Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,164 members, 7,829,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo (44791 Views)

Agbonlahor: Harry Kane Is Better Than Cristiano Ronaldo / 35 Games,35 Goals,35 Years—CR7 Now Has More Goals Than The Whole Barca In 2020 / This Chelsea Star Player Has Ignored England To Play For Our Super Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by Gbogbowa: 11:33pm On Jul 02, 2020
Igbobymarriage:
And so what?

Messi gat better goal ratio than the rapist called rapenaldo
what do you mean,there is no type of goal that Messi score that Ronaldo did not score but Ronando has scissors kick to his name but Messi have never score a scissors kick before

2 Likes

Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jul 02, 2020
Gbogbowa:
what do you mean,there is no type of goal that Messi score that Ronaldo did not score but Ronando has scissors kick to his name but Messi have never score a scissors kick before
Scissors kick grin grin grin grin
Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by Gbogbowa: 11:36pm On Jul 02, 2020
sunshineV:

Messi: 800 plus games

ronaldo: 1000 plus games

see the difference?
by the time Messi reach 900 games he Will become so week and faint

1 Like

Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by Slynation(m): 11:39pm On Jul 02, 2020
Justdogood:
See the truth is we are all out to say messi is better than this guy.
But lemme tell you guys one thing.

If Ronaldo was not good, he wouldn't win world best player 5times when messi the acclaimed G.o.a.t. was at his own best.
That means he beat messi 5times in his so called greatest of all time record and took the world best player not just once from him, 5 times!!!.

I keep telling people. Imagine Ronaldo came in a different time from Messi.
Hmmmmm. There would be no way you will compare them.
People keep saying messi dribbles and is a playmaker. Playmaking and dribbling doesn't win matches.
Ronaldo wins and delivers when needed. Ronaldinho will soon fade away including all his football dribbles. But Ronaldo Delima is always been remecos he has alot of goals to his name and matches he helped his team win.

The kinda records this guy Ronaldo has made, broken or kept if they were to come in different times. would have made anyone comparing him and messi any time messi decides to come, to look stupid.
The records speak for this guy.
A one man riot.
Singlehandedly qualified his country for a world cup.
Lemme stop here.
And let Messi fans masturbate as much as they want down grin.

Nb.

Remember guys these guys we are comparing are not age mates.
When Ronaldo was 33yrs he was scoring above 50goals a season. Your messi is 33yrs and barca is this rickety.
Cant wait for messi to reach 35. Walahi, if Enyimba fc of Aba no beat Barca blue black make I know.
You just wasted time typing nonsense grin If Messi had played Euro qualifiers against Lithuania, Finland, Norway, Azerbaijan, Luxembourg etc... His goal tally should have surpassed and Toppled Pele by now grin Messi singlehandedly brought Argentina to a final world cup final in 2014,Singlehandedly qualified Argentina for 2018 world cup (He was handed 3 match ban) came back on last match against Ecuador and scored a hat trick in a grand style....

The assistant goat would never achieve this goal mark if he was palying against the South American teams...

2 Likes

Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by FuckDaMods: 11:42pm On Jul 02, 2020
bayelsaowei:
ok you mean if ronaldo was in the la mesia right?? Messi would have trumped him even in the la mesia... grin

But you do call messi the one team merchant abi?

Are you not one of the messi must play in another league proponent??
Oga go sleep.. Una like to talk another thing when we are talking one thing or is Messi not a club merchant again? Does Ronaldo not have a better goal ratio than him in the league they played together?
Messi might be the better footballer in terms of skills but he isn't the greatest, greatness don't stay in one place winning for only a team and nothing for his country.

I'm even surprised I've engaged you this long cos i know your moniker very well and you are very very very stubborn, so this is my last mention to you. Whatever you say next is your cup of tea.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by bayelsaowei(m): 11:44pm On Jul 02, 2020
FuckDaMods:

Oga go sleep.. Una like to talk another thing when we are talking one thing or is Messi not a club merchant again? Does Ronaldo not have a better goal ratio than him in the league they played together?
Messi might be the better footballer in terms of skills but he isn't the greatest, greatness don't stay in one place winning for only a team and nothing for his country.

I'm even surprised I've engaged you this long cos i know your moniker very well and you are very very very stubborn, so this is my last mention to you. Whatever you say next is your cup of tea.
you're focusing on laliga..we are focusing on their totals career wise..

