Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,015 members, 7,814,466 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Eva Alordiah Has A Message For Those Going Through A Breakup - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Eva Alordiah Has A Message For Those Going Through A Breakup (13928 Views)

Eva Alordiah Is Pregnant / "I Haven't Been Kissed In So Long, I'm A Virgin Again" - Eva Alordiah / Eva Alordiah: How I Masturbated As A Teenager (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eva Alordiah Has A Message For Those Going Through A Breakup by omocalabar93: 12:29pm On Sep 26, 2019
Rapper, Eva Alordiah has a message for those finding it difficult to get over their exes.

She shared via a post on Instagram.

Why is it so hard for you to Get over your #Ex? Have you thought about this at all or are you simply just deciding that you cannot get over them?
BREAKUPS ARE HARD, especially when you have spent time connecting and building with someone.
Unfortunately sometimes, things end. They just do.
But it’s up to you to realize when it is time to let go and stop fighting to hold on to things.
Do understand that the #Universe will always, always, bring to you that which is good for the nourishing and full evolution of your Soul.
If someone is meant to be in your Life, they will always circle back to you. No matter how long it takes.
But right now, you cannot continue to fight, and to grapple and hold on to people especially when they aren’t holding on to you.
All you’ll be doing is picking at the wounds, making the pain worse and delaying your own emotional healing.
As bad as Breakups are, they are in fact good for us.
They help us reflect on who we were in the past relationship, and who we want to be moving forward.
Breakups introduce us to a whole new Self that we never before knew existed.
So I challenge you today to face yourself, to get back into the sweet rhythm of your life and to Live again.
And stop telling yourself that you cannot get over them, for this is a Lie and Time will prove you wrong.
Stop holding on to the past, stop wishing them back. Because you doing so you cut yourself off from the present moment which is where Life is really happening. In the Now.
Let Time glide you slowly through the stream of Life.
Let time help you Heal.
No matter how painful it feels right now, you are going to get over them ❤

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2yYiPPHxnC/

https://ngg.ng/2019/09/25/rapper-eva-alordiah-has-a-message-for-those-going-through-a-breakup/

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eva Alordiah Has A Message For Those Going Through A Breakup by Citytrend: 2:34pm On Sep 26, 2019
The Reason it's Hard to get over your ex is Because you had sex with her.

And the Last I checked, Sex is a unifying factor.
It was created to strengthen a relationship between A man and a woman, not a male a Female. I will not be the one to tell you the prevailing implications of The Sex and a Stranger

Anyway, l will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid today only. See my info below to Chat me up on WhatsApp

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eva Alordiah Has A Message For Those Going Through A Breakup by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 26, 2019
It is not easy ooooo

1 Like

Re: Eva Alordiah Has A Message For Those Going Through A Breakup by VillageHead: 2:36pm On Sep 26, 2019
Nice!

She must really be talking out of experience.

1 Like

Re: Eva Alordiah Has A Message For Those Going Through A Breakup by NwaAmaikpe: 2:36pm On Sep 26, 2019
shocked

Maybe Eva should just keep quiet on the subject of breakups and Exes because this write-up shows how inexperienced she is with affairs of the heart.

There is no fixed rule to moving on because a heart is not a brain.
What seems ideal does not always feel ideal.
And what works for Kafayatu may not work for Ajaratu.

Sometimes, we must move on, other times we must hold on to those memories if ever there will be closure.
There are certain times you can't even forget an ex.

Can you ever forget an ex who gave you HIV?
Can you move on from an ex who still gives you sexual and financial succour?
Most of those who claim to have walked away from the memories of their exes and are undisturbed by bad breakups are people stuck in denial.

Like I said, a heart is not a brain because if it were, Eva has no reason in this world for dumping Caesar.
But she can go ahead with her gibberish because talk is cheap!

49 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Eva Alordiah Has A Message For Those Going Through A Breakup by sylve11: 2:36pm On Sep 26, 2019
Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. undecided cool

10 Likes

Re: Eva Alordiah Has A Message For Those Going Through A Breakup by drips8(m): 2:37pm On Sep 26, 2019
If you were happy before you met your ex, you can still be happy

3 Likes

Re: Eva Alordiah Has A Message For Those Going Through A Breakup by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 26, 2019
Mtchew.
Re: Eva Alordiah Has A Message For Those Going Through A Breakup by OakConsultNG: 2:37pm On Sep 26, 2019
Easier said than done..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eva Alordiah Has A Message For Those Going Through A Breakup by GoldHorse(m): 2:38pm On Sep 26, 2019
Never stop loving no matter what!

Heartbreaks and break up's are quite difficult but trust time.... It heals ALL!

