be tried 2 years from today - sentenced to 80 years imprisonment and when it is 3 months to his release date - (that is if he lives long enough to see the next 40 years - he will just "commit suicide in prison" - I hope you know what that means - Hushpuppi wont see freedom ever again in his life - you can take that to the bank - GO READ ABOUT BERNIE MADOFF - He is a white man - an American born investment banker turned Ponzi Scheme master - he is in jail for 150 years - they did not recruit him to work for the FBI na yeye Hushpuppi dem wan recruit grin

Americans don't play with their money - and being a black man from naija- he will be given the legal George Floyd treatment by the Judiciary!

You forget he is a fvcking Nigg gggur grin

23 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by BigTableShaker(f): 3:15pm On Jul 02, 2020
seanwilliam:
bro, this is an international case.. they cant buy the judgement. They surely gonna do the time
George Floyd killer is walking free.
Money can do most shirt bro.
They can fake death, change identity, etc.
There are many ways to get away.
Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 02, 2020
I don't even know if u are supporting crime or antagonizing it, buh whichever way, ur thinking is intensively asinine and foolish...Smh

11 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by Wharli3y(m): 3:15pm On Jul 02, 2020

You think it's by the black soap and juju way them day do get maga na him them go take get AI work?

8 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 02, 2020
ichidodo:
Feel so sad for the guy...The next time we here from him I would have been a grand parents,human beings would have colonized MARS, Davido would just finished two term as President of Nigeria,our crude yaff finish and Naira would be 10000000000 to one dollar..Pls don't quote me, I'm not feeling fine...
Oniranu grin
Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by tosyne2much(m): 3:16pm On Jul 02, 2020
Lyydia:
These guys have blocked many opportunities for Nigerians(scholarships, online business, jobs ) .

Sometimes, immediately a client from freelance sites knows u re from Nigeria. What comes to their head is fraud.

They did the crime, I m glad they will do the time.
I can relate perfectly and you're right

I've been denied some privileges for the fear of me being a Nigerian

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by boyjo: 3:16pm On Jul 02, 2020
EVILFOREST:

Most People in Nigeria see them as SMART Guys

Na wah o.

Where you get this statistics of this your "most" from? angry
Since their arrests, all Nl threads have been graced with condemnation to the criminals and praise to the Dubai police/the Us police for the operation.

From the beginning of this thread, wey you even comment on to the end, not one person sided with the criminals.

Hard evidence.
Yet you dey quote "most Nigerians" with falsehood.

4 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by Pebcak: 3:16pm On Jul 02, 2020
Agidimalaja1:
which data are you talking about MUMU? You don’t get job due to incompetence not because of scammers. Nigerians scammers are just loud-mouth jobbers, intelligent scammers and bad-ass hackers are found those countries you just mentioned above, FYI , they mentor most Nigerians hackers and scammers and the FBI are in the KNOW.

When you call a customer service they verify data Name and Address, depending on the type of call you might even need your DOB, socials etc. Like i said these type of jobs are being currently outsourced to countries like India, Indonesia and Philippines and these countries dont speak English better than Nigerians but companies trust their data in those countries and wont deal with Nigeria no special skills needed for CS job other than learning the tools and phone etiquette.
Who is the MUMU now when you type before you think you expose your stupidity in large scale like this then and internally you are sorry for your stupidity but you will want to proof a point because of EGO and that will make you reply to this thread and even spill more stupid things and i will put you in your place again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by AFONAMARO: 3:17pm On Jul 02, 2020
Opinionated:
Provided these guys are drug dealers, atleast we should be expecting their bounty men to come pick them up maybe intercepting the officers with heavily armed choppers

Who will take care of their cars now undecided

How to maintain your car during Lockdown

[img]https://pmcvariety.files./2018/01/den-of-thieves.jpg?w=681&h=383&crop=1[/img]

Please, which movie has the attached visual?
Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by ManOfCompetence(m): 3:17pm On Jul 02, 2020
The same way invitus obi is working of the USA rytthey'll get useful information from them and throw them to jail...

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by salford1: 3:18pm On Jul 02, 2020
They got free US visa to American jail in this Trump era grin

7 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by lekki1444: 3:18pm On Jul 02, 2020
hush about to start eating mouldy cheese burgers in the joint sad
Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by Superwave: 3:19pm On Jul 02, 2020
Yes this is very true along with fools like Invictus Obi n his gang.

Lyydia:
These guys have blocked many opportunities for Nigerians(scholarships, online business, jobs ) .

Sometimes, immediately a client from freelance sites knows u re from Nigeria. What comes to their head is fraud.

They did the crime, I m glad they will do the time.
Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by BigTableShaker(f): 3:19pm On Jul 02, 2020
Mykel51:
You watch too much of Hollywood...
Yeah sure I do.
Most of the things we see on TV were scripted from reality. Why is George Floyd walking? You haven't seen the movie "How to get away with murder" have you?!
Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by Heavensent01(m): 3:20pm On Jul 02, 2020
PureGoldh:
E don be for em...Nothing better pass genuine hustle....The Wealth gotten from Real hustle dey give peace of mind.

The Woodberry of a guy will soon turn to blackberry and hushpuppi will soon turn to HushPapa

fraud is bad and what's genuine hustle? extortion happened in all public and private organisation even fraud too

I'm not in anyway justifying fraud and I'm happy the foolish fat cow was arrested for his uncontentious behaviour but no genuine hustle anywhere, na everybody dey permutate
Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by BigTableShaker(f): 3:20pm On Jul 02, 2020
AFONAMARO:

Please, which movie has the attached visual?
Den of thieves.
Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by sketcherJ(m): 3:21pm On Jul 02, 2020
bigpicture001:
This is good news for hush puppy...

The US laws are not harsh of cyber fraud. Highest is six year in a good prison with all his rights observed!.

Again they only charge you with what they have evidence against. Not efcc that will hold you and beat you to confess and later call it "investigation"...
then why is Invictus looking into getting 20? Hmmn online fake lawyer

6 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by madridsta007(m): 3:22pm On Jul 02, 2020
ednawande2580:
Dubai police have extradited suspected fraudsters, Ramon Igbalode Abbas better known as Hushpuppi and Olalekan Jacon Ponle ‘Mr Woodberry’ to the United States, following their arrest by the force.

This was confirmed in an Instagram post shared on the official page of the Dubai Police.
FBI’s Director, Christopher Wray thanked the Dubai Police for their cooperation in extraditing the suspects who were accused of committing multiple money-laundering and cyber crimes.

The Instagram post reads;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCIyr9rAl3r/

The suspects and 10 others were tracked down and arrested by Dubai police in a operation dubbed ‘Fox Hunt 2’.

According to a short documentary detailing the process of their arrest, the Dubai Police monitored and tracked the suspected fraudsters and associates for 4 months.

It was also revealed that they have defrauded almost 2 million victims globally of N168 billion, seizing more N50 billion in cash and 13 luxury cars worth N3.7 billion.

https://www.mojidelano.com/2020/07/hushpuppi-and-woodberry-extradited-to-us/

Ramon and Olalekan, you were "doing well" for yourselves.
FBI please put them in Rikers Island, in the area where large gay men are.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by SirMichael1: 3:24pm On Jul 02, 2020
Lol. You're runing the outdated version of sense. Please upgrade to 'sense 100.9.3' and leave 'sense 0.0.0'

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests UNIPORT Undergraduate, Girlfriend And Mum Over Internet Fraud(pics) / The Women Who Inserted Cocaine In Their Vagina Pictured / Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.