Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo (44779 Views)

Agbonlahor: Harry Kane Is Better Than Cristiano Ronaldo / 35 Games,35 Goals,35 Years—CR7 Now Has More Goals Than The Whole Barca In 2020 / This Chelsea Star Player Has Ignored England To Play For Our Super Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by ScholarRidwan: 10:49pm On Jul 02, 2020
Dear Good people of Nairaland, please kindly take a minute to read.
 Earlier this year I got an admission offer from a school in US but my application could not be evaluated for funding due to late submission. I had to differ the offer till next year and will have to submit  GRE score that was initially waived because of the pandemic to be evaluated for funding.

I was told if i could write the GRE and score very high coupled with my good academic background I'm sure going to get the funding. I already saved about 50k for the exam until I was told I'll be needing an International passport for the registration. I inquired about the cost of doing that which was 17800 on getting to immigration I spent nothing less than 40k to get the passport done. Now I'm I've just 10k left and the cost of the exam is 60k.

And the reason why I've to register now is.because there are not so many centers and if one does not register early enough (at least 3months prior) the scheduled date might not fit into your plan because of limited centers, and in my case my result must've been ready by December so I can be evaluated early enough when there would be more funding available and less competition.

I was able to raise the initial 50k by going to site with Surveyors and work as an instrument operator but the whole pandemic issue has affected the availability of jobs already and I'm even still being owed. So, I'm pleading with eyes full of tears to any kind hearted person to please come to my aid and support my ambition. I'm very positive of acing this exam and getting a full funding....

Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 02, 2020
solostar1:

Ronaldo that made the Portuguese senior team in 2003 and played all the minutes on Euro 2004 all the way to the final.

Say something else.
Because they needed a rookie to joined them...

Eder vs France in Euro 2016 final >>>>>Cristiano vs Greece in Euro 2004!!

2004 Rooney in the Euro>>>Cristiano
Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 02, 2020
FuckDaMods:

Salah is greater than Messi then..
Ogbeni go rest! Na foam full una brain
Rooney is right!

Cristiano was the Salah of Man United grin

Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by Blinji: 10:53pm On Jul 02, 2020
I'M NOT SURPRISED HE DOES NOT KNOW HOW TO DRIBBLE INTO THE BOX 18, LIKE THE REAL GOAT MESSI.
Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by bayelsaowei(m): 10:53pm On Jul 02, 2020
eni4real:

But Cristiano would be loaned out if he started his career in Real Madrid in 2003 grin

Only greatest stay at the top from day 1!
cheesy grin
Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by lacasera14(m): 10:53pm On Jul 02, 2020
So you guys want to brag on long distance shot now abi? Anything to suit your egos anyway Messi pass this guy. Football is not about dribbles but Messi still scores and what's football without dribbles? Boring. Yen Yen Yen. Ronaldo is good no doubt but compare him with someone else not Messi.

3 Likes

Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by Hezzyluv: 10:54pm On Jul 02, 2020

Now, that was the goal of goals!!! grin
Oil dey your head

1 Like

Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by Erys(m): 10:55pm On Jul 02, 2020
Igbobymarriage:
And so what?

Messi gat better goal ratio than the rapist called rapenaldo

Has he raped u b4?

2 Likes

Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by FuckDaMods: 10:56pm On Jul 02, 2020
eni4real:

Ronaldo Fenomeno, Figo, Raul, Zizou etc will send 19 year old trickster Cristiano to multiple loans...
He is lucky that he started in the School of Ferguson grin

Perez fields Adidas or Nike Ambassadors, Ballon d'ors stars and World cup Stars only!!

Cristiano would not have a survived a Messi-like Career!!! grin

Playing for one club for life is harder...

Play for different clubs and you will look like a better player..

Even Salah stat is looking better than EPL version of Cristiano now!!

Nobody would have compared them if he decided to play in Basel for life grin
Says eni4real from pako, P.A to Perez and giver of balon d'or

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:56pm On Jul 02, 2020
sunshineV:
how many free kicks has he scored for juventus this season?

Goat without goatie grin
No. You are not minding your biz & you are perishing.
When Ronaldo was scoring freekicks for man u n Madrid, were u blind dat time.
Just wait. He ll score freekucks for Juve n ur liver ll cut

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by Omoslim26: 10:56pm On Jul 02, 2020
[s]sunshineV:
how many free kicks has he scored for juventus this season?

Goat without goatie grin
[/s]

pepper body at its peak

at least him go win league dis season

but ya messi no go even see small spoon collect

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by sLentlover7778(m): 10:57pm On Jul 02, 2020
I concur...

grin grin grin

SEGLIZ:

dis one nobi king o.
it time we change the title 'EMPEROR' for he has conquered more territory than the other.
a king rules on his limited territory but major territorial unit (country) but EMPEROR rules over massive territory which would include groups of country govern by kings.
Hail the Emperor.

2 Likes

Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:57pm On Jul 02, 2020
Igbobymarriage:
And so what?

Messi gat better goal ratio than the rapist called rapenaldo
Gerd Muller, Pele & others v more goal ratio Dan Messi.
Do you want to drink sniper or hug transformer? Choose the easiest!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by FuckDaMods: 10:57pm On Jul 02, 2020
eni4real:

Rooney is right!