2 Likes

Re: Eva Alordiah Has A Message For Those Going Through A Breakup by ForeThinker: 2:38pm On Sep 26, 2019
Love is what it is
Re: Eva Alordiah Has A Message For Those Going Through A Breakup by DaddyMorenike: 2:39pm On Sep 26, 2019
I remember this babe back then in Bowen, she was in 400l Nd I was just a fresher, babe bin sumhow like me, I dey do like Ode!
She was hot then sha! She still is.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eva Alordiah Has A Message For Those Going Through A Breakup by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 26, 2019
Seun should return Nairaland the way I met it at first, I don't like it this way.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eva Alordiah Has A Message For Those Going Through A Breakup by Asowebdesign: 2:40pm On Sep 26, 2019
Wonder why she stopped rapping

1 Like

Re: Eva Alordiah Has A Message For Those Going Through A Breakup by happney65: 2:41pm On Sep 26, 2019
Won ti doo eleyi woo wa dump ee..Lol

1 Like

Re: Eva Alordiah Has A Message For Those Going Through A Breakup by Firefox0716: 2:42pm On Sep 26, 2019
Re: Eva Alordiah Has A Message For Those Going Through A Breakup by alaira(m): 2:43pm On Sep 26, 2019
I totally agree with you break ups are very difficult to forget ma'am.
Re: Eva Alordiah Has A Message For Those Going Through A Breakup by healthserve(m): 2:43pm On Sep 26, 2019
tongue
Re: Eva Alordiah Has A Message For Those Going Through A Breakup by yeyeboi(m): 2:43pm On Sep 26, 2019
Ok
Re: Eva Alordiah Has A Message For Those Going Through A Breakup by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 26, 2019
Eva my crush
Re: Eva Alordiah Has A Message For Those Going Through A Breakup by UrVillagePpl: 2:46pm On Sep 26, 2019
the suddenly become an inspirational speaker as soon as their relationship begins to hit the rock

2 Likes

Re: Eva Alordiah Has A Message For Those Going Through A Breakup by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 26, 2019
GoldHorse:
Never stop loving no matter what!

Heartbreaks and break up's are quite difficult but trust time.... It heals ALL!

1 Like

Re: Eva Alordiah Has A Message For Those Going Through A Breakup by BarrElChapo(m): 2:50pm On Sep 26, 2019
AFONJAAAAAAH:
Seun should return Nairaland the way I met it at first, I don't like it this way.

because it is your own bah grin angry

1 Like

Re: Eva Alordiah Has A Message For Those Going Through A Breakup by friendlyadvice: 3:00pm On Sep 26, 2019
grin this one husband don run
Re: Eva Alordiah Has A Message For Those Going Through A Breakup by Exoticstan(m): 3:03pm On Sep 26, 2019
Citytrend:

And the Last I checked, Sex is a unifying factor. And it was created to strengthen a relationship between A man and a woman, not a male a Female. I will not be the one to tell you the prevailing implications of The Sex and a Stranger

Anyway, l will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid today only. See my info below to Chat me up on WhatsApp

Re: Eva Alordiah Has A Message For Those Going Through A Breakup by Exoticstan(m): 3:05pm On Sep 26, 2019

1 Like

Re: Eva Alordiah Has A Message For Those Going Through A Breakup by meobizy(f): 3:06pm On Sep 26, 2019
My relationship experiences have taught me to always break up first. That way they always try to come back. There is nothing more motivating than a human’s broken ego. Add to this that females hardly get dumped and one will see the logic in my ways. Doing the breakup does not grant you immunity from the associated depression, that thing hurts like a bitch.

I stupidly went against my rules once and I’m paying dearly for it, trying my best to rekindle something with a female I settled for as opposed to being my first pick. Sex does not also guarantee a sure heartache as even missed chances still try to weasel their way back into my life.

1 Like

Re: Eva Alordiah Has A Message For Those Going Through A Breakup by ibkonekt(m): 3:11pm On Sep 26, 2019
We haf hear ooo eva
Re: Eva Alordiah Has A Message For Those Going Through A Breakup by Seunnzy(m): 3:13pm On Sep 26, 2019
Yoruba demon don shatter this one heart the way FIFA shatter Ronaldo's..she kon turn motivational speaker too
Re: Eva Alordiah Has A Message For Those Going Through A Breakup by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 26, 2019
Citytrend:

And the Last I checked, Sex is a unifying factor. And it was created to strengthen a relationship between A man and a woman, not a male a Female. I will not be the one to tell you the prevailing implications of The Sex and a Stranger

This is not true.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Wife Has Been Sleeping With Her Doctor For Many Years” – Heartbroken Man / Why Do Men Like Going After Slim Girls. / All That Glitters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.