Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,324 members, 7,836,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Bobrisky To Tonto: I Promise To Be Loyal To You Till Death Do Us Path. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bobrisky To Tonto: I Promise To Be Loyal To You Till Death Do Us Path. (367 Views)

How To Make A Nigerian Lady Love And Be Loyal To You Even If Your Broke. / "I Saw Something" - Fans React To Tonto Dikeh's Somersault Showing Her Panties / Beauty Fades, Be Loyal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky To Tonto: I Promise To Be Loyal To You Till Death Do Us Path. by backT(m): 3:40pm On Jul 21, 2020
Nigerian crossdresser Bobrisky and the Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh have exchanged words of romance on their Instagram pages showing love to each other.

Bobrisky took to social media to appreciate the kind words from the actress and shared screenshots of messages the divorced mother of one, Tonto sent to him.

In the message, Tonto opened up on how much she cares for Bobrisky and how she prays for him often. She also reminded him that he is beautiful.

Bobrisky returned the love by revealing how grateful he is to God for making her his friend.

He wrote:

When I was asking God for a friend, I told I told him I need someone like a mother! Who will correct me whenever am wrong, a loyal friend, a happy friend who will be glad staying around me, And God gave me @tontolet . D way dis woman loves me ehnnnn you will think I jazz her. But God answered my prayer when I told him d kind of friend I want. @tontolet I LOVE U. After my God, my grandmother next then you. I promise to be loyal to u till death do us path”

Re: Bobrisky To Tonto: I Promise To Be Loyal To You Till Death Do Us Path. by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 21, 2020
Hmm ok

(1) (Reply)

Where Do Men Belong? "A Wise Man Once Asked" / 3 Daily Habits That Build A Strong Romantic Relationship / Fresh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.