I don't understand why you selectively turn blind to their overall stats and focus on the one in laliga..

Ok so lets compare..

How many golden booths did ronaldo clinch in Madrid ahead of messi?

Lets drill further down..lets go..

1 Like

Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by solostar1: 11:45pm On Jul 02, 2020
FuckDaMods:

GBAM

2 Likes

Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by bayelsaowei(m): 11:46pm On Jul 02, 2020
Slynation:

You just wasted time typing nonsense grin If Messi had played Euro qualifiers against Lithuania, Finland, Norway, Azerbaijan, Luxembourg etc... His goal tally should have surpassed and Toppled Pele by now grin Messi singlehandedly brought Argentina to a final world cup final in 2014,Singlehandedly qualified Argentina for 2018 world cup (He was handed 3 match ban) came back on last match against Ecuador and scored a hat trick in a grand style....

The assistant goat would never achieve this goal mark if he was palying against the South American teams...
i have seen ronaldo play against South American teams and almost bled ...

Negodu what Uruguay did to them in the past world Cup..

1 Like

Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by bayelsaowei(m): 11:47pm On Jul 02, 2020
solostar1:

GBAM

I will deal with that guy very well..shey he wants to prove ronaldo is better than messi..i am here for him..he thinks he can bully discussants with abuses and go shot free.

He must prove to us that ronaldo is better than messi..

Lets go to golden booths in laliga..

Lets not even go to world best and balon dor

1 Like

Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:48pm On Jul 02, 2020
oyatainer:

Messi cannot bẹ loaned out because he was a dream of any big team at underage while Ronaldo at underage competition has nothing to show. Ask Nigeria fans, you will know better. Mikel just confirmed his own two days àgó.
Ronaldo at 17 was playing at Euros. Euro 2004. He was Portugal's dream & helped them win Euro 2016.
Messi since underage till 33 yrs v not won with Argentina national team.
His dream ain't big enough

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by solostar1: 11:49pm On Jul 02, 2020
Slynation:

IF RONALDO IS NOT GOOD YOU WOULDN'T BE ARGUING (HATING) FOR RONALDO THREAD.

GO SLEEP TOMORROW IS WORK.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:49pm On Jul 02, 2020
Slynation:

What is this one saying?? "messi survived because Barcelona was patient" as if there was ever a time Messi fumbled... Right from La Masia, Barcelona already knows Messi would be a Hit....
What are you too saying?
Shey Ronaldo too fumbled ni

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by Gbogbowa: 11:49pm On Jul 02, 2020
[quote author=eni4real post=91317246][/quote] champion league most goal is Ronando,most assist Ronando,best header Ronando,most hat tricks Ronando,most win Ronando,

1 Like

Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:49pm On Jul 02, 2020
bayelsaowei:
Robinho? Because of leg overs you call that promising? Messi was meant to be great and the goat from the moment he started playing football..messi is all about dribbling and delivering simultaneously.. and he also added giving assists to it..

How can one player multitask like that??

You guys should stop this joke of comparing ronaldo and messi..messi is just insane.. have you not watched that boy assist and even score me than the same people he has assisted.. ??

Legend
leg over na leg over.

1 Like

Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by bayelsaowei(m): 11:50pm On Jul 02, 2020
FuckDaMods:

you are bringing country leg abi..imagine life without without that handsome black dada man called eber where would ronaldo be?

Where was ronaldo when messi was throttling a younger team in his teens to clinch a world cup..where was ronaldo when messi burst his ass to push argentina to the world cup finals..i bet you ronaldo would be one of the happiest humans on earth to even smell a world cup semi finals talk more of the finals of the world cup..

Ronaldo my ass..

1 Like

Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:52pm On Jul 02, 2020
bayelsaowei:

I will deal with that guy very well..shey he wants to prove ronaldo is better than messi..i am here for him..he thinks he can bully discussants with abuses and go shot free.

He must prove to us that ronaldo is better than messi..

Lets go to golden booths in laliga..

Lets not even go to world best and balon dor
Sharap.nobody is here to compete.
Done of ur Messi minions are just disrespectful.
Why rubbish Ronaldo wen he didn't commit crime?
Why rubbish Ronaldo when it's not as if he's a poor player

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by bayelsaowei(m): 11:52pm On Jul 02, 2020
OkikiOluwa1:
leg over na leg over.
and where did that leg over lead robinho to?

