Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,834 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

PDP Rejects Fuel Price Hike, Says APC ‘Lacks Human Sympathy’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Rejects Fuel Price Hike, Says APC ‘Lacks Human Sympathy’ (14077 Views)

Fuel Scarcity: No Planned Price Hike, Says FG, Queues Spread / 2023: APC Lacks Capacity To Win Elections In Rivers – Senator Abe / IPMAN Backs Fuel Hike, Says Members Will Not Be Part Of NLC Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Rejects Fuel Price Hike, Says APC ‘Lacks Human Sympathy’ by rimijoshua(m): 7:17am On Jul 03, 2020
This government is wicked.
Re: PDP Rejects Fuel Price Hike, Says APC ‘Lacks Human Sympathy’ by xtaphare321(f): 7:18am On Jul 03, 2020
Very insensitive, but wait o see pot calling kettle black.

BTW please check my signature
Re: PDP Rejects Fuel Price Hike, Says APC ‘Lacks Human Sympathy’ by 0taPiaPia(m): 7:18am On Jul 03, 2020
ekestic1976:
PDP have so conveniently chosen to forget those months we would queue at the petrol stations day and night, waiting in vain for a drop of petrol which sold at N700 per litre! Nigerians are ever so forgetful.

Bro leave the messenger and focus on the message. This is 2020

2 Likes

Re: PDP Rejects Fuel Price Hike, Says APC ‘Lacks Human Sympathy’ by Dobson43: 7:19am On Jul 03, 2020
shocked
Re: PDP Rejects Fuel Price Hike, Says APC ‘Lacks Human Sympathy’ by Homiesjinxbank: 7:20am On Jul 03, 2020
Apc follower i sight you.. hungry never hammer you

PureGoldh:
No be only APC.

Let's call a spade a spade....All Dem leaders lack human sympathy.

God gave us oil free of charge but na we dey buy am costly pass......Na we dey generate electricity but the bill wey we dey pay per month no be here..

If all of Dem can be patriotic like late Sir Umaru musa yar'adua...dx country for make sense
Re: PDP Rejects Fuel Price Hike, Says APC ‘Lacks Human Sympathy’ by Pauladex(m): 7:20am On Jul 03, 2020
Sai Baba crew must feel pain for their stupidity. Who care if hunger kill them, I just pity the few innocent one like me who is feeling pain for voting half dead man.

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Fuel Price Hike, Says APC ‘Lacks Human Sympathy’ by Chirowman(m): 7:20am On Jul 03, 2020
Wahala dey oooo
Re: PDP Rejects Fuel Price Hike, Says APC ‘Lacks Human Sympathy’ by Ochuksbaba(m): 7:21am On Jul 03, 2020
what did Nigeria expect from a die hard vindictive pharoah like PMB when they voted him into power twice??

He's only paying Nigerians back for losing 3 consecutive presidential elections,, that's how wicked and mean he can be .

y'all shouldn't bother to complain cos he's deaf ,he wouldn't hear ur groans ,,until the youths rise up and say enough is enough ,NO to putting square pegs in round holes ,,this corntree will not move forward and very soon we all will begin to gate fee before we go to the public market..

9ja youths arise and let our 1% enemy old braindead politifcians be scattered

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Fuel Price Hike, Says APC ‘Lacks Human Sympathy’ by ugofulfilled(m): 7:21am On Jul 03, 2020
OKorowanta:

What I was about to say..
I suffered queuing up for 4 to 5hrs most times to get fuel under Jonathan's regime no thanks to the incessant fuel price increment and the madness has continued under Buhari.
Nigeria problem no be about party difference it's about evil people always ruling us..

You should learn to tackle issues for what it is and stop casting aspersions. You guys wont get over the past. Jonathan is your today's problem.
Re: PDP Rejects Fuel Price Hike, Says APC ‘Lacks Human Sympathy’ by pius4luv(m): 7:22am On Jul 03, 2020
Nah God go punish Buhari and this useless APC government, i don’t understand this foolish man, when the price of crude oil in international market was selling for $70 before the convid 19 we are buying fuel at the rate of #145 but since the price has drop to $37.34 in international market you still want Nigeria to be buying fuel at the rate of #143.80,I don’t think this government know what they are doing ,useless set of people
Re: PDP Rejects Fuel Price Hike, Says APC ‘Lacks Human Sympathy’ by Kennydoc(m): 7:23am On Jul 03, 2020
ekestic1976:
PDP have so conveniently chosen to forget those months we would queue at the petrol stations day and night, waiting in vain for a drop of petrol which sold at N700 per litre! Nigerians are ever so forgetful. Even then, I don't support this obnoxious increase. I'm only saying that it doesn't lie in the mouth of PDP to ever criticise APC on any policy issue.

