Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,282 members, 7,815,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo - Sports (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo (44706 Views)

Agbonlahor: Harry Kane Is Better Than Cristiano Ronaldo / 35 Games,35 Goals,35 Years—CR7 Now Has More Goals Than The Whole Barca In 2020 / This Chelsea Star Player Has Ignored England To Play For Our Super Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by Sanctamaria10(m): 7:52am On Jul 03, 2020
ajailer:
and ppl no let us hear word the other day when Messi scored his 700th pro career goal...meanwhile CR7 dey his 726th pro career goals oooo

who come be baba here now?
Messi played lesser game to get to 700 goals compared to your Cristiano. Fact.
Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by Jokerman(m): 7:53am On Jul 03, 2020
eni4real:

Ronaldo Fenomeno, Figo, Raul, Zizou etc will send 19 year old trickster Cristiano to multiple loans...
He is lucky that he started in the School of Ferguson grin

Perez fields Adidas or Nike Ambassadors, Ballon d'ors stars and World cup Stars only!!

Cristiano would not have a survived a Messi-like Career!!! grin

Playing for one club for life is harder...

Play for different clubs and you will look like a better player..

Even Salah stat is looking better than EPL version of Cristiano now!!

Nobody would have compared them if he decided to play in Basel for life grin

Clown.

No one can meet up Ronaldo records at EPL, not even Henry....

Only player to win Premier league best player back to back.

Only player to win all individual awards in the EPL in a season

Only player to win the FIFA best player in the EPL.

until any other player does this, don't compare anyone with Cristiano

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by Jokerman(m): 7:54am On Jul 03, 2020
eni4real:
Because they needed a rookie to joined them...

Eder vs France in Euro 2016 final >>>>>Cristiano vs Greece in Euro 2004!!

2004 Rooney in the Euro>>>Cristiano

My last reply to you.

Eder, that has just 1 goal for Portugal in all competitions... lol

Ronaldo made Euro 2004 team of the tournament, how then was Rooney better, when he wasn't even in the team??

Use your head bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by DonnyE(m): 7:55am On Jul 03, 2020
ajailer:
and ppl no let us hear word the other day when Messi scored his 700th pro career goal...meanwhile CR7 dey his 726th pro career goals oooo

How many games has he played Think about it. The games played is so huge. So Messi is still the boss
Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by cuteralph101(m): 7:59am On Jul 03, 2020
ajailer:

Messi will eventually surpass him. That's why Ronaldo wont retire now. But eventuarry. Just one season
Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by cyrilamx(m): 8:01am On Jul 03, 2020
Igbobymarriage:
And so what?

Messi gat better goal ratio than the rapist called rapenaldo
If that dude should rape your sister and he is accused, I guess you and your entire village will defend him to the last drop of ur blood claiming ur sis had him drunk and rape him instead. Go ask Wike the influence of money, couple with d dude cuteness��

1 Like

Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by cyrilamx(m): 8:02am On Jul 03, 2020
Messi gat better goal ratio than the rapist called rapenaldo[/quote]

If that dude should rape your sister and he is accused, I guess you and your entire village will defend him to the last drop of ur blood claiming ur sis had him drunk and rape him instead. Go ask Wike the influence of money, couple with d dude cuteness��
Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by tim212(m): 8:10am On Jul 03, 2020
Cr7 big name in football world cool
Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 03, 2020
FuckDaMods:

Only cheats do number 2 & you are a proud of that nonsense, una get serious issues i swear. Number 3 is a pure lie.. If you talk too much i will provide a video link for you to watch. Una go just dey make up nonsense to make yourselves feel good. Were you expecting 2 different people be the same before? CR7 has also scored certain goals Messi has never scored before.. They are both unique in their ways.

To you Messi fans, pipe down on this dirty hateful attitude of yours cos e too much.. Else na badluck go dey follow una GOAT o. This season might end without a single trophy for him, you guys should be more worried of that than hating on a great footballer loved by millions all over the world.