If you remember well ronaldo too came with that leg over shit until ferguson coached and schooled him in the art of goal scoring something messi had been doing by default..

In messis case he both dribbled accurately , assisted players accurately and scored tremendous goals..

1 Like

Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:54pm On Jul 02, 2020
bayelsaowei:
you are bringing country leg abi..imagine life without without that handsome black dada man called eber where would ronaldo be?

Where was ronaldo when messi was throttling a younger team in his teens to clinch a world cup..where was ronaldo when messi burst his ass to push argentina to the world cup finals..i bet you ronaldo would be one of the happiest humans on earth to even smell a world cup semi finals talk more of the finals of the world cup..

Ronaldo my ass..

when was Messi when Ronaldo too was doing his thing.
If you say Eder helped Ronaldo, why dem no help Messi?
Shey Portugal disappear reach final of 2016 euro ni?
You dz 2nd in command called Messi..carry badluck dash Argentina sotey dem lose 3 finals in 3 years

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:54pm On Jul 02, 2020
bayelsaowei:

If you remember well ronaldo too came with that leg over shit until ferguson coached and schooled him in the art of goal scoring something messi had been doing by default..

In messis case he both dribbled accurately , assisted players accurately and scored tremendous goals..
Ask ifa

2 Likes 1 Share

bayelsaowei:

Messi wey him dribble mo sweet reach ronaldinho own

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by bayelsaowei(m): 11:55pm On Jul 02, 2020
OkikiOluwa1:
when was Messi when Ronaldo too was doing his thing.
If you say Eder helped Ronaldo, why dem no help Messi?
Shey Portugal disappear reach final of 2016 euro ni?
You dz 2nd in command called Messi..carry bag luck dash Argentina sotey dem lose 3 finals in 3 years
ask his team mates why they didn't help him..

Ronaldo was absent in a finals and Portugal still won the cup..so what are we talking about?

1 Like

Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by Airyprince(m): 11:56pm On Jul 02, 2020
Justdogood:

If Ronaldo was not good, he wouldn't win world best player 5times when messi the acclaimed G.o.a.t. was at his own best.
That means he beat messi 5times in his so called greatest of all time record and took the world best player not just once from him, 5 times!!!.

People keep saying messi dribbles and is a playmaker. Playmaking and dribbling doesn't win matches.
Ronaldo wins and delivers when needed. Ronaldinho will soon fade away including all his football dribbles. But Ronaldo Delima is always been remecos he has alot of goals to his name and matches he helped his team win.

The kinda records this guy Ronaldo has made, broken or kept if they were to come in different times. would have made anyone comparing him and messi any time messi decides to come, to look stupid.
A one man riot.
Lemme stop here.

Nb.

When Ronaldo was 33yrs he was scoring above 50goals a season. Your messi is 33yrs and barca is this rickety.
Cant wait for messi to reach 35. Walahi, if Enyimba fc of Aba no beat Barca blue black make I know.
lol forget say when ronaldo was 33 he scored 50 have you also forgotten when messi scored 91goals minus assist in just one football calender year this comparison no make sense atall and still ronaldo still collect 2 season from messi and is just leading him with a mere 28 goals abeg leave stats alone because if we begin calculate all the stats you go see say levels dey

1 Like

Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by solostar1: 11:56pm On Jul 02, 2020
bayelsaowei:

Ronaldo my ass..

bayelsaowei:

Ronaldo my ass..

bayelsaowei:

Ronaldo my ass..

RONALDO IS NOT IN YOUR ASS... HE IS LIVING RENT-FREE IN YOUR HEAD AND MIGHT TORMENT YOU IN THE DREAM TONIGHT.

2 Likes

Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by bayelsaowei(m): 11:56pm On Jul 02, 2020
OkikiOluwa1:
Messi wey him dribble mo sweet reach ronaldinho own
messis dribbling is one of the if not the most purposeful dribblings ever in football..

Messi by now should have the highest number of takeons on opponents.. na lie I talk?

Go watch ronaldinho speak about messi first..

1 Like

Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:56pm On Jul 02, 2020
Itisallright:
The competition between this guy and Messi na really tough one, both players are great but Messi do things easier than Ronaldo...