You're a liar! Nobody queued up in petrol stations to buy petrol at ₦700. We are not fools.

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Fuel Price Hike, Says APC ‘Lacks Human Sympathy’ by allthingsgood: 7:24am On Jul 03, 2020
Pdp can never be serious. Everything is politics. Mtschhheeeww
Re: PDP Rejects Fuel Price Hike, Says APC ‘Lacks Human Sympathy’ by richmanrichard: 7:25am On Jul 03, 2020
Its too early to join d wai lers. Next on d line is TAX ON HOUSE RENT. Keep voting vam pires! Sai baba. AKpamgbor longest time!
Re: PDP Rejects Fuel Price Hike, Says APC ‘Lacks Human Sympathy’ by Ochuksbaba(m): 7:29am On Jul 03, 2020
ekestic1976:
PDP have so conveniently chosen to forget those months we would queue at the petrol stations day and night, waiting in vain for a drop of petrol which sold at N700 per litre! Nigerians are ever so forgetful. Even then, I don't support this obnoxious increase. I'm only saying that it doesn't lie in the mouth of PDP to ever criticise APC on any policy issue.

You queued at a petrol station to buy fuel for N700 per litre ,, which petrol station ? tell us the name if you are sincere ..

Even ur chief mentor Lia Mohammed is marvelled at ur lies .

2 Likes

Re: PDP Rejects Fuel Price Hike, Says APC ‘Lacks Human Sympathy’ by ugaby: 7:29am On Jul 03, 2020
ekestic1976:
You are deceiving yourself

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Fuel Price Hike, Says APC ‘Lacks Human Sympathy’ by omuo1(m): 7:32am On Jul 03, 2020
One thing I dislike about Nigeria politics is when you in a right thinking and you are doing well they will not appraise you when the you do their wise they will started castigating you.
Re: PDP Rejects Fuel Price Hike, Says APC ‘Lacks Human Sympathy’ by OKorowanta: 7:32am On Jul 03, 2020
ugofulfilled:

You should learn to tackle issues for what it is and stop casting aspersions. You guys wont get over the past. Jonathan is your today's problem.

Move away!
You just won talk..
Re: PDP Rejects Fuel Price Hike, Says APC ‘Lacks Human Sympathy’ by Chirowman(m): 7:36am On Jul 03, 2020
na dem dem, what's the difference between APC and PDP. abeg make una stop the rant politics in Nigeria is very cruel and selfish, a leadership of the rich . Enjoyment is for the rich and election for the poor ,we Produce Oil but no refinery or even revamp/renovate the existing one because some people are benefitting from the importation.abeg make una waka no name that is giving to satan is a good name.
Re: PDP Rejects Fuel Price Hike, Says APC ‘Lacks Human Sympathy’ by Hezmatosky: 7:36am On Jul 03, 2020
Hahaha PDP where's thy sting? So u guys can actually come out to talk jagons like this? Whereas you people put us all in this mess. Who's even pdp and apc? So tomorow now Obaseki will be claiming pdp and righteous abi?
Re: PDP Rejects Fuel Price Hike, Says APC ‘Lacks Human Sympathy’ by felixedet(m): 7:42am On Jul 03, 2020
peacenaija:
Well, these guys fail to understand that the increase in PUMP price is expected as oil price have soared high over the past few weeks. This means that the landing costs of oil marketers have also increased, if we say government shouldn’t increase it then we are saying government should start paying subsidy on every liter sold to cover the gaps. Do you guys know the huge loss some oil coys made when the price was reduced to #125/liter? We should expect increase if crude oil price moves up further.

PS. I’m not supporting the administration but imly stating the fact.

Supporting a baseless fact as you spew only make you sound so simple...like a typical zombie supporters of APC....I hope you are not one of those annoying folks with impaired psyche.

Abacha indeed was a saint...when he is compair with the resident evil at Aso Rock
Re: PDP Rejects Fuel Price Hike, Says APC ‘Lacks Human Sympathy’ by OKorowanta: 7:42am On Jul 03, 2020
Ochuksbaba:

You queued at a petrol station to buy fuel for N700 per litre ,, which petrol station ? tell us the name if you are sincere ..

Even ur chief mentor Lia Mohammed is marvelled at ur lies .