Ronaldo lost 2 finals... Still counting grin
Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 03, 2020
kolade560:
go to hell
Are u in heaven??
Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by obembet(f): 8:22am On Jul 03, 2020
Hezzyluv:
The longest distance goal he scored in England was against Arsenalgrin

RONALDO Is the most complete player I have ever seen. He score goals with both legs, at times, u don't even know the difference between his right and left leg." the guy shoot na thunder" he even has leg on his head, grin grin grin

He has springs on his legs

Bicycle kick nko?

suspend for air nko?

No against porto
Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by ifiokjohn(m): 8:23am On Jul 03, 2020
eni4real:
Just like Salah has a better EPL goal ratio than Cristiano since he came grin
But you started it. I'm only helping you finish it.
Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by ifiokjohn(m): 8:28am On Jul 03, 2020
tfash96:
MESSI is still the GOAT.. IF he likes he should jump into the sky and plays shot and scores.. Messi is still the GOAT
But no be una dey call am Penaldo and Tapin master? now they are showing u he has score more goals from outside the Box than any other player and that what this thread is about.

1 Like

Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by Reelnah: 8:30am On Jul 03, 2020
How about Drogba Goal against Arsenal During his time at Chelsea?
Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by ifiokjohn(m): 8:46am On Jul 03, 2020
damdrey:
Na so one mumu dey talk of international trophy, the one Ronaldo won or that of Eder becus people just dey shout say him carry am ND was not part of the people dat played d whole March not even a single goal in the final oooo
Wen wia are talking about individual honour abeg give it to Messi Ronaldo archive dey jump behind dat
So if Ronaldo no score the goals for Quarter and Semi final, Abeg them for reach that final where eder score?
Eder for fit see goal score for Final?
Your Hypocrisy stinks to the high heaven....So using your own analogy, it means that Messi didn't do anything in the 2014 world cup cause he didn't score in the final?
Use your head man. Abeg!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by ifiokjohn(m): 8:48am On Jul 03, 2020
frankie1992:
And The King still outscores ur penaldo outside the box..
take this your concorted stats out of here.
Ronaldo has more outside the box goals than your Messi

1 Like

Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by Fash20: 8:48am On Jul 03, 2020
Hezzyluv:

RONALDO Is the most complete player I have ever seen. He score goals with both legs, at times, u don't even know the difference between his right and left leg." the guy shoot na thunder" he even has leg on his head, grin grin grin

Bicycle kick nko?

suspend for air nko?

Ronaldo hangs on air

1 Like

Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by ifiokjohn(m): 8:53am On Jul 03, 2020
Slynation:

You just wasted time typing nonsense grin If Messi had played Euro qualifiers against Lithuania, Finland, Norway, Azerbaijan, Luxembourg etc... His goal tally should have surpassed and Toppled Pele by now grin Messi singlehandedly brought Argentina to a final world cup final in 2014,Singlehandedly qualified Argentina for 2018 world cup (He was handed 3 match ban) came back on last match against Ecuador and scored a hat trick in a grand style....

The assistant goat would never achieve this goal mark if he was palying against the South American teams...
But he couldn't beat Common France in the world Cup.Same France Ronaldo's Portugal Defeated two year back in front of their own fans.

Single handedly qualified but yet couldn't win an international trophy with them.
We can also say, Ronaldo singlehandly qualify Portugal for world cup, for Euros and even was the one that took Portugal to the Euros final.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by ifiokjohn(m): 9:04am On Jul 03, 2020
bayelsaowei:
you're focusing on laliga..we are focusing on their totals career wise..

I don't understand why you selectively turn blind to their overall stats and focus on the one in laliga..

Ok so lets compare..

How many golden booths did ronaldo clinch in Madrid ahead of messi?

Lets drill further down..lets go..
Cause La Liga are biase towards Ronaldo. they know Ronaldo won't stay in Spain for long so they don't give him anything. I remember the year he took Highest goals scorer in la Liga and yet wasn't give the Golden ball as the best player, instead they gave messi

2 Likes

Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by michoim(m): 9:04am On Jul 03, 2020
Hezzyluv:

Bicycle kick nko?

suspend for air nko?
On point
Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by ifiokjohn(m): 9:07am On Jul 03, 2020
bayelsaowei:
you are bringing country leg abi..imagine life without without that handsome black dada man called eber where would ronaldo be?