Definition?? He sits back and do it ?? No training, no hard work What you confuse is Personality.. one have a vocal vibrant personality one is non vocal or vibrant, so it’s two different personalities not one does it easy

1 Like

Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by FaruqMadridCr7(m): 11:57pm On Jul 02, 2020
And some people will still call him tapnaldo.This life no balance oo

1 Like

Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by Slynation(m): 11:58pm On Jul 02, 2020
FuckDaMods:

Tell him bro.. Messi fans are the most hypocritical fans ever. Imagine had CR7 started his career in real madrid and stayed there till now, Messi won't see his back at all.
Stop talking rubbish.... Nobi person say make e comot!!
He wanted to prove himself in Italy and he went and joined Juventus that has been winning leagues since 1900 & will continue winning with or without him... He even has the audacity to tell Messi to join him in Seria A (shey make Messi join deadbeat Inter Milan or Ac milan abi) grin CR-7 get mind shaahgrin

Check the Messi's effect in Barcelona...
Real Madrid has been dominating Spain until the emergence of Lionel Messi.... All of a sudden, Barcelona won 8 la liga titles in 11years and 4 Champions League let's no go into the Super Cups and Copa de rel titles.... During those years... Real Madrid only managed to win 2 la liga titles (2/11) and ATM (1/11) luckily winning it in 2013, meanwhile CR7 was in that Madrid team during this period...

Lemme not go further, I will leave you to ponder on this.... "The Lionel Messi's Effects" only a Goat can achieve this feet....!!

3 Likes

Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:00am On Jul 03, 2020
bayelsaowei:
ask his team mates why they didn't help him..

Ronaldo was absent in a finals and Portugal still won the cup..so what are we talking about?
That his manhood lives forever. His presence in the bench waa a morale booster. Like an assistant coach.
Your 2nd in command badluck Eran Iya Osogbo called Messi always give Argentina badluck at finals. Maybe he should feign injury & get out of the finals so that next time Argentina smell final, they can win.

See Mr Bayelsaowei, I know football. But if you try to use Messi to discredit Ronaldo, I ll prove to you why Ronaldo is ahead & in doing so give facts that llake people that knew Messi's achievement know his flaws.
So...let's just give mutual respect or I we trash it out. Cos now, you came here & day who are those saying Ronaldo is better than Messi like say no be Messi fans start yarning rubbish

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by DukeSolexx: 12:01am On Jul 03, 2020
[quote author=ajailer post=91314816]and ppl no let us hear word the other day when Messi scored his 700th pro career goal...meanwhile CR7 dey his 726th pro career goals oooo

who come be baba here now? 728th presently
Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:02am On Jul 03, 2020
Slynation:

Stop talking rubbish.... Nobi person say make e comot!!
He wanted to prove himself in Italy and he went and joined Juventus that has been winning leagues since 1900 & will continue winning with or without him... He even has the audacity to tell Messi to join him in Seria A (shey make Messi join deadbeat Inter Milan or Ac milan abi) grin CR-7 get mind shaahgrin

Check the Messi's effect in Barcelona...
Real Madrid has been dominating Spain until the emergence of Lionel Messi.... All of a sudden, Barcelona won 8 la liga titles in 11years and 4 Champions League let's no go into the Super Cups and Copa de rel titles.... During those years... Real Madrid only managed to win 2 la liga titles (2/11) and ATM (1/11) luckily winning it in 2013, meanwhile CR7 was in that Madrid team during this period...

Lemme not go further, I will leave you to ponder on this.... "The Lionel Messi's Effects" only a Goat can achieve this feet....!!
Shey make Ronaldo join Leece ni abi SPAL?
Make Messi too join Leganes or Eibar naa. Abi make he try comot Spain.
You Sha dey envy star boy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by unmask: 12:02am On Jul 03, 2020
Justdogood:

A one man riot.
Lemme stop here.

Nb.

playmaking is the bedrock of any football team.....if you lack a good playmaker, your strikers are useless and while all of you are quick to praise CR7, the real winners are the guys that create the goals for him. If not for them, he won't have as many tap-ins as he has.....they do the heavy lifting and require him to put a touch most times.

1 Like

Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by Slynation(m): 12:03am On Jul 03, 2020
bayelsaowei:
i have seen ronaldo play against South American teams and almost bled ...

Negodu what Uruguay did to them in the past world Cup..
That's where they play real Soccer.... Too many unknown talents that will outplay and outclass most European teams

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Santiago Solari: When Lionel Messi Holds The Ball, The Earth Shakes / #ineverexperredit: Divine Oduduru Graduates From Texas Tech University (photos) / Sherif Lawal Dies Inside The Boxing Ring In His First Professional Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.