Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) (83081 Views)

Aerial View Of Gov Obaseki's Campaign Flag Off In Akoko Edo Yesterday / 35 Political Parties Join Obaseki’s Campaign ‘train’ / APC Circulating Fake PDP Campaign Strategy - APCO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) by EASTERNPOL: 3:25pm On Jul 02, 2020
How can two urgly Men highjack Lagos and now wants to highjack Edo, impossible. This is the end of road for tinubu's dinasty, because Edo man can NEVER be pocketed, don't try them, they wouldn't mind voting a Criminal than to be mumu, Sidon de look
Re: Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) by spirul77: 3:27pm On Jul 02, 2020
jasent:
If you want to see his campaign promises go to Edo state. If you're in Edo state already and you can't see his footprint then you need to see an optician..
optician indeed, I'm from esan central local govt area of Edo but currently reside in Benin city, ikpobal okha local govt, obaseki has zero projects in these two local govt apart from the lucky way that's not up to 1km, I would like you list this footprints .
obaseki is a total failure of a governor.

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 02, 2020
The election will be something like: EDO ELECTION IS INCONCLUSIVE. The continuation go come don for Obaseki eye. Even if you are campaigning you don't campaign to point fingers on those who have the might for you to loose, you campaign buy telling the people what your second term in office will become. Not posting things THAT EDO NOR BE LAGOS when you don loose na that time you go know say Edo pass lagos

1 Like

Re: Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) by mariatt(f): 3:29pm On Jul 02, 2020
angry
Re: Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) by obinoral1179(m): 3:30pm On Jul 02, 2020
Righteousness89:
Whatever happens! Governor Obaseki has got my Respect!

godfatherism is the greatest Hinderance to development in Nigerian Politics

If The governor wins, then Edo state may witness top notch development .
godfatherism slows development. It is a yoke that should be broken
if the governor wins he will become the new godfather and will personally install a stooge there again.... They are all the same and watch how he will betray his deputy.... They are all same....
Re: Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) by Ingredient88(m): 3:31pm On Jul 02, 2020
Edo not like Lagos, but you can run there to seek for assistance, when you are not favor, you come they talk nonsense!!!!
Re: Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) by Neddyogu(m): 3:34pm On Jul 02, 2020
This is the story of all revolutions. With the passage of time, the new fvckers become like the old fvckers and everything remains the same. In time, we become more like that which we sought to destroy. A little bird tells me Obaseki most likely will still want to wield influence in Edo politics after his time in GH and we haven't seen an end to godfatherism.
Re: Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) by otomatic(m): 3:34pm On Jul 02, 2020
spirul77:
how about apc playing all the derogatory statements and words pdp has used on obasekis govt ? how about apc plays all the words obaseki used on pdp ?
I'm not in support of apc and can never in my life vote ize iyamu as governor but I can never re enforce a failure, obaseki is a failure .

I think you missed my point which is that Oshiomole would be embarrassed campaigning for Ize-Iyamu.
Anyway, I'm not an interested party. Edo people will choose.
But out of curiosity, if you are not voting any of the 2, which other candidate do they have there?
Re: Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) by Lamasta(m): 3:35pm On Jul 02, 2020
Ize-Iyamu should wait till 2027 we will support him then but at the main time EDO NO BE LAGOS cheesy
Re: Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) by jasent(m): 3:35pm On Jul 02, 2020
spirul77:
optician indeed, I'm from esan central local govt area of Edo but currently reside in Benin city, ikpobal okha local govt, obaseki has zero projects in these two local govt apart from the lucky way that's not up to 1km, I would like you list this footprints .
obaseki is a total failure of a governor.
I am from Esan south east ubiaja,but to be honest I am not in Nigeria but I have watched many edolite praising obaseki on YouTube hence my support for him..But the big question is,is Oshiomole reason for trying to sack him based on his performance? Clearly No.And even if that's the reason,why would Only one man dictate for over 4m Edolite?And another question is why would him bring in a man with a questionable character to govern Edo state in the person of Iyamu,a man who poured acid on fellow human being and openly said that he was a cultist?See an,even if Obaseki did not perform, it's better he remain than giving our state to a confirm criminal.
Re: Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) by Tareq1105: 3:35pm On Jul 02, 2020
Jakemedg:
That singular act made me respect Akwa Ibom people even more

