Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,466 members, 7,826,773 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

"I Haven't Been Kissed In So Long, I'm A Virgin Again" - Eva Alordiah - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Haven't Been Kissed In So Long, I'm A Virgin Again" - Eva Alordiah (1042 Views)

Have You Ever Been Single For So Long That You Decided To Do This? (PICTURES) / Eva Alordiah Has A Message For Those Going Through A Breakup / Eva Alordiah: How I Masturbated As A Teenager (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Haven't Been Kissed In So Long, I'm A Virgin Again" - Eva Alordiah by liltee123(m): 2:58pm On Jul 02, 2020
Nigerian rapper and writer, Eva Alordiah has revealed the current state of her sexual life.

The 31-year-old took to Twitter and Instagram to say that she has not kissed in a long time and that she's a virgin again.

"Mehnnnnn I haven't been Kissed in so long, I'm a virgin again" she wrote.

The rapper who sometimes talks about her intimate lifestyle, once revealed why she wears bras even though she doesn't like it.

According to her, she only wears bras just to prevent men from "going crazy over the nipples."

https://1knews.com/i-havent-been-kissed-in-so-long-im-a-virgin-again-rapper-eva-alordiah-reveals/

Re: "I Haven't Been Kissed In So Long, I'm A Virgin Again" - Eva Alordiah by Biglittlelois(f): 3:20pm On Jul 02, 2020
This lady, a year above me in Bowen, with her calm and cool nature, who would have thought she'd be a rapper, lol.

2 Likes

Re: "I Haven't Been Kissed In So Long, I'm A Virgin Again" - Eva Alordiah by Aboks(m): 5:38pm On Jul 02, 2020
Hmmmmmmmm
Re: "I Haven't Been Kissed In So Long, I'm A Virgin Again" - Eva Alordiah by playapayaski: 6:24pm On Jul 02, 2020
Davido needs to see this

(1) (Reply)

I'm Confused And Heartbroken / What I Found Out About Her, I Am Afraid. What Should I Do? /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.