Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,682 members, 7,827,532 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US (93825 Views)

Joy Jeff, Nigerian ‘Most wanted’ Prostitution Ring Leader, Extradited To Italy / Breakdown Of FBI Investigation On Hushpuppi And Abba Kyari. / His Name Is Aziz Mirza, The Man Who Exposed Hushpuppi And Woodberry To The FBI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by Tapout(m): 2:47pm On Jul 02, 2020
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:
EFCC how far, una no get interest again, idiot using fraud to chase clout, how many people has magu prosecuted... Just a call hushpuppi was extradited, but your interview, hmm

No mind those clowns, dem think say na by showing interest, even if it was, Dubai would rather honour a small town in USA who requested for his extradition than pay attention to Nigeria as a country. Let them come and give us update on Mompha who was once in their custody, bloody corrupt bastards.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 02, 2020
I don't see these guys getting less than 40 years each.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by shgenius123: 2:48pm On Jul 02, 2020
shocked this is the end of Solomon Grundy

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by bigpicture001: 2:48pm On Jul 02, 2020
This is good news for hush puppy...

The US laws are not harsh of cyber fraud. Highest is six year in a good prison with all his rights observed!.

Again they only charge you with what they have evidence against. Not efcc that will hold you and beat you to confess and later call it "investigation"...

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by selfdefence: 2:48pm On Jul 02, 2020
Omo, e don be for this guys o
Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by faithful9111: 2:48pm On Jul 02, 2020
lilmonarch:
Say hi to Invictus Obi for us.. Hopefully, you’ll share the same cell grin grin
Lol
Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by frog12: 2:48pm On Jul 02, 2020
gucci gucci and their rides.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by Vulcan24(m): 2:49pm On Jul 02, 2020
This guy won't get justice but revenge

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 02, 2020
Lyydia:
These guys have blocked many opportunities for Nigerians(scholarships, online business, jobs ) .

Sometimes, immediately a client from freelance sites knows u re from Nigeria. What comes to their head is fraud.

They did the crime, I m glad they will do the time.
May God Bless you for this insightful post.
They Think The United States is Nigeria where SNAKES engulf money.

They intercepted and stole money meant for VENTILATORS.
Very Heartless Fools.
Most People in Nigeria see them as SMART Guys, meanwhile the Guys who manufactured the softwares, hardwares and Applications are never seen as SMART Guys..

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by Golan007: 2:49pm On Jul 02, 2020
Righteousness89:
Too bad

Once you are on the back page the motivation to write a sermon goes.

Fake life.

10 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by chukwuibuipob: 2:49pm On Jul 02, 2020
grin Al palcino
Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by emalistic(m): 2:49pm On Jul 02, 2020
[color=#990000][/color] When and how are they going to AUCTION his stuff... I need a small car
Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by Egoveen: 2:49pm On Jul 02, 2020
Gbese lekan kan.
Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by wink2015(m): 2:49pm On Jul 02, 2020
RED CARPET ARREST !

Trump is tired of looking for Ayman Al Zawahiri leader of al-Qaeda No 2 Mastermind of world trade centre attack on september 11th, 2001 in the USA

Now they are turning to SOFT TARGET !
Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by helpfindbolu: 2:49pm On Jul 02, 2020
Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by wisolo(m): 2:50pm On Jul 02, 2020
Get a professional, modern logo, an attractive flyer, business card, a scalable sales copy and much more at promo price.
Get it now while it lasts.
Pay after delivery.
See more designs on my Facebook page_A2Z Graphics & Prints (@a2zgraphicsandprints)

Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by truthhurts2: 2:50pm On Jul 02, 2020
But las las, eventually, futuristically grin grin, later later... They will be released.

BUT I PRAY THEY SHOULDN'T undecided

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by StreetFight: 2:50pm On Jul 02, 2020
Andrew13:
It is finished cheesy grin cheesy

De should buy him Gucci prison uniform cheesy

Dem go bleep this guy yansh tire for prison, don't drop the soap o grin

YES oooo, US Prison Serice must buy Gucci Prison Uniform for Hushpuppy, if not he won't wear it. He will rather remain nakked throughout his 100 years in Prison. When he finally dies, he must be buried in Gucci Casket.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by Runjozi(m): 2:50pm On Jul 02, 2020
cry cry hmmm God bless my mum for always putting me on the right path in her words * build your life around honesty*

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 02, 2020
wink2015:
RED CARPET ARREST !

Trump is tired of looking for Ayman Al Zawahiri leader of al-Qaeda No 2 Mastermind of world trade centre attack on september 11th, 2001 in the USA

Now they are turning to SOFT TARGET !
They already know where he is......

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by Golan007: 2:50pm On Jul 02, 2020
aaaaabbbbbccccc:
Since this before. What does it mean?

You don't know?

You have to pick the soap when you drop it right?

