Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,471 members, 7,812,449 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

Guys: What Would You Do If A Lady Slaps You With Or Without Reason? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: What Would You Do If A Lady Slaps You With Or Without Reason? (1661 Views)

Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating / Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend, Ruins Marriage Proposal (Photos, Video) / Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys: What Would You Do If A Lady Slaps You With Or Without Reason? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 02, 2020
As for me I will beat the living daylight out !

This is Africa.

No woman should dare try to get physical with me, in as much as I respect women I wouldnt smile and walk away and then pretend to be a gentle man if she slaps me with or without a reason.

I beat people for fun so play nice ! grin

9 Likes

Re: Guys: What Would You Do If A Lady Slaps You With Or Without Reason? by EzzyCarter: 1:31pm On Jul 02, 2020
Obviously, ama turn the other cheek grin
Re: Guys: What Would You Do If A Lady Slaps You With Or Without Reason? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 02, 2020
EzzyCarter:
Obviously, ama turn the other cheek grin
Turn the other cheek for what?

Oya come lemme slap you !cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys: What Would You Do If A Lady Slaps You With Or Without Reason? by JAOS(m): 1:37pm On Jul 02, 2020
if nobody is watching us i will slap sense into her but if we are in public i won't slap her back so that i will be seen as a gooooood! boy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys: What Would You Do If A Lady Slaps You With Or Without Reason? by thesicilian: 1:38pm On Jul 02, 2020
I don't expect any lady to slap me for no reason, but if it happens then I'll return the favor on her husband or boyfriend.
Re: Guys: What Would You Do If A Lady Slaps You With Or Without Reason? by Ahmed0336(m): 1:43pm On Jul 02, 2020
I will give her my ATM card, Pin and a warm hug for a job well-done.

1 Like

Re: Guys: What Would You Do If A Lady Slaps You With Or Without Reason? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 02, 2020
I ain't a button-up guy; I'm a thug. Who slaps a thug & get the bleep away with it? As a matter of fact, It won't happen!

2 Likes

Re: Guys: What Would You Do If A Lady Slaps You With Or Without Reason? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 02, 2020
Ahmed0336:
I will give her my ATM card, Pin and a warm hug for a job well-done.
slow poison grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys: What Would You Do If A Lady Slaps You With Or Without Reason? by EzzyCarter: 1:56pm On Jul 02, 2020
BadRadio:
Turn the other cheek for what?

Oya come lemme slap you !cheesy

Alright bro. Just write down ur will first grin

1 Like

Re: Guys: What Would You Do If A Lady Slaps You With Or Without Reason? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 02, 2020
EzzyCarter:

Alright bro. Just write down ur will first grin
hahaha.... no na, u for turn the other cheek na... if ur eye no fall for ground make I know wetin cause am grin

1 Like

Re: Guys: What Would You Do If A Lady Slaps You With Or Without Reason? by EzzyCarter: 2:01pm On Jul 02, 2020
BadRadio:
hahaha.... no na, u for turn the other cheek na... if ur eye no fall for ground make I know wetin cause am grin

grin grin grin
Re: Guys: What Would You Do If A Lady Slaps You With Or Without Reason? by Carteroz: 2:44pm On Jul 02, 2020
Depending on the type of person the lady is..if she is to be a normal girl i will just walk away but if na the type that forms n dresses like a marlian i will assume her as a man too ...na 3 gbosa she go get

3 Likes

Re: Guys: What Would You Do If A Lady Slaps You With Or Without Reason? by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:10pm On Jul 02, 2020
whoever has no respect for me and lays hands on me should get the exact same treatment from me....no questions about it.

4 Likes

Re: Guys: What Would You Do If A Lady Slaps You With Or Without Reason? by CAPSLOCKED: 3:13pm On Jul 02, 2020
NOT EVEN A MAD WOMAN WILL SLAP YOU FOR "NO REASON".
ONLY JONZING AND LACK OF COORDINATION WILL PUT YOU IN A POSITION OF GETTING SLAPPED RANDOMLY IN THE FIRST PLACE.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys: What Would You Do If A Lady Slaps You With Or Without Reason? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 02, 2020
I’ll reciprocate the gesture irrespective of where such fvckery took place.

