Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

PDP Rejects Fuel Price Hike, Says APC ‘Lacks Human Sympathy’ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Rejects Fuel Price Hike, Says APC ‘Lacks Human Sympathy’ (14093 Views)

Fuel Scarcity: No Planned Price Hike, Says FG, Queues Spread / 2023: APC Lacks Capacity To Win Elections In Rivers – Senator Abe / IPMAN Backs Fuel Hike, Says Members Will Not Be Part Of NLC Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Rejects Fuel Price Hike, Says APC ‘Lacks Human Sympathy’ by jrusky(m): 7:53am On Jul 03, 2020
Human what Pls how can a party formed in satanic altar with allegiance to demonic dieties to suck blood at will can have human sympathy Its not possible

Sorry devil has no free gift he gave apc power and demand for *blood* and failure. That is it.
Re: PDP Rejects Fuel Price Hike, Says APC ‘Lacks Human Sympathy’ by Xscape1993(m): 7:58am On Jul 03, 2020
osinbanjoisaliar:

https://thenationonlineng.net/pdp-rejects-n143-fuel-price-says-fg-unsympathetic/
I keep telling those that care to listen that APC is not a political party. APC is a conglomerate of past criminals.

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Fuel Price Hike, Says APC ‘Lacks Human Sympathy’ by adedayoa2(f): 8:01am On Jul 03, 2020
We never start, until we do the right thing as Nigerians.
Re: PDP Rejects Fuel Price Hike, Says APC ‘Lacks Human Sympathy’ by davillian(m): 8:03am On Jul 03, 2020
What I know is that both parties always push the wrong person into power....

Both parties are fraud
Re: PDP Rejects Fuel Price Hike, Says APC ‘Lacks Human Sympathy’ by hush15: 8:04am On Jul 03, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
Mumu people what is the difference between APC and PDP I thought Edo election would open your eyes but it clearly didn't

It's the same men in PDP in APC, a bunch of loot some cross carpeters nothing more

But as true as it sounds, when God allowed a more humane person the opportunity, Nigerians rejected him.

I will be blunt, as bad as people characterized GEJ's tenure with all sort of labels, it was still the most humane government we ever had. If anything, he listened.

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Fuel Price Hike, Says APC ‘Lacks Human Sympathy’ by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 03, 2020
When you criticize the actions of the government in power,someone from the pit of hell will reel up his or her ugly head to remind you the past ills as if that will make us go anywhere.
It is becoming obvious that this government has lost grip of everything ,thereby becoming the worst govt ever in Nigeria,military or civilian rule.

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Fuel Price Hike, Says APC ‘Lacks Human Sympathy’ by Alwaysachick: 8:08am On Jul 03, 2020
pius4luv:
Nah God go punish Buhari and this useless APC government, i don’t understand this foolish man, when the price of crude oil in international market was selling for $70 before the convid 19 we are buying fuel at the rate of #145 but since the price has drop to $37.34 in international market you still want Nigeria to be buying fuel at the rate of #143.80,I don’t think this government know what they are doing ,useless set of people

International market price have started rising and total subsidy has been removed. So expect more increase.
Re: PDP Rejects Fuel Price Hike, Says APC ‘Lacks Human Sympathy’ by desiredhome: 8:09am On Jul 03, 2020
OKorowanta:

What I was about to say..
I suffered queuing up for 4 to 5hrs most times to get fuel under Jonathan's regime no thanks to the incessant fuel price increment and the madness has continued under Buhari.
Nigeria problem no be about party difference it's about evil people always ruling us..
Yes you are correct......Nigeria problem is not party difference or just evil people ruling us but Nigerians themselves with black mindset/ wicked heart......if the number of people crictizing these politicians/evil rulers were doing there own bits( right/positive things) the country will not be this bad...
So much wickedness/hypocrites we are in Nigeria
Re: PDP Rejects Fuel Price Hike, Says APC ‘Lacks Human Sympathy’ by Adgideon(m): 8:09am On Jul 03, 2020
And you think pdp would have shown 9ja more symparty rubbish
Re: PDP Rejects Fuel Price Hike, Says APC ‘Lacks Human Sympathy’ by edoairways: 8:10am On Jul 03, 2020
peacenaija:
Well, these guys fail to understand that the increase in PUMP price is expected as oil price have soared high over the past few weeks. This means that the landing costs of oil marketers have also increased, if we say government shouldn’t increase it then we are saying government should start paying subsidy on every liter sold to cover the gaps. Do you guys know the huge loss some oil coys made when the price was reduced to #125/liter? We should expect increase if crude oil price moves up further.

PS. I’m not supporting the administration but I’m only stating the fact.
What kind of yeyetic fact? No reasonable palliative was felt by the masses during this pandemic, not even free electricity bill for certain period., now the government increased pms .

