Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,473 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) (83114 Views)

Aerial View Of Gov Obaseki's Campaign Flag Off In Akoko Edo Yesterday / 35 Political Parties Join Obaseki’s Campaign ‘train’ / APC Circulating Fake PDP Campaign Strategy - APCO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) by Dansuqi: 9:22pm On Jul 02, 2020
PrecisionFx:

That's already what I said initially.

The only way they can win is by forcefully rigging all polling units

They don't need to rig all polling units
Re: Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 02, 2020
EXLOVER:
PDP or APC they just have one thing in common, just to secure the bag, and make the rich get richer and the poor to beg for survival.

I will never go out to vote for any politicians again in my life, I rather go back to secondary school and go cast my vote for senior prefect that any Nigeria old nonsense politician.

I have hitherto always maintained this stand too but I discovered that, every time election come around, I just have to look the best candidate that I think will align with my conscience and the conscience of the common good and vote. I am no longer waiting for saints to contest. Elections at best is choosing the lesser evil
Re: Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 02, 2020
Dansuqi:

They don't need to rig all polling units

They will win none....So to rig every every is the only way.

The only place they will not rig are polling units inside the capital city.
Re: Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) by Amanda4life: 10:57pm On Jul 02, 2020
Lyydia:
The 'o to ge' of kwara state..

Even if Obaseki lose the coming election, he will forever have my respect! He is a man and he has fought like one.

Check my signature

He will not loose Edo.
Re: Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) by Dansuqi: 11:15pm On Jul 02, 2020
PrecisionFx:

They will win none....So to rig every every is the only way.

The only place they will not rig are polling units inside the capital city.

Me and you have come along way.almost every time we argue about elections,I always win.after buhari thrashed atiku,I thought you will learn some lessons.I don't like pdp but I have my limits.hatred should not always blind you.even a child knows that pastor is a very popular candidate.APC win in bayelsa should tell you that edo is a small fry
Re: Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jul 02, 2020
Dansuqi:

Me and you have come along way.almost every time we argue about elections,I always win.after buhari thrashed atiku,I thought you will learn some lessons.I don't like pdp but I have my limits.hatred should not always blind you.even a child knows that pastor is a very popular candidate.APC win in bayelsa should tell you that edo is a small fry

Shut up Sir, I do not know u.

U must be running so so many different zombie nairaland accounts grin grin.

Apc won Bayelsa because the sitting governor at the time brought out his cousin to replace him n top men in PDP including GEJ supported the APC candidate (who is actually a former pdp man).

Buhari blatantly rigged the 2019 presidential election with reckless abandon. Only a slow poke will argue otherwise.

U know nothing about politics

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) by Dansuqi: 11:47pm On Jul 02, 2020
PrecisionFx:

Shut up Sir, I do not know u.

U must be running so so many different zombie nairaland accounts grin grin.

Apc won Bayelsa because the sitting governor at the time brought out his cousin to replace him n top men in PDP including GEJ supported the APC candidate (who is actually a former pdp man).

Buhari blatantly rigged the 2019 presidential election with reckless abandon. Only a slow poke will argue otherwise.

U know nothing about politics

You remember any senatordave? I'll always best and whoop you child.your a small boy.APC will always thrash your useless pdp.it is a waste arguing with you,I won't try that again.shift jor let me talk to men
Re: Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) by riczy(m): 12:05am On Jul 03, 2020
DMerciful:
A winning strategy for sure! cheesy
it wud shock uu how he is going to loss
Re: Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) by redsun(m): 12:20am On Jul 03, 2020
temptnow:
Ambode is an Afonja coward.

He is has just been compensated with the vacant senathief position. They are all gangsters in gangsters paradise.
Re: Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) by PaulH07: 1:42am On Jul 03, 2020
oluwamile:
. instead of u to focus on ur campaign promises and manifesto,u dey shout Edo no be Lagos
Politicians are just comedians

No mind dem. Like sey dem fit be Lagos before.

Even in their dreams dem no fit, den no reach.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:47am On Jul 03, 2020
22General:
Edo no be Lagos? But I thought you went cap in hand with other governors all the way to Lagos to beg Tinubu.
Tinubu and his hungry supporters grin

1 Like

Re: Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:48am On Jul 03, 2020
PaulH07:

No mind dem. Like sey dem fit be Lagos before.