Where was ronaldo when messi was throttling a younger team in his teens to clinch a world cup..where was ronaldo when messi burst his ass to push argentina to the world cup finals..i bet you ronaldo would be one of the happiest humans on earth to even smell a world cup semi finals talk more of the finals of the world cup..

Ronaldo my ass..

Ronaldo at 17 went straight to the Portuguese Senior team. he wasn't doing under age like Messi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by rollandben(m): 9:08am On Jul 03, 2020
Okay lets settle this case on this pitch LIKE 4 RONALDO SHARE 4 MERCY
Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by jmichael259(m): 9:09am On Jul 03, 2020
100naira or 200naira could save a soul. Over 3months no salary no business.
-0024257475-unity bank

Meanwhile DM me for any Driving job around imo state public or private.
Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by EmekaBlue(m): 9:11am On Jul 03, 2020
I have scored o...but I'm not recognised
Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by mormoney85(m): 9:17am On Jul 03, 2020
ajailer:

Nigerians and comparing na wa oh! this is hw u peope have been comparing benz and Toyota and choosing Toyota over Benz i just dey lough

back to the topic cr7 and messi didn't start football the same time if u check playing time u will know that messi scored more, though i like Ronaldo more than messi
Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by Shevyboy7777(m): 9:34am On Jul 03, 2020
bayelsaowei:
you are bringing country leg abi..imagine life without without that handsome black dada man called eber where would ronaldo be?

Where was ronaldo when messi was throttling a younger team in his teens to clinch a world cup..where was ronaldo when messi burst his ass to push argentina to the world cup finals..i bet you ronaldo would be one of the happiest humans on earth to even smell a world cup semi finals talk more of the finals of the world cup..

Ronaldo my ass..

You're wrong sir
2006 world cup semi final
Portugal vs France
CR7 was in that team
Right after eliminating Rooney's England�

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 03, 2020
ifiokjohn:
But you started it. I'm only helping you finish it.
Lolz
Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 03, 2020
Jokerman:

My last reply to you.

Eder, that has just 1 goal for Portugal in all competitions... lol

Ronaldo made Euro 2004 team of the tournament, how then was Rooney better, when he wasn't even in the team??

Use your head bro
Eder scored the greatest goal in the history of Portugal Football grin
Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 03, 2020
Jokerman:

Clown.

No one can meet up Ronaldo records at EPL, not even Henry....

Only player to win Premier league best player back to back.

Only player to win all individual awards in the EPL in a season

Only player to win the FIFA best player in the EPL.

until any other player does this, don't compare anyone with Cristiano

Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 03, 2020
Jokerman:

You again, and your one club pony!

I believe Messi will win Laliga player of the season again as usual this year grin, ba??

Always Remember, Ronaldo has done all in three top European leagues, while Messi, just 1
If playing for one club is a guarantee for the Ballon d'or, ask Raul grin
Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by bayelsaowei(m): 9:59am On Jul 03, 2020
ifiokjohn:
Ronaldo at 17 went straight to the Portuguese Senior team. he wasn't doing under age like Messi
kindly drop ronaldos history and medals he won in his teen years..messi was destroying his contemporaries and clinched trophies for Argentina and featured in the argentine senior team at 18..
Re: No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo by charlesm91(m): 9:59am On Jul 03, 2020
obonujoker:
Lol... But some liars have been calling him tap in, yet their own favorite player is still behind Ronaldo??

Trump, God bless you for exposing social media as Lamestream media grin
you dey mind the agenda. The difference between them in pens isn’t that large as propaganda would have you believe

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Qatar 2022: World Cup Opening Ceremony In Pictures / Ogenyi Onazi Pays 1.5million Naira For Sanni Emmanuel Surgery / AWARD: The Difference Between Ballon D'or & FIFA World Player Of The Year Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.