3 Likes

Re: PDP Rejects Fuel Price Hike, Says APC ‘Lacks Human Sympathy’ by ugofulfilled(m): 8:33am On Jul 03, 2020
OKorowanta:

Move away! You just won talk..
Ok. A true man isn't reactive. watch it. Happy Friday.
Re: PDP Rejects Fuel Price Hike, Says APC ‘Lacks Human Sympathy’ by Noel19: 8:39am On Jul 03, 2020
peacenaija:
Well, these guys fail to understand that the increase in PUMP price is expected as oil price have soared high over the past few weeks. This means that the landing costs of oil marketers have also increased, if we say government shouldn’t increase it then we are saying government should start paying subsidy on every liter sold to cover the gaps. Do you guys know the huge loss some oil coys made when the price was reduced to #125/liter? We should expect increase if crude oil price moves up further.

May that fact you're stating scatter your head. We don't need people like you among us.

You're an epitome of Grade 8 Zombie.
Re: PDP Rejects Fuel Price Hike, Says APC ‘Lacks Human Sympathy’ by Lovelive: 8:42am On Jul 03, 2020
PureGoldh:
No be only APC.

Let's call a spade a spade....All Dem leaders lack human sympathy.

I bet to differ.
Re: PDP Rejects Fuel Price Hike, Says APC ‘Lacks Human Sympathy’ by rollandben(m): 8:46am On Jul 03, 2020
Even PDP should always shot their silly ass down,because they started it, and they well known as father of corruption...Both APC & PDP cant decieves us no more,you guys dine together, diff party form by the same people...
where is Govt Obaseki today??
didnt he defected from APC to PDP!!
PDP FAILED US BIG TIME, ALSO APC. MOTHER FUCKER...

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Fuel Price Hike, Says APC ‘Lacks Human Sympathy’ by peacenaija(m): 8:58am On Jul 03, 2020
Noel19:

May that fact you're stating scatter your head. We don't need people like you among us.

You're an epitome of Grade 8 Zombie.

Lol, I really dont need to explain myself to you because it’s obvious that your reasoning has been beclouded by sentiments.

Did you ask why the pump price was reduced initially?

Did you know the huge loss some oil coys made when the price was reduced because they purchased at a higher price before the decline in oil price infact some of them stopped selling and they have to incur throughput rollover.
Do you know how much oil marketers (not government) spent on importing PMs not stating the stress in raising LC and search for FX through I&E window or bids?

Oga, oil price has increased and this means the costs of bringing in refined fuel also have increased. The only solution to this is to have a functional refineries, we can only have a sigh of joy perhaps when dangote finishes his refinery.

Do you think i give a damn about this government? Im only stating what i know about the sector i work in.

We should demand a working refinery and not casting aspersions

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Rejects Fuel Price Hike, Says APC ‘Lacks Human Sympathy’ by DEROX: 9:07am On Jul 03, 2020
felixedet:
It will take another 32 years before a Yoruba man will rule Nigeria........OBJ might not be a 100% Yoruba after all :hence, their collective hatred for that man.......you know what I mean....1999 and 2003....other tribes made him to become the president while the Yorubas hate him and violently opposed him throughout his tenure.......One simply wonder....why the nation newspaper, LSTV, TVC, punch Tribune etc...ssuddenly sees nothing wrong with this Kangaroo regime....Bunch of hopeless propagandists.
why the pains man who is stopping Igbo's from becoming president obj is an 100% Yoruba but he did no tangible project in west even buhari has done more than him lol 32 yrs no be by chestbeating you said more against buhari where is Jona and atiku today?
Re: PDP Rejects Fuel Price Hike, Says APC ‘Lacks Human Sympathy’ by toolovely(m): 9:18am On Jul 03, 2020
peacenaija:
Well, these guys fail to understand that the increase in PUMP price is expected as oil price have soared high over the past few weeks. This means that the landing costs of oil marketers have also increased, if we say government shouldn’t increase it then we are saying government should start paying subsidy on every liter sold to cover the gaps. Do you guys know the huge loss some oil coys made when the price was reduced to #125/liter? We should expect increase if crude oil price moves up further. By

Stating facts. It's easy for them to increase fuel price but difficult for them to reduce it even when the price of crude was at its lowest price

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Fuel Price Hike, Says APC ‘Lacks Human Sympathy’ by content208: 9:23am On Jul 03, 2020
ekestic1976:
PDP have so conveniently chosen to forget those months we would queue at the petrol stations day and night, waiting in vain for a drop of petrol which sold at N700 per litre! Nigerians are ever so forgetful. Even then, I don't support this obnoxious increase. I'm only saying that it doesn't lie in the mouth of PDP to ever criticise APC on any policy issue.

Yeah, they are so forgetful of the fact that they organised "Occupy Nigeria" protest because Jonathan wanted to increase pump price.

When Buhari did the same thing, they all kept quiet and said nothing.