6 Likes

Re: Guys: What Would You Do If A Lady Slaps You With Or Without Reason? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 02, 2020
thesicilian:
I don't expect any lady to slap me for no reason, but if it happens then I'll return the favor on her husband or boyfriend.
You’re joking.
Re: Guys: What Would You Do If A Lady Slaps You With Or Without Reason? by thesicilian: 3:42pm On Jul 02, 2020
Elder0001:

You’re joking.
I kid you not. A lady has insulted (not slap) me before in front of her husband and right there and then I returned the insult to him. The man didn't say anything probably because it was glaring to all that his wife was wrong.
Re: Guys: What Would You Do If A Lady Slaps You With Or Without Reason? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 02, 2020
thesicilian:

I kid you not. A lady has insulted (not slap) me before in front of her husband and right there and then I returned the insult to him. The man didn't say anything probably because it was glaring to all that his wife was wrong.

Lol. So,if my wife stabs you,you’ll come and stab me instead of getting her arrested.cheesy

Seems like you don’t wanna live long.grin

5 Likes

Re: Guys: What Would You Do If A Lady Slaps You With Or Without Reason? by Kyngfarabale1(m): 3:56pm On Jul 02, 2020
Elder0001:

Lol. So,if my wife stabs you,you’ll come and stab me instead of getting her arrested.cheesy

that's funny but true

he needs to answer this question lol
Re: Guys: What Would You Do If A Lady Slaps You With Or Without Reason? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 02, 2020
Elder0001:

lol
Re: Guys: What Would You Do If A Lady Slaps You With Or Without Reason? by SavageResponse(m): 4:08pm On Jul 02, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
whoever has no respect for me and lays hands on me should get the exact same treatment from me....no questions about it.

Yeah!
Re: Guys: What Would You Do If A Lady Slaps You With Or Without Reason? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 02, 2020
Lol this question made me remember one time a girl locked my cloth the elders around there it's me all of them are begging she's very lucky that day cause I know myself one bang from me she will fall down
Re: Guys: What Would You Do If A Lady Slaps You With Or Without Reason? by ukpahu(m): 5:45pm On Jul 02, 2020
hmmmm God no i am not a gentle man
Re: Guys: What Would You Do If A Lady Slaps You With Or Without Reason? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 02, 2020
ukpahu:
hmmmm God no i am not a gentle man
grin
Re: Guys: What Would You Do If A Lady Slaps You With Or Without Reason? by Gofwane(m): 6:41pm On Jul 02, 2020
BadRadio:
As for me I will beat the living daylight out !

This is Africa.

No woman should dare try to get physical with me, in as much as I respect women I wouldnt smile and walk away and then pretend to be a gentle man if she slaps me with or without a reason.

I beat people for fun so play nice ! grin
A guy like me? I will give her the Randy Orton treatment. RKO things.
I am a very quiet person but my temper gets the best of me any time I was disrespected.

1 Like

Re: Guys: What Would You Do If A Lady Slaps You With Or Without Reason? by Mrlucky81(m): 7:00pm On Jul 02, 2020
I will slap her back with or without reason
Re: Guys: What Would You Do If A Lady Slaps You With Or Without Reason? by tnerro1(m): 7:06pm On Jul 02, 2020
Will arrange my babes to return the Favour 10x, and na me go first go console her, bleeping fit happen cool
Re: Guys: What Would You Do If A Lady Slaps You With Or Without Reason? by paix(m): 7:08pm On Jul 02, 2020
thesicilian:

That clearly shows she doesn't respect her husband.
Re: Guys: What Would You Do If A Lady Slaps You With Or Without Reason? by paix(m): 7:09pm On Jul 02, 2020
Mrlucky81:
I will slap her back with or without reason
But you already have a reason.
Re: Guys: What Would You Do If A Lady Slaps You With Or Without Reason? by Tranquillity360: 7:13pm On Jul 02, 2020
thesicilian:
Pray the husband or boyfriend no be person like megrin

2 Likes

Re: Guys: What Would You Do If A Lady Slaps You With Or Without Reason? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 02, 2020
Tranquillity360:
Pray the husband or boyfriend no be person like megrin
lol
Re: Guys: What Would You Do If A Lady Slaps You With Or Without Reason? by Mrlucky81(m): 9:56pm On Jul 02, 2020
paix:
But you already have a reason.
Na you talk am o

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / 8 Reasons Why You Should Not Have A Girlfriend!!! / Missing The Days Of 2go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.