Gov. Emmanuel Udom too is a product of imposition in Akwa Ibom.
Re: Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) by Dansuqi: 3:40pm On Jul 02, 2020
AureliusWolf:
Obaseki has officially run out of ideas if this is the best he can come up with, he has nothing tangible to campaign with, except from catchy slogan to deceive his followers and divert attention from real issues on what he has done in his 4 years. So people are supposed to really believe Obaseki will not have a godfather in PDP? I laugh cheesy

Gbam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) by koladebrainiac(m): 3:43pm On Jul 02, 2020
Lyydia:
The 'o to ge' of kwara state..

Even if Obaseki lose the coming election, he will forever have my respect! He is a man and he has fought like one.

Check my signature
ITS OBVIOUS YOU DONT THINK DEEP. So was it not him that benefited from it in the first place?did he not benefited from God fatherism and now things don't come again,he decided to abuse the process.think think bro
Re: Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) by Emma1Oj(m): 3:43pm On Jul 02, 2020
This tin go dey pain tinubu o..and it will also make ambode look so stupid wherever he is right now.
Re: Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) by Dansuqi: 3:45pm On Jul 02, 2020
bigfish3k:

He will not lose. I am sure after cross checking all factors. He has an advantage
And please don't forget that "Edo no be Lagos"

What are those advantages
Re: Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) by ogbonti: 3:46pm On Jul 02, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
grin grin grin

Honestly I don't think Buhari is ready to let go of Edo. APC will deploy all the rigging machinery in that Election. It will be bloody and the template carried out in Osun might be done again. Let's just watch and see.

you seem not to understand BUHARI at all

"I AM FOR EVERYONE AND NOT FOR ANYBODY" - Buhari does not care about anyone or anything - as long as he (Buhari) is not on the ballot grin

A reason why Buhari will not give a fvck about Ize-Iyamu is because Obaseki was respectful enough to seek his blessing as he left for the PDP

What do you expect Buhari to say ? That Obaseki must win ? He wont say that publicly - he will not just give a fvck - period

The ANTI- TINUBU Squad within the APC (which is very potent) knows if Ize Iyamu wins - that will throw a lifeline to Oshomole and he may bounce back to national limelight and reckoning ahead of 2023 AND they are not ready to take that chance

so take this from me - THE APC MEMBERS WORKING AGAINST IZE-IYAMU FROM THE BACK CHANNEL ARE MORE THAN THOSE WORKING FOR HIM

You all forget Obaseki was an APC governor for almost 4 years and you think those he was friends with in the party will suddenly hate him so much and work against him that hard for just 2 months of decamping? humans are not robots - some on the big wigs in APC are his buddies and most of them are angry silently the way he was treated by Oshomole
Re: Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) by Duru009(m): 3:47pm On Jul 02, 2020
I respect Obaseki but it will be very very difficult for him to win Edo state....

Oshomole knows his political future is on the line, thy will use everything possible including the Federal might to secure Edo state..

It's a pity but APC will certainly win in Edo...

You can bookmark this page today !!!

1 Like

Re: Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:47pm On Jul 02, 2020
I respect Obaseki for fighting that khaki wearing midget toe to toe and shoulder to shoulder. Even if Obaseki should loose the election at least he can walk tall and say fvck Oshiomhole
Re: Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) by Packboizzy(m): 3:49pm On Jul 02, 2020
Sannisege:
Ofcourse that shithole called Edo can't be progressive Lagos
E pain uuuuuuu, your lagos wey be Nigerian dumpsite
Re: Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) by talkingdrivel(m): 3:49pm On Jul 02, 2020
Unfortunately it was the same Godfather that got him the position....why is he fighting the Godfather now? He's just over ambitious and might end up in jail....he should ask orji uzor Kalu
Lyydia:
The 'o to ge' of kwara state..

Even if Obaseki lose the coming election, he will forever have my respect! He is a man and he has fought like one.