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Fuel Price Hike, Says APC ‘Lacks Human Sympathy’ by chaloskyx: 9:37am On Jul 03, 2020
BOTH PARTIES ARE USELESS AND DESERVE TO BE PANNED FROM POLITICAL PARTICIPATION
Re: PDP Rejects Fuel Price Hike, Says APC ‘Lacks Human Sympathy’ by abdullahi45: 9:44am On Jul 03, 2020
hisgrace090:
Extreme wickedness indeed.

Increasing almost everything despite the ongoing pandemic, if they can do this during this period of hardship who knows what we will suffer from them after.

Saying I am disappointed in this administration is an understatement.

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Fuel Price Hike, Says APC ‘Lacks Human Sympathy’ by mrnelsono(m): 10:39am On Jul 03, 2020
This country self, full of selfish, unsympathetic, dubious, greed, egomaniac and wicked politicians and evil men in high places
Re: PDP Rejects Fuel Price Hike, Says APC ‘Lacks Human Sympathy’ by rlcanon: 11:09am On Jul 03, 2020
ekestic1976:
PDP have so conveniently chosen to forget those months we would queue at the petrol stations day and night, waiting in vain for a drop of petrol which sold at N700 per litre! Nigerians are ever so forgetful. Even then, I don't support this obnoxious increase. I'm only saying that it doesn't lie in the mouth of PDP to ever criticise APC on any policy issue.

BROTHER,YOUR MUMU NOR GET COMPETITION IN LIFE.SO SHALL YOUR LIFE BE IN ABJECT POVERTY AND PERURY THAT YOU SHALL CONTRACT COVID 19 WITHOUT CURE.

WHO DO YOU,NOT TO SEE LIGHT? BUT PERPETUAL DARKNESS.
Re: PDP Rejects Fuel Price Hike, Says APC ‘Lacks Human Sympathy’ by rlcanon: 11:10am On Jul 03, 2020
rollandben:
Even PDP should always shot their silly ass down,because they started it, and they well known as father of corruption...Both APC & PDP cant decieves us no more,you guys dine together, diff party form by the same people...
where is Govt Obaseki today??
didnt he defected from APC to PDP!!
PDP FAILED US BIG TIME, ALSO APC. MOTHER FUCKER...

BROTHER,YOUR MUMU NOR GET COMPETITION IN LIFE.SO SHALL YOUR LIFE BE IN ABJECT POVERTY AND PERURY THAT YOU SHALL CONTRACT COVID 19 WITHOUT CURE.

Re: PDP Rejects Fuel Price Hike, Says APC ‘Lacks Human Sympathy’ by Emma1Oj(m): 12:28pm On Jul 03, 2020
Equation89:
Who are those advising this people in government?
Do they really have conscience?
you shld kn that wen you have a lying and deceptive man like lai Mohammed as your minister u r done for. that man has no single truth in him.
Re: PDP Rejects Fuel Price Hike, Says APC ‘Lacks Human Sympathy’ by ekestic1976(f): 12:56pm On Jul 03, 2020
rlcanon:

Turn

O darkly of heart, I return your curse to you a hundred fold, because cause causeless shall not come. You have just cursed he who God Almighty has blessed. Because you have uttered with your own mouth this odium against the blessed of the Lord, you shall go down with the setting of the sun tonight and your life shall be lived in misery, unmet aspirations and you shall be a slave to your peers and your juniors. This shall be your portion in the Land of the living, IJN. Your foul mouth has caused your hating mind to forget that Nigeria is a Democracy where everyone has a right to have his say, no matter how foolish it appears to fools like you!
Re: PDP Rejects Fuel Price Hike, Says APC ‘Lacks Human Sympathy’ by luluman: 5:20pm On Jul 03, 2020
surgical:
The people deserve the kind of leaders they get
It is the nature of the average Nigerian, that made them to be under the rule of some body like buhari at this time
Whatever a man sows he shall reap
I agree with you, & I regret ever voting him.
Re: PDP Rejects Fuel Price Hike, Says APC ‘Lacks Human Sympathy’ by Kfed4ril(m): 8:43pm On Jul 03, 2020
ekestic1976:

Oga when did you ever buy fuel for 700 naira?
Re: PDP Rejects Fuel Price Hike, Says APC ‘Lacks Human Sympathy’ by rollandben(m): 1:21pm On Aug 08, 2020
rlcanon:

SORRY YOUR SENSES HAS BEEN USED IN THE EVIL ALTER. GO AND LEARN TO BE CIVIL. YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!
Re: PDP Rejects Fuel Price Hike, Says APC ‘Lacks Human Sympathy’ by rollandben(m): 9:03am On Aug 23, 2020
rlcanon:

All i see here is bittered minded and brain washed headed Mumu. You go suffer the more. Eranko

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reveal Identities Of Those Behind Kidnappings, ACF Tells Matawalle / Anambra Election: Soludo Unveils Manifesto / Ayade Wins APC Senatorial Ticket For Cross River North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.