He is hundred percent correct..
But dat was the price from black market.
It went as high as N250 or more at fuel stations in Lagos.
I remembered I bought 4litres for 2k from the Island to mainland around 2014/15.
I no fit forget lai lai!
Re: PDP Rejects Fuel Price Hike, Says APC ‘Lacks Human Sympathy’ by hyzich(m): 7:43am On Jul 03, 2020
peacenaija:
Well, these guys fail to understand that the increase in PUMP price is expected as oil price have soared high over the past few weeks. This means that the landing costs of oil marketers have also increased, if we say government shouldn’t increase it then we are saying government should start paying subsidy on every liter sold to cover the gaps. Do you guys know the huge loss some oil coys made when the price was reduced to #125/liter? We should expect increase if crude oil price moves up further.

PS. I’m not supporting the administration but I’m only stating the fact.

Thanks for stating the fact but the increase in oil price is also beneficial to the government. What happens if price moves to $120/per barrel?
Re: PDP Rejects Fuel Price Hike, Says APC ‘Lacks Human Sympathy’ by Worksunlimited: 7:45am On Jul 03, 2020
Re: PDP Rejects Fuel Price Hike, Says APC ‘Lacks Human Sympathy’ by sharena(m): 7:46am On Jul 03, 2020
hisgrace090:
Extreme wickedness indeed.

Increasing almost everything despite the ongoing pandemic, if they can do this during this period of hardship who knows that we will suffer from them after.
My thoughts too
Re: PDP Rejects Fuel Price Hike, Says APC ‘Lacks Human Sympathy’ by Emmasnoop(m): 7:49am On Jul 03, 2020
Make Una reap waitin Una sow No complain here, Buhari till 2027.
Re: PDP Rejects Fuel Price Hike, Says APC ‘Lacks Human Sympathy’ by Abagworo(m): 7:49am On Jul 03, 2020
PDP playing like fools once again. They protested against drop in price when oil price dropped in international market and are also protesting against price increase now that oil prices have risen in international market. Nigeria obviously does not have enough fx to maintain subsidy regime for now owing to the global Corona economic crisis.
Re: PDP Rejects Fuel Price Hike, Says APC ‘Lacks Human Sympathy’ by BigBizzy(m): 7:50am On Jul 03, 2020
You people were happy that Buhari reduced fuel price...well here's your real reduction.
Re: PDP Rejects Fuel Price Hike, Says APC ‘Lacks Human Sympathy’ by sharena(m): 7:50am On Jul 03, 2020
PureGoldh:
No be only APC.

God gave us oil free of charge but na we dey buy am costly pass......Na we dey generate electricity but the bill wey we dey pay per month no be here..

If all of Dem can be patriotic like late Sir Umaru musa yar'adua(R.I.P)..dx country for make sense

From the look of things I believe self say na Dem Kill Umaru Musa Yaradua
Re: PDP Rejects Fuel Price Hike, Says APC ‘Lacks Human Sympathy’ by dominique(f): 7:51am On Jul 03, 2020
Did they have human sympathy when they were in power?

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Fuel Price Hike, Says APC ‘Lacks Human Sympathy’ by bigiyaro(m): 7:52am On Jul 03, 2020
Equation89:
Who are those advising this people in government?
Do they really have conscience?
people that can massacre a whole village just to have space to feed their cows? fulani people don't have an atom of conscience.
Re: PDP Rejects Fuel Price Hike, Says APC ‘Lacks Human Sympathy’ by Advocate500: 7:53am On Jul 03, 2020
PureGoldh:
No be only APC.

If all of Dem can be patriotic like late Sir Umaru musa yar'adua(R.I.P)..dx country for make sense
oga concerned ur thought on government in power they are the one making policies please.

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Fuel Price Hike, Says APC ‘Lacks Human Sympathy’ by felixedet(m): 7:53am On Jul 03, 2020
It will take another 32 years before a Yoruba man will rule Nigeria........OBJ might not be a 100% Yoruba after all :hence, their collective hatred for that man.......you know what I mean....1999 and 2003....other tribes made him to become the president while the Yorubas hate him and violently opposed him throughout his tenure.......One simply wonder....why the nation newspaper, LSTV, TVC, punch Tribune etc...ssuddenly sees nothing wrong with this Kangaroo regime....Bunch of hopeless propagandists.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anti-grazing Law Pits Ayade Against Southern Govs, Lawmakers / Respect Your Age, We Are Not In Talks With You, NNPP Tells Atiku / Again, APC Chairman, Adamu Loses Polling Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.