Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Why Is Delta State So Blessed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is Delta State So Blessed (365 Views)

Why Is Lagos So Blessed / Why Is Delta State So Blessed / Tanzanian LADY Displays Her Skills In Bed, These Women Are Blessed(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Delta State So Blessed by Ilamina(f): 4:14pm On Jul 02, 2020
They go to some of the best schools in the world

I remember my delta friend was one of the few shell kids in our secondary school to attend a shell primary school in port Harcourt

They go to summer vacations in some of the best places in the world

We are blessed to have you in our nation
Re: Why Is Delta State So Blessed by Atlanticfire: 4:41pm On Jul 02, 2020
Ilamina:
They go to some of the best schools in the world

I remember my delta friend was one of the few shell kids in our secondary school to attend a shell primary school in port Harcourt

They go to summer vacations in some of the best places in the world

We are blessed to have you in our nation

I think the whole country is blessed, just that the people from the old Bendel state are just hard working. They can not hide under religion or being part of a major tribe to get appointments or contracts or other undue advantages.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Delta State So Blessed by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 02, 2020
Hand dey scratch you
Just dey open thread anyhow

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

8 Diseases You Can Get From Kissing Revealed / Edo (oral Tribe) / Bobrisky To Tonto: I Promise To Be Loyal To You Till Death Do Us Path.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.