In a communal shower in prison that's easy access.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by descartes400: 2:51pm On Jul 02, 2020
Opinionated:
Provided these guys are drug dealers, atleast we should be expecting their bounty men to come pick them up maybe intercepting the officers with heavily armed choppers

Who will take care of their cars now undecided

How to maintain your car during Lockdown

[img]https://pmcvariety.files./2018/01/den-of-thieves.jpg?w=681&h=383&crop=1[/img]

Na which movie be this make I download am
Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by SpicyMimi(f): 2:51pm On Jul 02, 2020
oppsbel:
Let's see the outcome. The United States just need Hush and Wberry to tightening there system. You think US are stupid like Nigerians government that will prosecute fraudsters, don't be surprised if Hushpuppi and Mr Woodberry worked with the US Artificial Intelligence(AI). Hush and Wberry will help them with a lot of things and they need someone like them in there country to make sure there database is secure. The whites are more intelligent than African countries and shameless Nigerian will be criticizing Hush and Wberry. Your government are looting you every fucking days and you keep quite criticizing the rich Hush and Worry. Wise up
This comment is the most foolish comment I have ever read among others though, probably most senseless and heartless will do, ever since I joined NL.

By the way, we have clearance sales for men's wears -50% discount off! Check my profile for pics and prices.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by Egoveen: 2:51pm On Jul 02, 2020
EastGold:
E don set.
You no get work, you dey flaunt gucci.
Dem no dey telli person
Phyno been warn am o.

5 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by Parisian: 2:52pm On Jul 02, 2020
20years is too small for defrauding 2million US citizens.
UDUJ:
Once you are extradited you now face the full wrath of the US justice system. I see these guys getting nothing less than 20 years imprisonment in a US federal prison.

It really beats me why people will want to flaunt ill gotten wealth undecided

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by CzarChris(m): 2:52pm On Jul 02, 2020
"My father used to tell me ‘my son, please invest money oh’, eh
You no get work, you just dey show money oh
You follow Gucci oh, o olu akụ o ohh
I tell you, you no gree eh
Them tell you, you no hear eh
Your mother tell you, you no gree
padam
I warn you, you no hear
For this street where we dey
Ndi ogbe no dey play
padam
ha ga-akokwa your way
Nwanne le ehh"

In the immortal words of phyno grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by Mummyimbecile(m): 2:52pm On Jul 02, 2020
afonjas doing what they know how to do best.... I don't need Name checkers association of Nigeria to tell me that these two criminals are from the waste bin, tufiakwa!

say No to Fraud before the long arm of the law catches up with you.

these criminals have one thing in common, which is, they all have an Article of faith that the can make it in Life through Fraud.

Honestly, Mummyimbecile is not happy how these guys keep on disgracing the Green, white, green Flag and other hardworking and Honest Nigerians

I remember what played out in Tampa International Airport last year October, that one na tori for another day

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by ScholarRidwan: 2:52pm On Jul 02, 2020
Dear Good people of Nairaland, please kindly take a minute to read.
 Earlier this year I got an admission offer from a school in US but my application could not be evaluated for funding due to late submission. I had to differ the offer till next year and will have to submit  GRE score that was initially waived because of the pandemic to be evaluated for funding.

I was told if i could write the GRE and score very high coupled with my good academic background I'm sure going to get the funding. I already saved about 50k for the exam until I was told I'll be needing an International passport for the registration. I inquired about the cost of doing that which was 17800 on getting to immigration I spent nothing less than 40k to get the passport done. Now I'm I've just 10k left and the cost of the exam is 60k.

And the reason why I've to register now is.because there are not so many centers and if one does not register early enough (at least 3months prior) the scheduled date might not fit into your plan because of limited centers, and in my case my result must've been ready by December so I can be evaluated early enough when there would be more funding available and less competition.

I was able to raise the initial 50k by going to site with Surveyors and work as an instrument operator but the whole pandemic issue has affected the availability of jobs already and I'm even still being owed. So, I'm pleading with eyes full of tears to any kind hearted person to please come to my aid and support my ambition. I'm very positive of acing this exam and getting a full funding.
Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by vioment: 2:52pm On Jul 02, 2020
oppsbel:
Let's see the outcome. The United States just need Hush and Wberry to tightening there system. You think US are stupid like Nigerians government that will prosecute fraudsters, don't be surprised if Hushpuppi and Mr Woodberry worked with the US Artificial Intelligence(AI). Hush and Wberry will help them with a lot of things and they need someone like them in there country to make sure there database is secure. The whites are more intelligent than African countries and shameless Nigerian will be criticizing Hush and Wberry. Your government are looting you every fucking days and you keep quite criticizing the rich Hush and Wberry. Wise up

You dun see this mata finish plus the seized money wey dem go spread between each other.
Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by AmazingELixir: 2:52pm On Jul 02, 2020
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

When will they start the auctioning of Hush's Gucci collections I'm interested please..
Re: Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 02, 2020
Say no to fraud.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests UNIPORT Undergraduate, Girlfriend And Mum Over Internet Fraud(pics) / The Women Who Inserted Cocaine In Their Vagina Pictured / Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.