Let salah win balon d'or first
Clown

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:58pm On Jul 02, 2020
FuckDaMods:

dat eni4real might die cos of hate for CR7.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by bayelsaowei(m): 10:58pm On Jul 02, 2020
FuckDaMods:

Tell him bro.. Messi fans are the most hypocritical fans ever. Imagine had CR7 started his career in real madrid and stayed there till now, Messi won't see his back at all.
he would have been loaned out..he wouldn't have been able to compete with the likes of Zidane, ronaldo dilema, raul etc..

Messi stood out in an all star studded barca team and dribbled the hell out of defenders and scored unimaginable goals..

Ronaldo would have been like any other asensio if he started his career in Madrid..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by sunshineV(f): 11:00pm On Jul 02, 2020
OkikiOluwa1:
When Ronaldo was scoring freekucks for man u n Madrid, were u blind date time.

we don wait taya league don almost finish
Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by FuckDaMods: 11:00pm On Jul 02, 2020
bayelsaowei:
he would have been loaned out..he wouldn't have been able to compete with the likes of Zidane, ronaldo dilema, raul etc..

Messi stood out in an all star studded barca team and dribbled the hell out of defenders and scored unimaginable goals..

Ronaldo would have been like any other asensio if he started his career in Madrid..
Story, yet he met Messi in la liga and had better goal ratio than him. CR7 was also a very fantastic dribbler and scored breathtaking goals in his prime

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 02, 2020
FuckDaMods:

Stop feigning ignorance!
Coaches were figureheads in Madrid during the Galaticos era!!

Cristiano dare not ruin his career by joining the celebrity Footballers!!

Multiple loans loading...

School of Ferguson was the best for him!!

No time for discovery in 2003 Madrid!!

You must be a Ballon d'or star, a World cup star or a Global ambassador!!

Cristiano was just a kid. Stop wishing him a bad career in retrospect grin grin grin
Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:01pm On Jul 02, 2020
eni4real:

Rooney is right!

This is a credit to CR7.
It be like say your hubby on Nairaland is to lay at Bay for any CR7 thread.
Kare. Nkan to mo tan!
Let me give you a simple arithmetic.
700+28 is equal to what?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 02, 2020
OkikiOluwa1:
'Stats don't lie'- A Cristiano's quote

Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by FuckDaMods: 11:02pm On Jul 02, 2020
eni4real:
Stop feigning ignorance!

Cristiano was just a kid. Stop wishing him a bad career in retrospect grin grin grin

Your assumptions doesn't still change this fact

2 Likes

Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:03pm On Jul 02, 2020
eni4real:
Stop feigning ignorance!

Your reasoning only suit your reasons.
Your Messi ll v perished at Madrid too if he grew up in their academy.
He would v been loaned to Sevilla or Celta Vigo like the Sergio Canales, Munitis etc. In short as he's short, his career ll v perished by 2009.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 02, 2020
OkikiOluwa1:
When Ronaldo was scoring freekucks for man u n Madrid, were u blind date time.
Conquering grin
Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:03pm On Jul 02, 2020
eni4real:

'Stats don't lie'- A Cristiano's quote
Sure. Cristiano's stats don't lie. But you lie

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by bayelsaowei(m): 11:04pm On Jul 02, 2020
FuckDaMods:

Story, yet he met Messi in la liga and had better goal ratio than him. CR7 was also a very fantastic dribbler and scored breathtaking goals in his prime
fantastic dribbler you say? Why not compare his dribbling skills to that of messi..lets make the comparison on takeons and dribbles..na you go run

Meanwhile you ran away from the fact that messi had played less over 100 less matches but just 28 goals behind ronaldo who is 2 years older than him..

Shame no dey catch you??

Even messi has more assist than ronaldo ...

1 Like

Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 02, 2020
OkikiOluwa1:
Gerd Muller, Pele & others v more goal ratio Dan Messi.
Do you want to drink sniper or hug transformer? Choose the easiest!
Messi destroys all of them in Assist ratio, especially that goal poacher called Gerd Muller grin
Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by FuckDaMods: 11:04pm On Jul 02, 2020
OkikiOluwa1:
Leave am.. All barka dogs has some sorta mental illness in common

3 Likes

Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:05pm On Jul 02, 2020
FuckDaMods:

Your assumptions doesn't still change this fact
God bless u
Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:05pm On Jul 02, 2020
FuckDaMods:

Leave am.. All barka dogs has some sorta mental illness in common
the guy get dementia
Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:06pm On Jul 02, 2020
eni4real:
Messi destroys all of them in Assist ratio, especially that goal poacher called Gerd Muller grin
Ronaldo Cristiano destroyed Messi in goals. Dig dat

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by bayelsaowei(m): 11:06pm On Jul 02, 2020
OkikiOluwa1:

Your reasoning only suit your reasons.
Your Messi ll v perished at Madrid too if he grew up in their academy.
He would v been loaned to Sevilla or Celta Vigo like the Sergio Canales, Munitis etc. In short as he's short, his career ll v perished by 2009.
wrong ..messi would have been outstanding.. i mean messi existed in a barcelona team with the prolific gaucho ronaldinho and the likes of eto, xavi, even theirry Henry..

Messi dribbled the hell out of the star studded madrid team if I remember well...

Took on Roberto Carlos and all of em..

Have you not watched messi videos when he was even 13 years..he is naturally a demonic footballer with extraordinary skills

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Elderson Echiejile Marries Oghenevwemo Ziregbe (Wedding Photos) / Islamic Cleric Urged FIFA To Ban Christian Players From Making Sign Of The Cross / Emmanuel Emenike's New House In Imo State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.