Even in their dreams dem no fit, den no reach.
If you put resources in developing other places, it won't matter. You no dey see Abuja?

1 Like

Re: Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) by Dedetwo(m): 3:48am On Jul 03, 2020
Lagos has really suffered. Edo state has the effrontery to create a political slogan that puts Lagos State in bad taste.
Re: Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) by Uchasa(m): 5:35am On Jul 03, 2020
Bini no be Yoruba

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) by toyinakomolafe(m): 8:35am On Jul 03, 2020
And you will continue lamenting Nigeria is a failed nation without you contributing to how to revamp it. You forever leave the fate to the hands of touts and illiterate.

Pathetic
EXLOVER:
PDP or APC they just have one thing in common, just to secure the bag, and make the rich get richer and the poor to beg for survival.

I will never go out to vote for any politicians again in my life, I rather go back to secondary school and go cast my vote for senior prefect that any Nigeria old nonsense politician.
Re: Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) by PaulH07: 8:40am On Jul 03, 2020
listowell:

If you put resources in developing other places, it won't matter. You no dey see Abuja?

Abuja still no reach Lagos tongue
Re: Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) by JFT24(m): 8:42am On Jul 03, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:
Obaseki's Effective Campaign Strategy to mobilize Edo state residents to vote for him touches on ending godfatherism, the practice that has gone on in Lagos State for 13 years after Bola Tinubu left power.

In Lagos he determines who will be Governor, Local Government Chairmen, House of Assembly Members, Senators and who will be represent the state at the House of Representatives.

The Motorists should be milked by FRSC officials
Re: Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) by asanwafo: 11:03am On Jul 03, 2020
Edo was Lagos last four yrs when Oshiomole did everything to put him to power. Today the tide has changed, Edo is no more Lagos. Alway finding a way to manipulate the people's senses. 80% of Nigerians are educated but in action they are illiterate that's why politicians at bleeping us with impunity
Re: Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) by asanwafo: 11:03am On Jul 03, 2020
Edo was Lagos last four yrs when Oshiomole did everything to put him to power. Today the tide has changed, Edo is no more Lagos. Alway finding a way to manipulate the people's senses. 80% of Nigerians are educated but in action they are illiterate that's why politicians are bleeping us with impunity
Re: Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 03, 2020
PaulH07:

Abuja still no reach Lagos tongue
Na just buildings no planning, no clear integration for Lagos.
Re: Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) by PaulH07: 2:10pm On Jul 03, 2020
listowell:

Na just buildings no planning, no clear integration for Lagos.

Yet it excels...
Re: Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) by holywind(m): 4:15pm On Jul 03, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
grin grin grin

and the template carried out in Osun might be done again.
that is my fear
Re: Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:25pm On Jul 03, 2020
holywind:
that is my fear

I actually see that playing out.
Re: Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) by Ogaonos: 10:10pm On Jul 03, 2020
spencekat:
Even ordinary Togo
lol
Re: Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) by enomakos(m): 1:09pm On Jul 04, 2020
no time
Re: Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) by Kennyprince: 2:41pm On Jul 04, 2020
[quote author=oluwamile post=91302397]. instead of u to focus on ur campaign promises and manifesto,u dey shout Edo no be Lagos
Politicians are just comedians[/uote] nothing to show
Re: Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) by waziri4biz: 9:18pm On Jul 28, 2020
Kindledlight:

Ahhhh Tinubu and wike? What an insult,comparing Political juggernaut with an opportunist,an ingrate,a betrayer.Fear Allah oooooo
I only fear the Father of my Lord Jesus Christ....
Re: Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) by IgboSomalia: 9:46pm On Jul 28, 2020
martineverest:
he doesn't need manual...Edo people got the manual already...it's going to be hard for APC

Can you repeat this nonsense today?
Obaseki lost the Councillor representing his ward

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Wike Orders Auction Of Adamawa Trucks, Cattle For Breach Of PHC Lockdown / 10 Richest States In Nigeria Based On Internally Generated Revenues / Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.