Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,271 members, 7,829,589 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Guys: What Would You Do If A Lady Slaps You With Or Without Reason? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: What Would You Do If A Lady Slaps You With Or Without Reason? (1686 Views)

Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating / Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend, Ruins Marriage Proposal (Photos, Video) / Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys: What Would You Do If A Lady Slaps You With Or Without Reason? by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:50am On Jul 03, 2020
Elder0001:

Lol. So,if my wife stabs you,you’ll come and stab me instead of getting her arrested.cheesy

Seems like you don’t wanna live long.grin

lol, would like to know the answer to the above question too...
Re: Guys: What Would You Do If A Lady Slaps You With Or Without Reason? by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 08, 2020
Elder0001:
I’ll reciprocate the gesture irrespective of where such fvckery took place.
��
Re: Guys: What Would You Do If A Lady Slaps You With Or Without Reason? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 06, 2020
Missyford31:
��
lol

1 Like

Re: Guys: What Would You Do If A Lady Slaps You With Or Without Reason? by Emmazon(m): 5:55pm On Aug 06, 2020
If she do, i will Bleep the hell out of her
Re: Guys: What Would You Do If A Lady Slaps You With Or Without Reason? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 06, 2020
Emmazon:
If she do, i will Bleep the hell out of her
huh?
Re: Guys: What Would You Do If A Lady Slaps You With Or Without Reason? by tunize(m): 8:03am On Aug 07, 2020
thesicilian:

I kid you not. A lady has insulted (not slap) me before in front of her husband and right there and then I returned the insult to him. The man didn't say anything probably because it was glaring to all that his wife was wrong.
Dem nvr beat u well before or u tink sey ma everybody head dey house?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Use This Code: Link Your NIN Now !!! MTN: *785#, Airtel: *121# / (video) Watch Two Nigerian Lesbians Fight Dirty Over Infidelity / 11 Ways To Touch The Body Of A Woman And Make Her Happy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.