Check my signature
Re: Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) by romenna: 3:49pm On Jul 02, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Same strategy he is using. It is Edo people against godfathers and federal might-Buhari has already stated the state cannot be lost.
dnt mind dat mumu buhari oooo
with all his federal might, northern military and para military heads and national chairman from edo state, he could not win edo for himself in 2019.
buhari has never won edo in his life.
we no just like d man like dat for dis side
Re: Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) by Bbbwings: 3:50pm On Jul 02, 2020
Aderewah:
Lol. Edo people will love for their state to reach lagos level.
Go badagry express road
Re: Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) by romenna: 3:53pm On Jul 02, 2020
what is happening in edo polity resonates with the quote; kill by the sword and die by the sword
oshio came to power by shutting down a godfather in edo and he's been cut to size for daring to be a godfather in edo
Re: Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) by Dansuqi: 3:56pm On Jul 02, 2020
PrecisionFx:

Buhari would need to bring in 100k soldiers into edo to rig the election and they would have to rig every single polling unit in the state

Oga rigging is done at collation
Re: Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) by Laykonyde(m): 3:57pm On Jul 02, 2020
Hahaha. Birds of a feather. Bunch of clowns!!
Re: Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) by sLentlover7778(m): 3:59pm On Jul 02, 2020
Super story..

Edo no be Lagos oo..

grin grin grin

Kwamecron:
We go see

Make una no beg Obaseki ooh

Osheomole the slayer

He should av not drag lagos into this Edo campaign.

Lagos leader will not take it likely

He should go ask Saraki Amosun oyegun
Re: Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) by Euegene100001: 3:59pm On Jul 02, 2020
They are all thieves even if he Drops manifesto na story e go end.He surely will bring another person to take over when he is done .lol cheesy
oluwamile:
. instead of u to focus on ur campaign promises and manifesto,u dey shout Edo no be Lagos
Politicians are just comedians

1 Like

Re: Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) by Franktom247(m): 3:59pm On Jul 02, 2020
Edo is not Lagos but na only 1 pedestrian bridge dey una state GOD punish una make ize iyamu win by hook or crook obaseki go apologize to over 30m lagosians backward state filled with urchins and 8 year old conductors shouting ring road Quote me and die

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) by Dansuqi: 4:00pm On Jul 02, 2020
Duru009:
I respect Obaseki but it will be very very difficult for him to win Edo state....

Oshomole knows his political future is on the line, thy will use everything possible including the Federal might to secure Edo state..

It's a pity but APC will certainly win in Edo...

You can bookmark this page today !!!

The bolded is crucial
Re: Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) by SavageResponse(m): 4:05pm On Jul 02, 2020
Edo people the ball is now in your court - kick out godfatherism
Re: Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) by 1972xy: 4:07pm On Jul 02, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:
Obaseki's Effective Campaign Strategy to mobilize Edo state residents to vote for him touches on ending godfatherism, the practice that has gone on in Lagos State for 13 years after Bola Tinubu left power.

In Lagos he determines who will be Governor, Local Government Chairmen, House of Assembly Members, Senators and who will be represent the state at the House of Representatives.
Edo no be Lagos and it can never be Lagos. Lagos is Lagos and we are happy in Lagos as a Lagosian.
The rapid development you guys are seeing today in Lagos is as a result of the road map put in place by Jakande which Tinubu implement and fine tuned to the letter and ensures no derailing by the subsequent administration. He brought Fasola whom we are all witness to his performance as a Lagos State Governor which beneficiary he is still enjoying till date as the minister of works and housing.
Ambode came and wanted to change the road map he was removed from office by the people.
Sanwo Olu is presently competing with Makinde as the best performing governor in the south west.
Bola Hammed Tinubu remain as the Asiwaju of Lagos. If you are a tenant in Lagos and you don't like him as a person , instead of you castigating him, you can please go back to your state.
And to the Edo people, you have a choice to make.
Obaseki spent about 8 billion Naira to secure the pdp ticket. where did he see the money and money it is? people's money. instead of you to shine your eyes to reality , you are waging war against the innocent Lagos state.
The future of Edo state is in the hands of God.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

10 Richest States In Nigeria Based On Internally Generated Revenues / Wike Orders Auction Of Adamawa Trucks, Cattle For Breach Of PHC Lockdown / Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.